This game is out

This game is out.

sadly it's 30fps locked

Great thread OP

How the mighty have fallen

You're kidding me, from Platinum?

This is no joke, it's another korra blunder but worse.

Why? Why, God, why?

Is it good?
What cartoon are they going to adapt next?
Will Kamiya ever be free from Microsoft?

Wow, this is embarrassing, I guess we know now that Korra isn't their only bad game

Platinum signed a deal with Activision to make 3 licensed games.
Legend of Kora, Transformers Devastation, and TMNT.

so unless another contract is involved, Platinum probably won't be making a licensed game anytime soon.

As a Platinum fan and a pretty big fan of TMNT, I've got to say, this game isn't even mediocre. For every good thing about it, there's an equally bad thing. The movement feels alright, but the world doesn't feel good to move around it. It feels like you are just in some cardboard box. You can't really do combos due to all the other turtles jumping in and killing your enemy before you can finish, so the combat system is wasted. The boss was okay, but he didn't react to you so your attacks didn't seem like they were doing anything. The graphics are extremely mediocre so there is no reason it should be running at 30 fps. Events seem to occur at random and get triggered at random which doesn't feel good at all, more archaic really, like there is not structure to it at all. To top all this, you have these forced co-op sections where you and your team have to just stand in front of an object and all hold a button to continue.

I uninstalled it faster than I did Korra, so I almost want to say that this one is worse. Sad that another game still can't do the Turtles justice, especially when Platinum developed it.

Every new game ever is terrible

It's a piece of shit.

Thanks Activision.

I actually liked Korra for what it was at $15

This game is way worse and at $40 it's total crap

Korra wasn't so bad, it played like a tech demo, but it showed promise. Feel like if they had time and maybe a bigger budget Korra could've been so much more better. I didn't play Transformers and I probably won't play this. I hope that it isn't totally shit for those anons who are interested, and I hope that Platinum can make something more worthwhile in the future.

As always, fuck microsoft and fuck activison.

Is it as godlike as Transformers:Devastation? I loved that game.

They are charging $40 for this!?

God, at least they had the decency to not force denuvo on this.

I'm one of those people who always buys what they like. I went ahead and downloaded Transformers after playing this TMNT game and I'm stunned with the contrast in quality. I'm probably going to buy Transformers Devastation. I don't know how they dropped the ball so hard with TMNT. About the only thing that I genuinely liked is the dodge/block mechanic.

On an unrelated note, is there attack cancelling in Devastation or any sort of deeper combat mechanics that aren't given to you in the tutorial?

And no, it's not even worth wasting your time pirating and I genuinely mean that. I don't think the most die hard TMNT fan would like it.

out of Korra, Transfomers and TMNT

Transformers is the best,
TMNT is the worst.

The is no Combo move list and your weapons just feel weak.
The Special moves aren't that great and the cool downs are too long.

It's not balanced for single player since Your Partner AI's are Terrible
During the first boss they just took shots and didn't avoid bombs so they just died over and over again.

It's the worst Platinum game I'v played.

I'm ok with it. It's a damn shame about your fighting animals, but at least the only super robot game made since RAD is the good one.

That's a good way to look at it. If nothing else we got some /m/ love out of the deal.

I also think Transformers is the only IP Platinum really cared about.

I found that attacks can be cancelled into other skills you purchase like the shove and spin attack. It's been a while since I played so I don't know all the cancels but I could keep a combo going for fucking ever with optimus after learning that.