Salty Tears from Halfchan Edition

bread was on page 13 and bumplocked
Planetside 2 thread

Server: Emerald (USE)

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)

Search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser. The application has to tell us that you're from here, otherwise we don't can't tell who's a normalfag and who isn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

themittani.com/planetside2-mittani-pack
exhentai.org/s/c99cb17183/915380-25
archive.is/XqjIe
archive.is/jaDZ4
archive.is/WK4A4
archive.is/vaTXX
youtu.be/nZixk2PlLog?t=92
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vanu death camps when?

wrong pic

What?

see

Nigger, I posted that literally 4 seconds after your post.
Thanks thought

I thought it was my shitty connection
There isn't any more pictures of the salt, and the thread itself probably got taken down.

There's a reason barely anyone talks about them these days. They're basically fast hair metal, with none of the cheese that makes hair metal enjoyable

Your pleb is showing. I bet you think Slayer is just "slightly faster than normal metal", too.

Everything they have ever done is as forgettable as 90s era Maiden.

Anthrax is the most consistent OF the big four. Comparing them to 90's era Maiden is just insulting.

Nice

Consistent, sure, but their highs aren't nearly as high as those of the other 3, they simply sat at merely "serviceable" for their whole careers.
I'll take three outstanding albums and nine shitty ones over a lifetime of just passable albums.
Sage for double-posting and off-topic

THE NEWB GUIDE BY A NOOB
here is a collection of things i wished i knew when i started

You get a 1 time cert respec at level 15. This respec does not apply to purchased weapons.

For this reason the only recommended "essential" weapon purchase is the ground to air rocketlauncher for the heavy assault. "The Grounder" for the TR.

Weapons you think you might want can be trialed before purchase for 30 minutes every 4 hours or so. ALWAYS trial a weapon before buying it.Weapons you might need but cant currently afford can be trialed to fit the situation, this is extremely useful for the max when you arent certed out yet.

Certifications trickle in slowly but steady. First purchases should ALWAYS be used on equipment loadouts for your infantry.

All of your equipment AND abilities have certifications. If you plan on playing engy or medic your should upgrade their respective tools IMMEDIATELY before all other purchases. They dont have to be fully upgraded just mostly upgraded.

Infiltrators are infinitely annoying but ultimately hurt their own team by existing. You can counter them by ALWAYS being with your platoon like your supposed to in the first place.

If you arent hacking things for the benefit of the platoon or trying to blow up entrenched armor then just dont play infiltrator. Sometimes we got bogged down cuz theirs infantry on a hill and light sniping is required but dont get caught up in it.

Death is a fact of life. Try not to be disheartened. You will die alot and if your taking objectives like your supposed to then expect a negative kdr. I know its tempting to be like all the other infilshits knifing people and getting away like a faggot but this is a combined arms game. Work as a team and "victory" will be yours.

"victory" doesnt exist. their is only certs and cert gain. The most you can do is lock a continent which prevents everyone from playing there for a few hours

BUY THE 1.25x ZOOM FOR ALL YOUR FUCKING VEHICLES HOLY SHIT

if you plan on pulling sunderers for the armor column then get upgrades like aoe vehicle repair, ammo, and a stealth field (expensive, takes over 2k certs to achieve desired effect)

scopes are pretty essential, get the highest zoom you can (4x). this makes it somewhat unwieldy inside bases however

i cant think of anything else right now but ill try to add more later.

If you want to go sniper remember to

But the more important part is being a useful member of the outfit

also never buy camo, it's super gay

No, fuck yo shit, nigga.

Its 1 cert you turbojew.

Alright I'm gonna start playing this shit.
Are we the red guys or what?

B-B-But I have 1,999 certs and need that 1 cert for my sundee cloak.

Jew gonna jew.

- you have to buy attachments for trialed weapons with real certs but they carry over once the weapon is unlocked for real

- put a foregrip on everything that can use one

- use flak armor on your max. you can choose to play in a way that gets you shot less but it's hard to choose to avoid c4 that gets tossed around a corner at you. flak armor is nice on medic too

- harassers are fun

yeah

Right.
Wrong. x2 is ideal for the majority of weapons, and anything larger than that has an obtrusively large model. Only niche weapon loadouts should be using x3.4 or x4 scopes.

This shit is steam only right?

Wrong. You do not need steam.

Where can I get the steamless version?I'd rather not use steam

- Go to VR for extensive weapon & vehicle testing and general practice from the continent terminal at the warp gate. You can finish your first set of directives in there; at least the ones that involving killing. Get a good amount of free certs out of it, but other directives need actual fighting.

-You can set personal waypoints on the map.

-If you find a sundie and have landmine, toss them close to it and shoot them and enjoy purged vanu.

-If you have AV claymore/mines, just toss them where someone might come in. It will likely trigger and give free xp. Just remember those and C4 cost 50 nanites each.

-Nanoweave armor is a good choice on all classes except max and heavy if using resist shield due to DR not stacking.

-Infiltrators are cunts

-Engage vanu close if possible, never at range unless you have the drop

-If you want to shotty, get fucking slugs you dumb fuck; you'll need it in a good amount of situations

It's just on Steam, you can download a standalone client.

-Sundies are always a nice thing to bring during a siege. Only pussy vanu complain about sundies

-Get c4 on LA to become a C4 fairy

-Grant enemy vehicles all the c4 they deserve

REMOVE TRANU!

planetside2.com

thanks, checked

Slugs are niche on anything that's not an NC Max. You generally want to use a shotgun at point blank ranges, and should only equip one for the close fights, like towers or biolabs. Not when running through an open field. If you're at a range where you want slugs, what you actually want is any rifle instead.

