Holla Forums yet again

Lads, want me to dump some Holla Forums pics I found on their discord? Maybe it's even enough to dox them in some way or another. After all, we should give them a warm and welcoming visit one of these days.

Other urls found in this thread:

justgiving.com/crowdfunding/justbooks-belfast.
archive.is/K18va
discord.gg/GPYAjdN
chrisaivey.com
youtube.com/watch?v=Vig2XuWzDR4
youtube.com/channel/UCeEsmenBcPniAgs-jkezTyA
instagram.com/feminout/
theconjurehouse.com/2016/11/18/the-stirner-wasnt-a-capitalist-you-fucking-idiot-cheat-sheet/
youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.466.2467&rep=rep1&type=pdf
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1451860.html
8ch.n
imgur.com/a/EyzKg
8ch.pl/4chon/src/1488742792072.pdf
media.8ch.net/file_store/84e4b3cd5043c783a9c17e490e80c4b4715a52904f4a1e11faa80ba420685086.pdf
boards.4chan.org/fa/thread/12290851
youtube.com/channel/UCDULjo1v2Hivuu4h4LZSTUQ/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Dugin
validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=http://www.chrisaivey.com/my-coding/
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1848/communist-manifesto/ch02.htm
scilib-physics.narod.ru/Talbot/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sure. No point keeping them hidden

User nº one, Bachus.
Literally an Ashkenazi kike.

Nº 2, Cacner, a fat ugly subhuman that enjoys writing historical fanfiction.

Dump them you faggot stop being a cocktease, /baphomet/ would appreciate them also.

Nº 3, Elena Spookin Stirner, a tranny narcissistic attention whore who won't stop posting pictures of himself.

Nº 4 is Kat Chibi, a bisexual fat kike that really likes younger girls.

Nº 5 is Lilly, another attention seeking faggot that thinks he is some kind of gunsmith because he taped together some old gun components.

Can't wait to carve this scum up. DOTR approaches.

Wow that's a nice belly 10/10 would stab and disembowel for being a piece of shit commie

I think I'm seeing a pattern. Leftypol is just the people Holla Forums rejected. I always knew it in a logical way, but seeing them in person gives a much greater understanding. It was always obvious they weren't united idealogically

You rise me concerns, lad.

Commies are a bigger threat, but we surely can agree in that both are noose material regardless

Holy fucking shit these people. They claim to reject idpol when every single one of them is a raging tumblr case. Every fucking time.

Holla Forums is full of communist Jews and trannies. Why am I not surprised?

There isn't one decent looking human being on the entire board, is there?

Behavior log from Elena "Spookin" Stirner.
Admittedly frequents Holla Forums, probably shills the "crossdressers are good coders" cancerous meme that has been there for some time.
He is an attention whore who posts pictures of himself at #brownhole.
He volunteers on an anarchist bookstore. He posted a link for people to donate: justgiving.com/crowdfunding/justbooks-belfast. Archive: archive.is/K18va
Lives in Belfast, North Ireland.

You have to be a special kind of bad at life to turn to communist circlejerks instead of anime or video games

discord.gg/GPYAjdN
Woopsie, this Discord invitation just fell off my pocket!
What a pity.

Holla Forums has its own share of intelligent anons with scientific backgrounds. Why isn't Holla Forums more frequent on tech boards, from /sci/ to Holla Forums? Maybe make our own alternatives that we can visit and gas degenerates from. It's not like this site gets other traffic than Holla Forumslacks and potential Holla Forumslacks.

We are, we just don't shill our politics everywhere we go because we are not special snowflakes that need to be given Brownie Points.

Well, there is >>>/poltech/

Politics is politics. Science is science. Only dirty communists mix the two. Many of us publish.

Absolute truth.

What a bunch of mentaly ill parasites

I know how it goes user, I am a tech user myself, but that's not what I meant. What I meant is there can be a board where Holla Forumslack is in charge so there is no kike or tranny trying to shill his bullshit about Holla Forums as Holla Forums likes to do without getting permabanned instantly. There can be threads about opsec and what programs are pushing spying bullshit on you. There are only bits and pieces of it on Holla Forums and these issues often require someone with IT tech experience to spot. That's just one example.

From my experience, people on Holla Forums are all just either larping or doing some weird sort of virtue signaling.

I guess I will never get funding for my aryan supersoldier cyborg project.

