#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: I Just Wanted To Play Some Vydias Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. GAWKER IS WEAKENED. HIT IT IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE (same for Vice)
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. Crash Salon's advertisers - with no survivors:
- medium.com/@TrojanHorse711/salon-s-list-of-atrocities-and-a-list-advertisers-to-contact-gamergate-7c5cdeb9f2aa
3. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE
4. #GamerFruit - Dig into FIG:
paste.teknik.io/2491 || itmb.co/ts09w || up1.ca/#OLF7pVJJzk9ci56FwzveAA || twitter.com/McDermie/status/677627235386437633
5. Continue Digs on 8-4 and Nintendo of America:
>>>/gamergatehq/312947
6. PARTICIPATE IN OPERATION DOWNPOUR - REVENGE THE BUTCHERING OF FE:FATES BY MAKING IT RAIN SHIT ON TREEHOUSE - imgur.com/a/X2w49
7. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - gamergatewiki.com

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
- www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
> Tracy Fullofshiterton: >>>/gamergatehq/323269
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- CH Updates: Apr 2 - Apr 26 - /p.teknik.io/5shqa
- Apr 2 - May 13 -p.teknik.io/emiKY
- Thread Repository Update: Apr 16 - Apr 25 - /p.teknik.io/WUMEx
- archive.is/26dfN

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AliffRazif22/status/735282402361237505
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=depaul&src=typd
twitter.com/RebelPundit/status/735280410037506048
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/24/milo-yiannopoulos-protesters-storm-stage-depaul-university/
techraptor.net/content/fleetcomm-releases-tutorial-levels
twitter.com/CalemAnnk/status/735286907727450113
web.archive.org/web/20160525015057/https://8ch.net/v/res/9438339.html
twitter.com/HarmfulOpinions/status/735240563570692096
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/735077254561026050
twitter.com/KFoleyFL/status/735281862973607936
breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/24/violent-milo-event-protester-identified-church-minister/
twitter.com/CalebJamesKOB/status/735300470428700672
legalinsurrection.com/2016/05/freerebelpundit-arrested-while-filming-leftist-riot-nero-depaul-u-appearance/#st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/HyDmygMzmS
archive.is/J7LQa
archive.is/s6G7C
twitter.com/SevenFacedBird/status/735312763216617473
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/735315753524662272
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4kx3qn/so_the_first_reviews_of_the_warcraft_film_are_in/
archive.is/nNJ60
soundcloud.com/anusfarts/woomy-up
archive.is/PoXnG
offices.depaul.edu/student-affairs/about/staff-directory/Pages/rico-tyler.aspx
twitter.com/americabadu
las.depaul.edu/academics/political-science/faculty/Pages/valerie-johnson.aspx
twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/735358930495406083
nichegamer.com/2016/05/24/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-hits-pc/
archive.is/04F0s
archive.is/HGCzy
reddit.com/r/modnews/comments/4kukc3/moderators_help_us_beta_test_image_hosting/
archive.is/e2oKk
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/735416764348137472
alumni.depaul.edu/GiveToDePaul/Home/Scholarships
twitter.com/League4Gamers/status/735271403306508289
archive.is/gFtga
twitter.com/Etherwinter/status/735434257989013506
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/14/chicago-cop-blog-says-that-protests-at-weekend-trump-rally-far-worse-than-reported/
archive.is/GgBq6
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/735470731576901636
facebook.com/DePaulUniversity/reviews/
twitter.com/mylittlepwnies3/status/735207696702574596
twitter.com/CalemAnnk/status/735473908795748352
wildabouttrial.com/one_off/hulk-hogan-v-gawker-trial-live-stream/
archive.is/RqnNm
readit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4l04nr/iama_owner_of_encyclopedia_dramatica_se/
archive.is/1ucCO
megalodon.jp/2016-0526-0131-23/https://8ch.net:443/v/res/9438339.html
archive.is/vYY6A
yelp.com/biz/depaul-university-chicago-21
marvunapp.com/Appendix/rskul2.htm
aei.org/publication/new-bls-report-on-womens-earnings-much-of-the-17-gender-pay-gap-in-2014-explained-by-age-marriage-hours-worked/
bls.gov/opub/reports/womens-earnings/archive/highlights-of-womens-earnings-in-2014.pdf
archive.is/rxWlG
archive.is/kjfZg
twitter.com/Nero/status/735515107728494596
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

benis is for gay

twitter.com/AliffRazif22/status/735282402361237505

LMAO he thinks the majority is on his side

never EVER check your privilege
its super gay

Can't wait to see DePaul take a hit to their numbers like Mizzou is getting right now.

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=depaul&src=typd

Look at this, it looks like people are really sick of this shit, even if it won't trend.

Bingo

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Just had to chime in again to laugh at my ID. Now it's time to remove myself.

How's it hanging?

This is interesting.

Also apparently they broke the Code of Student Responsibility and security did absolutely nothing.

Schools have certainly changed in the last couple of decades.

=Journalist arrested for filming SJWs.
twitter.com/RebelPundit/status/735280410037506048

MILO MAYHEM
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/24/milo-yiannopoulos-protesters-storm-stage-depaul-university/

FLEETCOMM FLOP.
techraptor.net/content/fleetcomm-releases-tutorial-levels

This is scary shit.

If there are no mass expulsions or suspensions over the next few days, I will be unsurprised, but heavily, heavily disappointed. Considering most colleges are currently on summer break(?) it will be hard to tell.

Dear God, this is how liberty ends.

Somebody is getting sued at the end of all this, i guarantee it, its gonna be like a giant fucking money filled pinata

Jesus Christ, KiA really hates Breitbart.

leddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4kxbd2/black_lives_matter_activists_takes_a_swing_at/

I hope so. These fuckers deserve it.

twitter.com/CalemAnnk/status/735286907727450113

Hey look at their COSR

You forgot Anthony Burch kickstarting a game about suicide, and osu! being confirmed for taking screenshots of your computer without your consent.

WELP, Milo lost to BLM, is it time to drop him yet?

Gr8 b8

Only after I drop your pussy onto my benis, nerd.

They literally said "feel the bern" during their chimpout. I wonder how bernie is going to explain all this violence he incited.

My asshole is ravaged after I tried to test out a new glass dildo of mine.

This milo stuff thats happening hurts more.

There has to be something that will change this shit.

You know that actually doesn't work right? People made up their minds and think BLM is a peaceful protest. If this exposed BLM do you think people would already jump ship to condemn BLM?

For all we know, they'll just say BLM was in the right

old bread
web.archive.org/web/20160525015057/https://8ch.net/v/res/9438339.html

archive.is isn't cooperating with large threads again.

Remember when they disrupted a Trump rally?

He said "oh well, don't judge me based on the actions of a few".

Minutes before, he was bashing Trump for not immediately disavowing a KKK supporter (Who turned out to be a black guy trying to make him look bad).

Dear God, the future is lookin scary boys

They totally don't hate the first amendment guys.
Between the security that did nothing and this, there's going to be some major fallout.
Anything we can do on our end? They clearly violated school rules as well as committing actual crimes, and there's video and photographic evidence of it

Game Journos Tattle on Naughty Notch - Harmful Opinions
twitter.com/HarmfulOpinions/status/735240563570692096

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

He has. He's says that "I cannot be responsible for every supporter" right after calling Trump out for his supposed "violent supporters."

That can't be serious

Its always darkest just before the dawn user, but hope is on the way

Don't expect Milo to stand without doing anything. He knows it'll create more salt to openly attack the disrupters, and he knows the publicity it'll bring to him.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn

cant wait to see how they squirm with this

Have you tried anal beads?

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/735077254561026050

I noticed this tweet got favorited and RT by quite a few people not involved with GG

They will come up with some excuse. No matter how unlikely, they will roll with it.

They either will censor it like the plague or latch onto milo provoking them
that bit about black incarceration rates skyrocketing tonight/all the black chicks being there because he fucked their brothers were fucking glorious, doesn't excuse the cunts but that'll be their angle i guarantee it

Someone big must have retweeted you and his followers might be it. Happened to me when Sargon retweeted one of mine.

Salt Harbor still gets me chuckling when I am trying to fall asleep.

don't use glass dildos perhaps?

