ALL THOSE THREADS

Other urls found in this thread:

e3.nintendo.com/
archive.is/A9x1w
archive.is/K0yGj
boards.4chan.org/v/thread/338752167/link-is-a-boy-well
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHIT

What's going on in those pictures? I can't make out dick.

What, are these supposed to be leaked screenshots?
They're blurry as shit, I can't even fucking tell what's going on.

e3.nintendo.com/

Man I love blurry pictures that don't show shit at all, reminds me of "TOTALLY REALS POKEMON LEAKS".

What leaks? Also Holla Forums Holla Forums has never been important. Nothing of note has really happened here

Haven't been following this shit. How does this make H8chan important?

Doug Tennapel visited us once, along with I think one or two other old-guard devs. 4/v/ got really asshurt over their not being visited instead.

Probably referring to which would make this a leak of the new Zelda's scenario, a pretty high-profile and anticipated game. Though this is assuming it's not also being dumped elsewhere since the OP mentioned 4chan wasn't interested and other sites suck.

Stop spamming the board with your shitty "leaks", faggot.

Are we being raided? what the fuck, first we have that retard redditor OP and now this thread AGAIN

Wait i just got it. Thise pictures are leaks? Nigga try harder, how about something nit made of blur taken with an old cameraphone.

Oh shit hit the fucking deck!

Honest question: how did you do it?

I tried, but every time i pick up the game i lose interest.
All those fucking islands that look the same, the endless ocean with next to nothing to do in it aside dull as fuck treasure hunting, all those million of side jobs you have to do for utterly unlikeable, boring NPCs, the shitty, basic, unsatisfying combat, the snorefest of a plot.

How do nintendo fans do this?
Do you need the "special nintendo gene" in your DNA to genuinely think this shit is fun?
It puts me to sleep, it's incredibly dreadful, it's very rare for me not to finish a video game but i don't know how the fuck i'm ever gonna finish this.

I LITERALLY finished all of Okami.
Fucking Okami.
That long as fuck Zelda clone that is longer than most actual Zelda games, yet not even ONCE during Okami i was this fucking bored out of my mind.

What the fuck is wrong with this game?
What the fuck is wrong with zelda fans?
What the fuck is wrong with nintendo fans in general?

Zelda either gels with you or it doesn't, it's like Warriors games or strategy games.

If you hated Wind Waker you'd probably despise every other 3D Zelda.

wind waker is a terrible, boring game. The only good 3D zeldas are OoT and MM. WW has some redeeming elements, like the great art and actually great combat, but the dungeons are boring, the puzzles suck (common problem in zelda games) and the sailing is boring. People say its comfy, but this is just a buzzword.

well, you see user. you have a poblem in that you look at the game itself instead of other people's reaction to it while pretending to like it as a take that of sorts to some manufactured strawman against some collectively antagonistic group of people who don't actually care about games.

But i don't HATE Wind Waker, it's very visually pretty, Link is very expressive and all that.
It's worse than that, i just find it boring, dull, incredibly mundane and uninteresting.
Okami is similiar yet i was extremely interested the whole game, not even once in WW i managed to stay focused and interested in it and i can't figure out why.

I grew up with LttP, OoT and LA. I can go back and replay them whenver, and they're still great.

A couple weeks ago I started my first playthrough of WW, and everything you said is 100% spot on. It's the first Zelda game I've played where I have to take large breaks and go play something else because of how fucking dull it is.

You've got to go back.

oh good, so another game in the series not worth playing

They're always fucking blurry. Every time they're blurry.

I've had this problem with every Zelda game except for OoT 3D. I'm autistic and play through almost every Pokemon game I have annually. Is there something wrong with me? Besides being autistic?

faggot

Minish's Cap master race

I don't care about it in the slightest, give me a reason to play it apart from it being a zelda game

OH SHIT THEY'RE REAL GET HYPE

what wasn't it established that OOT was the prequel to wind waker? Don't tell me there making another damn timeline.

I guess Wind Waker just didn't gel with you, I was enthralled with it (though not as into it as I was Majora's Mask or Okami).

they probably mean a more immediate prequel.

OOT's a prequel to fucking everything in the series because it's the "war of the sages" mentioned in Link to the Past.

You my nigga, Minish Cap was a great ride.

Best combat system
Best dungeons

The setting is fucking cool and the sailing aspect is fun. It just isn't for everyone, me included.

the improvements in combat are always advertised as optional and never really improve the actual combat in the game, from what people say.

best dungeons how? Puzzles? If so, fuck off, puzzles in zelda games are a joke

confirmed

It would be fun if you sailed at 2-3x the normal rate, or if the islands were 2-3x closer together.

Instead it's like fucking traveling in Far Cry 2.

If sailing gives you no joy, then it's no wonder that you're bored. Sailing is neat, the islands have character, the dungeons are decent, and it's one of my favorite Ganondorfs. But similarly, I can't be arsed to get into Dark Souls. Everything about that series is boring to me.

I don't know about that, but I am fond of the Overworld design in TP.

Does Miyamoto look a little whiter on that image or is it just me

For the most part they are optional and typically they're just at-will versions of Wind Waker's counters. Only unique one off the top of my head is Mortal Draw, a one-hit-kill or intensely damaging iai slash. How Link manages iai with a European-style sword or with it over his back is the real question.

Only one necessary to finish the game is Finishing Blow, which is more or less the "finish off the boss" button and otherwise just lets you kill enemies more quickly because they're knocked over at the drop of a hat, take fucking forever to get up and can't be hit while they're knocked down.

Oh, also Hatred, HuniePop, Lisa. Pick one.

sailing is essentially a load screen. Character isn't a defined trait, and the dungeons are some of the easiest in the series with the least engaging puzzles, and some very boring boss fights and mediocre visual design.

this really sounds fucking terrible

More like platforming and general interesting areas to explore. Hell its the first water temple that wasn't a fucking chore.

And you can call the improvements to combat optional all you want, but without using those improvements you will suck so massively at the game that you turn it into a masochistic play.

I can also talk about how you will probably actually care about the story to some degree and so on, but the core game itself is so good I shouldn't have to.

Aonuma doesn't know how to design a game worth a damn, and it shows.
Every single of his Zeldas has an absurd amount of fluff, particularly at the start, it's not uncommon to have you spend one or two hours until you are on the overworld or the first dungeon.
And then the dungeons themselves are boring, far too puzzle based (if the "use x item on y spot" thing can be even be considered a puzzle, shit ain't lufia 2), even the bosses, and on SS the basic enemies themselves are just glorified puzzles.
And the story itself is shit, annoying NPCs everywhere, trying to make a great story out of a series that clearly had no overarching continuity until the "lore" ends fighting warcraft for the most retarded lore.
And why the fuck did the OoA song icons end becoming the goddess icons, anyways?

Miyamoto's always looked that handsome, what are you talking about?

NO ES FAKE

Ezlo best sidekick.

some of the story details seemed utterly retarded, I've seen that cutscene where the possessed kid stupidly spins around as if it's supposed to be ominous but mostly comes off as a childish attempt.

funny, they aced that detail in majora's mask, but in the intentionally super dark and serious throwback they botched it.

It's a disgustingly noticeable problem in the first few human parts of the game since you don't have the Finishing Blow just yet, so the very first enemy you find will get knocked over if you hit it too hard or finish a combo on it and then take six or seven seconds to get back up.

Starting with the finishing blow would've been a better option.

No idea what you're talking about, but seeing a detached scene from the rest of the game is obviously not going to work.

Pretty sure you can emulate it, so just get started already. I gave you two reasons, you must at least like one of them.

well the Oracles were supposed to be reincarnations of the goddesses so that isn't too out of the ordinary

The real question is how did the pearls come into existence and if all the islands are mountain tops then why are they there in the first place? Is the Tower of Gods just floating in midair in Hyrule?

Dangit, I'll never get to play any vidya at this rate.

No, you haven't convinced me. Honestly I'm much more interested in playing a game like Gunvalkyrie or Otogi on my Xbox right now.

yes, it sounds like something like that should be in the game from the start if it forces the player into an uncomfortable wait.

At least don't lie to people.

Which is why they added a sail that makes you go at 2x the normal speed and goes at max speed in any direction without having to changing the wind in the Wii U Re-release.

What, the story doesn't sound appealing, and the expanded combat sounds terribly implemented.

Holy shit, user, are you that mad? Each island may look the same in a cosmetic sense, but that's to be expected. The game's fantastic art style is being put to work, so it's inevitable that you're gonna run into areas that reuse certain assets, like waves on the ocean, the little swirls in the air that represent the wind blowing, various enemy designs, the textures and models for grass and terrain, etc. What do you expect?

The ocean has plenty of shit to do in it. You don't have to mindlessly search for treasure using the claw, that little fish nigger will give you clues that hint at treasure locations. Each little segment of ocean has its share of secrets that come in the form of puzzles to solve and combat scenarios that happen both on land and on sea. What about the giant squid mini bosses? What about the grotto dungeons that lead into enemy gauntlets?

The most tedious side quest in the game has to be the fucking pictobox shit, where you take pictures of every NPC and enemy and make them into collectible figurines, and that shit is optional. What else are you talking about? Fetch quests that make you do shit in order to gain access to the later temples? Yeah, that's padding, I'll admit, but it's not so bad. The Fire and Ice Islands could be considered mini dungeons like the Ice Cavern from Ocarina of Time.

