WHAT ARE SOME VIDEO GAMES WITH SEXY WOMEN THAT I CAN PLAY AS?

WHAT ARE SOME VIDEO GAMES WITH SEXY WOMEN THAT I CAN PLAY AS?

Hard Mode: Vidya that isn't japanese

The fuck is wrong with her waist!?

Overwatch - Mercy is bae

Back to your containment thread

Wow what are you, gay?

Why is she stretched like that ? This artist sucks.

this thread is shit and add nothing of value to this board
>>>/vp/
wake up Holla Forums

She looks like shit

This is a video game board. No on-topic discussion has anything of value to offer

sexy, athletic, and practical

Bayonetta ofc.

Perfect Dark.

Wait a second…

Kek'd

What are you, gay? Do you suck a lot of dicks? Fuck me, you must be a huge homo.

I thought he was post-op.>>9443031

Shantae series

I wish there were an offline equivalent for this.

Barbara in Rayman Legends
Olympiafags go back to Greece.

If the crazy type is your fetish there's always American McGee's Alice games.

Well theres Skullgirls but that game is kinda shitty, so I can't really blame you for not wanting to play it. Same with Batman Arkham City. Theres always the old Tomb Raider games.

Is not like she was actually that crazy.

sauce pls

She wasn't?

In the first game she was basically a case of survivor's guilt, in the second she was being manipulated by a pimp.

Oh boy, here we go again

I vaguely remember a later version of this, where it ended up going on a spoon or someshit and someone still picked it out.

Shame there's no game where you get to play as Shantae holding hands and having sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of recreation.

Sorry that it's Japanese, OP, but I'd be remiss if I didn't post her.

Trick question!
The developer is always the hottie.

That's really sick, user.

Think the game is Vindictus

Don't have the updated one, but it's a dick I'll never forget

I know. I'm sure you'd understand if it was for procreation, but something about bonding for fun seems far more appealing.

Samurai warriors 4 has a lot of cute girls and slutty whores.

Uhhh, tf2 killers?

Why do they all suffer from mild tumblr nose and being chubby?

thats not ingame art you dongus.

Althought he was created by survivors from the Iron Curtain, I'll still give him a 8.5/10.

my basketball american
>tfw no NOLF3

Yeah, really. The sperm receptacle in the 1st image is nowhere near as voluptuous in the actual game. False advertising.

These cuties.

With the way the industry is these days, do you really want to see how NOLF3 would turn out?

yes
so that I could finally rest, knowing that she's gone for real by then

Is this shit any good? I mean, I played DW3 a ton way back in the day, so I know what I'd be in for, roughly. I was drinking at my computer a couple nights back and thought I'd see what kind of mindless fun hack-n-slash I could find on Steam, but right now they're selling DW8 Xtreme whatever for a full price $60, looks like their Empires expansion is also a full $60, and they have like a thousand fucking costume packs bringing the cost for the full experience up to roughly twenty million shekels. When did the world become such a horrible place?

There was this one, which was a similar situation

Polite sage for offtopic

Isn't her lore also that she was a famous esports champion before she became a mecha pilot?
NEET bait wannabe-waifu garbage

VtMB.

It works, I'd fug her.

Well holy shit, I remember that picture too, but that's not the one I was talking about. That's beautiful, though. I wonder if the gay blowjob with bear was photoshopped though.

Real womyn don't have bodies that look like that user, take your cis priveleged misogynerd piss baby MRA ass and never come back until you learn to respect real women.

Also check your privelege and check my dubs

Damn it.

Fighting games count, right?

bump

For shame, user.

Dynasty warriors isn't what it used to be, but there isn't any better series at what it does. Get the extreme legends version because it has the most content, and it adds a freeplay mode where you can kind of make your own kingdom. Every game after 3 is pretty different, each with pros and cons. In 5 you get an infinite combo system that sucks dick, but duels are pretty fucking cool. 6 is alright, he combat is different but very easy too.

Tbh the best warriors game I've ever played was samurai warriors 2 extreme legends.

But user, If you want the single player Vindictus experience, all you have to do is play Solo Twin Sword Lann and dodge every single attack.

And don't even think about playing that slut Vella. Real men play hard mode with horribly outclassed, outdated Lann.

You piece of shit……

Daily reminder.

the angle is weird, I don't get it. Are the panty shots the point?

Obviously the panty shots aren't the easter eggs, so Brianna was thoroughly trolled.

She's canon half-orc, from what I understand. Makes the people that "identify with" and/or "resemble" her all the more hilarious,

The point is that John Flynt is a pervert and bothered to texture pantes for his abominations.

Short haired Alice is more cute than anything. She just had a hard life.

Skyrim…

My fucking sides. They cease to be.

I really hated Madness Returns. It felt nothing like the original to me. And it was an unfinished mess.

Well, that's just your opinion. It was a decent platformer/hack and slash.
Sadly true. What I'd give for a directors cut version…

at least shes not a heal slut

I guess Holla Forums really doesn't play video games.

If you make Lara walk slowly she sways her hips and she can make a hand-stand every time she climbs ledges.

In Tomb Raider II starring Lara Croft she gets to wear a hot diving suit and in Tomb Raider III a black cat suit.

We don't need ribcages where we are going, user

It's because Lara goes without saying, we all know already.

if only new reboot lara wasn´t so shit.

The custom level community is very active though.

Holy shit everything about this image appeals to the worst of my preferences

Those problematic characters with curve-shaming unrealistic bodies were clearly designed by a cishet shitlord to be subjected to misogynistic male gaze rape. I am so triggered.

Sailor Moon fighting game
Or always choose the grls in fighting games

Psylocke x Rogue

here are the essentials

Butts > Boobs
OVERWATCHed

what are you a nigger?

Bloodrayne was kinda popular back in the day

I'm having a spontaneous flashback.
10/10 TOTALLY RELATABLE LET'S ASSPAT THE WRITER.

You're joking right?

That armor's just plain impractical, even for a vampire.

Sorry user, he really isn't. Basically, because they needed a handicap for symmetra that wasn't "she's black", they decided to make them "far too attentive to details", which was a convenient excuse to tack in that they're also along the spectrum.

Isn't she already gone being technically in license limbo?

You could either blame the developer or EA for that. I don't think American McGee is known for being a schedule flake like Schafer is but I'm not sure how control he really had when he was working with EA on the game. Just look at all those unused or cut ideas that weren't present in the game in the artbook.

But how about boobs that look like butts, user? Seems to be the best of both worlds because yo get double the satisfaction.