Also, relevant for those who missed it

Anthony Burch's new Kickstarter for a Russian Roulette game, with donation levels for suicide

Osu! Source code leaked, screenshots taken from your pc without your consent

I only had silicone lube, can't use that on normal dildos for safety reasons.

Parody account.

So, like, exploding kittens?

That's pretty much what it sounds like, something thats been done before.

Its one of our parody accounts.

then use a water base lube the next time?

I didn't have any on me.

You sure it's not supposed to be "salt from your enemies," dude?

then go buy it you breeder faggot

I do my shop[ping online.

I consider myself a man of grace.

Anyhow, back to milo.

do you have a separate card and email for purchasing the anal accessories

Godammit reddit

The stream is over isn't it?

???

Things are still happening

Is this in the U.S. or in South Africa? Jesus Christ.

Chicago.

Top Kuk

Top fucking kek

Where were you when you realized that the future was so bright?

we truly nearing the end of the Behavioral sink now

unlike rats though we live a lot longer
we got a bit more to go before the total decline
but we are at the final stage of it

I am truly one of the beautiful ones and I'm not scared

I recall seeing a study showing once a city is X % Black is turns to dog shit. Every city that meet this % Black proved this. While they used Cities that were the same % White, Hispanic, etc to show the huge difference between violence and race.

You know, none of this would have been brought to light had it not been for us, a (not so) few angry gamers.

gamers are the ones making the most public noise about SJWs

(checked)

It really is strange when you think of it. One of the groups so vilified for so long was uncrushable by the SJW juggernaut. Us standing our ground forced this ugly beast into the open where it can be mocked and ridiculed for what it really is. A tool to control.

We started the fire.

A year and a half later and I am still bloody mad, God damn.

We ARE the fire.

That looks like real life to me, user. What the other user was posting looks like where we'll escape.

fuckin hell, decent remix

Some of this existed before we were around (Sad Puppies, Nero, etc)

We sure as hell moved the Overton Window though.

And all this because a Sociopathic bitch used Robin williams death to further her own agenda

Checked user, what is your reason of being bloody mad?

We as gamers a lot of us were calling this shit out far longer than gamergate
I myself read comics and was doing it very early on with how noticeable it was and when most people had never heard of SJWs not even on Holla Forums

I've never really gone to Holla Forums so its not like I was jumping on some paranoid jew hunt or anything. I just saw shit that stunk and had to say stuff about it

Oh boy archive this video throw it at every sjw that defends the joke that is BLM send it to uncle Holla Forums

You know, what kills me, is that it seems like so many people just don't know right from wrong anymore.

Sad Puppies were mostly - and still are - ineffectual really. Rabids are the one driving the show as far as the Hugos are concerned. Last I heard the Sads were constantly bleeding members to the Rabids.

Also is Afterlife Empire out yet? Genuine question, I havn't been keeping up with it and I've been having an itch for the game since I replayed Ghost Master recently

CHILDLESS SINGLE MEN WHO MASTURBATE TO ANIME CONTROL THE WORLD

You know how Mizzou lost a shit of money after the shit swastika fiasco? I see this happening to this university.

Yep. It's on steam.

Exactly.

We may not stop them on our own but there are a lot of people speaking up now, and there's been a huge backlash against them that largely started with a bunch of anime-fapping autists being mad at video games.

Did you guys win yet?

from Holla Forums

twitter.com/KFoleyFL/status/735281862973607936

I blame hovermoms and "everyone is a fucking winner" attitude. Everytime I see that I got a participation award I gag.

Know which one I'm picking

They were effective in Sad Puppies 3. After the Noah Ward fiasco, most of their man power just went to Rabid's to burn everything down though.

Truth be told, Rabbids are the ones getting things done.

Might not end ideally, but at least it exposes their shit more and more. No one was happy with how the Hugos turned out, and that will pretty much happen again. We'll see how that turns out.

AAAAAAAAHAHA that fucking chimp out

Got reminded this little gem
We can never get back to the good old days
But It's always gonna her worst before it gets better
You knew the people you were fighting you know this will be a uphill battle
Well my gaming friends never let the flame die out

Also holy shit gamergate is picking up again
I guess with what happen to notch and Avgn and also screen junkies it was bound to happen

I'm just surprised it all happen so close together

what did he said to trigger 200 years of opresion from the fat nigger, almost at the end of the webm?

IN what way does he mean by this? Is this payback? Or where just fucking stupid that we still support criminal niggers?

you think we gonna get a chimpout riot if one of the students that fucking ASSAULTED milo gets expelled?

Why not both?

AE's been out since about September 2015. It's alright for a few hours of entertainment, at the very least. It really has that "first game" feel to it.

they acting like chimpy ass hood niggers ready to riot
he is just egging them on because he knows that bitch going fucking nuts

They won't. Bias is way to strong.

I'd argue that they weren't doing much of substance until they went to the Rabbids for a scorched earth policy, seeing as they basically tried to get their way without any real leverage over a sociopathic foe.

Far as I'm concerned it will end so. Shit will burn down, salt will be mined for at least a good year or two, the whole shitfest is dead in the waters and the Rabbids can rebuild. Much easier and less prone to corruption than trying to rebuild something already rotten.

Basement swelling autist started the fire
And bronies, comic nerds, plebbitors (some) and your average Joe and many more all joined forces

How unpredictable things are

Maybe they figured that they looked bad for not pushing back when a bunch of basement dwellers who yell at each other about video games all day were.

I always liked this one.

Shit, what the fuck happened this time.

Probably making weird noises in his apartment

see

My NTR fetish only came on because of a bizarre wet dream about a year ago. I can't get enough of it since then.

I wouldn't say Jontron is a sjw but he is red pull to some extent Hell I bet he's a little bit anti after his whole ordeal
But if memory serves Gamergate was always this weird twilight zone

Lets just say, don't enroll in Depaul university.

It's weird that BLM would go after Milo. He's fucked more black men than all of them combined.

I really liked the Gurren laggan one but sadly that's gone now
It's a shame because they made Nina Vivian James and it was just glorious

He was only ever considered "involved" due to a mutual disdain of Quinn. Then both sides tried to convince him that their side was right, and decided pretty early on to not give a fuck either way, which is acceptable IMHO.

Treat neutrals kind
Remember every neutral keeps saying "Wow I was wrong about gamergate you guys treated me much kinder than the opposite side they wouldnt even come to discuss this"

Rewatched the video and didn't have it the background playing. Love how he laughed at them after saying that, played that monkey like a fool. also hate bitches that act stupid aggressive. They always end up with "why he hit me". lived in a barrio with niggers around and seen how their women act, no wonder black women are the bottom of the totem pole and not even black folk want nothing to do with these disgusting animals

George Soros pays them.

Remember that.

Boy the threads are going fast again
Am I back in 2014?

as usual, it's milo's fault.

CHIMPOUT

Well shit like this always makes it more fun
I thought the ghost busters thing and the notch thing would also play a factor
How's the gamergate board

If he's fucked more than the total population of Baltimore, Ferguson, Chicago and Detroit, someone should give him a medal or something.

Well, even if they decide to never pick a side, it's still good etiquette to treat them kindly for the sake of treating them kindly.

His faggotry transcends the laws of our reality. He's fucked every black man who ever was, is, or will be.

Ded

Am I right to assume he's the sanctioned deity of coalburning?

breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/24/violent-milo-event-protester-identified-church-minister/

RLM (maybe?) making fun of the AVGN thing starting at about 3:35

so that's what caused that. I remember seeing that on the stream.

You know if you go back to the honest tailers of wreck it Ralph you'll see more people defending gamergate than condeminf it
But go to any BLM video even the ones not criticising and you'll see the comments calling them out in their bullshit

Feels good man feels really good

I suppose so, yeah. I don't know anyone else involved in this whole thing who fucks black guys except maybe Mercedes. She does it for money, Milo does it for fun.

Please, theres no way he can be a bigger faggot than me.

Of course, we both pale in comparison to Anthony Burch.

Well lets try to revive it then

All senrans are pretty damn pure even haruka. Rin is the the epitome of pure and kind of office lady like.

They were throwing jabs at SJWs, not AVGN, silly faggot.

Please tell me these are animated and not just pictures. please user gimme a magnet or a dl link

twitter.com/CalebJamesKOB/status/735300470428700672

All he needs to do is abuse lawsuits and he'll start a leftist WBC.

