So Teen Titans GO aired its 200th episode yesterday

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

So Teen Titans GO aired its 200th episode yesterday. It was a half hour long meta special where the Titans have to meet the show creators and their voice actors and beg them to not cancel the series.

mega.nz/#!m8IkmSSI!8FeTaizyDTobI-WoBw9L4dlZyD7AyG2Dk7CXeLMwKMc

All urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!m8IkmSSI!8FeTaizyDTobI-WoBw9L4dlZyD7AyG2Dk7CXeLMwKMc

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

beg them to not cancel the series
Lmao I would actually watch that but then again this is TTGo
Anybody watched it?

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

beg them to not cancel the series
That shit occupies 90% of CN's schedule, I hate when people fake humbleness, it's just being cocky but pretending you aren't cocky. Disingenuous twats piss me off.

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

How did this least 200 episodes? Are the executives over at CN too busy snorting coke and fucking underage boys to bother seeing what horrors their employees are unleashing upon humanity?

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

No one watches cable, only little kids do. And guess what mindless garbage they like the most.

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

I remember being a kid and liking BTAS and Gargoyles.

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

You just wanted the goddamn number didn't you?

Parker Williams
Parker Williams

cyborg is the tiger guy from walking dead
is actually black

Fuck me sideways why not just get him to do cyborg in justice league? DC drops the ball before the game even starts

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

more VA wankery
As if Tara Strong's ego wasn't big enough already.
Also, apparently even her cartoon alter ego in a kids show has to have slutty bedroom eyes, kek.

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

Just one big circle jerk
Not an episode where the titans plead with their cruel creators to be canceled to finally live in peace

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

The only thing I enjoy about these meta episodes is that it shows they're at least aware they're fucking garbage. Even if they refuse to change.

You know what other shows like nuPPG and nuFIM do? They give you hypocritical messages that the show is good and everyone should shut up and eat their shit. Bunch of communists.

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

live in peace
You mean die in peace, right?

Carter Howard
Carter Howard

I thought the song was pretty good.

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

It would be funny as a series finale but as an ongoing show it really isn't a good joke.

nice

David Green
David Green

This is a kids show. Having the titans beg to die will not fly. The only way a plot like that could work is if they blame the show's existence on all their problems and beg to get it canned so that they wouldn't have to deal with weekly bullshit.

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

BOI

Jack White
Jack White

This bag of cunts posted his get on other thread.That's some shameful shit, m8. But those _are_ some sick numbers, I'll give you that.

Juan Long
Juan Long

Dont take my picture

What?

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

How come you guys don't like this show, it's all our favorites from Teen Titans making hilarious jokes and such, don't take things so seriously

Batman BatB did it

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

Yeah but BatB is good, user.

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

Didn't ATHF pull this off on their 100th and kept on going with different names?

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

Still not a fucking excuse to play itter shit. Shove AT down their throat and theyd like it just the same. And fuck you i still watch cable

Dylan Johnson
Dylan Johnson

Scott Menville
I never realized his vulture like nose looks like the shadows nose.

Landon White
Landon White

I hate you so fucking much but goddamn that fucking GET.

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE ONE OF THE CREATOR OF TTGO TO THE SHADOW EVER IN YOUR GODDAMN LIFE. EVVVVEEERRRRR!!!!

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

Scott Menville is the guy who does the voice of Robin not the creator of TTGO.

Wyatt Fisher
Wyatt Fisher

Yeah batmite got the show cancelled because he didn't like it.
They had a whole thing with the 100th episode being cursed or something and then had jokes about syndicating. apparently they couldn't because they only make 15 minute episodes.

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

it's all our favorites from Teen Titans
I don't like the show because that's not true. They don't hold true to the characters. I'd love a TT all comedy show with the original characters.

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

reruns user, reruns.

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

This is the Big Bang Theory of cartoons. That shit shouldn't exist, but there is this huge demographic of retards who don't want to openly admit that they are the scum ruining the planet.

Samuel Thompson
Samuel Thompson

I remember being a kid and liking BTAS and Gargoyles
That's because your taste are like your digits; Amazing.

Owen Rogers
Owen Rogers

holy fuck

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

Hey, not everyone can play a CGI abomination

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

That… wasn't as bad as I thought.
All the crew self-inserts are fully aware the show runs on mediocre plots and LOL FART JOKES XDDD. The "aggressive schedule" is a no-brainer since you'd have to have no life to shit out enough episodes to literally fill CN's entire schedule, and you can't get a "real" job because you're no good at anything.

I was low key triggered at the song at the end where they "stick it" to the "haters" saying how they made good, easy money off of fart jokes while the viewers are stuck whining about their ruined childhood online which is kinda true but that's no way to win them back

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

Bragging about how you are successful doing something awful isn't exactly something to brag about. It's like saying, "I became a millionaire by filming myself eating my own shit!" Well.. good work, I guess, but good luck getting on with the rest of your life as, 'The guy who eats his own shit'

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

So Teen Titans GO aired its 200th episode yesterday
And considering their scheduled they should be airing the 300th by sometime next week.

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

They're still more successful and richer than you'll ever be :^)

Lincoln Morris
Lincoln Morris

he's not ashamed of being a cuck

Hello leftypol.

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

People who post board names without the slashes should be banned on sight.

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

They're still more successful and richer than you'll ever be :^)

Eh. I mean Rappers made more money than I ever will. But now they live day to day with like 30 alimonies doing reality TV for the rest of their lives to afford payments on the debts they accrued.

Adrian James
Adrian James

hey there leftypol

When you're a Nigger and/or Cuck who won't aspire to anything higher than Niggerdom and/or cuckoldry then yeah you would say "MUH CASH" ala "MUH DICK."

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

Lots of people are. Doesn't mean they aren't faggots with nothing in their lives to be proud of.

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

Holy big get user

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

Hey /tv/

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

Gets are /tv/
Bane is /tv/
Since when were they limited to /tv/?

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

but i thought /sp/ was in charge of Get-hunting

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

Hey /tv/

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit