Once again the Dark Prophecy fulfils itself as Dennis Dyack once again rises from his ancient tomb to plague mankind

Once again the Dark Prophecy fulfils itself as Dennis Dyack once again rises from his ancient tomb to plague mankind

Hes bringing Shadows of the Eternals back. Again.

And hes saying "corrupt games journalism killed it".

Hes desperate enough to play the "m-maybe gamergate will give me money out of spite" card.

I am ready for another nice little shitshow before he once again returns to his tomb for a console generation.

In all my years on Holla Forums, i've learned two things:

1-Holla Forums is a bunch of incredibly simple minded easily manipulated morons that will purchase and/or funds projects simply out of spite or if it fuels their agenda (while swearing up and down that they're not like SJWs at all despite doing the exact same shit on the opposite end of the spectrum).

2-Within Holla Forums, the easiest, most braindead and most spiteful group of people are nintendo fans.

Considering 1 and 2, i think there's good chances he'll succeed eventually.

He'll probably get the funding this way, but i dont think anyone thinks eternal darkness was anything but a charming fluke.

You're implying that these people give a single fuck about video games.
I've seen people on Holla Forums defend to death games they've never even played.
The quality of video games themselves is completely secondary for these shitstains.

These are the same people who bitched for an hour during the Fallout 4 reveal over the implied skin colour of a baby that was obscured by shadow.

Holy shit, stop.
Sage for being triggered

I haven't seen the Nintendo dicksucking that everyone complains about, but Hatred and IS Defense are solid examples of your first point.

Like oh my gawd, you said Holla Forums is like one person, lol, like your so triggered, like omg.

Pic related.

It's more of a problem in halfchan.
All the complaints you hear about are directed mostly at the shit that went down in halfchan over the years and how people want to make absolutely sure it doesn't happen here too by keeping nitendrones sedated and in line, else they'll take over the entire board like it happened in halfchan.
It's not too bad here, compared to that.

💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵

Only when someone tries to talk about a PS4 exclusive.

Yeah, because it worked so well getting Holla Forums hyped for star citizen, didn't it?

I can accept that he may have been unfairly depicted by the media over the years, and I wish him the best.
I'm not giving him my money though.

where can i preorder?

Did Dennis Dyack make a pact with Cthulu?

Dennis did the manora atop this thread not keep you at bay!?

Something awful seems to be leaking again.

You haven't seen a lot then, but to be fair these days there's a lot more people complaining about Nintenyearolds than Nintendo fans themselves
That's because Nintendo fans are beaten wife cuckolds, and many of them stayed at Burchan when the exodus sagas happened

Tell me another story, user-kun.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN SON

It's really not that bad, they mostly come out in swarms like cockroaches when E3 or other big events happen and anything nintendo related gets announced.
After they're finished sucking each other off, they crawl back into their holes.
The important thing is that they don't disturb day to day discussion like it happens in halfchan.

I'd tell you the story of the man that got fucking triple dubs but it seems like you already know it, holy shit.

those digits demand story time!

ITT: goons whine and bitch endlessly to maintain their relevance despite failing to take down Holla Forums or stop getting raped in EVE.

gg no re faggots.

THOSE FUCKIN' NUMBERS, THO!

Thread is over. We can all pack our bags and go home.

Impressive. Very nice!

This is Dyacks dark power at work, he knows and has put a ju-on upon this board!

Exactly, all fans talk shit when E3 happens, except Xbots because there's none of those currently
PC mustard rice is the most shit-eating ones these days, not because they are right (they are) but because the vast majority of those who claim title are actually just a bunch of toasterfags who only emulate console games

w-well, what would you like to hear?
Do you remember the story of how Mark destroyed this place when he advertised and invited Reddit and niche Burchan groups?
Do you remember the stories of how Mark is a filthy shill when his interests come by? that is when MGSV came out (and its demo)? or when he plastered all the place with Nintendo paraphenalia when [Laughs] died?
Do you know the stories on how Mark got called out repeatdly for being a lying jew (oxymoron right there) when he claimed he knew cool dudes and they got repelled on the chats? or when he got incredibly mad and took a Notch vacation when he got shat on with coonspeak and Undertale topics at his Meta Mondays? and that's why he doesn't do Meta Mondays anymore?