Man do I hate Holla Forums

Jesus christ that poor deringer…

Kek is affirming to us that Holla Forums was never anything but basic bitch SJWs running from that universally hated and ridiculed label while trying to hide behind a communist/anarchist flag.

All those guys are at weevs dailystormer circle

If it wasn't for the fact that they want us dead I would almost feel sorry for them. What kind of child abuse was imparted on these freaks to make them turn out like this?

please, the epic hack he went to jail for was taking his own ipad serial number, adding 1 to it, and using that serial number to log into someone else's account.

I'm more of /lit/ and /his/ with slight /philos/ tendency I, ashamedly, haven't read any considerable philosophical works yet

Trannies, why is it always trannies.

(It's always a tranny because they're unstable attention whores.)

Trips of 3 of truth.

This thread is blessed with truth from Kek.

Bump. Can some lad kindly dig all the shit I have posted?

More of Elena's pics.
Funny how they claim to hate capitalism, yet fall to empty consumerism like the weaklings they fucking are. Disgusting. Also spoilered because of tranny dick and ass.

Top fucking kek.
Slightly OT but does anyone have an archive of all the goons that were doxed by kiwifarms?

Leftists are broken and deranged individuals. Every single leftist has been at sme point in his/her life the following:

a)a prostitute
b)a transexual
c)a cuckold

I'am not even kidding, every single leftist author ascribes to this, its even more prevalent amongst marxists. Leftist political philosophy is an externalization of self-destructive behavior caused by trauma.

Stop posting this stupid bullshit you retard

Pretty much.

Why are you posting this, user?

Keep posting so we can get more ammo on them.

stop being triggered.

FML

Kill yourself, degenerate.

Classic.

Might as well post some old ones.
If anyone knows the names of these faggots I'd be grateful.

They're trying to establish a foothold on /kind/. The problem is, it's working, because being mean is literally against the rules.

All these idiots would be killed under communism. They all have a deadwish.

Is there even a teaspoon of testosterone in this whole group? Also why are they stupid enough to share this much info about themselves?

Just kindly remind them that they are filthy jews.

Fuck off with these mental cases.
This isn't politics so enjoy your ban.
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Attention whoring because they never where a part of a group. They think marxism is the awnser to being an outcaust.

Go away commie.

Scared yet faggot?

Go away

you have to go back.

As a former leftist oh how long ago I can tell you their mindset is "everybody has to follow the rules of (((leftism))), except for me and my friends, we're exempt because we're Good People(TM) and therefore we can buy iPhones and drink Starbucks while shitting on other people for supporting consumerism/capitalism"

It's complete doublethink that makes no fucking sense whatsoever, but they're all entitled little shit who crave their luxuries and shiny toys so they have to come up with some justification for indulging in them while simultaneously condemning them.

Does anyone have the picture of that Holla Forums shitskin mod? There's a cartoon version of it at the top right of pic related.

Kek and right after Holla Forums tries to cry about how Holla Forums is doxing when they are so fucking retarded they leave the public discord keys laying around. Same thing happened with Holla Forums trying to raid /monster/ and got btfo.

this oc needs to be updated.

Forgot a couple.

MEINE FAHNE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You should've gone to Holla Forums and started an OC thread with these pics. Then h8chan could've laughed at the rest of the shit they come up with.

Fucking love you OP. Did anybody allude to halfchan or the mods there?

came here to laugh at retards and left with with my funtism triggered.

The old guard of Holla Forums left after Jim Watkins kicked Hotwheels out.

This is gonna be good.

whats the whole black cat thing?

Anything on a steam account or twitter?

These aren't even people, they're automatons; walking machines that turn money into noise and shit.

So many baby faces. Why?

How much energy, how many words wasted on arguing with ~literal children~. Before memes, we were talking to a brick wall while mass entertainment had free reign to tell normalfags how to think through subtle indocrination. Fortunately Burmese finger painting memes are much cheaper and much more effective than a $100 million movie.

So Holla Forums are a bunch of cuckchan /soc/ rejects who came to 8ch and got triggered at how most people here are Holla Forums?

mild shitposting on the discord

Kek.
You forgot to blank out your username in the reply.

Time to hang myself before the gestapo gets me i guess

too late i'm already 30 seconds out get ready

oy gevalt

pic 2.
he has a tattoo of a dead black man, are we sure he isn't /ourguy/?

tell me again why these retards are allowed to be here.