I didn't say they were making fun of him, I said they were making fun of the thing going on with him.

Mercedes does not descriminate about dick, milo only loves black dick.

I think that's why they said AVGN thing and not AVGN.

You're not OP though.

Dude the name of the artist is in every picture. His shit is all over the net.

I wish the shit was animated

What's the story behind that video anyway? I fucking love it.

O-Oh..
I'm sorry. I misread it.
pls no bully. have lewds.

legalinsurrection.com/2016/05/freerebelpundit-arrested-while-filming-leftist-riot-nero-depaul-u-appearance/#st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/HyDmygMzmS

archive.is/J7LQa

HOLY SHITTTTTT

Boobs are gross.

The what the fuck are you doing liking Senran?

shes not a lesbian
she just likes sexual harassment and boobs

How long before the BLM group takes to the street and start riot- I mean protesting.

I read that in Luigi voice

What is this, fucking Russia?

Already talked about

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU >(30)

I'm hoping the school takes action towards the one that touched milo
because it will make mighty chimpout bait

Her ultimate wish in Bon Apetit if she wins is turning all the girls into her sex slaves, user.

There's something really messed up about Chicago

As fun as this is to watch that was pretty low.

So she's just a tease.

Man loving everything with these chic. Something about her just does it for me.

Well this is Chicago Police after all. What did you expect to happen in Chicago??

If the college actually does expel some of these individuals, which I highly doubt they will, then I wouldn't be surprised if one did happen.

My asshole is reamed. I can't walk, may as well shitpost.

meant for

sorry 83de26

November.

TITS ARE LIFE ASS IS HOMETOWN

and?

You'd be hard-pressed to find any politician or official that isn't crooked in that area.

There are rumblings that she is a daughter of a professor at DePaul.

i dont think milo would be where he is now if it wasnt for us. gamergate gave him a lot of fame. most of his initial followers were gamers. he was the only one that covered the gamergate truthfully.

if i had do the fighting all over again. i would do it in a heart beat. i love you all you magnificent faggots. keep up the fight. never let them beat you down.

I think you're deluding yourself then that she's not into girls.

Boner lost.

You wish

If you're going to shitpost, at least post shit like this you fucking baka.

Good old fashioned nepotism, eh? Citation needed.

even better
shame the whole fucking school

not saying she isnt into girls

I hope this is true, the fallout will be immense.

>>>Holla Forums6107030
>>>Holla Forums6107071

SHHHH

I wanna see that get BLACKED.

For the love of God, Montresor!

Weird shilling in that thread.

I never really followed along with the GamerGate movement much. Kind of figured it was the typical lot that complains loudly, walks around, acts important, but then dies out without really doing anything.
Today I watched some videos on the lot though.
I am thoroughly impressed.
Good job you lot. You've actually made a serious difference around. Pretty cool.

I want more doujins of the Seirans

I think she'd pick girls over you, then.

Welcome to Obama's America

YES, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!

Seriously, the amount that are there are paltry and there's basically no yuri despite the series kind of having a lot of subtext.

ok

hope you enjoy my 10 minute work on ms paint

thats what Holla Forums does tbh

I keep telling them they have the power to do what must be done but prefer being cucked into oblivion till the cancer destroys their hobby and pretend theirs nothing to be done

JUST

yeah, Yumi a Cute

archive.is/s6G7C

Pretty much where I got the thought.
Honestly, I never once thought an internet-based movement could accomplish so much. Downright amazing.

Now I regret not getting into the lot earlier.
Bulk of things is mostly passed it seems.

Meme magic is a powerful thing.

Right after we start legislating against unfunny jewish women.

Chanology was just as effective

Scientology became a joke because of it

Don't listen to retards like IA only newfags think it failed it stopped recruiting entirely

>read Cask of Amontillado in high school
>only reason I remember it is because of this post and some (now) tumblrite's fanart of it with Edd and Eddy

life changing even

twitter.com/SevenFacedBird/status/735312763216617473
I assume he is talking about DeDeDeDe

…two years for me…

This pretty much
Scientology is a joke now because of them saddly the guy fawks mask are now associated with sjws posing as anonymous but thank God they turned gamergate into a boogie man
Nothing can stop this train
I hope it makes the come back it deserves and becomes as big as it was in 2014 and 2015

I think we have it easier that Holla Forums most of the time. We have indie hipsters putting politics into games and saying the message is more important than the game/play making their game a vehicle for propaganda for hipster bloggers and games journalist to report on. With Holla Forums you have the creators, journalist, publications, writers, artists and people in charge of the companies against comic readers who left for greener pastures long before GG. And you can tell they left just by looking at their sales numbers and how often they have to relaunch the same comic as 001 like squirrel girl to boost sale numbers.

Yaaaaay

I can't wait for everyone to die

Hi Marche.

Oh we definitely have it better than Holla Forums. As much as the journos and twitter scream about social justice, the industry is still primarily run by and for normalfags.

Just a quick question how many people new to gamergate do we have now if your lurking go a head and post your thoughts
Don't be afraid just remember free speech goes for everyone so dont let it get to you if you get called a faggot

Remember archive and bookmark everything also take screen caps
Hell post a link of the archive to the screen caps

Glenn Beck reminds me of all those aGG concern trolls.

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/735315753524662272

I hope you can Redhill your friends user about gamergate

Been a wizard for 2 years now, soon to be 3.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4kx3qn/so_the_first_reviews_of_the_warcraft_film_are_in/

How's the magic feel?

Translation: I dont like the fact that he put Hilary dirt in public how can we censor him

top chub

I have less than a year. Moment my time comes, I am summoning the Meteor. Or at least plinking someone with magic missile.

Sorry for linking directly to plebbit:

Oh shit, is this confirmed?

Didn't he rape and murder a woman and get away with it?

Read 2 tweets down. The feral female negress is the daughter of a professor at that school

Brace yourselves people, we're into a really wild and wacky ride.

I actually enjoyed his other two movies.

I guess he drank the koolai, and this is what happens.

Too late for me

Been here since the zoe post as well ever since Jim made those videos
Things have changed from where they begin
Some devs are with us in spirit and the average person is now waking up to their bs to the point that they want to disregard any argument that uses the word sjw
When they tried to shame us it blew up in their face
When we shame them all we did was bring the crazy shit that they said into the public for all to see and talked to people who had questions

this gonna be good

Why am I surprised?
No seriously, it's the same shit with a different lick of paint.

I really liked Moon and thought Source Code was okay, but this looks like a trainwreck and it's karma for that Tolkien dig.

Wow, worse than the ratchet and clank movie I would say angry birds too, but that was a fun movie, and alluded to muslims and mexicans being invaders quite a bit. the cgi of the warcraft movie looked like crap anyways.

This shit makes absolutely no sense.

Also daily reminder that the "artist" managed to convince Mahvel to can the artists who were originally going to draw the comic because their art was too cute apparently. And also not fat.

Assasains Creed to follow suit?

These people are the reason we can't have nice things
Also why do squirrel girl comics always have cute covers but the actual art is so crap is there a different guy drawing the covers?

Mortal Kombat will forever remain the best vidya movie

The one I posted is a variant cover done by the artists who were originally going to draw it, Gurihiru. The actual covers are drawn by the Tumblrina.

i don't get how he can be so cucked, he was friends with A. Whytt Mann before he got big.
in both ways apparently.

That's not actually the cover, is it?
It's kind of cute. Puts a little smile in my heart.

I do recall seeing the actual comic lot, though. It was fucking terrible. Though, I do have to ask, "Who actually cares about "squirrel girl" in the first place"?

What is the name of the comic those Chinck Grils ending up working on.
thes one who made the cute squirrel grill

Just goes to show how much of a cult it is.

Man lost his wife and was back on twitter within weeks inciting hatred.

Depends on the story and effects. Practical effects always beats cgi.

Please tell me "old white guy in the trenches ww1," since what I focus on is old white guy, but the fact he saw the war first hand and has life experience while this shmuck has none.

Mah nigga

Jesus Christ also tell me that user posting squirrel girl pictures are edited
Why can't we have qt squirrel girl

I'd rather have Moon over June faces.

There, I said it.

Same reason Vampirella and Red Sonya got covered up and Ms Marvel now looks like a dyke.

Attractive women threaten these people.