This game's real problem is its pacing. Holy shit is it slow. The amount of padding only exacerbates this flaw, and the lack of difficulty is patronizing. Don't get me wrong, user, this game isn't perfect, but it's no secret that this game was rushed out. They cut a lot of content, like a few additional dungeons, and as a result there is a lot of padding. It's enjoyable if you take it in bursts, but when you say exaggerated shit like, "a snorefest of a plot" and "basic, unsatisfying combat" you just come off as a whining faggot because this game's combat and story are nearly identical, or at least use very similar styles, to all the other 3D games.

From one disconnected scene, k.
From just hearing that it has the best combat of any Zelda game.

And you didn't even mention the dungeons. You clearly are just looking for excuses NOT to play Twilight Princess because you already hate it for no reason and no matter what happens you will refuse to play it since you've gotten meme'd on to hate it.

So as I said: At least don't lie to people. Be honest.

How am I lying? I wasn't convinced by any argument why I should play it yet, and people even argued in my favor. I have games that are more directly appealing to me than another boring zelda game with slow ass puzzle solving and what seems to be some pretty mediocre combat.

I want a good reason to play it, not to be called a liar for sharing my disinterest.

You are lying that you only needed one reason to play it.
You are lying that you would listen to people who gave reasons to play it.
You are potentially lying to yourself that you are a reasonable person.

Just dropping by toblook important

hahaha
ok

He's not lying if he's uninterested. He asked to be convinced to play, though. I mean, imagine if you were trying to have someone convince you to play ASSFAGGOTS. Are you lying if you say no? Even though you could play with friends and shittalk the other team? Those probably aren't enough of a reason to make you play. Same situation here.

There was him, the guys who did Hatred, the guy who did Lisa, one of the guys who worked on Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Dennis Dyack(or however you spell his name), and American Mcgee.

Am I missing anyone?

Didn't one of the SS2 devs come here?

Seems like I missed the day the Hatred devs visited, is there an archive floating around by any chance?

Wow
A wind waker prequel
Just like the majority of zelda games
Who could have possibly guessed

You mean 5/17 of them?

Fuck the timelines

archive.is/A9x1w
archive.is/K0yGj

Dont let the shitters think this place is relevant otherwise this board stops being sleeper tier

That's because Okami is better than every 3D Zelda game.

Okami is better than most 3D games.

If Wind Waker is part of the split timeline where the Hero of Time never showed up in OoT, then how is Link involved, and how is everything not flooded? Do you play as a mix of Link and Noah and build an ark or some shit?

100 years after the events of Ocarina of Time. You play as another character completely, a descendant of the Hero of Time.

Why does the new Zelder have to look so empty? You think you would see more enemys. This isn't SotC. MFW the shit dowsing from SS was stolen from SotC.

Is Okami a good game? What's the best version of Okami anyway?

Because they looked at skyrim for ideas, no seriously.

I haven't played the whole thing, but it's sort of like Zelda. You play as some sort of spiritual manifestation of Nippon or something, basically a goddess that helped form the world or some shit. There's an ancient evil that was sealed long ago by a swordsman, and the evil was released once again and is causing all manner of problems for the world, so you set out to right all the wrongs caused by said evil. You have basic fighting moves, but you can switch between various weapons, and you use a magical paintbrush to kill your foes and solve puzzles and shit. It's got that kamiya style, it's pretty good.

Give it a try on PCSX2 if you're skeptical.

You've barely seen anything.

Much appreciated user

You're absolutely retarded. Wind Waker is the best game in the series.
OoT is a fucking bore. MM is great though.

We're the onternet fate machine, user

oh, you enjoy watching the game for several minutes at a time while you do nothing

sorry, it sucks, and your taste is shit.

TINA

Okami's a great game and the best version is the PS2 version.

Plot's more or less as describes, the overall story is an extremely loose interpretation of traditional Shintoism where you get control of the sun goddess Amaterasu who takes the form of a stupid wolf and can manipulate the world around you through paintbrush patterns that contain the power of the gods, ie drawing a horizontal line through an object will cut it with Power Slash.

Why would anyone be excited over blurry screenshots of Zelda? There's actually a video available of Miyamoto and Aonuma playing it.

Waggle. Which means it's the devil on Holla Forums. If you don't mind, it's fine.

REEEEEEEEEE

boards.4chan.org/v/thread/338752167/link-is-a-boy-well

Wii version has a final scene missing, but as far as I know the whole waggle control thing works well enough.

Why is anybody believing these shitty pictures of somebody's screen?
Why couldn't the guy just put a camera down and fucking record it? Or just get a single solid picture?

archive.is you nigger

lel

Archive is down for me cuck

just post the original thread from here and show the time and date.

