Mudshark invites nigger over, niggers shoot 1 white 2 white females

Synopsis: Mudshark LeeAnn Renee Dotter who is roommates with Kaylee Mullins invited a nigger into their home. Once there the nigger invited his other nog friend over. Kaylee Mullins stated in an interview: "…within like 2 to 3 minutes of the friend being there a gun started going off." Chris Peck was shot 5 times and died Sunday morning. Kaylee Mullins was shot in the head and LeeAnn Renee Dotter was shot in the hands. Both women survived.

From the Stillwater News Press:

http:// archive.is/W6nep
http:// www.stwnewspress.com/news/update-police-release-statement-on-shooting-gofundme-campaigns-set-up/article_b3a827e4-01b7-11e7-a449-d74f13658c2e.html

LeeAnn, who is responsible, now has a GoFundMe and is asking for your help in covering her medical bills. Comments are open to those with a kikebook account. Her kikebook page is also included below.

https:// www.gofundme.com/medical-bills-for-shooting-victims
https:// www.facebook.com/leeann.dotter?ref=br_rs

Chris Peck and Kaylee Mullins also have GoFundMe pages open to comments as well as Chris having a kikebook.

Chris Peck:
https:// www.facebook.com/peckchristian
https:// www.gofundme.com/jxjn53-medical-and-funeral-funds

Kaylee Mullins:
https:// www.gofundme.com/kaylee-mullins-medical-bills

Video source:
https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-5lzm_eZQI

Video comments are red pilling on the dangers of associating with negros. Collin's viewers surprised me.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/public/LeeAnn-Renee-Dotter
archive.is/mvXaF
facebook.com/rodriquez.johnson
facebook.com/kidd.carter3/photos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look, hang the nigger, but sweet lord this was avoidable. They dropped Harambe for less.

The part that's absolutely disgusting is the police released photos, but not the names of the suspects. Very odd.

and niggers write headlines like that

The meme about niggers not being able to aim is true. How the hell do you not be able to kill a person with point blank shots to the head. Is this a very liberal case of point, squeeze and pray?

They forget punctuation too.

But Chris is dead, how the fuck does he have a GoFundMe? Did that whore slap his name on it for more gibs? Disgusting. Too bad she survived.

So the one responsible for the blacks being there got away with hand injuries, while the boy died and the other girl nearly died.

This is either a sick cosmic joke or LeeAnn Dotter was in on the "robbery."

nevermind, it's for the funeral.

The mudshark disabled comments for GoFundMe.

It's for medical bills and funeral costs. He died later at the hospital, so the family is still on the hook for those expenses, and possibly ambulance and helicopter fees as well since he was airlifted.

(checked)
Read her GoFundMe. She says:
It's completely different than what the Mullins girl stated.

Pretty much confirmed they were at least going to scare the other 2 people and rob them. This was probably the cover story she had in her head before niggers acted incompetently as they always do.

Uhh wtf this is a little too close to home… I'm in the country of OK, but I'm seeing more and more nogs coming way out here. They weren't aware of the black problem before, but they sure as hell are now.

Probably would have forced the dude and the girls to suck their dicks if they didn't fumble the robbery like the niggers they are.

Yeah, the mudshark is likely an accomplice.

Pretty much what it seems like, since her story is so different. Coalburner got caught in the crossfire, because niggers can't aim for shit.

Oh so very relevant.

I beg to differ on the crossfire part. She probably told them to shoot her in the arm or something.

Wtf, I can't post the mudshark comic webm

sounds like white boy got between a couple dogs and their meat

(checked)
Definitely seems like she was in on it. Once a mudshark always a mudshark. Her actions will catch up with her one day.

GOOD
Let would-be mudsharks and coalburners think twice before inviting especially, unknownniggers into her home. And let it be a warning not to associate with degenerates, lest their relaxing around blacks gets you shot.

this shit happens everyday, every fucking day and you act like you're teaching some first time lesson…. think twice….. try think 10,000+ times and no one ever learns. Whites are being killed everywhere by niggers nowadays

I'm not teaching anything. It's whether or not some reprobate learns not to touch the stove. Bona fide leftists are truly lost, but if an incident such as this is the straw that breaks the normie's back: good.

Imagine a world where mudsharks cannot mudshark because all the niggers run away from them, screaming, lest they get beaten into a coma by the whole white town.