Any fucking Ghazi plants
can you make a fucking thread about milo on there already. I wanna see how they defend the chimps

These are the words of a white man who hasn't cares little of sacrifice.

So if you want to say fuck you to DePaul here's the email address and a copy pasta that you can edit to be your own.

EMAIL YOUR COMPLAINTS: [email protected]

To Depaul University,

As an online observer of the Milo Yiannopoulos event, I was shocked and horrified by the lack of response from your university towards the disruptors of the event. Your staff allowed a small group of protestors to derail a peaceful discussion, threaten violence upon your guest speaker, and make your university seem a hostile environment, unwelcoming of differing opinions.

I was watching the live stream on youtube of the event, allow me to repeat the statement your university mandated be read before the event:

"Here at Depaul we embrace a diversity of perspectives and people and foster an environment where differences of opinion are engaged through civil discourse, we welcome the open exchange of ideas at this program, but we also have the expectation that such exchanges will be conducted appropriately."

These are your words, not mine. I ask that you examine those words thoroughly, and ask yourselves whether you are truly "[fostering] an environment where differences of opinion are engaged through civil discourse." It seems to me you are fostering an environment where complaining loudly enough will get different opinions banned.

It saddens me that the impression I now hold of your university is a highly negative one.

Thanks, -An online observer

One of the comments in that thread claims that that quote is out of context. I may need to look into that.

Oh God that explains the Jem comics so much
Have you seen what they've done to the misfits?

I think some of them are, but it's not like the originals are better.

The latest posts on their Tumblr refer to Unbelievable Gwenpool, so I guess that's what they're doing now, aside from other illustration jobs. Art looks good, dunno how the comic itself actually is.

Has to be better than Fat Acceptance Girl though.

Meahwhile you've got Japanese publishers like Shueisha, who hired Komi to "draw cute girls" to add some variety to Weekly Shonen Jump.

I can't speak for it's fanbase in Japan (though I know it's undoubtably popular) but I know a lot of female weebs who love Nisekoi because the characters are cute.

If marvel actually wants to cater to female audiences, they need characters that are cute, not ugly and retarded. The good thing is that male readers like them, too.

Isn't that guy a SJW faggot?

thanks john moore

The horrors of industrial warfare, man's inhumanity to man, staring death in the face? Well, one time the barista at Starbucks spelled his name wrong!

for fuck's sake, summon the mememetor with all your powers!

Godspeed

://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4kxbd2/black_lives_matter_activists_takes_a_swing_at/

Plebbit still bending over backwords for nigger cock harder then Milo does

Nisekoi girls make me hard, but I can't touch the series with a 10ft pole.

Also the lack of self awerness these people hate Christianity and say it opresses women when they act the same
Hell we even got a few porn stars that are pro gamergate
Also they sure do love Muslims (which ironiccly oppressed women more than Christianity does)

Wasn't there demons in there?

They don't really care about catering to any audience. It's been clear for years that Mahvel cares only about pushing ideology and nothing more.

And it's not like they can't afford to do so. Between the Disney buyout and Mahvel movies continuing to outdo everything at the box office, they can afford to make comics that sell like absolute shit, and can continue to do so for years.

They don't give a flying fuck that comics fans don't like what they put out, they're rolling in the dough anyway.

Holy shit, I've got to check those dubs.

You mean the IDW Jem comics? I wouldn't be surprised that it's fucked up like that. They tend to drink the kool-aid themselves, after all.

that picture was an alternate cover done by an artist whose drawing process is not preceded by repeatedly punching a brick wall as hard as they could.

in contrast, the art of the actual comic looks like this

archive.is/nNJ60
The memeteor ain't got shit on this

Good God, those nigger lips.

yes, thats the one I was looking for.

I'm going to look for some pics of the "artist" that does the down syndrome squirrel, I'm assuming that she looks like trigglypuff, lets see if I'm right.

No, it was just poorly done at every level. The plot was changed pointlessly, with him now being framed for killing Mona's sister because his wallet was there or something. The casting was abysmal, too.
It was made by people who didn't give a shit about the game and they put big names in the lead roles instead of people who can act.

You have no idea I mean the blue hair girl was waifu material now she's a land whale also there's only two misfit for some reason oh and they're both closer lesbians

she looks like she has down syndrome

I saw a trailer for it, and I think there were winged demons or something,. I don't even know.

>yfw Splatoon predicted the apocalypse
>yfw squid girls are going to take over the world
>tfw we're not going to live long enough to see it

I guess thats her, I dont want to keep looking

Maybe as a hallucination, but not as part of the main plot. There's a drug in it that causes hallucinations. I've really tried to block out most of it because the first two games are so dear to me.

Oh, okay. That looked like something that actually happened in the movie

Yeah It's definitely… bad. But I read it for the girls, and it makes for a good laugh from time to time.

The guy draws some great faces, too.

Well technically they're right. Nobody took a "swing" at Milo. They did just about everything just shy of that but clickbait titles are clickbait titles.

Nisekoi has a fun premise for a 12 episode anime. If it was just about the Yakuza stuff and two mains and didn't devolve into harem it probably would have been worth looking at.

You weren't kidding

>tfw you'll never have those suckers massage your genitals and anus with ink while she just looks up to you and says WOOMY
soundcloud.com/anusfarts/woomy-up

The oneshot was really sweet, the series drags on too much, like to love ru. I still cannot believe the artist for to love ru did black cat too, must have got bored action.

Nah, it's loosely based on the first game. Very loosely, but not "demons rampaging across New York" loosely. If they had to cut down the plot I would say it should have focues more on the illuminati implications that start partway through, and him investigating his wife's murder. Needed more allusions to norse mythology, too, like the game had. And I really can't stress enough how bad the casting was. Even if they could act, none of them fit their roles. They cast a rapper as a 60-something deputy chief (and demoted him to lieutenant for the movie). They cast an annoying, vaguely brown midget as Mona fucking Sax.

She was running up to him like she wanted him to react to her being in his face

She was trying to initiate violence regardless

That's sad, really.
I might not've liked the writing, but with somewhat decent art, I might've at least been able to smile at the cuteness.

Now I am just filled with solidified rage.

There's also some forced mlp refrences to try to get bronies to buy it
But keep looking because holy shit is it bad I cant find the page where they kiss

Is it this one?

Yeah its that one

for kids.

when I google searched IDW Jem I actually thought they were Tumblr fanart.

God I miss Max Payne. The third one was just way too clunky and slow and linear for me. Didn't care for it being in Brazil, either. I think they would have been better served by keeping the New Jersey levels, but having him stay to fight off the mob instead of running off to HUEland.

I thought it was because Gurihiru is two artists while the shitty Squirrel Girl was one, so Marvel, being the jews they are, chose the cheaper option.

Which story is correct? I need sauce

Ia, Ia, Ftaghn

You and me both also idw went the way of the sjw just look up the whole thing with the mlp comics and one of its artist

Didn't one of them literally photoshopped, a kitchen appliance as a cutie mark?

It's too painful
Who's the artist that artist needs recognition

Remeber when MLP had Mike brown?

Can't find a site that even bothers talking about Modern Squirrel Girl except for the usual SJW offenders, but they hired Gurihiru to work on GwenPool, so I figure it's not because of the way they draw women.

Too bad Marvel is still hiring shit writers

Gurihiru. It's in the post.

Actually I was talking about the ted Anderson (I think that's his name horse news did a story about it) but the mlp comics aren't as bad as the gems some stories are good some are bad

Althrough I hate SAO, I must say that the doujins featuring her are GodLike

Pray to our Lord and savior Trump that he keeps his agenda out of things but if it turns into a white people hit piece then I pray there's a huge backlash that make sjws piss them selves

why live, Holla Forums?

They did?

Glorious.

The nutcase who decided to put a cameo of a misaderist sjw's oc into the comic, got shit, was removed temporarily.

Unrelated but still

A supervisor at Youth Service Project
archive.is/PoXnG

The official
offices.depaul.edu/student-affairs/about/staff-directory/Pages/rico-tyler.aspx

And the daughter of a professor
twitter.com/americabadu
las.depaul.edu/academics/political-science/faculty/Pages/valerie-johnson.aspx

I'm suggesting to the archive.is manager an option to block javascript. Hoping for the best.

Have you learned nothing from the past two years?

maybe a bit late but here you go.

