Simpsons

Other urls found in this thread:

theinfosphere.org/Futurama_theorem
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both are shit and you should kill yourself, niggerfaggot.

Dunno about Zombie Simpsons, but I'm pretty sure that when it was good, even John Paul II was calling it a good show

Also, both devolved into absolute shit

user please

We're not talking about the current Pope you dumb twat

I know we're not, that's why I quoted the name of the late modernist pope.

I don't think that was even Zombie Simpsons' fault. South Park somehow sunk lower than the Simpsons (at least Simpsons didn't dedicate an entire season to shit on Trump).

user, please.

The Simpsons certainly started the ball rolling. Without the Simpsons there never would have been South Park, Family Guy, or any of the dozens of other "adult" cartoons. The only good thing to come from it was King of the Hill

I'm kind of sick of "adult" cartoons to be honest, since what "adult" actually means in practice is postmodernist cynicism, bodily function jokes, and egregious swearing. They've consistently pushed the limits of vulgarity for almost 30 years now. Seth MacFarlane is the worst offender in this regard but he's far from alone. Whatever Alex Hirsch's new Fox show is going to be will follow this same trend and it won't be anything new.

Futurama is so fucking bad and overrated. Here's why.

Futurama started during the late-Simpsons area and still didn't reach Simpsons humor quality. I can't quote anything from it, or remember much from it.

That's why Bob's Burgers is refreshing imo.
It's super tame and the family is charming, while the Simpsons, the Griffins and the Smiths are assholes to each other.

I agree. It's okay that they made Garrison Trump, but a two parter would have been enough. In a whole season, it overstayed its welcome.

And after that season, I just can't get into the show anymore. I didn't expect Cartman's girlfriend to be a returning character for example and she's terrible. She's like a fan fiction character.

I don't see why South Park ever got the reputation for being good satire. It never was, and it's even less now. It's depressing that some people actually let their opinions be influenced by a cartoon boy who "learned something today".

I've seen only a handful of episodes, but kids and wife are assholes. Father is the only character who is not horrible. Having a better artstyle, getting rid of tumblr humor (butts, butts, butts!), and replacing John "one voice" Benjamin would improve the show.

I fully understand when people don't like the characters because they are really weird (at first, I really hated Loise). But might get used to it. I kinda like the wife being naive and kinda dumb (instead of the father, for a change), while not acting dumb but being a slut like Marge nowadays. And the kids are assholes because they are kids, but I love the dialogue sometimes. E.g. when Tina's like "What's for dinner? Mom, feed your kids!" Reminds me of better days.

Sorry for that hard to read post but I'm sick.

That fucking dog episode people keep cumming over is starting to get annoying.

Not that Matt Groenings perfect, but he was more involved with Futurama than Simpsons as their seasons went on.
I think Futurama had better writers- or their writers got worse slower.

Matt Groening and David X Cohen jumped ship from Simpsons to put most of their effort into Futurama. Of course, the reason that the second run of Futurama is so shitty is partially because when the show was originally cancelled, all the good writers got work on other shows, leaving only the series creators and some of the shittier writers left.

tl;dr Futurama tried way too hard to be a new Simpsons, even including the writers from previous Simpsons seasons, it didn't work. Matt Groening is literally one hit wonder, that is if he really gave a shit about both shows.

That would improve the show, in all honesty.

The people who read Familia BurrĂ³n think about the same on The Simpsons

She's a slut now? I've watched episodes well into its decline and I don't recall her being slutty.

He only cares about his stupid rabbits. The whole reason the Simpsons exists is because he didn't want to lose control of his Life in Hell comics.

Does he still works on that shit?

I don't know, I haven't followed it because it's unfunny garbage.

What?
Also futurama was alright

theinfosphere.org/Futurama_theorem

That's not "solving a mathematical proof" (which in itself is a phrase that makes no sense), that's developing a theorem for the solution of a given mathematical problem.

Also, given a cursory glance, I'm almost 90% sure the guy who invented this theorem just took an existing proof from set theory and did a hasty paint job over it. The outline given seems super-familiar.

Newer fans know what reruns are, jackass!

Alright you can stop shitposting any time you want

Well, the series doesn't have much better to offer, so what do you expect?
And it's a fucking dog episodes. People get full retard whenever a dog is included. Dogs are overrated.

You watch your fucking mouth.

No, fuck you America with your Jon Wicks, Superman's dad dying and that stupid ass dog from Independence Day. It's just ridiculous by now, you dog-cucks.

Implying making jailbait horny earlier is a decline.

What?

This. I can still watch older ones and laugh, but it's always been retarded.

This is a great excuse to post this.

On the other hand, the Simpsons had heart to them early on, which while it still remained a mostly cynical show, it understood that at the end of the day, the Simpsons are a family, as the show went on into season 10 to current, the jokes and the violence took precedent over the humanity of the characters, at the end of the day, your show will do well as long as it has that heart. Which the Simpsons currently don't.

Also I demand a raise for those quads!

In your face Holla Forums!

Now do the Bartman!

I stop now

Older fans aren't watching the show and there are no newer fans. Their viewership is people making fun of the show and invalids who can't change the channel when it comes on.

Nig you don't even know the difference between cuck and beta orbiter, how did you make your post worse than the OP in such a short time

I miss kids cartoons with some more mature elements to them. It would be nice to have more shows like The Looney Tunes and 90s era Cartoon Network stuff that's why I like Regular Show. It has a similar feel to the latter

Hey Holla Forums