The only time I like slugs is if I want to try sniping as an LA. Even then, it's only barely worth it with a pump action.

Or if you aren't blind just get a holosight it works better because anything you can't see with a holosight you aren't going to hit anyway.

If you get anti-infantry mines put them by objectives as most people are retards and will run right into them, if you are at a base with generators put them there because they are guaranteed to kill at least one stupid infiltrator who thinks he's so smart sneaking into the generator. Also if you have anti-tank mines and see a MAX coming your way put them in a doorway you think the MAX will enter from because MAXes count as vehicles and will set off the mines, don't do this with the anti-infantry mines as you will only tickle the MAX before he assrapes you.

TR has a good selection of semi-autos I've found; plus slugs are good for when you have to deal with bases that a cqc and have some distance in between points. The baron seems to one of the odd one out as it retains more damage to a further range. Also slugs make the accuracy more like rifles so crouching can make you more accurate in that case.

what the fuck

Game can run without Steam.

T-Thanks…

they should ALLWAYS be upgraded first, and the medic revive / heal tool should allways be maxed asap
why?
because reviving people at below 100% fucking sucks both for you and for the guy you're reviving and I think the higher the rank the faster you revive
you also get around 100 XP per revive

only get the stealth field after you get ammo and repair sundy modules up to where they both cover a 30m radius around the sunderer
the vehivle stealth only realy prevents people from spotting it and making it show up on the map while it's deployed and undamaged (taking damage temporarily disables the cloaking field) and making it harder to see from a distance (which is negated by the amount of infantry coming from its general direction)

Which server are we on?

memerald, it's in the OP

Every fucking time

is the outfit spicy serf slayers or something?
I applied anyways, it said wwew not WWEW so I'm unsure

yes

So this game has you only play as one class? What are the classes?

You can switch to any class whenever you want, granted you either redeploy(respawn) or find an infantry terminal.

You make one character who can freely play and spend his exp on all classes (among other things).

I have 1k creds burning a hole in my pocket. Which weapon should I buy? I need a CQC gun.

what class fag

ok which one of you is this

good work today

we need to fight vanu some more though

I need a general weapon for CQC, like a replacement for the TRAC-5. SMG or something like that.

best choice for carbines is jaguar

the lynx is good as well, but you will move faster while aiming down the jaguars sights which is what you want/need for cqc

Is the Anti-vehicle turrent for the engi a good investment?
I really want to expand my resources against armored shit and i'm not too good at c4fu

Well, there's pump action shotguns for point blank one hit kills. I think the Uppercut was the first one released, so you want that. If you want an SMG, I think the Armistice is what you want.

pump action shotgun HA is the most unfair shit in the game in tower fights

NS SMGs are available for all classes, not sure if the other faction specific ones are though.

Question about shotguns, considering that they don't get as much damage bonus for headshots as other guns, it's better to aim for body so more pellets hit the target, right?

It's always nice to wreck some Tranu and New Cuckglomerate shit with you guys when I've got insomnia.

You're my best friends

If I remember right (I took a year or so off), you want a little of both. Mostly body with a few pellets hitting the head. Also consider that the enemy will more than likely be wearing nanoweave, which headshots ignore.

it's really handy to have but you won't use it much

it's basically a portable spear turret you see at bases but with a huge delay between each shot. also the missile is controlled by the mouse after you fire it so hitting moving targets is a breeze

Jesus, time passed fast.

it's great

oneshots infantry too and it's not hard to hit them

DAILY TACTICS REMINDER

the Flash Alahu Akbar
- take infiltrator
- fake flash with cloack
- get people to place C4 on you
- cloak drive right into a cluster of enemies

Bonus points if:
- you play Alahu Akbar while doing it (or use that sound clip)
- you actually switch sides, play as the enemy, get THEM to place THEIR C4 on you, and the blow up in the middle of them - they get the weapons lock and loose resources for maximum salt levels

Anyone got a list of promo codes?

what? if you need to ADS you're not in cqc

I'm sure it isn't cqc if you're not rubbing his dick with your dick, though. :^)

To solo Jihad Flash:

-Any class with C4
-Take flash (option: take turbo because you can't use the cloak unless you're infiltrator)
-You can crash into the enemy vehicle and either get out or use your second seat to activate the C4
-Alternatively you can bail out while the flash travels to it's destination and detonate

It's better to die honorably so you can spawn another flash quickly and not let any of the enemies pick you off unless you plan to take some of them with you.

how big of a room are we talking about here?
maybe it's just me but a moving target at or below 10-15m is too close to ADS at and it's better to just hipfire them as soon as you see them instead of waiting that split second for you to pull your gun up and then reaquire your target before you start shooting
shooting and then aiming down the sights inherits the cone of fire you had while hipfiring, or at least it did when I was playing at release

Bought the Armistice, nearly came when I first put like the entire magazine in someone. Feels good man. Don't even have a grip and the shots all land center with ADS.

Jihad Flash alternatives:

-Have another guy C4 your Flash because 4x the C4, 4x the fun
-Let him ride with you and it's his job to detonate so you don't have to waste time getting off
-Beware of weapon locking

-Have a cloaking Flash with with the M40 Fury
-C4 must be at the front of the vehicle so the Fury's splash damage can detonate the C4
-You'll be locking ally weapons

Oddly enough, most Jihad Flash videos are made by TR

armistice doesn't need a grip, laser or extended mag instead

So this happened when I got revived as a MAX yesterday, it behaved as a light assault with a metric fuckton of health.
That sundy full of TR didn't know what the fuck hit them.