If your cock is stronger, you can break crazy, but only if your cock is strong.

NIGGGAAAAAAAAA

That's Lillian Woods, not Vivian James.

Lillian has a pink flower, user.
She never used the infinity ribbon.

Why did they hire him again after the shit storm
Maybe it's like that guy who worked for funimation
They told him to keep working but to keep his politics out of it

Nice structure lines.

If you ever have the time, gilda sating honk honk like skeeter and vivian as doug. Don't actually do it. I am just expressing how vivian reminds me of skeeter.

remove yourself

>Vivian
I ment gilda dammit.

More like IDW did not really care and only removed him from mlp until the heat died down.

Gotta love Milo
He always brings new life into gamergate

Count me in as well, is I was send back to the past I would join you again my brothers in arms.

Damn you guys weren't kidding the gamergate board is pretty much dead
What happened

Yeah… and still no book

I don't know why, but I keep thinking about how awesome it must feel to use barbecue sauce as lube when you're fapping

He also make doujins under a pen name, it's my objective to find those doujins and spread them since Yabuki Sempai draws really good.

I liked the ending of Max Payne 3, after all the shits he went through, he finally found peace.

Why do I have the feeling he will release it at the same time than the one made by LW to counter it and she will use her influence to stop it from being buy in stores and amazon?

It's a maymay about the censorship you dumbshit. It's about how the female MC's son gets cucked in all his supports.

funny maymay XD
reported
enjoy your ban
I know mark

None stop drama with the board owners so people just left.

Wait a minute…that grammar…

People pick fights over the dumbest shit to feed their damn egos, losing sight of the fact that exposing the bullshit was more important than epenis points.

Pretty much I guess were better with Holla Forums and sometimes Holla Forums and Holla Forums

i-is this meme magic?
this is fucking Gondola

Check your privilege

sorry…also i borrowed your drawing a bit

I hate twin fro buns

He does get some from the fox chick, doesn't he?

She is the only one, yes.

Then he got the best option. Who wouldn't like to touch a fluffy tail?

The actual fuck?

Did something happen?
What is up with absolutely obvious goon shitposting in literally every single thread today?

Well would be Spanish and Japanese in the jap version

What?

Link of that shit nigger, a Japanese manga actually speaking Spanish seems actually amazing.

In addition to Milo, we got a supposedly Zelda leak today.

its I am a hero
that part of it is set in Spinach

What kind of Zelda leak?

That's the name of the manga, I am a hero?

yes
its about a japanese mangaka in a zombie type apocalypse
he has his gun license but is terrified of the japanese laws to even shoot it and really anal about respecting property and stealing

Looks like Kojima is a fan too.

twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/735358930495406083

Ok, thanks, anyways

That's a really well written Spanish they got there.

I'd ask Kojima to make a Single OL game, but she's already getting one.

OL is to cute
cant wait to get this figure and put it up my butt

The First Positive Review

Sounds decent except they really should not be dubbing, I notice that there is not a gender choice mentioned. The bow being a primary item can be good or bad, the dark skinned redhead is probably not ganondorf/demise, but maybe there are gerudos again yay and I would have went with faroe over nayru, but thats just me. Still pissed it is delayed.

important
Anything you think should be changed? I dunno but looks mostly good to me

heart gem butt plug

awesome revolt falseflag
not exactly sure what is really being false flagged but yea

Naryu is blue. Water is blue. That's my guess as to why they went that way.

there

Its always feels so awkward talking to artists about commissions

Probably. Nayru is also the goddes of time. oh fuck, I just realized the redhead will probably be din, so maybe faroe might get some love.

didnt mean to spoil that

Neat. I can imagine. At least your not asking for NTR. and I dunno why buttplug, but it looks like a prime pic for a buttplug.

already reported and filtered by the first post

u drunk?

I'd approve of that.

You guys have all the fun without me.

For her, the worst nightmare of gamergate

Checkoved
her hair is in my nightmares

>>>/gamergatehq/323816 and >>>/gamergatehq/323814 would appreciate your feedback
HOLY SHIT THESE THREADS ARE PICKING UP THE SPEED AGAIN LATELY
It never ends, does it ?

butthair? its in my dreams

So I was checking GMG and noticed on the front page that StillBorn is already 40% off 3 weeks after release. Man this game really crashed and burned to go on sale so damn fast. Hope it kills Gearbox

I'm watching the video of the event
why are there so many cuties who love milo?
The curly blonde in the black dress, the girl with long brown hair in the light blue dress. They're all so huggable

Self-respect
mind you, not every single "redpilled" woman is cute, and not every single "SJW" is ugly, but a lot of it stems from the idea that ego is a very fragile thing that needs to be cared for and treated with affection; when it is, you turn into someone who feels they can rely on their own self, who knows who they are and what they are capable of; when it isn't, you turn into someone who feels worthless, who is terrified of the slightest negative interaction with others and cannot deal in the slightest with being seen in a way they can't control.
When you cannot define yourself, it's hard to look in the mirror and know what should be reflected back.

Shut if frog SJWs is your shithouse countries fault Marx got inspired by french socialism

hue

So… are there any consequences coming? The only thing I see is how they arrested someone for making a graffiti.

Lets see if we can rebuild gghq if not then make another gamergate board

But yeah its proof that this movement will always exist long as sjws do

I know we are busy obsessing over Milo and SJWs bullshit but this is probably something we should take note of, it might not be journalism but it's still censorship and abuse of power.

Why is the ralphshill still fucking posting ? I thought he was pretending to having been doxxed

Val are you autistic?

Amazing. GaijinEntertainment are fucking retards.

Kangaroo hype.
nichegamer.com/2016/05/24/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-hits-pc/

Head hair, the style irks me in a way I cannot describe

I refer to the Roald Dahl thoughts-shape-body theory.

tl;dw

Basically, game company was having a bit of problem with hacks in one of their online game modes. They put up a poll on their official forums with two choice:

1. Abuse Youtube content ID for censorship purposes to strike any channel discussing or explaining how to do the hacks

2. Break the game mode in a way that would make all the players hate it

I'm gonna hit the hay

Remember, Gawker and Hogan are back in court today. Watch out for whenever it starts

I'm starting to think that theory has some form of legitimacy. It's getting to the point where I can't tell any of those people apart from each other. Same haircuts, same style, same contorted look when they're outright screaming "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY (public place)" at the top of their lungs, while threatening violence if you don't comply.

This theory is much older than Dahl, but was popularized then indeed I believe. Again : you enjoy people who are confident. This is what you want in your life, people whom you can rely on, and you can only rely on people who can rely on themselves.
If you're filled with hate and disgust for everyone, it means you are just as much for yourself… if not probably more.

It's worse.
There's a coupon to further discount the game to a 55% discount.

Stillborn is quickly joining the ranks of Evolve in "who gives a fuck?" games.

Yea and something for the season pass to, if anyone bought it at launch they got fucked hard.

Worth noting is that option 1 seemed to be winning in that video.

thats a nice pic

After writing this up, this might be more Holla Forums
related, but I'm not a Holla Forumsack and its too late to remove this.

SJWs and black racists are butthurt that the BBC made a documentary about how a busy white borough turned into a black slum over the course of 15 years, when they had an influx of 70.000 migrants.

This will happen all over west Europe and if you point at it, you'll be labeled as racist and silenced. Politicians will be afraid to tackle these issues and the whole situation will become worse with time. Even Muslims are calling out the bad situation the migrant influx has brought upon them.

Shit, there are many more examples of immigrants being violent thugs, but the white victims being accused of racism. Even x-generation immigrants are leaving the area with the whites, because the new immigrants totally differ from them in culture.

archive.is/04F0s

archive.is/HGCzy

Are they really getting that desperate?

they are the ones that equated people who play senran kagura to bus rapists

so yes

I'd guess because they'd rather other people get fucked than themselves.

Feels bad. I'd make my own one, but I'm terrible at this.

new picture on my board

Wait…so the Brits are having a vote about the EU, huh? How likely is it they're uncucked enough to leave?

Considering their entire UK editorial stuff and large swaths of the US staff had to be let go, I dare to say so.

about 50/50

In unrelated news, Anthony Burch released a kickstarter.

