Tranny steals over $22,000 from Portland's Women's March

Tranny steals over $22,000 from Portland's Women's March

Women's March on Portland cannot account for thousands of dollars in donations

Jacobsen argues that while she and PTP didn’t “have a written agreement,” she nonetheless expected some cut of the t-shirt sales and funds raised from the march. According to Jacobsen, $22,000 was raised from (appropriately unisex) t-shirts alone. Jacobsen goes on to accuse Brewis of avoiding her phone calls and alleged the transgender group didn’t properly follow federal non-profit laws. In response to the allegations, Brewis denied any misuse of funds and accused critics of “transphobia” and jealousy. Both Jacobsen and PTP didn’t immediately return calls to comment.

Video of Brewis speaking at the event can be seen below:

archive.fo/edbNy

Once again, we have a tranny trying to hide his criminal/shady past by transitioning from male to female, then claiming "transphobia" when accused of any wrongdoing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9WlvifjyneY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>youtube.com/watch?v=9WlvifjyneY
The nose knows.

Women are bad with money, who knew?

Seems like "she" has run off the Canada with the money.

Sounds like a woman to me

you'd think with all those taxpayer funded surgeries it would've fixed that fucking elephant snout

you could plow fucking fields with that beak

I blame Reagan for this shit. This degenerate freak should be in a mental hospital.

i hope this happens more

The holohoax never happened, but that alone is reason enough for it to have.

It almost makes me feel embarrassed that we haven't just completely purged PC culture yet. This is our opposition…. how the fuck could anyone lose to retards who let mentally ill mutilated queers scam them out of their money.

Why do they want to be trannies when they look like absolute abominations? Don't they want to look attractive? Or are they like those freaks that tattoo themselves all over their face and get plastic surgery shit and piercings to look like demons or whatever? It's like an attempt to push people away, or some cry for attention. Fuck it, whatever.

mega shekel snorter

Really?

And they say trannies aren't mentally ill.

Why is this madman allowed to walk free among decent people

They say that because their education consists of watching Loony Toons. Depression is a mental illness, so is gender identity disorder. Doesn't make you "throw on the straight jacket crazy". I think a large amount of crazy people just decided they were trannies because CURRENT YEAR.

TODD is that you?

Gross, and i wouldn't be surprised if this derranged freak was a Jew.

I want to put Jews in straight jackets then beat them in the face with clubs.

Color me surprised.

I'm not sure I understand your point. You think liberals do indeed consider trans people to be mentally ill but that their illness shouldn't be treated?

Two things;

isn't it funny how often trannies are complete and total thieves? second, I love watching them cannibalize one another.

Thanks for ruining my dinner, OP.

I love watching the left die.

With all that money they stole you would think they could afford some rhinoplasty.

No, just that people need to understand what a mental illness is. It doesn't mean you're "crazy", though being crazy is a subset of mental illnesses.

Liberals want to treat trannies as "just another gay" when they're a completely different thing. Normalizing mental illness only causes problems for the people suffering from the illness as well as crazy faggots who think "if only i was a 3.14 little grill all my problems would be solved", see chris-chan.

And the left continues to eat itself….

this retard dug her own grave

you deserve it you fucking fat piece of nigger shit.

Progressive stack at it again. I love it. Just like it was with OWS.

Do they honestly think that if white men just disappeared, all their troubles would too?

No. White women would be next and so on and so forth until only xir ultramega genderfluid otherkin who is part dragonkin furkin nine thousand and one otherkins plus twenty-spirit and helicopter of the panabrahamic-neobuddhist-scientologist faith with no less than sixteen figurative headmates are left.

The only thing that would happen if women didn't show up to work is that I would have to pour my own coffee.

That's what you get for inviting men to your marches, feminists. MtF trannies are undercover oppressors in a woman's body :^))))

Women voters brought this on themselves
Ironic Justice is best Justice.

TRIPS OF TRUTH

also
HOLY FUCKING GOD WHy THE FUCK WOULD SOMEONE DO THAT

and how can someone sustain the fucking pain?? its not like its a quick process to cut your FUCKING BALLSACK WITH A SHITTY NAILCLIPPERS from the fucking jail.

my fucking god this is horrible

Tranny ninjas… Men's ultimate stealth weapon in the war against feminism. Bred from the distilled anguish of a million MGTOW NEETS these disturbingly, attractively feminine weaboo otakus wield deadly weapons, such as:
Dual dildo nunchaku
Horse dildo katana
Dual dildo ended bo staff
Sai shaped vibrators

Checked
Yid runes say "Deborah". Gross.

