CNN cuts interview feed after Refugee Crime Statistics are mentioned

CNN cuts interview feed after Refugee Crime Statistics are mentioned

How the fuck does anyone take this channel seriously?

Source
youtube.com/watch?v=Rb_DKtUULZ8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETKKe_KLbQA
youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fX187HJDAxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not the first time this happened

youtube.com/watch?v=ETKKe_KLbQA

Pure coincidence

Facebook is now trying to out fake news. What do you think the chances of adding CNN to their ban list are?

they are the lowest viewed network for a reason. If it didn't get tuned into at airports and other public places it'd be a lot lower

Is this what they call 'chutzpah'?
Someone better be making a compilation of all these.

More like the TV Grabblers.

Fucking CNN, man. DotR is going to include a field trip to their offices for a bonfire.

I wonder which "news" channel will be the first to go. I hope its cnn.

Spam their shit with fake news reports. If its an automated system it might work.. I mean fuck we got the official oscar live stream dcma'd.

Slim to none, user. You can't even report CNN articles on Goybook.

Daily reminder that only reason CNN still gets views at all is because every official place with a tv is tuned to this shit 24/7 by (((mandate)))

that's an important thing to look into.

smug fucking cunt. I hope she gets rapped dead by somali niggers and then her family donates her life savings to a refugee fund.

You know, it sure is funny for such a rich and storied news station that tries to present itself as completely trustworthy and paragons of professionalism has so many technical errors.

DROWN YOU CUNTS DROWN

chances are, if you show it to a liberal they'll just say it was doctored
the only way they'd believe you is if they saw it on live T.V.

and even then they might just say some evil russian hacker or something shut them down

It's funny when liberals mock the "fake news" line. Then whenever the real news is being attempted to get played, they SHUT IT DOWN.

Rap is terrible, user.

Last one I have

can you do that, unless you have your finger on the SHUTITDOWN button all the time?

It's probably standard procedure for all live broadcasting companies to have an engineer hovering the SHUTITDOWN button at all times in case a guest goes off the rails and starts shouting obscenities or something.

muh
TV STATION

I just put this together. All instances so far of CNN shutting it down in one video. Please share and upload it elsewhere.

good job anons

webm pls

Very nice, user.

Nice vid, if you make another should include the dnc clip where they cut away from bernouts rioting to show boys 2 men.

(Check'd)

More material to make a great montage to show to normalfags.

(checkin these trips)
I havent seen the second one, so they cut off their own reporters as well. They really need to be ovened as soon as possible.

Question: My old dad wanted to know a news source that COULD be trusted since he doesn't believe me that CNN is rife with faggotry. Can anyone recommend a good news source that is normie friendly? It can't be anything too Holla Forumsish or dear ol' dad is going to start proceedings to have an intervention.

Of the MSM, pretty much only Fox isn't completely fucked. Still pretty much shit, but they've been greatly emboldened by Trump's victory and the liberal MSM implosion.

(((TV GREMLINS)))
OY VEY

the problem with that is Fox has had a shitty reputation over the years where everyone would scoff at it. Now the script is flipped and Fox is the most trustworthy, you can tell they still have some integrity because they werent on Clinton's wine & dine collusion list dropped by Wikileaks and The Intercept.

Drudge Report isn't terrible for a normie-compatible source.

i remember another, it may not have been cnn, it was after one of the debates, they were interviewing people in a bar, they talked to some women first and of course those bitches were wet for clinton, then they talk to this man and as soon as he says "i'm a refugee from syria" they cut him off "soooo sorrrrry we musta lost da feed goyim…."

I was hoping for something else because of Fox's reputation. Thanks, though. Guess I'll just have to let him keep stumbling around in the dark with the other 99/100ths of this shitty planet.

Agreed, but try teaching that to the normals.

Thanks, but I doubt he'd take Drudge seriously.

Anyone know if RebelMedia is Holla Forums-approved? He might be willing to watch them.

There aren't any. The TV networks are all owned by the same companies and spout the same propaganda. Your dad is probably a bluepilled boomer that thinks the internet is scary and only the TV talking heads can be trusted.

youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8

I'm not clicking this. What is it and why did you post it ITT?

Fox had a shitty rep because they played the side that would support Bush, so they've been hated for a long time. I was surprised myself at any branch of the MSM these days would actually talk about the issues.

It's pure comedy, the stupid nigger can't tell the difference between miscegenation and white genocide.

I get it, but I can't force my father to believe it.

Or the second

Beyond his vote, who gives a fuck about your old man and his opinions ? He is too old to fight, and too cucked to lead.

Does he even know of and believe wikileaks? theres plenty of shit on the MSM that was dropped over the election, and more coming daily.

You're really earning that 0.01 shekel, jew.

Number seems a little low. Are the other 70% non-refugee shitskins?

CNN is the most convenient network ever. My favourites are still when they literally said "shut it down" when the camera guy asked "shut it down?". Oh and how every single time those antifa cunts rioted the moment they started mentioning to go after Schlomo aka fuck zionists they (((conveniently))) shut that down too.

"live" is relative. there is an FCC mandated 10-15 second delay on live feeds and they can dump the broadcast from the booth at any time.

Wow CNN has shitty operations. They can't seem to keep a connection through an entire interview.

He may have heard of it, but I doubt he knows much. As much as I would love to be the source of redpills in my family, I've got the 'tism and I have a hard time recalling facts or making cogent arguments when put on the spot. Whenever I've tried in the past, it all gets dismissed as my "problem." If my dad gets redpilled, the rest will follow.