Sadly it's just a card game

yes, between spending billions to keep their phony economy pumping and maintain the illusion of order they're sweating bullets that they can't pack their shit out of the west fast enough and move to china where they can't escape the collapse of the first world's economy.

If the project was Anthony Burch playing real Russian Roulette I might have actually given money.

You must have missed the austrian election. The question is not how cucked, but will the gov cheat the people. Public tallys should be mandatory in this day and age.

Any muslim not a race by the way, arabian, lebansese or middle eastern for a broad sweep since some are christian. that came a decade or more ago to the west did so most likly with the intent of escaping the middle east, similar to the russians who ran from the iron curtian. I don't blame them for the shit their less than friendly cousins do, nor do I blmae them for running again. I blame the govs for putting their people as 4th class citizens.

Isn't VICE UK being shut down?

big layoffs at vice today

Karma sure is slow

And today should start the new court case between Hogan v Gawker

The UK editorial board was let go, but the US division also suffered massive losses

Apparent Vice Gaming isn't part of the shutdown, since the guy that recently shat on notch didn't know any of this.

Reddit is getting ready to kill imgur

reddit.com/r/modnews/comments/4kukc3/moderators_help_us_beta_test_image_hosting/

I wonder if Notch could buy VICE if he wanted to.

you are a retard and you deserve utter bullying

So… can we talk about the DePaul stuff? specially if there is any aftermatch news.

Twitter says nothing and I'm wondering what repercutions are going towards that 'preacher'.

His a billionaire. Obviously he could easily buy all of the big gaming publications if he wanted to.

archive.is/e2oKk

Hm… and what if he buys all of them to shitpost constantly?

Better, but the issue is with direct-linking to reddit; always take www. away when you do.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/735416764348137472

:DDDDD

Oh, if only.

There won't happen anything if you just do nothing and only shitpost. I hope you haven't forgotten about the basics off sending e-mails
see

And this one also
alumni.depaul.edu/GiveToDePaul/Home/Scholarships

this is why i like what bloodborne did in the cosmic horror genre.
it had you become a monster to fight monsters, mad cults, and even gods.

so just came to the thread, can someone add to this TL:DR

I'm a swefag and this is worse handling than sweden

The guy who stole the mic is doing his own speech soon. I hope people repay the favour to him. The salt will be glorious

a few of the dindus were gloating on twitter then once humans found the tweets they went protected
cant have saying someone should stab him being public or anything

The problem is that in that instance police will indeed protect him as his apes rather than protecting the protesters.

It would be still pretty hillarious.

david bowie's last album is pretty weird.
not bad, but i might go either Holla Forums or /fringe/ on this shit after a couple dozen listenings.

is that their name?

what the fuck is it with niggers and knives?

they won't

no one wants to be labeled racists

and even if they do do it, the security will escort them out.

the cancer has infected them

meant to post blackstar not lazarus, lazarus is pretty tame.

The school dropped a $1,000 bill on Milo last minute for extra security. They were trying to stop the event before it started.

forgot to clear out the post box at the top of the page… it's been a while since i posted videos.

What if they knew BLM were going to storm the stage and wanted extra security there for their protection. BLM have never tried storming the stage before, they just shout out at his speeches or paint blood on themselves.

The uni was aiming to build a wall of security and make Milo pay for it.

Cernovich says he contacted local PD with names and pics of the violent thugs. I doubt that much will come from it though. I also doubt the prof and the official that refused Milo re-entry to the building will get any repercutions. And obviously the "preacher" won't either. He seems to be a well established figure in their movement and probably won't even have to fear not being employable. I suspect he's coming from an upper-middle class or higher family anyway, just like the Mizzou hunger strike protester that came from a millionaire family.

Good evening, gamyingfags!

If twitter isn't wrong he was a homeless man if it wasn't for the dancing agressive black bitch's mother.

What about the bernie speech?

Happy New Year!

We are all fully aware that someone interrupting this negro will either immediately be physically attacked by the Orang's in the audience, or removed from the room by security. Rules for thee, but not for me.

never tried storming the stage around people they think are racists and rednecks. Bernie's rally was a crowd of leftists willing to give them their time to speak to assuage their white guilt.

Might be old news, but since I just woke up…

twitter.com/League4Gamers/status/735271403306508289

Fuck off, Gilda!

Someone forgot about this incident. I'm surprised Bernie even got as far as he did, after he has shown such weak character this early.

The college is probably scared of becoming another Mizzou. Better to avoid anything that could cause a chimpout then risk that type of fallout.

See pic.

With people joining Niche, TR, collaborations between censored gaming YT channel and TR, people joining L4G, etc. I have the feeling that we are slowly but surely building a community that will stand the test of time against the bullshit established gaming media and their narratives.

I didn't know about that one.

journalists continue to be as slimy as fucking hell

archive.is/gFtga

If anyone's living in Jew York. CBS is reporting on Gawker vs.Hogan right now.

Specifically, they're repeating the story of someone helping The Hulk in court.

twitter.com/Etherwinter/status/735434257989013506

I didn't know this was christcenteredgamer when I first saw it in my feed.

CalgaryExpo banned "religion and political topics" from their expo, but obviously feminism is still allowed and highly promoted.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4kvl4i/calgaryexpo_has_banned_religious_and_political/

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/14/chicago-cop-blog-says-that-protests-at-weekend-trump-rally-far-worse-than-reported/

NY Times is running the story as well now.
archive.is/GgBq6

Sometimes I'm actually thinking about setting up a feminist sockpuppet twatter just to send SJWs to hypocrites like this guy and let them maul each other.

Do it

Become the next sandy beaches

I'm still wondering of how did Forbes get the info about Peter Thiel supporting Hogan which was private, the day after Denton made that accusation of Hogan having a backer

ok its not like denton doesn't deserve it or just funding a legal battle is bad in itself so anyone want to remind me why they're thinking we will feel sorry for denton?

off-topic buti forgot just how jewish the new york times was until i clicked one of the other articles,it was the "don't cure the prostate cancer just watch it, goyim" article.

that looks like tokio jungle

>trump will be left alone to make america great again

Chicago is a shit.

Also post what you're listening to.

Why are jeans so expensive
like I just want shit jeans to wear around the house dont wanna pay fucking $60 for shitty jeans im gonna just chuck on the floor at night

>tfw no videos of the full songs
It's this album

ooh. bsk.
good taste!

When Trump wins and they reflect back on us, it's going to be like the ending of the Law & Order: SVU episode. After he gets sworn in, hopefully the blow to their morale will be heavy enough that they can no longer shame others and hide behind "diversity" as much as they have in the past.

League For Gamers and the outcome with Gawker will be additional nails in their coffins. We've got to spread and meme the shit out of this.

Are we being raided by shit taste?

Typical gamergay, doesn't even know how to be comfy.

just go to H&M

Jeans are comfy though

Im a neet
At one point in my life at the most depressed part I spent a very long time not getting dressed
Its not something I wanna go back to, I find importance in at the very least getting dressed and staying well groomed and keeping a clean room
Its a lot nicer mentally

What do you guys think? Is that okay to release to the public?

Bottom right box meant to say "without any comment of his own". Just catched and corrected it.

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/735470731576901636

Looking good user.

Added the one comment I got from a different pic that some user fortunately saved.

How goes it today guys?

people have started to give depauls bad ratings and reviews on facebook
it's down to 2,9/5

facebook.com/DePaulUniversity/reviews/

Done.

Wait, you can give ratings on Facebook?

If milo doesn't sue those bastards, or at least get his money back I'll be pissed.

You can do everything on Facebook.

It's still not as good as zombo.com

habbening

>all while I have phobia about bees

I hope you all had less exciting day than I had now.

>aside from some locals getting riled up badly they almost torched that place it's been otherwise really peaceful
Was really surprised to hear they're learning our language too, and most of the locals are indifferent for them. Guess the religion plays some part on this why there's been peaceful, compared to anywhere else.

It'd argue it's more about them being small families. The problem is that some 70% of the refugees are young males between 16-25. Add higher testosterone values and a culture shock, and the fun begins.

This is why I keep fighting:

twitter.com/mylittlepwnies3/status/735207696702574596

Stop being such lazy cunts, you GamerGays.

twitter.com/CalemAnnk/status/735473908795748352

Or tell me what I did wrong that people don't want to RT this.