Can anyone here attest to how useful the NS-AM7 Archer(anti-armor bolt action rifle for engie) is? I've been genuinely considering getting it because in theory it perfectly suits my playstyle of sitting in the back and harassing enemies.

what happens if i teamkill a lot as a vanu

will my tr character also get banned?

That is dishonoroburu even if vanucucks deserve everything they get

Fight like TR.

but im no good at the game and its frustrating and i feel like i might feel a bit better if when i am most frustrated i can just hop over to my vanu character and ruin the fun for everyone that kept killing me

Or you ruin their fun by locking them into a meatgrinder while blasting Erika

it's breddy gud

Try it out in VR. You should be able to get a good feel for its usefulness.

but i cant ever kill anything

everytime i come face to face with some guy i lose

i feel like i die in 2-3 hits but everyone else takes like a whole magazine

its so frustrating

headshots nigga

only thing that matters in 1v1

how? i die too quickly

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

im mad tbh

Git Gud

WTF????

get good

most guns have a TTK of less than half a second if you only hit headshots

if you're missing a lot turn your sensitivity down by half

Try and flank them. Avoid frontal confrontations.

Get Light Assault. You cane have 3+ grenades. Chuck grenades and C4 into buildings for many kills.
Place C4 ABOVE doors
AoE is your friend.

Or drive tanks and shoot infantry.

this is one headshot i wont miss

When someone requests a gunner, either air or ground, always hop in. We dont have nearly enough people willing to gun for either because muh CPM

You can rack up shitloads of kills in a vehicle provided you coordinate with the pilot.

I play a Max a lot and it never happened to me.

So when are we going to build a wall around the Vanu warp gate?

ADS shooters place a huge emphasis on being the first guy ready for combat. The person who aims correctly first wins most of the time.
Don't sprint through doorframes if you think there's enemies inside because it places a huge penalty on accuracy. Matter of fact, don't move if you don't have to. When I'm in a face-to-face battle, I like to strafe to the side and then crouch. Throws their aim off for a little bit and increases my accuracy.
Don't jump out around corners, slice the pie.
If you're not good at controlled bursts or accuracy, or you have to aim quickly, aim around the sternum so you get some damage in and the recoil carries you up to the head to finish them.
Get a couple levels in nanoweave if you're still having trouble.

Are there any free promo codes that we can use?

I think generally you have to be a laggy piece of shit for it to actually work. I have had it happen a few times over the years.

I tried gunning for people, but damn my internet has not been kind these last few days.

a few

MGLREPORT gives 1 hour xp and resource boosts

themittani.com/planetside2-mittani-pack gives you a one day xp boost

i forgot about the recruit TMG-50 but it's probably too late for that

Doesn't work.

MLGREPORT sorry

That doesn't work either.

guess they finally ended it then

Ausfag here, Is it worth the 200-300 ping to play with autistic people.

Yes.

1x is the best objectively for all weapons. but you guys are really bad at pside anyways

t. ur vanu daddy

The game is free fam, so just try it.
I've tried it earlier today, and the game just hates my GPU(R9 280), drops to 15 fps whenever there's anythign happening so I can only play as a fucking healer.
Which is retarded because back when I had a HD 7870 this game used to run at silky smooth constant 50fps

Game is more bound by cpu usage rather than gpu.

Welp, this must be why then, I'm still chugging along with my i5 3470that I haven't changed the thermal paste yet in 3 years due to sheer fear of breaking it.

Of course fam, I'm in fucking Africa (260ms) and I'm still killing lots of fags.

Just learn to compensate for lag properly and you're fine.

Honestly check out your cpu and gpu usage while playing, last time I checked when I was at around 35fps, my gpu was running at 800mhz instead of 1300+ but cpu (4670k) was at 100%. Guess there is still a couple things I could turn off but I would like the game to not look like complete dogshit.

Teach us your laggy ways senpai.

Just lead your shots slightly more than you otherwise would and turn your mouse sensitivity down.

I bless the pings down in Africa. LOL

AusFag here. 320ms. Pray for me.

Remember lads: Aim with your forearm - not your fingers/wrist, that's only for precision shots. So adjust your sensitivities correctly for this kind of aiming.

Here's a tip lads: Don't buy high velocity ammo most of the time. On a lot of weapons it only gives a measly 5% bullet speed boost, with a 10% recoil increase.
Figured that out the hard way, thought it'd help my SABR at long ranges but the recoil hurts it way more.

Does the game still run like shit?

But how are you doing in game? :^)

You dropped this, user

This ain`t EvE kid, take your backstabbing fetishes elsewhere

Are you here just to masturbate as we erect a wall around the Vanu?

Typical delusional spandex right here

Too bad for you a founding member is watching this thread and caught wind of the bullshit immediately.

Laugh while you can, because you won't be laughing when I send all my screenshots and recordings to Vice against a fair monetary compensation.

What's the deal with the construction update.
I haven't played much since dropping the game way back, and the only time i've seen construction was when some NC fags put a hive in our territory.
How big of a deal is it in general? Does anyone in wwew use it?
also what the fuck is up with this new captcha

Or was that against the EULA? I have to check, but I promise you, there are plenty of people keeping a close eye on this 8-chan culture at the moment!

Mark?

Screenshots and recordings of what? Autistic planning to conquer maps?

All your racist and political bantering.
There's a word going around in the information-spinning business that the big shots are planning a major movement against the chans happening soon.

DAILY REMINDER TO BULLY WEWUZ

REMINDER TO ALSO BULLY NACHO

It generates resources which later turns in to victory points.
You can lock a continent by building bases and harvesting resources, also it's pretty fun.
Captcha has leveled up.