O B S E R V E D

This is the story of the ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone got dubs. The end.

I fucking hate Mark.
I hate Mark and his merry band of shitpost enabling goon buttbuddies he surrounds himself with.

Mark is the worst BO i've ever seen, if Holla Forums is such a shithole, half of the blame is directly on him.

I wish every single day that he would finally get hit by a goddamn car, shit his guts out and die freeing us of his reign of eternal shitposting but that'll never happen.

Literally anyone else would be a better BO than that fucking retarded ape.

Wow

Mark is proof that the world would have been a better place if Hitler had won.

delete this

Why you mad tho?

(Memed)
(Marked)

I have to admit defeat in this case, i'm weak, i simply haven't quitted this place because there's no other place with such traffic, and Holla Forums degraded as much as here
Holla Forums used to be International Front against Jews, now it's White America against Everyone

Aren't there other videogame boards we can move to right here in 8cha ? Just tell everyone about it, maybe even buy an ad for Holla Forums so everyone can read about the dank new board.

I still wanna play Hatred, with that said IS Defense looks like bland garbage.

That was supposed to br Holla Forums, technically it still is since you can just make a new board. But the website just doesn't have the user numbers to support multiple boards, it can barely support few major boards now. The major thing this website needs is more users.

Good luck with that. We're bleeding users as is, and where the hell are we supposed to find a few thousand more anons that won't completely shit up the place or turn it into Holla Forums?

Thanks to GG, you can sell straight up dogshit and consumers will eat it up right away because you dont like SJW or drum up the "Gaymen Jourwanism" boogeyman to get bank. I may use the tactics too just for my games well…

I dont give a fuck. Holla Forums are already running around this place and they are worse. At least leftypol stays in its own fucking board for the most part. A lot of users were actually ran out because of Holla Forums. I know they turned Holla Forums into shit until pretty much most postets left, sonce they shit up all threads saying everything was propaganda. They also fucked up other boards after the first major gg exodus. At this point this place just needs new users somehow.

Maybe he'll break the Nintendo curse.

I'm honestly more interested in the journey than I am the destination.

Do you remember the story of how Mark attacked and advertised against several boards, including /svidya/ and that one about non-Steam groups in the early days due to "muh unity"? citing against them things such as goons, endchanners, redditors (highly ironic) and splinter cell halfchan newfags (which is also ironically is)?
It cannot be done in this site, for he will attack with his groupies or like someone said we cannot maintain a bunch of boards with the same topic

They were the first and most abundant group since forever (but not before any exodus), i agree the NEW Holla Forums users, as in thin-skinned literal stormfag kids from suburban america, are destroying both places
Confirmed shill, pls go

It outfuckingsold the Game Boy several times, but couldn't keep it up due to heavy advertising
It has a nice backlog of titles
Also that jap guy died in a car crash, in the middle of nowhere, with no traffic, under heavy tension from 2 corporations, one known to be with the Yakuza
Also he was with a "friend"

Well pardon me, I'm not aware of that part of the story. All I know is the end result, combined with the others I listed, give me the assumption that the Nintendo Curse exists in some form or another.

Not really, they came in when moot intentionally fucked up Holla Forums on 4chan for like a month.

SA pls go

Anything in particular that doesn't require knowledge of moonrunes or is at least fan translated? Just wondering since I never hear much about the Wonderswan.

Suuuure looks trustworthy and reliable…. i didn't know that besides of being corrupt, sites like craptaku are also bribed by the Yakuza.

WOW
O
W

WWWWWWOOOOOOWW

POST YOUR FAVORITE SAVED STORIES EVERYONE

wow

Did something big happen?
What's with op and his fellow triggered goons itt?

for for for for for for u