The Cuck's suicide kikestarter

OY VEY

I think he's sending an SOS, poor cuck wants some attention before killing himself

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UkMKk
my.mixtape.moe/leazez.xcf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No matter how bad things get, you will never be Anthony Burch

Oy vey!

Do you do it?

Is this real Russian Roulette?

It's a card game who would've guessed?

in a heartbeat. let's all pitch in and make him stream it.

I hope he does it.

Shit, I'm a sucker for those.

Yes, Kikestarter definitely allows people to crowdfund their own suicides you fucking idiot

I wonder how many people who donated don't know this

archive.is/UkMKk

(checked)
unless you're playing MtG you can kiss my hairy ass

I'm so fucking tempted.

I don't know why they just don't call their cuck friends for money instead of giving kikescammer a percentage

Up for 2 days, $12.5k. Seriously?

/r/ing a photoshop of pic related to The Amazing Cuckman.

Not me, what does Burch have to do with card games?

Suddenly I don't have .net framework 4 installed. Someone else will need to do it.

What do you want, the fucker is known and a lot of people liked those borderland games. Also 12k is not that much.

I would actually donate if he really was going to kill himself.

If you were to donate for someone to shoot themselves in the head, would you in any way be legally liable?

Card games are insanely popular, as they need little effort to make. That's why so many of them are popping up on kikestarter.

Huh, i didn't know. I dont really follow kickstarter.

I never miss a yearly Steam release.

Webm

Well, there is my disappointment for the day. Could you imagine watching Burch go full Tanimura? Win or lose it, I'd like to see it.

Also, someone please make a gif or webm of Anthony Burch about to blow his brains out. Pls.

NEVAR FORGAT

This good?

Gotchu fam.

I can't wait for the shitstorm when his lawyers try to sue the family of someone who died playing Russian Roulette

Nice touch, I meant specifically the Anthony Burch section since the other two are more annoying than a stepping on legos.

Cool video, I'll give him that. But I have my doubts it'll be a good game. There's a lot that goes into a good card game, and I doubt burch knows the half of it.

On a slightly unrelated note. Can we please go back to having cuck wordfiltered to burch again? maybe it'll stop the word from being spouted so much.

burch pls

It fucking gets me that he has to have his name on the logo like it's such an important celebrity name or something. 'I'M ANTHONY BURCH, I'M ANTHONY BURCH, HEY GUYS DID YOU HEAR, I'M ANTHONY BURCH'
Does he know his name is only synonymous with 'cuck'? The only people who know his name, know it for the wrong reasons.

Rekt

Got me

He is the reason why "cuck" became a popular insult

ur a gud kiddo, user

OH GOD. OH GOD. QUICK SOMEBODY TELL ME I'M NOT ANTHONY BURCH

I'm saving this and checking the hash

It's a really short clip without the screaming faggots. Here you go regardless.

I'm sorry, user. We got your test results back, and it confirms it.
You are Anthony Burch.

You guys are missing something.

This idea was stolen from Exploding kittens.

A kickstarter game that made tons of money.

He is stealing ideas.

can you even trademark that? isn't already a well established, uh, thing? either way the edge levels are through the roof.

Sure, why not. Also, giving money so that he could shoot himself.

ahhhh, a fellow man of superior intellect and refined tastes

fukken saved mate. Doing gods work user

POST YFW YOU AREN'T BURCH

I'd donate to that if he'd actually kill himself and put a video of it on the internet.

This actually looks like it could be fun.

Jake Rapp cucked Burch out of his Cuck King title
At least this guy can get out of his home, WiiU-less and all

The worst part is now the cuck-king is a white man. At least burch was arab….

i stopped watching.

Don't want to trigger Holla Forums Jr. but after seeing what happens in Sweden, America, Britain and Germany, it was predictable as they come
Also he worked at Nintendo, jokes writes itself further

it only proves our aryan race is the best at everything

Coulda settled for second best in this bracket.

Yeah…youre not wrong there. The caliphate of sweden is a somber lesson thats for sure.

fucking cancer

>archive.is/UkMKk

There is probably some Jap who is so cucked he writes a Doujin about his waifu getting cucked while he holds her hand

V i D e O ,,, gA m e /s ….テレビゲーム000

Not even a "DIDI MAO" joke.
Wasted opportunity.