I believe that in his current level of blue, he'd assume that they were making stuff up. Not that he'd actually read the leaks, himself. He needs something cut up into easy, verifiable pieces to begin with.

It's frustrating as fuck, to be honest. Sometimes the opportunities come and I just stay silent because I get brigaded by everyone and end up shutting down. Listening to them laugh at Kimmel's so-called jokes during the Oscars made me sick with disgust. I want them to know the truth, but I don't want to end up in an asylum for "paranoia" or something equally retarded. Of COURSE I'm paranoid! That's the only sensible state of mind to be in!

its really the sheer amount of shit that leaks, like wikileaks puts out that would be extremely hard to fake. so if your dad cant understand that hes hopeless and hes going to have to learn the hard way. Use all the compilations anons have put together and show him that, at first it doesnt seem to be any big deal but after a while of it if he's not completely brainwashed he should be able to recognize patterns popping up.

If he doesn't know about cnn, there isn't much you can do. Most people, even if you push them to fox or something, will remain credulous of local news which repeats all the propaganda. My dad is redpilled, my mom is not. She still gets mad when I point out lies and even questions things like the oscars bullshit. However, I was able to calmy explain in detail on some topics in the past (thanks to Holla Forums) so she assumes I know what I'm talking about, it's more not liking my tone and sarcasm usually.

For any receptive but otherwise bluepilled rural people, I suggest the Woodpile Report.

Mostly negative votes, (((Ezra Levant))) must be butthurt the so called "alt-right" is growing while the ideology of the Israel firsters, neoconservativism, is dying.

How can you be so autistic wtf?

Gets me every time. That faggot wasn't even trying to hide it

Someone post the

" trump supporters masturbate to cartoons" CNN expert

That's the hope, but most of my family would rather laugh in the dream than cry in the reality. They deliberately avoid topics that make them feel uncomfortable. Maybe they're right to do so, since I'm the one with depression while they sail through life, but I can't just pretend I don't see the strings.

this^
it's to stop people from seeing an hero onscreen

A literal OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM ARE GONNA SHANOA US! Nice shit man you gonna plaster it all over youtube or don't wanna bother fighting the jewtube police?

My dad watches CNN religiously but I think it's more to do with him being jealous of Trump. He's some kind of nihilistic I don't care anymore atheist who thinks only smart people should be in charge and Trump only coasted along daddy's money pile. More accurately the man who's spent his life doing it all in the most scheming way possible was outdone by a blowhard shouting at the top of his lungs what he was going to do and he wasn't fibbing about one bit of it.

The sad part is he's probably the most racist dude I know. Utterly devout to the genetics=blacks are shit thing. You'd think he'd understand what just happened these past few months but nah, Trump le stoopid gonna do nothing but harp on that.

I don't have a youtube account, and I'm not going to sign up as a verified cell phone number is required. Feel free to upload it wherever you want.

One America News Network (OAN) seems to be mom and pop friendly. Another user or two were talking about it about a week ago. I don't have cable so I've only seen about a half an hour total but they weren't only reporting on that evil hitlerkin Trump so that was nice.

why the fuck do all kikesses look like horses?

Also daily reminder that half the people on CNN are CIA agents, like Anderson Cooper and Wolf Blitzer. Most likely the producers and so on are as well.

Well user, you see they had to introduce new genes to the pool somehow from time to time and well…when a kike gets very drunk and sees a horse, magic happens. I'll tell you the when you're older. And possibly shitfaced.

Because they're literal demons.

Anyone that needs to have their thinking done for them by failed actors is already a lost cause.

It's another controlled op to keep the right philosemetic.

Here's an honest question; how fucking stupid do they think their audience is? Surely, even the average brain dead Bernie supporter understands "TV gremlins" is a bullshit excuse. Yet again, there are people who actually believe in "da rushanz" narrative, so I can't even tell anymore.

Here's a better webm.

This is fucking B-movie comedy-tier, holy shit.

This is the fifth time CNN have done this this year alone
Do they not think people notice?

They just don't want to see what's left of their in-group vanish by having bad goyim tell their "fake alternative new facts" or whatever on their channel. It's delaying their inevitable collapse at this point.

It's as complicated as pulling an Ethernet cord.

I'm so sorry user.

I mean, NPR is government propaganda. Wall Street Journal has gone full SHUT IT DOWN since Trump got elected.

I wouldn't say Fox News is good news, they're merely a right leaning take on the government's propaganda. They're often repeating the same lies but offering a different reason for the lie's existence than, say, MSNBC.

Since News Agencies don't do their own investigating, all they have to rely on are official statements, so all the government has to do to sell a lie… is to say it.

So, it's less about giving your dad an alternate news source and more about red pilling him. I would start with CNN saying viewing Wikileaks is illegal for everyone but the media, cause that's just hilarious.

You will probably never convince him the Holocaust didn't happen though.

Dear God, I apologize for that spacing, it looked better on notepad.

Surprised they did not go straight for "tv Frogs"

saved, should make a compilation of all the CNN censoring and outright lies in one nice video for posting to the public on kikebook and twatter

Yeah, I went to the city once and every store, every restaurant and every mall has CNN on at all times.

True; flew through New York and Chicago a while ago and both had CNN on non-stop.

The fire rises.

Tell him that TV hasn't been good since 2005, and there will never be anything worth watching ever a fucking gain, because it's literally made to draw as many eyeballs as possible to sell crap. Redpill here: m.youtube.com/watch?v=fX187HJDAxk on mobilw can't embed.

It looks like the fucking Onion.

I hate normalfaggots so much.

I just made 15 accounts, no phone.

under-rated post