I am shocked, shocked i tell you the vocal minority isn't making them rich

Is this real life?

gawker v Hogan

Nah, it's definitely the fact they are families. Christians from the middle east, africa, worst korea are not like Christians from western countries.

Besides, its usually not the 1st generation that tries to fuck over the country they immigrated to. Mainly because they know the difference in quality between what they left behind and where they are now. The 2nd and 3rd generations do not, and usually cling to religion or ethnicity as some sort of identity.

TRIPS OF TRUTH, The Second duel of fates begins now

See, this is precisely why twitter activists received such an influence and an illusion of power : they were helping MORE POWERFUL PEOPLE profit from them.
Leigh Alexander was a nobody with a horrendous writing style and a frightening drinking habit; however, all you had to do was tell her "you're doing it for the right cause !", and she was ready to write fifty-five articles in a day for virtually no pay at all. Meanwhile, all her bosses raked in the dosh from comments and ad-revenue and hits.

This is the entire story of "social justice" : simple fools who never realized they were fighting to make the other team get richer and more powerful.

Whats his wife doing?

LET'S FUCKING GO

Gee thanks, Satan

Has the stream already begun? I really need to do some shopping, but I don't want to miss it.

Almost 2 hours according to the thing, i think the hulkster's lawyer just finished tearing gawker a new asshole

SATAN! MAY KEK BRING YOU GAWKER'S SOUL!

By the way. Doesn't that mean that she and Lifshits are still together? So it was him mirroring in that copper plate of a tweet in their bathroom.

typical, doesn't he has more important time with the Variloh's "now you can also be an eceleb" Ultras? Oh wait, it died

I wonder if they know how many people are watching this shit

… what?

The stream doesn't load for me

If you got privacy badger, then that's probably the cause.

Read the feed of the woman in the pic I posted :
Gives all the crunchy details.

Let's enjoy this occasion to refresh our memories on gawker and justice

when it isn't, you turn into someone who feels worthless, who is terrified of the slightest negative interaction with others and cannot deal in the slightest with being seen in a way they can't control.

fuck you I was having a good day

Turned out it was becaue I block third-party cookies

Should be able to watch by turning on all the *.livestreams

It's crumbling

I bet Zuckerberg will find a way and reason to do something about this.

Just look at their numbers! So many of them!

So Gawker, is like a lemonade stand that is run by kids so they shouldn't be punished.

Solid argument, 10/10 lawyer. I'm sure they will get off all charges :^)

Really? Like, i get that its his job but, really?

(checked)

Hoping they end up like Mizzou.

Feels over reals, legal version.

Stop locking my threads, cucks!

It's Gawker's lawyer. See (esp second pic) for Gawker's glorious skill on the defense.

Just wait, they have censored opinions once, they will do it again

AWESOME

sup TwitterGate
i think you are no longer needed

what is it that you are fighting for now ?

My crippling depression

Nah, I want them to be hit harder than Mizzou.

Which might happen since we also have the r/trump subreddit, which is like Holla Forums-light, emailing them and bombing their PR

Jesus, I knew Gawker wouldn't have any competent arguments but holy shit

I knew it ever since Denton started making up insane conspiracies about why Hogan sued him like a madman losing his sanity

Hulk's lawyer bring the pain.

Gawker trying to blame the Hulk's lawyer, judge and jury and they are playing victims.

pic related

Yet the plebbit sub will probably get nuked or taken over by the local fauna sooner than later, especially if they cling to SJW/BLM chimpout as in DePaul

The fuck?
The FUCK?!

God even Gawker's lawyer sounds and looks like a sniveling rat.

OH shit he just got smacked down by the judge.

archive.is/RqnNm

Look at the salt. Look at it.

Shame he's with Sonic Retro. I wonder how compromised that site is, I know SSMB has anti-GG mods/admin but have allowed a couple of GG topics after initially scrubbing it.

goddamn I hope they're not paying him on the cheap

Every time

Yeah, I'm just hoping that DePaul is irreversibly tarnished before that happens.

No real story to tell, other than that there was some guy on YouTube who uploaded videos of kids screaming mememing. His channel got taken down by busy-bodies, but most of the videos still exist in reuploads and webm form.

Oh, how he could have stopped so much.

Yep, they've got nothing

Gawker accusing the jury of passion and prejudice!

MY FUCKING SIDES

Its hard not ti hate gawker

It's actually not a bad technique : "it's obvious they weren't realizing the consequences of their verdict !"
it's still pretty much the only argument they can make

So how long until Gawker dies?

No shit they want away from Islamic groups. There are the ones killing Christians over there.

It depends on how much money they get. Basically what ever generation becomes a problem is the one whose parents made a ton of money to pamper the kid.

Have you prayed to Lord Kek today?

WE LOVE YOU KEK!!!!

Verily

Hulg + Gilda pic when?

Never.

Go away Gildafag, no-one likes your shitty waifu.

Erica is superior

At least Gilda is liked by someone, but no one likes you.

Who the fuck is Hulg?

Damn, gildafag. You're ruthless.

What the fuck is his talking about?

Sounds like Gondola Hulk Hogan to me

I can already imagine it

HULG :DDD

It just sounds like he's talking in circles.

Also I thought cameras generally were not allowed in court.

Trying to argue that the sextape raking in money didn't actually make profit since people didn't have to pay to watch some of it, so all views it got could have been for free so it can't be used to calculate how much hogan "lost"

So he's arguing that they didn't du nuffin because they didn't make money off of it?

They covered this already last time. What are they trying to do? They got nothing. They had nothing last time and they try to bring this nothing up again. Holy shit. You had the oppertunity to take down the video and leave the article up. If you argue that the money doesn't count, why didn't you just take down the video? Just give up. You fucked up. You had your chance.

I think it is allowed if both parties and the judge agree to it.

Not necessarily no money, but at least less than what hogan's lawyers asked for, so the juries were wrong in asking for that much money. They should have to pay less, so the jury was obviously being unfair and totally biased.

But it's not about how much money Gawker generated from this. It's about how much damage they caused to Hogan, his brand, his health, etc.

someone make a hulkster Wheaties box

It's also about how much brand awareness they gained (unique ip's) to gain advertisement in addition to advertisement money gained from articles linked to that article.

you're right, I misworded it, I meant that a porn site put the video online and the price it cost to view it was a "loss" in a way.
Or did I misunderstand it ?

-that, +if

Nah, the rebuttal is just starting so this is going to be good.

I do want to ask him a question, however I don't want to get rid of my badge of forever shadowbanned on reddit.

godfucking damnit retard

Someone needs to stop this man brutally fucking Gawker.

Gawker will die in your lifetime.

DISMANTLED

We need a list of all these burns so they may be archived and preserved. That way, future generations of newbies can witness the end result of such reckless faggotry.

I do want there to be repercussions. This was overreaction to an insane degree.

Shit, I forgot. I was actually supposed to sleep until this came up. Refresh my memory, would this still give them an ample reason to clamp down if they see it being referred to on H8chan, even if it's not to KiA?

Off topic, but good 'ol ED's having an AMA on reddit:

readit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4l04nr/iama_owner_of_encyclopedia_dramatica_se/

Bless you, Zaiger. Hope they don't shut you down over there. Say, what is keeping the staff from banning both them and the Holla Forums subreddit there anyway? Not being overt on the 'shit-lording'?

Third party helping Hulk Hogan against Gawker has been confirmed to be Peter Thiel, co-founder of PayPal.

archive.is/1ucCO

Ayy. He didn't even want the damages insured. He actually wanted to see Gawker burn to the ground for outing him back in the day.

At this point I wonder if Gawker would be charged MORE rather than less due to their sheer stupidity of pushing this.

wait I just woke up. what happened with hulk and gawker?

ongoing trial right now

I can't take this anymore

Gawker is appealing damages

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Yeah, his name was brought up earlier, but I also forgot to mention that he was described by them as "the Al-Qaeda of Silicon Valley" by one of their now defunct subsidiaries before.

Sound familiar?

Grab a seat, eat some popcorn, and pray that they get completely BTFO in the end.

Taking a brief recess right now. Gawker is being bitches and rehashing the exact same arguments they used during the case, claiming jury bias and using different cases to try to lower the cost.

Hulk's lawyers called them out on it and are crushing them even using Gawkers assumptions against them.

Is this being streamed?

Court is back in session.