Oh yeah I guess I forgot thats the reason why
Guess Burch is such a cuck that being that much of a cuck effected the 2016 US Election

WHAT GAME!?

This picture has peaked my interest.

Just google him, he is pretty famous

pretty sure it's a yakuza game

Looks like yakuza 3

So is Burch gonna off himself or not?
Who gives a shit about vidya I wanna see his stiff lifeless corpse.

Killer7 HD remake

Its 4, can't you tell by the Korean Cop whos protag

just a typo fam

Make the head smaller. and blur it with a gaussian blur of 3 to 4 pixels. Then adjust for lighting.

Did you use photoshop or gimp? You got the intermediate file so I can work on it?

'Thai

Yakuza 4

Not a good method. If somebody makes a screencap and someone else saves it to repost it on Reddit, you get a false positive.

Probably so it's easier to lie to themselves that they aren't a clique.

With a camera, or blanks, or something else that won't kill him. Yawn.

Dude, chill. >_>

This is even more stupid than that Arthur Chu documentary on Arthur Chu.

WOOOOW

LOL
The original filename for this pic was cats having sex in Israel

How the fuck do you trademark Russian Roulette?

Cultural appopriation, right after calling it problematic. Im so fucking triggered right now I cant even

Oh well, guess I'll post a Burch meme.

The stretch goals involve loading the revolver with more bullets.

his deranged subconscious actually reached out through a kickstarter to tell us he wants to fucking kill himself

the memes are becoming real

How the fuck did he trademark Russian Roulette? the word exist before he was even born.

get the fuck out

wew hahahahaha ha ha :') ha

Sonic '06

Play russian roulette for real, faggot.

At least you're not

aw fuck

You almost got me user, good show.

Where's the tumblrtale redtext spammer autist? I miss him already

Proof

I could only stand 5 seconds of that tripe.

Reported.

god I hate that kind of faggots.

I'm amazed that woman with down syndrome got a baby without pulling it out of her vagina and smashing it against a wall out of sheer retard confusion

Using gimp because I'm a linuxfag. Here's the a better edit I made using your suggestions. Apparently xcf files aren't supported so here's a link: my.mixtape.moe/leazez.xcf

needs more blur, maybe darkening/reddening his skin or making his chin fit the other guy's body better somehow to trick people's brains

Somehow I think I'd get ripped off.

I had literally no idea who this guy was until the [CURRENT YEAR] meme kicked off, and aside from that meme I know nothing about him. I'd do anything to forget he ever existed, but he just won't fade into oblivion. For months after he brought the [PRESENT SOLAR ROTATION] to our attention I honestly thought he was an American. I only learned otherwise because another user corrected me when I mocked how shit American comedians are.

I don't have proof but if you wait until my gf's bf is here he can probably try to get it sorted out

Fuck, whats that song name?

Ill spoonfeed just this once

Enjoy killing your HDD faster.

If I donate 6k can I make him use an autoloader? Hell we could find a rare and old early Remington auto loader so he gets more hipster cred.

we need to find the gun that is most likely to fail and get the trigger/something stuck on full auto and hope our statistical autism makes him more likely to kill himself

TRIGGERED

FUCKING TRIGGERED

I KNOW MANY BLACK DISABLED TRANSEXUAL DEMISEXUAL FURRIES THAT KILLED THEMSELVES VIA GUN.

EXPECT A LAWSUIT MR. BURCH

Pleb detected.

REMINDER THAT IF ANTHONY BURCH DIES YOUR LIFE WOULD MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

I don't know what your image is trying to tell me but here.

I find the skin color of the child problematic. It's not like there weren't enough White people in the room before. Did she really have to have a White child? What kind of message does that send? Not one of diversity or inclusivity.

that picture is a good metaphor

it's the end result of someone who doesn't know about a subject being given control over it,

It's just a polite way to say "fuck you, Nintendo"

Can we meme videogames to make them actually good again? Thanks.

I hope people exploit this clip for use in youtube videos

Surprised he has such a deep voice. Not deep that it sounds suave but gruff and aggitated like he's forcing himself to act tough. I was expecting more of a feminine whine from all the tweets he posts.

I bet he'd make a diatribe from playing cards against humanity.