Christ

Because my friend there are no decent people anymore. Well, they are not the majority anymore.

That fucking nose, you can land a plane on those things.

*fly a plane into

Also
What ? I mean wouldn't that be extremely painful ?

he's a big guy

He's a big guy

For jew

DAMMIT!

not anymore :^)

In case you didn't know: "Annabelle" isn't a demonic-looking doll crafted by the claws of the devil itself, but is instead a Raggedy Ann doll… which is somehow far more terrifying.

For everyone.

Holy shit slits. Get it your shit together

Whatever happened to the passing tranny? I can't comprehend the concept of "I feel like a woman therefore I am a woman".

It's pretty simple.

Turns out tranny's ruin everything including traps and passing trannies.

I misread the header as "Trump steals over $22,00 from Portland's Women's March" and had myself a giggle. polite sage for off topic

More likely this is an attempt by TERFs (trans exclusionary radical feminists) to swing inclusionary radfems over to their side by stealing money and blaming the tranny.
Funny how the "theft" perfectly mirrors the point of contention and reason for the TERFs hatred of trannies - the trans "women" eating into funds meant for "real" feminists.
A Freudian slip of sorts.
I support the infighting and if the tranny really did take the money, that is even better.

If that's the case, then good on them. TERFs are the least awful feminists.

No,t really,, they obviously don't exclude because of ideologically, which means they do it to maximize income and monopolize pity = most Jewish feminists of all.
That said all feminists are cancer.

Sad state of affairs that folks are expected to have a legally binding contract written by a lawyer (a predominantly jewish profession) to do business. Just like large cash transfers are required to go through banks (another jewish field).

Here's more horror of being in Kikeland.

And on top of it looking at WSDOT that can't even fix fucking potholes on roads that will have semis. They all need to be thrown off a goddamn bridge.

I have never seen the concentration of trannys anywhere else like Portland has. It has taken 3 of my childhood friends and connived them they are trans.

I hope enough infighting and "peaceful" protests is enough to burn the city to the ground.

I've lived here for a bit but somehow have avoided paying the tax.
I'd rather money go to fixing the streets tho, some parts of Portland are like a third world ghetto.

Not a chance.

Interesting.

Never existed outside of (((hollywood))) films, portrayed by someone biologically of the sex the character is LARPing as.

Kill yourself tranny supporter.

It would be if the warrens weren't such liars and scam artists that it would make a kike blush.

They have no idea what to do with DOT, they end up paving random shit like back alleys instead of true problem spots. This is what happens with loose living leftists in power. Need to turn it back over. They couldn't even get through a winter of 1 inch snow on the road, kids were out of school so long they wanted to go back to school They have been taught to hate winter because of their absolute uslessness. They have broken children over this.

They exclude trannies because they recognize trannies as mentally ill men. That makes them better than other feminists.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU WILL STOP MOCKING ME BY WASTING YOUR GENETICS

It'd be doing him a favor to just put him down seeing as he's very clearly a danger to himself

That seems to be the general consensus, which is a shame because I enjoy the movies.

You know too much about this topic.

SHEKEL MASTER

Holy fuck that nose.

She was a real dick for doing that.

Sean Penn did not age well.

lel

If only all degenerates were that committed to removing themselves from the gene pool.

These women are really fucking stupid, aren't they?

Also, this is clearly a Jew jewing another Jew, and thoroughly too.

Attention seeking for sure

Jesus. Do these women's groups have any leaders that AREN'T criminals.

Nice trips. Also, you have to go back.

Please put your peepee in my butthole

Contracts are tools of the patriarchy REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why can't lefties explain something without resorting to shit tier media

where's the fa- oh right nigger baby

Yep.

They will make those and other contradictory arguments depending on their goal.
It's a mental illness when they're seeking medical treatment and state funds.
It's a perfectly-natural orientation when they're seeking acceptance and redress against discrimination.

(check'd)

And in this instance the treatment is to go along with and reinforce the illness.