I think you got that confused. That's what he called Gawker subsidiary Valleywag (gossip rag focusing on Silicon Valley).

Thanks, mate.

MOTION TO RETRIAL DENIED

Not even going to approach the motion to throw out the case

Can it reach the fabled 2.2?

We need about 400 more one stars.

nope, going to have to wait until 2

kek just as you got in they are starting a 2 hour break

heh

OH SHIT SON! GAWKER AND DENTON ON SUICIDE WATCH! OY VEY! GET THE SHEKELS TO THE CAYMAN ISLANDS!

As long as I know.

I can't watch it for some reason… God damn it

Love how it was shot down with no tone of voice change all casual like.

it just ended, it will resume at 2, 2:15 or so

Mothers basement calls out game reviewers and talks bad about uncharted in his new video

What time zone?

shit I don't know

I fell into a burnin' ring of fire
I went down, down, down
And the flames went higher
And it burns, burns, burns
The ring of fire, the ring of fire

The trial is in florida

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

Does it contain Gilda having fun with Hulgk

Depends on where, some parts are central i think and others are eastern, so either 1 or 2 hours since i'm in Texas and its noontime here

Neat video, but

What a great apology. Almost a page shitting on milo, and one sentence saying what students are doing is wrong (With no mention of assault)

I thought Red Skull was supposed to be a villain and not a hero. Was I wrong?

It's like that one webcomic about an mtf student where the author tried to make an antagonistic transphobe but inadvertently made the most based and rational character in the comic.

Later in the comic he turns white people into suicide bombers. Which I guess is supposed to invalidate everything he says.

It's leftist fantasy.

And finally shit on Milo with a non-apology, the Conservative and Libertarian students who organized talk, while praising the brave and noble protesters who interrupted and the threatened Milo! wew lads! Mizzou 2.0!

No true european call the whole europe as their homeland, but of course SJWs that know little to nothing about the world can't tell.

I hope they prepare their asses for a lawsuit.

meanwhile on facebook

kek

Dumbing of age is actually great at that.
The latest page he posted is seriously one of the most infuriating things I have ever seen in a webcomic, and I am not kidding. >>>Holla Forums593144

Also, notice the comic posted has, on the next page, the guys getting ready to suicide bomb
They are putting this on the same level as ISIS

He is, and Diana is supposed to be a hero. They've toned it down a lot, but I remember Wonder Woman as being cocksure, like Hawk Girl. This would not be out of place if the faggot didn't include "mansplaining"

Link?

Ah shit, I forgot that crosslinking doesn't work in spoilers, bully me
>>>Holla Forums593144

Requested it gets posted in the thread I just linked user, I'm sure someone saved it from the previous DoA thread.

SJWs can't comprehend how many different european cultures are living together and exchanging constantly, they would cry cultural appropriation nonstop if they attempted to live here.

funnily enough they handwave all that culture away and try to replace that with the sharia and nigger "culture" consisting of chimpouts, drugs and riots.

>>>Holla Forums593144

Future historians are going to look at this shit and use it to say that just as many women died in combat. Then they'll say that since there was no pictures of it that must mean history has been falsified and after that they'll cling to the few pictures that show the russian women fighting and claim that was the norm.

Jesus Christ, this is on par with Uncommon Time, in terms of "The antagonist is the only sane person left on the planet."

He's wrong about the "take our way of life" thing, though. Nobody's doing a thing to get them to integrate, and they're patting themselves on the back for it. I seem to recall that he was made into a communist when it became more fashionable to hate them, despite his origins as a Nazi, which is irreconcilable. I guess now he's a Nazi again on account of the movies, and communism is fashionable again.

I'm actually surprised that there hasn't been Holla Forums art of our user as the Red Skull.

Oh, of course, you just need to put spaces between the spoiler tags and the link, should've been obvious. My bad

I guess they would cry cultural appropiation here in Spain if they saw churros or paella, thinking they belong to mexico.

For fuck's sake, they say barbeques were something only africans made. Excuse me but placing anything in burning ashes doesn't require any skill nor culture, you retards.

They think all races have the same culture no matter the geological differences, and the other factors that make a culture, that's why they say white people have no culture because they find, THEIR culture, meaning American culture wanting.

Tried archiving the previous thread in two different ways, but one is low to load and the other is somewhat broken.
megalodon.jp/2016-0526-0131-23/https://8ch.net:443/v/res/9438339.html
archive.is/vYY6A In order to read this one, you have to select "View Page Source" and read the comments from there.
Hopefully the block js option I suggested to the archive.is owner pans out. If not, I'll just download an onion browser and see if archiving works like that.

I forgot but there's also Yelp
yelp.com/biz/depaul-university-chicago-21

Really? I have to check. Wish this was done tomorrow or I should have really at least slept at 6 am. Been awake since 10 p.m. yesterday. sleep cycle's fucked. But probably not as fucked as Denton's.

Haven't seen that posted in a while. Although jewt's at google as we speak. Maybe they'll change their minds later on.

There is only white culture in the west, shitlord. Stop trying to appropriate other cultures' culture of cultural differences!

What's uncommon time?

To be fair the Communist Red Skull was a different character, not Johann Schmidt. marvunapp.com/Appendix/rskul2.htm

Odd cause the bureau of labor statistics states otherwise. It looks like our president here doesn't read information, unsurprisingly enough.

aei.org/publication/new-bls-report-on-womens-earnings-much-of-the-17-gender-pay-gap-in-2014-explained-by-age-marriage-hours-worked/

bls.gov/opub/reports/womens-earnings/archive/highlights-of-womens-earnings-in-2014.pdf

oh lad, you missed on one of Holla Forums's most fun times of 2015
it was a tumblr game, entirely made from scratch I believe on rpgmaker so props to them, but the main protagonist/chosen one was an overemotional, incompetent, selfish prick, and one of her teammembers was clear-minded, logical and thoughtful; thing is, she was treated as the true and fair hero, and he was treated as the asshole character who couldn't deal with what was "right"
there's even some cool art of punished Holla Forums-tan explaining he's now his new daughter/son (because obviously all genders are unclear)

Link?

Looks like I missed some fun.

I spent nearly every day on full/v/ during 2015, outside of some rare days where I had business to take care of.
It figures I miss something amazing during one of those days because I don't remember it at all and the first time I heard of it was a couple of days ago in the catalog.

Haven't saved any archive or picture, but someone probably has got the big screencap of Holla Forums uncovering the full game
requesting a kind soul to share it

Somehow men are privileged, because they have more top positions in companies. Sounds logical.

Yeah yeah, it's about data interpretation.

Last old archived threads
archive.is/rxWlG
archive.is/kjfZg

You won't regret this

An RPGMaker game made by Tumblr, naturally the cast was unbearably shit with the exception of the "Anti-hero" character who despite the creator's intentions became best girl.

Her only crime was wanting to do her job and save the world.

allahu ackbar

dang, too bad the picture can't be recovered from archives, but you're a friend user

You know, I was thinking. Why do SJWs use the term 'white male' as an offensive term when they are whiter than the ass of an albino?

Dank OC from my favourite artist.

twitter.com/Nero/status/735515107728494596

Holy shit.

This is great.

Oh, wait. Now I recognize this. I saw a few images floating around but I didn't see the threads. Thanks Archiver-kun.

Somebody is definitely getting sued over this

Yet they arrested a guy who was filming the protests.

Hmm…….

Narratives are confusing. Could be the admins leaned on them, but who knows.

HAVE THE NEW BREAD
HAVE THE NEW BREAD
HAVE THE NEW BREAD
HAVE THE NEW BREAD

HAVE THE NEW BREAD
HAVE THE NEW BREAD
HAVE THE NEW BREAD
HAVE THE NEW BREAD

All she wanted to do was help her best friend save the world.

Can anyone help? Every time I click on the image to read I just get a little pic (unreadable) and don't know how to enlarge it. No idea how to use twatter since I don't have a twatter account.

Right click on the image, select "View Image", then append :orig at the end of the URL to view the original image or at least view the image as large as possible.

Why is Twitter so fucking shit?

They got popular really early I would say around 2008 but I'm not going to bother looking anything up to back that up due to laziness and rode on that popularity without bothering to improve any aspect of their backend.
Animated profile pictures and efficient png management never.

Thanks user.

You're welcome.