The hero's love interest used to be a harem girl

Which one is the cuck? The hero or the villain?

No one cares

The hero is both a cuck and a chump.

both and the girl is a whore

Can you actually be a whore when you were forced to join?

Can you name a single film where this scenario plays out ?

this is the kind of serious philosophical discussion that makes me love Holla Forums

The Teuton women killed themselves rather than be taken by filthy Romans, why can't she?

CYKA is why.

doesn't matter. got laid.

Kull the Conqueror.

The hero is a chad and the villain is a cuck.

yes user, all women are whores

even your mom?

my mom is not a woman

The hero is a cyborg who must deactivate the reactor before it explodes and consequently has no time for love interests

Aren't they eunuchs anyway?

Very difficult question.

No. It's just the Emperor didn't want them to be capable of breeding so he made them sterile. Now we don't know if this has completely worked out since it's been 10,000 years since the Emperor made them and their are tons of mutations within the Space Marines but I doubt there would be successful romantic relationships with Space Marines if they were eunachs (Space Marines of the Salamanders Chapter often have wives and families whether those kids are biologically their's or not is up for debate)

trick question: the viewer is the cuck

They also killed their children before.

So does this means that a chad that takes someone else's wife, must be a cuck too?

There's a difference between fucking someone's wife, and fucking their whore.

What if he just choose to just fuck her, but doesn't keep her?

That's fine.

How did they manage to strangle each other? At least someone would pass out and die before killing the other. And its impossible to manually strangle yourself since the body never lets you kill yourself.

I dunno, David Carradine managed to pull it off.

He used a rope to do it. That is easier to kill yourself than you actually do it with your bare hands.

It sounds like they killed one another. They strangled each other.

That doesn't work, because two people can't strangle each other simultaneously. Someone will die before the other does. If they hanged themselves, that is another matter.

Is there any harem kino fellas?

THE GAY COMMUNITY

That's what the pic stated. I would assume that a person A would strangle person B who would then get strangled by person C and so on. It would be a daisy chain of strangulation.

… How hard is it to fucking hang themselves?
Or drink poison?

both rope and poison arent that easy to come by

Mad Max Fury Road, since Nux fell in love with that redhaired concubine.

Neither. The core concept of cuckolding is the unfaithfulness and/or betrayal of trust. Being a sex slave isn't exactly being in a relationship (as only the villain expects you to obey them), and if you're subsequently liberated by the hero you owe absolutely no duty to the villain by anyone's standards.
Having two relationships isn't cuckolding if there's no overlap between relationship with person A and relationship with person B.

I guarantee you have at least three poisonous substances in your home right now

This man is clearly not a levite priest.

We're talking ancient times here, fag.

t. cuckhold enthusiast

based jews.

If she's just a random harem girl I don't think the villain qualifies as a cuck since she's basically just a sex slave among many. It's more like your property getting stolen than a woman.

The only correct answer

That's cuckoldry.

How so?

Almost every James Bond movie

lol what a cuckold

How did women go from that to modern times' sluts?

Suffrage.

What did he mean by this?

Wouldn't breeding produce more space marines though?

He create the Space Marines to safeguard and protect humanity, he didn't want to create a superior breed of humans that would rule over the normal ones, which was one of the many factors that led to the Horus Heresy when Horus became resentful over having to take orders from the High Lords of Terra when the Emperor returned to Earth.

only a rightist cucktard would care.

ANCIENT ROMANS HAD BLEACH

I love white girls doing cultural appropriation.