All your racist and political bantering.
There's a word going around in the information-spinning business that the big shots are planning a major movement against the chans happening soon.

WWEWLAD
W
E
W
L
A
D

reap what you sow.

This is how I know you're not actually in the outfit and are just a knee-jerk reactionary that's mad at character names.

I wonder who's behind this post?

I wonder how long till TR OC is made of this?

this has been stated before
9/10 times a given media form unaltered is far more enjoyable than a bastardized reskined rehash.

keep the memes pure and media assets untainted. In our minds we can assign and attribute the pieces, we can connect the dots of how and why this posted material does indeed relate to the topics at hand.

go home midnight

Been looking for a game to dick around in. Downloading now.

Your only input thus far in this thread hath been nothing but command to others. Commands that fall short to my coming and I plan on coming multiple times. At home, on this tapestry, and where ever else I did please. Your commands, however innocent and also dank maybe won't alter my will or choice. That will to shitpost magnificently. For I already gotgud

WE DID IT REDDIT! WE GOT ESAMIR!

yes… yes they are

Esamir is the best continent to lock, mass armored vehicles are way overpowered in this game

TR siege tanks makes it even better but not better than vanu race tanks

What happens after you win a map? Does it 'unlock' again after a certain time or do others have to try and reclaim it?

Well we build a wall to keep the Vanu out

Will they also pay for it?

Of course in blood

And certs

There is just one thing I don't like about our outfit, and its that you faggots rush too little in combat.
If you are a max and have 2 engineers behind you, fucking go nuts, don't camp a stupid entrance, bring the fight to those vanu jews.

Just half an hour ago in that esamir battle where the vanu were taking crystal ridge comm back, I ran out of our base twice, bought a lightning, and first killed a mag rider by shooting it until my tank was almost down and then rushing it with C4, and the second time brought down their lightning. If 2 or 3 more people would have rushed out and bought one, we could have cleared the whole place with ease.

I think some of the newer players should invest into EMP, flash and concussion grenades for rushing points, might help their confidence a bit with rushing.
Most of the time, capture points are inside smallish rooms and one of those grenades makes clearing them a breeze. Also since they are rarely ever used, most players don't use the resistance implants.

Its a great feeling to clear a flashed/concussed room with the chaingun.

Change it faggot. Your CPU probably has a coating of dry semen to cool it it wont.

You get an empire bonus discount for grenades/aircraft/vehicles or vehicle repair at resupply towers/pads.

Only two continents can be locked at a time.

After server maintenance, all continents are unlocked.

well, maximum 2 continents can be locked. If there's a fuckload of people playing at once, it's possible for all to be unlocked, and when you would normally lock one, it just rotates warpgates/territories between the factions.

kek

Never Forget :'(

ZIMBABWE

do you get any xp if someone kills someone you concussed or flashed?

Why not do it?

Seriously, after a continent lock, why not build a massive wall and automated turrets all around their warpgate. So when the continent unlocks, they will face a wall of death.

People see this shit happen and they still thought it was a good idea to give the country to Mugumby? Christ might as well have just nuked the country if they wanted to fuck it up that badly.

Didn't Rhodesia produce enough food to feed just about all of Africa at their height?

They do.
I believe the ribbons you can get from them are based on assists, not just your kills.

And twitter niggers will still tell you whites don't win fights.

REMOVE ZANU-PF FROM PREMISES

Yeah, they had amazing farms. Which are all fucked now after Mugumbo gave them to his braindead "veterans"

How the fuck they managed to fuck up this bad? Are these numbers really trustworthy?

Someone should add Rhodesians Never Die to the list of defense micspams.

I think you underestimate just how horrible niggers are at fighting.

TR's Claymores detonate and damage enemies only in a 90 degree angle facing the direction you place them, while NC and Vanu mines can be triggered from any direction.

A max rank repair gun can remove mines without any detonation, while you can still just shoot at them from a distance.

Do TR mines do more damage then?
Because that doesn't sound very balanced otherwise.

From what I remember, the Rhodesian military had a lot of former special forces join them from the UK and other places.

I don't think you understand how bad chimps are at warfare, m8. If they fail to do something as simple as a driveby, where they have not only the element of surprise but also plenty of time to prepare, get a couple of friends to sit in the back and choose who, where and when to strike, then do you really expect them to do well against an organised military force in open conflict?

How badly do they fail drivebys?

lel

more damage and range, can trigger through walls and all kinds of stupid shit. claymore is objectively the best AP mine in the game

Also how the fuck is society and culture supposed to affect a babies self-awareness?

They miss their target despite driving right fucking next to them with at least two people shooting non-stop from the target's side of the car. And it isn't them missing most of their shots, they somehow manage to miss ALL of their shots.

why are you guys obsessed with Emerald VS when theyre consistently underpopped

Is it? I'm just making my character now.
Can you switch servers whenever you want or do you need to make a new character?

Characters are locked to servers and factions.

What's the best sidearm right now? I liked the commissioner when it came out and because I have a fetish for revolvers.

TR's Repeater

Just tried out the crossbow in VR and it seems pretty good as it kills in two shots and with explosive bolts can also do some decent damage to MAXes and light vehicles. I haven't used it outside of VR yet though so i'm not sure if it has some hidden downside I can't see outside of only 4 shots and needing to be accurate. I'm considering it for a infil assassination weapon but don't know how useful it will be at longer ranges.