Imagine a world where mudsharks don't exist, because kike media hasn't inundated white girls' minds for years, eroding their natural instinct to find niggers repulsive.

Working overtime today, jew faggot?

checked

imagine there's no niggers, it's easy if you try

You may say that I'm a dreamer.
But I'm not the only one.

kek

check 'em

Just an update: She's going into damage control after I called her a mudshark on her GoFundMe and told he she was responsible for what happened.

Disgusting whore.

'I' , 'me', 'I', 'I've', 'me' infinitum. Women man, fucking selfish whores with not ability to accept or even hit at responsibility.

what a disgusting creature

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Bitch tried to get other whites to pay the toll on her behalf.

I hope people keep telling her she's responsible for the guys death, it's on her hands.

Is she on goybook? I can probably send her a comforting message with a sock account

facebook.com/public/LeeAnn-Renee-Dotter

Of course.

Forgot to add:

I used to work in a level one trauma center and wounds to the hand were major red flags to the police in cases like this. a lot of the time when someone tries to cover up a murder as a robbery they will shoot themselves in the hand/foot or forearm. This bitch may be in a cell with shaniqua before too long

Any evidence for any of this?

Don't get me wrong. If she is a mudshark, she deserves and needs to be attacked for it so other females can learn from this.

But if she's not, you are attacking a white victim for no good reason, spoiling a red pill opportunity and only alienating her and others.

Carter, who is described as living across the street, had been at the residence visiting Dotter.

Once Peck arrived, Mullins said Carter borrowed her cell phone to make about six calls in their backyard – the last time, Johnson walked in with him.

The two began to talk with Peck before Johnson pulled out a semi-automatic pistol, shooting Peck in the torso and head, Mullins in the shoulder, face and head, and Dotter in both hands, the affidavit reads.

you aint from round these parts are you faggot?

Check her friends list on kikebook and her wall posts. It reeks of mudshark, and there's no way she's a red pill candidate.

I can only think of two ways you'd get shot in both hands. Trying to push someone with the hands overlapped or if you're covering your face. Both are very womanly acts I've seen, but you'd still catch a bullet because your hands aren't going to stop you and they'd be either in front of your chest or covering your face.

Oh man.

Okay so who is Johnson? He's one of the two in the picture from this article. Can you guess which one?

archive.is/mvXaF
http:// www.newson6.com/story/34677096/warrants-issued-for-suspects-in-deadly-stillwater-shooting

Here is Johnson's kikebook. I found it by searching LeeAnn's friends list.
facebook.com/rodriquez.johnson

So the story is that LeeAnn invited Carter over, and then Carter called Johnson. Problem is LeeAnn is friends with Johnson. Christ is not friends with Johnson. LeeAnn knew both Peck and Johnson. So a white guy was killed because he trusted a mudshark.

Notice there were only 3 victims in the shooting, but LeeAnn claims there was a party. What kind of party involves 2 white females, one white guy, and a nigger who calls over another nigger that LeeAnn also knows as soon as Peck (the white guy) showed up?

This bitch knew what was going on.

serves her right

That's not exactly much to go on.

Because… I ask questions before acting? If rabid, mindless hordes are your thing, >>>/cuckchan/ is that way

Okay, that's more like it. Thanks for info, I tend to avoid kikebook whenever possible.

As earlier guessed, I'm betting it was a mugging of the White guy, Peck and maybe Mullins. If any Goybook anons can look into Peck, see if he came from money or anything.

Of course they know the motive, they just can't release the motive. The motive is NIGGER.

No kid. We don't expect you to be a mindless horde member. Infact we expect you to think for yourself, recognize hints and blatant truths in front of your face and actually think for yourself and determine your own outlook. But you didn't do that. You are too fucking stupid / ignorant / bluepilled to see what was in front of your face.

Now, since you are new, I will say that we have had immense experience in spotting and revealing these kinds of things, and things far more opaque. But even after a short time of being aware of coal burners, you can spot them easily and a mile away even with partial information. We picked up the clues easily. While you failed to even read the thread and hit the blatant hints some of the other user's pointed out for everyone to laugh at specifically. And once you have been around a while, you quit white knighting women, you are VERY rarely proven wrong ultimately.

