So Teen Titans GO aired its 200th episode yesterday...

So Teen Titans GO aired its 200th episode yesterday. It was a half hour long meta special where the Titans have to meet the show creators and their voice actors and beg them to not cancel the series.

mega.nz/#!m8IkmSSI!8FeTaizyDTobI-WoBw9L4dlZyD7AyG2Dk7CXeLMwKMc

Lmao I would actually watch that but then again this is TTGo
Anybody watched it?

That shit occupies 90% of CN's schedule, I hate when people fake humbleness, it's just being cocky but pretending you aren't cocky. Disingenuous twats piss me off.

How did this least 200 episodes? Are the executives over at CN too busy snorting coke and fucking underage boys to bother seeing what horrors their employees are unleashing upon humanity?

No one watches cable, only little kids do. And guess what mindless garbage they like the most.

I remember being a kid and liking BTAS and Gargoyles.

You just wanted the goddamn number didn't you?

Fuck me sideways why not just get him to do cyborg in justice league? DC drops the ball before the game even starts

As if Tara Strong's ego wasn't big enough already.
Also, apparently even her cartoon alter ego in a kids show has to have slutty bedroom eyes, kek.

The only thing I enjoy about these meta episodes is that it shows they're at least aware they're fucking garbage. Even if they refuse to change.

You know what other shows like nuPPG and nuFIM do? They give you hypocritical messages that the show is good and everyone should shut up and eat their shit. Bunch of communists.

You mean die in peace, right?

I thought the song was pretty good.

It would be funny as a series finale but as an ongoing show it really isn't a good joke.

nice

This is a kids show. Having the titans beg to die will not fly. The only way a plot like that could work is if they blame the show's existence on all their problems and beg to get it canned so that they wouldn't have to deal with weekly bullshit.

BOI

This bag of cunts posted his get on other thread.That's some shameful shit, m8. But those _are_ some sick numbers, I'll give you that.

What?

How come you guys don't like this show, it's all our favorites from Teen Titans making hilarious jokes and such, don't take things so seriously

Batman BatB did it

Yeah but BatB is good, user.

Didn't ATHF pull this off on their 100th and kept on going with different names?

Still not a fucking excuse to play itter shit. Shove AT down their throat and theyd like it just the same. And fuck you i still watch cable

I never realized his vulture like nose looks like the shadows nose.

I hate you so fucking much but goddamn that fucking GET.

DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE ONE OF THE CREATOR OF TTGO TO THE SHADOW EVER IN YOUR GODDAMN LIFE. EVVVVEEERRRRR!!!!

Scott Menville is the guy who does the voice of Robin not the creator of TTGO.

Yeah batmite got the show cancelled because he didn't like it.

They had a whole thing with the 100th episode being cursed or something and then had jokes about syndicating. apparently they couldn't because they only make 15 minute episodes.

I don't like the show because that's not true. They don't hold true to the characters. I'd love a TT all comedy show with the original characters.

reruns user, reruns.

This is the Big Bang Theory of cartoons. That shit shouldn't exist, but there is this huge demographic of retards who don't want to openly admit that they are the scum ruining the planet.

That's because your taste are like your digits; Amazing.

holy fuck

Hey, not everyone can play a CGI abomination

That… wasn't as bad as I thought.
All the crew self-inserts are fully aware the show runs on mediocre plots and LOL FART JOKES XDDD. The "aggressive schedule" is a no-brainer since you'd have to have no life to shit out enough episodes to literally fill CN's entire schedule, and you can't get a "real" job because you're no good at anything.

I was low key triggered at the song at the end where they "stick it" to the "haters" saying how they made good, easy money off of fart jokes while the viewers are stuck whining about their ruined childhood online which is kinda true but that's no way to win them back

Bragging about how you are successful doing something awful isn't exactly something to brag about. It's like saying, "I became a millionaire by filming myself eating my own shit!" Well.. good work, I guess, but good luck getting on with the rest of your life as, 'The guy who eats his own shit'

And considering their scheduled they should be airing the 300th by sometime next week.

They're still more successful and richer than you'll ever be :^)

Hello leftypol.

People who post board names without the slashes should be banned on sight.

Eh. I mean Rappers made more money than I ever will. But now they live day to day with like 30 alimonies doing reality TV for the rest of their lives to afford payments on the debts they accrued.

When you're a Nigger and/or Cuck who won't aspire to anything higher than Niggerdom and/or cuckoldry then yeah you would say "MUH CASH" ala "MUH DICK."

Lots of people are. Doesn't mean they aren't faggots with nothing in their lives to be proud of.

Holy big get user

Hey Holla Forums

Since when were they limited to Holla Forums?

but i thought /sp/ was in charge of Get-hunting

Hey Holla Forums