I really like the TR smg sidearm, but basically anything that's not a 9-mil should do well

>May as well have him whispering pssh kid nothing personnel

I don't think you can deploy on a locked continent and I know that every player made building gets destroyed on continent lock.

I'm running it on an AMD FX-6100 and a R9 270X with these settings
[Display]Mode=WindowedFullscreenFullscreenMode=WindowedFullscreenRefresh=0FullscreenWidth=1920FullscreenHeight=1080WindowedWidth=800WindowedHeight=600Maximized=0RenderQuality=1.400000[Rendering]OverallQuality=-1GraphicsQuality=1TextureQuality=1ShadowQuality=0LightingQuality=1EffectsQuality=1TerrainQuality=3FloraQuality=4ModelQuality=3RenderDistance=1400.000000Gamma=0.500000VerticalFOV=74ParticleLOD=2ParticleDistanceScale=0.40FogShadowsEnable=0VSync=1AO=0MaximumFPS=65UseLod0a=0BloomEnabled=0MotionBlur=0UseAspectFOV=0Smoothing=0
change Mode and FullscreenMode to Fullscreen for maximum resources going to the game

thats how it works, hack from the other side or place a proxy mine and hack so it detonates when he ejects.

What the fuck, I just got a 7 day ban for "language violation and harassment"

got suspended too

Oy, have you been a bad goy, user?

it begins

it was nice playing with you lads

In case you didn't see TR at the Crown

I'm sorry but you're gonna have to go back.

REMINDER THAT AMR-66 IS BEST WEAPON FOR ALL CLASSES AND BATTLE CONDITIONS

AMR-66 IS BEST CLOSE-RANGE WEAPON (JUST PUT A LASER SIGHT ON IT)
AMR-66 IS BEST MID-RANGE WEAPON (JUST PUT A FORWARD GRIP ON IT)
AMR-66 IS BEST LONG-RANGE WEAPON (JUST USE HIGH-VELOCITY AMMUNITION AND PUT A 6X SCOPE ON IT)
AMR-66 IS BEST STEALTH WEAPON (JUST PUT A SUPPRESSOR ON IT)
AMR-66 IS BEST ANTI (LIGHT) MATERIAL WEAPON
AMR-66 IS BEST ANTI-MAX WEAPON
AMR-66 IS BEST TRANU AND NEW BURGER REMOVER
AMR-66 IS BEST FASHION ACCESSORY TO SHORT-SHORTS (YOU BETTER EMAIL DAYBREAK DAILY ASKING THEM TO ADD IT AS A COSTUME OPTION FOR TR)

RHODESIANS TERRANS NEVER DIE

Fucking why?
That's such a weird number. Also RAM is cheap just upgrade.

Come to play with my dick anyways.

your swapfile is working overtime

consider adding 1 gb or replacing all the memory into 8 gb setup

It's tripple channel RAM. It's 3 sticks 1 gig each.

I tried that. Turns out my motherboard is already at it's limit and can't take any more RAM. If I upgrade I'll have to get a new motherboard and CPU.

autist reporting in
any how to fix my game crashing?
seems to mainly happen where you would expect framedrops, but I'm already on low and I'd prefer framedrops to the game fucking itself
only explanations I've found are 'update physx they broke everything' and 'delete system32' but neither seems very efficient

This hentai is awfully mean spirited even for NTR

Stop lying you cunts

Title? Panda link? Anything? PLEASE?!?!

sauce?

m8

>no allies were even in the building
Can someone explain this to me?

well shit

In my defense I only saw it, without seeing the tags, because the author is known to draw top tier monster girl femdom

exhentai.org/s/c99cb17183/915380-25 page 25 you NTR degenerates

It's simple robot logic really.

YOU ARE THE VANU

Holy shit. I regret asking for this.

I've never even seen those ones before.

BTFO

I thought it was because Ian was a huge Jew who made half their songs into diatribes about the "horrors" of Nazi Germany and hung out with niggers to be progressive.

Sound of White Noise wasn't too bad, but even getting rid of Joey's shitty vocals couldn't save them without anything of substance backing them up.

Oi vey

fug

That's usually the case for me, that and idiots dropping mines in places that no one in a million years would go, leaving them to detonate when you catch them with a grenade by accident.

It's not too bad. Most people know when to use proximity voice chat if they even use voice, as pressing 'V' gives you plenty of pre-made voice macros to work with. It's all actually pretty decent, in my opinion.

You cucklefucks better still be playing when my ban is up

Did you happen to battle bard some Moonman at some point? I'm trying to figure out why random folks actually got banned, especially when the account/char names seem fine.

I regularly bypassed the filter by saying "ni gger" in /yell so I know exactly why I'm banned

I think Moonman88 was battle barding moonman

are you seriously so consumed with band politics that you can't objectively enjoy a multimedia asset without sperging out into groupthink enforcement ?

I recall Asraphael barding it, but not Moonman. Either way, the fact most of us haven't been banned for supporting/encouraging that one is fairly surprising. I love watching the Tranu sleeper agents on TR get triggered.

That webm is so wrong.

1. It depicts all 12 tribes of ancient Israel as "Judah"

2. The icon is a satanic hexagram instead of the menorah. The hexagram is a modern invention.

First you have to post specs.

Expensive solutions are of course upgrading hardware. If you're not experiencing crashes during large fights, but you are witnessing long loading times and defragging won't do shit, consider buying a PCIe SSD.

You don't need steam to play this game, nerd.

no user, I meant to ask if there was an outlying issue or specific reason for the crashes other than my guess (and it is very much a guess)
the more I think about it the more I remember times I was doing literally nothing and crashed but didn't care because I wasn't mid-fight
can run the game at 60 at max settings, and I switched to low despite that to try to curb it

Yeah, that's probably what happened. It was during a battle where people were just running around spamming deployables.

this was your mistake

My game crashes because 4GB RAM isn't enough for 48+ player fights.

You aren't providing any information beyond

thanks user, I'll check if my game is capped to any amount of ram

anything so bold, and so foolish as to walk in front of my cleansing barrage of lead shall be slain without mercy. Thus is the Emprahs will.

WELP

Is there an 8/v/ outfit playing on Vanu's side? Don't really like the commie vibe from TR.

Please don't try to breed.

off yourself

implying I don't know exactly what I'm doing

Not trying to bait, just wanna play with an 8/v/ group on Vanu. Regarding the commie bit, it was just a joke, whether TR is really commie or not doesn't matter, alls good and fun in video games

At least when I get bored of it in a week, I'll still be up $400 and can buy a new CPU & MOBO which I really need, and still have enough left over to get me some of them fancy dragon dildos that are so popular with the kids these days.

These are not your friends.

Fuck me, so much for putting the vanu in the loo. It might have been for me battlebarding Moonman. I might aswell start a new account instead of waiting the 7 day wait.

In fact, I'll do just that since it took much less than 7 days to get where I got to now, and I spent my certs on garbage I ended up disliking. I suggest the same to you other banned anons here.

Damn, we really did piss people off. We knew it was going to happen at some point though, it always does.

It's a meme you dip

FUCK

Should i pimp outa a sundie? got the 1400 certs for level 15

What is the story on that one?

try things out in the VR

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

how do i make this my login loading screen?

Man, I feel like I really missed out.
Would've loved to remove Vanu with Moonman blasting.

Because some people asked

what the fuck this is not the image I posted warmtires

This Image already exists!and I don't even have that image

Why the fuck would I go through the hassle of reinstalling this trash barge just to bully halfags?

Did they really have to add an entire tutorial continent? It's a fucking FPS, people know how they work already.

m8 there's people that think it's CS:GOy and do go for objectives or know how to deploy armor.

TRANU BTFO

I forgot how much they ripped Battlefield with that UI. Gotdang.

fresh NC salt

>[YELL] [EmperorsFlashlight]: >says the infilshitter

Alright. I'm the user from two weeks ago who said he would pick the game back up when I got my computer running again.

I'm posting from it, so I guess it's running.

Downloading now.

mfw everyone hates my favorite team

WEW
E
W

If your favorite team isn't TR you should probably consider suicide or go to reddit.
You'll be welcome there.

NC is alright but need not apply.

I just like energy weapons, improbable maneuverability, and low recoil. ;-;

Maybe you should get better taste.

I shoot lead slugthrowers in real life. I prefer fantasy settings to have fantastical weapons.

you'll like vulcan harassers and the tmg-50, then

It's been too long to remember what those are.

I do remember enjoying manning the gigantic flying artillery tailgun on the gunships, though.

Could I be a useless piece of shit and mine rocks all day or does the game put some sort of limit to it?

harassers are three man jeeps that tear ass around and can survive shots from tanks. the vulcan is a TR chain gun that harassers can use and it kills armor and sunderers stupidly fast. the tmg-50 is a LMG with no recoil. the knockoff ac-130s are liberators, TR gets those too.

Harasser sounds pretty cool.

I'll probably spend as much time as possible tailgunning for Liberators. On a Fortunate Son kick at the moment.

Why shoot them with lasers when bullets have been around for so long? I'd run Vanu if they weren't the most overpowered faction, but that's just because I like using really shitty versions of equipment compared to everyone else.

Even if you mine you still need to worry about people coming in and blowing up shit and you losing all the work you put into the base

I dont mind getting blown up if I can just get right back to it. Also if its worth doing for the faction or whatever.

Jesus Christ user.
Git gud and get some taste.
Are you twelve years old?

Depending on placement the base can be either a waste of time because of horrific inefficiency or can really help lock the continent down.

Just replace niggers and jews with Vanu and NC and you're in the clear

It's not my fault game developers don't know how to make conventional munitions cool.

No user.
It is your fault for having absolutely awful taste.

I almost just spent 10 minutes trying to, over the course of a paragraph, convey how to make a conventional round memorably punchy and distinct in response.

I think I've been baited, but not in the way you intended.

WWEW LADS!

Two continents in the red!

So i've got around 30 hours in the game now and I can't help but be a little upset that there aren't more faction specific weapons and vehicles in the game. like 80% of the items in the game can be used by every faction. I wanna see TR superiority be because of TR not little bit of TR, little bit of everything else.

TACTICAL SUPERIORITY

SOE/Daybreak user, once the cash flow dies down, content slow downs.

Same fucking continents for the last 3 years.

Probably because he ran around saying we should gas the vanu trannies or burn the burger.

yeah all the NS garbage is the weakest part of the game after the base and map design

Nanite Systems is the ultimate jew in the game
they fuel the war more than any of the factions could ever dream of doing, after all, they are the ones providing the nanites to respawn you

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Would not surprise me if it's all rage-quitters when they realized they picked the wrong faction.

already did a new one and go get a mittani code for the boost

requesting the Webm from that one faggot who had an autistic outburst

Praise Masked.

kek
Pathetic.

Are mosquitoes any good for anything other than dog fighting?
I want to use it as anti-armor when i don't dog fight, but diving at them with the default gun doesn't seem to do much.

Outnumbering an enemy is a valid tactic.

