DON'T FIRE FROM THE HIP

DON'T FIRE FROM THE HIP
AIM DOWN YOUR SIGHTS PRIVATE

DID YOU RIKE IT

It was good advice.

I always kind of wished there was an expanded version of the Pit where you did time attacks, but the cutouts looked nonstandard so it was actually difficult to tell who were friendlies.

Pussy shit 0/10 fuck the ROE napalm everything baby hoorah.

RAMIREZ

THE NUMBER MASON

One fucking job.

A dubs job

JUST SWITCH YOUR WEAPON IT'S FASTER THAN RELOADING!

But why my vision zoom in?

How was I supposed to tell who was the enemy?

Aim down my privates, from your hips

It looks like KoIwaJima and Quiet are farting, duel-stream. Snake has just grown an extra foot.

Huh. I never thought I would feel nostalgic for a Call of Duty gameā€¦

DON'T SHITPOST FROM THE HIP
AIM YOUR MEMES PRIVATE

SIR I THINK MY BROWSER IS A LITTLE OFF

Ya did it right, user.

Pretty good, Soap. But I've seen better.

We all still play it from time to time. Boy nostalgia sure is powerful.

nice touch user

I remember the brown being laid on kinda heavy but holy shit it really was brown and bloom

I really fucking hate aim down sights, it makes me always do it when shooting and I never know if it's actually worth it.

The use of color varies on the level. MW2 is actually one of the more colorful CoD games. If you want brown and gray, check CoD4 and MW3.

look @ this

Well it did take place in one of the shittiest parts of the world. Doesn't get a whole lot more colorful in real life, either.

This comparison highlights everything truly wrong with Call of Duty, and why the series went so far downhill after MW2(inb4 >Implying CoD was ever good.)

Instead of focusing manpower on A.) making the games good and B.) making them fun to play, they instead copy paste the GOOD maps from past CoDs and sell them to nostalgiafags. In MW3's case it was even worse, because they gave Terminal to the players FOR FREE because the game was so bad.

Is that civilian target Anthony Burch?

FUCK YOU SERGEANT YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO
#YOLO #FAGGOT

That's an awfully simplistic way to look at things. Black Ops II really refined the gameplay mechanics of the multiplayer despite rehashing Nuketown. Its developers also did a bang up job of addressing balance issues throughout the first year of the game's release. They even improved upon areas that most people took little notice of, such as the bots. Rehashing fan favorite maps isn't even a big deal or something new, UT99 had a bunch of rehashed Unreal maps, and the succeeding UT games rehashed UT99 maps such as Face, Turbine, Morpheus and Deck16.

This is a 18+ imageboard kid, turn around please.

never played bo2, are people still playing it on wii u?

Glad you asked.

Yes there is. About 2k average, surprisingly enough.