You may take personal offense to this. But you are a faggot so there is that issue, making your distaste for us quite ok. If you would like to get gud and understand, lurk moar, rail against us if you want, but you will be enlightened and start to see for yourself what the society and system you grew up in has hidden from you. But understand you will be mocked, humiliated and endlessly laughed at until you become one of us. And we don't give a fuck if you do become one of us or not too. Your failures are our pleasure, but learn from us and you will become a better man even if you desperately love your own degeneracy and ways of thought.

Bump for anons with kikebook to drop some redpills

You sound like a pretentious 16-year-old. Get over yourself. You don't speak for Holla Forums. And you couldn't be more wrong about me, my views, or how long I've been here.

Polite sage for off-topic.

It is time.

Fuck off, you're disgusting.

Fucking mad no toll was paid, only the blood of an innocent white man while this fucking cunt coalburner got off easy.

Just as there are sex offender databases, there should be mudshark databases.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The police should be combing her social media and putting massive pressure on her.

nigger fucking little whores set the white guy up to get robbed,shit went south when one of said niggers got scared white guy might get froggy and jump and take the gun so starts firing showing complete lack of composure or tactical methods (typical worthless nigger).The so called defensive wounds are a smokescreen to cover up the mud pole suckers conspiring the robbery.1 why leave living witnesses.2 why associate with niggers period let alone have or invite them into your home.3 who gets shot twice in the head point blank and don't die or at least has brain damage unless it was intentional grazing.Everything about their story stinks of degenerate nigger fucking filth.Tbh ..regardless those diseased nigger infested cunts should both hang just for willingly being around genetically worthless sub human baboons.

(checked)
I think you might be right. The white dude was pretty big and a football playing from what I can tell.

a walk down memory lane of a killer.
facebook.com/kidd.carter3/photos

At this point in time, how can anybody be so oblivious as to the dangers of the nog?

around blacks, never relax

Pretty sure both females are mudsharks. I just got a response from the girl who's cell phone was used to call Johnson. Not the response I would expect from someone who didn't know the shooter.

Also her kikebook is dead now.
https:// www.facebook.com/kaylee.mullins96

Typical whore

what's the difference between a mudshark and a coal burner?

(Satan'd)

There's a difference?

Mudshark, coal burner, night rider. All the same thing.

If there's a distinction, it's minor and I've never noticed it from the context. They're effectively synonyms.

A mudshark is a shark covered in muds. A coalburner is something that burns coal. A night rider is an angry Jew with a gay art project that gets run out of town. A nigger-loving whore is the chick in the OP.

REEEEEEEEE indeed

But call them if you know something… hahaha.

Mudshark? Invites groids over? Then they got what they deserved and everyone should post as much on their, go fuck me page.

and nothing of value was lost

any updates on the lives of these two mudsharks?
have their lives been ruined?
will the mudshark community embrace them once again?
when they were little girls, did they dream of growing up to be mudsharks?

Okay, the lesson is don't reap the profit from the mudsharks to be your roommate.

Someone should tell her that being a coal burner is about as morally wrong as it gets.

you're full of shit
traitors hang first

2 coalburners harmed and one cuck killed, all in all a good day

Is there a mudshark website created by the redpilled guy?

no sure

I actually know girls who were nog rape victims that pull that "I-it d-didn't make me racist tho" bullshit. All I can do is throw up my habds in exasperation and walk away. I think some people are just born without amygdalas or something. It genuinely mystifies me.

AROUND BLACKS, NEVER RELAX!

What is so hard about learning this sentence?

women are fucking disgusting

FUCKING JEW SHILL GET GASSED

If you ran across the street at full speed in the middle of traffic to get to the other side quicker, it would still be your fault for getting hit by a car going 70 mph even if you weren't asking for it. Fuck, it may not just be niggers; this woman may get herself killed and everyone around her by being an idiot alone. Who in the right mind invites two random niggers over, in a "shrinking town" as she calls it?

I'm beginning to rethink Darwinism because we're the only beings on this earth with enough social tools to kill a whole branch of a person by our own stupidity, and learn nothing from this social logic mistake for our survival in it. This girl is completely free, and refuses to learn a damn thing while this guy is dead. He didn't have a neckbeard, he didn't have problem glasses, he didn't have any mental problems, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time due to an idiot maybe because he wanted to reproduce with his other friend at the party. The means of survival and production has been destroyed because another one is an idiot.

Also note the wording in the article.

As if the nigger had no control or responsibility, the gun just fired itself over and over and shot three white people for no reason.