The hornet missiles seem decent for anti armour, try out all the weapons in VR and see which ones are the most effective, then post your findings here. I'm curious as well.

i bought the hornet missiles are decent, they are alot better for anti armour than the rocket pods are. they just have a high reload speed.

banshees murder infantry, hornets are good against everything

air is just a cert sink

I now just need the certs for the tank buster on the liberator and I can do any kind of lib that is needed for any situation. I just need to start maxing out shit on it.

Hell yes, user. When I'm not tearing Tranu bodies to pieces in my harasser, I'm always down for some gunning.

guess its back to blasting The Pointer Sisters for me

If you ask in chat, no one ever comes. Gotta be firm with asking for gunners in chat, even over the chatter. Gotta say where, what you're flying and possibly what they're gonna be using.

My eventual goal is to make a squad dedicated to doing air squadron shit: 2 libs and 6 Mossys, Or maybe even 4 libs fully loaded, but we'd need some good coordination and other things for that to work.

It's a dream, but it'd be cool to do.

I will say that I'm seeing people burn out abit because people are also expecting more from people. Thing is that we're getting new people all the time still and that this game does take awhile to get used to from other FPS. The game does need you to be able to kill quick, but there's so many other facets to the game such as grenades, breeching tactics, what to prioritize when taking a point and whatnot. The reason that alot of the 'tactics' we implement don't work alot is because we're CONSTANTLY doing idle talk. Which is great, its what we do and it makes the game fun, but there needs to be times where we do need to focus for a minute or two and deal with the threats and better use of VOIP would help tremendously with this.

I'm not asking us to change, I love our chaotic nature of adapting to situations as best we can and usually having it work out, but It's a shame when people get buttflustered within us when we lose a point or two because we didn't have enough people certed out with LA and C4. We're still a fresh outfit and people are playing for a day or so before bailing out. Just keep playing, have fun and take breaks for gods sake. You don't need to be on 24/7.

The only thing I Regret is that the thread is bump locked and very few people will see this message before the new thread comes.

i think you're right to a certain degree. the biggest problem untill now is that skill levels from day to day are random as fuck. this is very hard for the people who are leading because they have a really hard time picking good targets that match up with our skill lever. since the skill level is way to inconsistent. i think we should first off all give everyone some time to get used to game and its mechanics. before we actually get into all the tacticool stuff.

Then post this in the new thread when it comes around. Nothing stopping you from pressing ctrl c then ctrl v.

Fuck you, user, don't tell me what do!

**already did, thanks though*P*

God damnit.

What is pathetic is your mental state that only sees in the color red when looking at rainbows. You are color blind, retarded mentally to human emotions. Stunted to the point where all you have is your stupid nervous laughter. Oh wow is you that someone has the audacity to stand up for his self and his ideas oh woe is you for someone else is your greater. You lack all ability to decipher and comprehend anything besides negativity to please enjoy this feast of insults I apply to you you nothing.

There is no escape for reality
Online and offline you're alive and breathing and in both realities you're a fucking idiot. I've painted the Internet and society I inhabit with greatness and you only save and seek the morning shits I take. Disgusting this tune of truth the churn of my stomach and release. How similar this scent to the words I read you say.

The audacity that a man would stand up for himself, they whisper. Why madness gotten control of him, they wish, all the while continuing onward in thier worship of death. Argue over who should benefit fight over who should lead you. Fall in a fire and burn forever I want nothing no part of any of you. I wish only to speak and express the memories within my mind that I more perfectly walk straight lines. To lead myself and lead myself away from morons and goons.

What the fuck are you on about?
I think it's pathetic to be a mumbling autist, not to have pride or stand up for oneself.

I think you are talking to that mumbling autist right now

I assume so.
What a sperg.

What is pathetic is your attempts to drive me away from this community as if your tools were new as if throwing your hands in the air absolved your responsibility of your actions. You will burn for your actions and of your own designs. I won't write your fate nor save you from your star light witnessed writings your wishes granted.

its pretty funny though

I think you're stupid.

No I'm not your friend and no I won't leave because you bully me and no I won't let you bully me without knowing hissing and horrible written pissing. Make peace with me or meet fate. Leave now and masturbate and achieve the final joy of your day that you don't break down cry that I won't be influenced by you or your community.

kill yourself, my man.

also post music

No, I won't kill myself or anyone. I breathe life into this world. I move stones with winds that carry poems. You steal all that you own. Nothing you have is what you made and your power was gifted entirely. Your songs you did not write and your insults are far from anything not overused. Much like your mother.

I wish you could strap massive speakers on you vehicles in this game and bully the enemy with music.

me too, user, me too.

Here is a nice song for when we go prowler siege cannons.

And since my love songs were ignored, my praise and wisdom trashed I have no reason not to embrace what you attribute me and bath in this autism fully. Cover me in mud and let me sing once more of this ever going bore this never ending chore my interactions with you and your brethren. Curious if we'll ever meet in Heaven curious ever more if I would ever wish to suffer that eternity with any of you no I hope never more would our meetings happen beyond this moment never more would I wish to be remembered. Not by (You) would I rest my head not by (You) would I lay in bed not by (You) I would strive for anything but to escape from (You). To mute you and listen to the angel's song of homecoming.

don't mind me, just digging through my youtube favourites playlist

youre just pulling words out of your ass to seem like an intellectual person. youre nothing more than a basment dwelling, fedoratipping, katana collecting shitposter without any real goal in life.