Is that even a question? Drop the info.

they got assmad because i said boipussy instead of pussyboi, are you expecting them to be competent?

Bumping because this has potential

I found the website of the third goy

chrisaivey.com

Link to mumble server plox

Buying a Peruvian wife is kind of colonialist tbh.

Hey, FBI! You think it's that easy?
Lurk for two years, and you'll find it eventually.

He's an intellectual.

*will smith quote

I expected that response fair enough but I've been here longer than 2 years

Hey Holla Forums,
You do realize that if you fall out of favor with the in-group, they put all your shit out there, right?

FBI please go.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vig2XuWzDR4

I found it anyway cunt

Is uTox still acceptible?

I can see that. The only appeal of the left is a fairy tail, gum drops and lollipops fantasy view of the world which is easy to shill when the harsh realities making it impossible are shunned because they are to mean and unpleasant to talk about.

I was always wondering about this guy, the owner of youtube channel Forever Alone Feels looks very similar to him, and even has similar car.
youtube.com/channel/UCeEsmenBcPniAgs-jkezTyA

Maybe not him, but under this photo he may seem a little different because of lightning and position of the camera. But he has exactly same brows, eyes and facial hair grows similar way.

Damn it, user, you are face blind. Apply your autism to something, that doesn't involve comparing faces.

Maybe you right, the Holla Forums doesn't have huge mole on a mustache.

I'm getting Zoe Quinn flashbacks, guys…

I'm a little surprised there isn't any crossover with the selfposters from >>>/gfd/133 , but most of Holla Forums's fetishes revolve around being violently dominated or humiliated so gentle femdom is probably too vanilla for the faggots.

That's the same guy.

Nah, other guy isn't a spic and has a mole.

I'm not even into femdom but she qt af.

Holla Forums mods are butthurt virgins.

Her kik is in that thread too if you're thirsty enough.

It's like a cross section of every lefty stereotype, they sure love to conform!

i fucking love you guys

This girl is a dyke but has a strange preoccupation with greyskin kids.

instagram.com/feminout/

Is that supposed to be a mixture between natsoc and bolshevism?

the first guy looks like he could literally be my twin. We even have the same haircut.
Guys something isn't right.

kek

It's communism without the open borders crap or the kike loving. It's also the dankest meme you'll ever find on Holla Forums.

Probably the only dank meme you'll ever find on Holla Forums.

I mean, not the same facial expression. He looks like a pedophile with that smile.
But I just can't stop looking at that pic. I'm actually trying to figure out if that's me or not.

t. Holla Forums

Esoteric Jahanism is seeping into every corner of the clearnet… My god!

Morale is low over at commie central.

Welcome to Occupy Vancouver. We actually were becoming an actual community before these freak watermelons (green out+redwithin) came in to fuck us up and drive all the good and honest folks out. After that overdose happened, I had to guard her shrine to stop all the Good People-tm from stealing the offerings of cigs, of candy and flowers left. They stole from folks, poisoned folks with hallucinogens like salvia mixed with pot just to see them fall over, and helped the cops steal and throw away the possessions of homeless people that trusted them to hold on to it. One even slutted around with cops. I got the feeling they were rich idiots slumming it, and commies sent to divert it's power to useless shit like protesting the USA consolate over prarie niggers, as well as to steal donations and cook the accounts books to aid the actual Communist Party of Canada.
We also had antifa ruining everything. I learned to despise them and their total lack of any tactics. A bonfire in the street at Charles and Commercial? Seriously? And no armor or shields but torches? Seriously what. You pick a fight with cops but don't protect your bodies? Dirty thieving graverobbing commies!

Where's the dox on that catgirl drawfag whore?
an user said he was working on it a few months back, if she gets taken out they'll an hero tbh

It's not exactly dox, but it's close enough.

there's gotta be some way we can stop all these fucking normalfags from entering this website altogether.

Seems like she moved from Seattle to Tempe, Arizona.
Also the coverart for her tumblr is the three sheboons from Hidden Figures kek.

There is. But you're not going to like it and they've already left.
pedos

That ain't a female.

Why did they leave anyway?

these people are a complete joke

Yesterday I saw a pedo spambot make a post here for the first time in ages. Haven't seen one since. Really surprised me, wonder if it's testing detection methods for a new spam push.

