Has anyone here played this video game? I remember playing this all day. Amazing game!

Has anyone here played this video game? I remember playing this all day. Amazing game!

ayy lmao.

ayy the game looks fucked to hell when I install it, did THQ fuck it up before killing themselves?

ayy I liked this one better

As did I.

i think i went on a birthday party and some nigga had this on the ps3. pretty fun

it was fun

What happened to all the arcadey combat racing games? I remember playing a ton of them during my childhood. Now it's either overhyped, underperforming shit or indieshit nobody knows nothing about.

Blur and Split/Second are probably among the last ones i enjoyed. I've heard Forza Horizon series is gud, but that's on Xbone, so fuck that.

or arcade is an excuse for unfun gameplay with no effort

Makes me sad that this genre is basically dead. But to be honest it is dead for a reason. Blur for example was full of cheaters. I enjoyed the game and wish it had more players but ffs, how can they release a game without any kind of anti cheat?

what

well the answer is it's a product not a work of love, the goyim bought it so that doesn't matter

It is a shitty feeling

Unrelated but captcha got a new look, whoa

When I read that Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed pooled talent from the folks that made both these games I had to pick them up.

They're pretty fun.

As much as I like S/S it's pretty jarring.

PURE what?

was there ever a fix for split second?

just PURE

30 fps

My retarded friend told me to buy this on 3shitty, it has the worst camera and rubber-banding I've ever felt.

That one was very nice as well