:^)

then find some other way to archive what you want to show, you mongoloid. Take fucking screenshots and post them if you have to.

you mean the threads that started with that exact phrase, even the first one?

nice blurry fake pics you fucking faggot

That's pretty much why I play it. I love the sea and I love exploring. Ahoy.

Yep that's Miyamoto. His whiter skin is probably a trick of the stage lights.

It's already got confirmed connections to TP though.

Notch came by, a few months ago

Also Gamergate

Don't forget.

Toby Fox is a hack, who cares?

Donald Trump Jr also probably browses Holla Forums

It appears I have missed many things

He's ok, but looks bad if compared to the awful hype caused by the potala fusion of ravaging insane nintendo earthbound fanboys and social justice desesperates wanting to prove to the publishers and developers that they're still relevant.

Here, for your word salad.

The game was so easy because they didn't get to finish it and add more dungeons.Ever wonder why Twilight Princess had more 2 dungeons then the average Zelda game? They were the unused ones from The Wind Waker.

Because they were stupid enough to not make the blade skills mandatory, they had to design the game assuming the player didn't pick any of them up.

For some retarded reason they don't have a finishing blow on the wolf form, not very animal like at all.

Pic very related.

HIDDEN VALLEY RANCH IS BETTER, YOU NIGGER!

Why did they think shit like the preview sections in the Twilight Realm or the world being so huge it takes forever getting around being good ideas?

Video on Koizumi.

Check the description, I'm surprised how well sourced it is.

So is he going to take over zelda after this one? Or will it be that fujibayashi?

Remember when the Galactic Kids Next door got leaked and everyone except 8/co/ were assblasted?

ES. LUCHA!!!!

To be fair, the leaker did not say it was a WW prequel. Anons assumed that because the primary quest seems to be about raising water levels.

actually that pic isnt quite as apt as it could be. Its not like koizumi was demoted to janitor or something. He really was miyamotos protoge and thats why koizumi got mario instead of zelda. And its not like his talents went to waste he game us galaxy and galaxy 2 and its not like he never had zelda after majoras mask he assistant directed wind waker.

he blatantly said something about flooding hyrule.

Oh I know it's just anons wanting their fanfics to be true.

No he didn't.

That's really fucking cool!

This is BIG time inspiration!

inspiration for what?

No, he said going to the shrines raises the water level around your village. I'm not saying it ISN'T one. But he didn't say it was.

This is everything he said.

Give it a few years.
It's all under wraps.

ok then I misremembered horribly then.

can you give me a hint?

Yes, he told off some faggot who complained about keybinds and caught everyone in the thread off guard
It was great

Aonuma won't ever let go of Zelda as long as it's within his own power to do so.

The problem I have is that Miyamoto won't let him do anything now beyond the typical Mario tropes. And it's an issue extending beyond the Main games themselves because everything from Golf to the RPGs are getting simplified to stick only with what has basically only appeared in SMB 1 - World.

Beings contrast one another.
One means everything.
The other means nothing.

To heal, to gain, a pain, disdain.
All of these;The very essence of creation.
Which make us exist.
It's the reason we are here.
To survive.

It's sad because he wastes his writing talents.

dude aunuma said this will be his last zelda as producer.
as for your other thing after galaxy koizumi went to being producer instead of directing so its probably whoevers directings fault. Also the smb1 - world thing was only what miyamoto said about sticker star who knows what hes saying about everything else. Also youre kindof wrong, some of the things in super 3d world were new like the pixies or whatever they were and new power ups.

go on…

he never came back though

He did? What did he show up for?

This is actually the first I'm hearing of this. Do you have a source?

Also, I don't really know who is to blame for the Mario franchise to be contracting right now. But I don't think it's because of anyone within the main team themselves. It seems to be a decision made by someone higher up on the chain. I only assume it's Miyamoto because it fits the bill, but who really knows.

To be honest though the Sprixies were only added because Peach is playable. They're not really unique or add anything at all like Rosalina did. Or as much as I'd hate to say this. even Bowser Jr in Sunshine.

I think he mentions it in the iwata asks for skyward sword. could be wrong though. I don't know if this will help you find it but when he says that he also says that he would like to make other games but was worried that they would just turn out like zelda.
But i guess a funny thing he mentions in there is that he never wanted to do a 5 year dev cycle for a zelda game again. kinda fucked up there eiji.
as for people fucking up mario its probably investors for the half part and old guys who are trying to play it safe for the other half. but aside from that in 3d world the music was new the power ups were new and i guess the level design was kind of new.

Let's use the other thread.

Well there's your problem!
Nintendo sees story in games as secondary to the gameplay. Knowing this it's no wonder why Aounoma, the guy who designed the dungeons, was picked to take over the series over him.

Meanwhile Koizuma still had his talents in developing game mechanics so he was put in with Mario a franchise with more games released and where they tend to test out these new ideas.