Amazing.
That is some hardcore, cringy, want-to-be intellectualism right there.

archive.is/XqjIe

Archived, because we must immortalized the fucking Intellectual Autist.

archive.is/jaDZ4
archive.is/WK4A4
archive.is/vaTXX

Yo how much more clear can you articulate yourself than "need 2 lib-gunners at so-and-so" both in chat and voice?

the problem is that save for a distinct few most players just want into the chaotic meatgrider, which isnt bad by itself, but 3 less people on the ground and 3 more people in the air can be the difference between a tank rape and successful defense

Hate to break the racist circlejerk, but all that "battle" demonstrated was the power of air superiority. Basically all that happened was Rhodesian Canberra's dropped cluster bombs all over an insurgent camp, attack choppers flew in and massacred the survivors, and special forces dropped into the jungle and shot anyone who tried to run away. Think of it as desert storm lite.

Put it this way - if the vanu trannies rocked up with half a dozen PPA scythes, and you didn't have access to any form of AA, would you view it as a great achievement when they farmed you?

Difference being that they would be Vanu, and not Rhodesian

Kill yourself to be honest fampai.

I've just been playing anime music to trigger the tryhards while I look for some good gregorian chants

I just posted fun music to play at the crown.
Not really battle specific.

Here is a battle specific.

I'm willing to bet money on the fact that the sperg is just pretending for giggles.

Of course he's pretending, but with an autistic dedication.

But the more he is dedicated the more giggles people get.
Actually, i'm out of the loop.
How long has he been doing this for?

My perception of time is all fucked up, I'd say around a week since the autistic rant.

And he kept going since?

wew lad
Our battlebards should start spamming this over proximity.

There hasn't been a thread without a sample of autism. Didn't hear him go turboautist in game though

We should get a Holla Forums teamspeak or mumble for voiced shitposting.

No. Ingame voice chat is fine.

Ingame voice is god awful, almost any voice chat client is better.

No, get this normalfag shit outta here.

Why are you playing Planetside 2 then?

Im not playing Planetside 2 for the voice chat, and Im certainely not playing Planetside 2 for the TS-induced inescapable normalfag drama and bullshit that comes with it.

If people dont want to talk, let them be sociophobic spergs, creating a sikrit klub outside of the game´s communitaction channels locks them out of not only speaking, but also hearing what the fuck is going on.

And if you want a coushy room to have hearty private talks with nacho all day, do that for all I care, just dont make it a standart EVERYONE has to adhere to.

Fuck off nigger.

You actually make some good points, but for those that actually want to get some shit done, a dedicated voice client outside of PS2 would help immensely.
At the very least, better communication will help out those who are getting frustrated with the average performance of the outfit.

And constant shitposting is why these groups eventually die off quickly.

Nah the in game voice chat really is perfectly fine, we just need to learn when to use squad chat instead of outfit

I think im going to write a story about bullying wewuz

youtu.be/nZixk2PlLog?t=92

c4 kiddies on suicide watch

The degree of teamwork that requires more voice channels than the game provides is impossible on our current level of play.

I sometimes coordinate armor crews in other maximum tacticool games, the magnitute of the edge you gain by direct voice chat is negligible at out current skill level.

The only instance where separated always on voice chat would make a visible difference in this game is coordinating a harasser. Thats literally the only instance where the half-a-second button press delay in pilot to gunner communication can be a dealbreaker.

This is only going to cause some members to join it which causes an elitist kool kidz group.

I would say you two are right. Just need to use other chats beside outfit
Looked at the keybinds again, there's a lot more voice options than I originally thought.

look what i found
stop running in straight lines you faggots

Is the password reset form always broken? I'm trying to reclaim my account from years ago, but the email they send links me to a page that is never available.

At least that one dude tried to dodge.

YES
you niggers have to learn how to use squad and platoon chat
the people not in the platoon doesn't give a shit about our current battle situation
if keybinds is too hard to come by just switch from WASD to ESDF

everyone in the platoon usually always talk over the outfit chat, we've all been doing this for as long as wwew exists. we should just talk over platoon chat since most of the people active on the comms serious or not are in the platoon. but we also do have alot of banter going in outfit. wich is _fun

*a reddit meme

Tranu up to their old tricks again today.

No, faggot.

Was it a HA? I'm enjoying that rifle but you really have to go for headshots with it to kill anything.

yes, keep banter in outfit
battle talk and platoon orders and plans in platoon
squad specific shit, like squad specific orders and callouts on enemy positions around the squad (for when you actually start sticking to your squads and following squad specific orders) in squad
and for the love of all that is sacred do not start saying "roger" or "copy"
actually repeat the fucking order you are given if you understand what it is you are supposed to do so that the platoon or squad lead knows that you are going to do it
yes, I know this is ultra tacticool autism but there is a reason for why they do this in the military

No, infiltrator. The rifle is okay at range but I don't think it's as good as I expected it to be. It fires too slowly for close range encounters and at medium range the target just runs away before you can land the final shots. They really should let have let me trial it first.

We need new thread
Not it

Yeah, I usually whip out my commissioner at close range. I find the rifle decent at mid-range but there's probably better options.
It was cheap and I became weak when the other user started Rhodesia-posting.

The only time I truly see this as a problem is when people in a tank or harasser use outfit chat when they could use proximity or squad. You don't have to tell the entire outfit what you want your gunner to shoot at. This hasn't come up often when I've been on though.

So when does the outfit admin come around to approve applications? I think I've run into one of you already, and spent some time pocket medicing you. (Moonman6969)

please stand by

there is no application from Moonman6969 and there is no Moonman6969 in the outfit

Yeah, I noticed that with a Sunderer, as well. 12 direct hits with a Lightning and not a single scratch.

If people in the outfit are online, they're in the platoon. So I don't see that as a problem

NEW THREAD