People of Crime?

Property of Cumskins?

All me.

fuck this gay meme show

shills fuck off

This show has always looked bad

>negress
wat

How is negro and negress offensive? Black refers to just skin-color, african-american just refers to the place they came from and now reside in, while negro referes to their race.

I don't understand it.

cause evil white nazi racists of the throw back traditional past referred to honorable gentle intelligent awesome PoC that way

You mean the coloreds, right?

NIGGERS

No, that's wacist now too.

10 seconds in and I can already feel it becoming a different series, I hate millennials more than any other generation now, and the 80's.

>80'S MUSIC BLARING IN AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY

I fucking noticed this too, first episode, 20 minutes in, not even 5 minutes without 80's music, I pray to God everyday Season 3 will flop like Rick and Morty and everyone will stop watching this shitshow.

Also the relationships are forced as hell.

I got no problems with 80s music but it's obvious they're trying way too hard.

It's almost a flanderization of the first season.

MUH ZOOMIN'S.

The red head is the most poorly written Mary Sue ever.

Watching ep 3 now. Looks like they finally toned down the 80s music and got the story underway.

JUST

JUST

Fucking kek looks like the guy playing the hipster sperg is a cokehead.

BAD MAN HURT YOU

I love how the super psychic negress pulls out a gun when El won't force choke MK Ultra goon #2 and gets btfo

What do they mean by this?

Also

should've been wearing the pussyhat he got from protesting Brumpf at the womens march and they would've let him back in
faggot deserves the rope

But seriously, magical thinking is common in infant people like the african protohumans. Even the nations who were graciously gifted with medicine and science by the British, threw it all away to go back to their shamans and medicine men.

upvoted, my dude!

>graciously gifted with (((medicine))) and (((science))) by the (((British)))
Yea, thank god for the (((British))). What would we ever do without them…

wtf? I love niggers now!

muh nostalgia

Not all of us can be based kekistani's worshipping numerology and calling everything we don't like Jewish.

Get lost, Albion.

literally triggered, alt-reddit SJW

Poopy-smelling Orc-like Cannibals?