Jim kicked them out and they left for greener pastures, and by that I mean they made a board that fell apart after it got v&'d.

wouldchokefuck/10

He should've kicked out the commies instead tbqh. Kiddie fiddlers are filth, but still better than commies.

I spit coffee all over my computer screen laughing at this.

I actually watched this entire video last week, I'm going to start doing it.

even pedos are too normalfag for me.
i think we could deter them from entering or even understanding discussion by creating our own language.

Wow. Communism, not even once.

I'd still do the bottom right, she's just the right kind of boyish.

Sophomore a cute.

Why would they not? What do they have to fear?

Being openly Communist makes you an edgy rebel for justice in today's culture. There's no incentive to NOT virtue signal your affiliation with radical, bleeding edge revolutionary leftism.

Too bad Hotwheels' emoji language was never finished. It was surprisingly coherent and easy to learn. At least I think he didn't finish it. I looked for it the other day on his Twitter and I couldn't find the white paper.

They're both human garbage but I'll concede that the pedos keep the normalfags out. It's painfully obvious from the grammar and syntax of some posters that they're not from here.

I would love to see an imageboard that is invite only. kinda like a discord server, but maybe made more secure with dynamic invitation codes. of course this wouldn't stop everyone from getting in, those who really want to get in would find a way, but the vast majority who wouldn't bother for more than a minute would just give it up.

There was a sekrit board/forum linked from 4chan long time ago.

It had black background, green letters and was invite only. I got in by guessing someone's account. Not sure what became of it, wasn't very active at the time.

Wew

Also, functioned by commands completely.

holy shit i completely forgot about those

Did you forget about this, though? That's what really matters.

of course not, along with bigguy.4u

It's legendary.

Low effort bait picture. It must suck knowing you spent a good chunk of your day making this.

it makes me chuckle a bit tbh

Maybe their influence on the other boards will start to collapse. And if the cuckchan mods are also in Holla Forums, so to will they.

Still won't forgive HW for basically giving up on us so he could make emoji's all day long and play GTA San Andreas. In a way he fell like moot did: He had it all, made one too many mistakes, and ended up leaving the site he created.

What would those faggots want with /monster/? That place is last bastion for non-degeneracy next to Holla Forums.
I bet the lack of cuckoldry disturbs these commies.

thank fuck us aryan ubermensch can squahs these commies in a minute

pic related its me; compare me to these communist kikes and you can see who is the superior alpha

Wtf did her face shrink

No eyeliner.

Did you eat Kim Jung Un?…

I could tell that was a tranny immediately from

Let the games begin.

Imagine ass ravaging a Holla Forums user. They're barely male to begin with, so you can easily pump em' full of cum and walk away knowing that you're heterosexual.

You belong in a bog, you fucking queer.

So much baby fat on that face, how embarrassing.

are they literally prepubescent? like holy fuck i dont need to be self-conscious anymore, thanks leftypol

Autistic child alert.

How about no, you goddamn faggot.

no homo

like seriously they look like younger boy-band rejects

Well well. It seems that you guys had nothing better to do it seems. But who can blame ya right? Gotta get those pictures and have a circlejerk at whats going on in a discord server.

Honestly shouldn't Holla Forums be doing something productive, like actually going out and supporting white nationalist groups? Then again most of the pol users are non white anyway so they would be killed off.

But anyways, I dropped by to say that, and to say this. What the fuck is wrong with you guys, isn't homosexuality a degenerate act? So it doesn't matter if it looks feminine its still a guy and its still homosexual so isn't that just spreading degeneration shit right there?

i never understood those haircuts, they look so easy to set on fire by haphazardly lighting a weed bowl or something

This triggers the /k/lanmen.

This is a good self esteem boost. I'm practically an Aryan personification compared to these shits.

We need some kind of security feature similar to sad panda

Shouldn't you be smoking weed with a bunch of antifa while lamenting about porkies and whatnot instead of shitposting on the political subsection of a georgian smoke-signal appreciation board?

And yeah, feminine dicks aren't gay, so why would feminine asses be gay?

BOG

I'm joking you trigglypuffs. The point is that Holla Forums users are effeminate faggots.

How did these limp faggots not end up staying at halfchan? They all have that look of the suburban cousin I bullied and forced to ride a bike.

same

It's extremely obvious you're one of those underage mentally ill beaner/kike faggot kids from Holla Forums, on top of posting some faggot furry meme image acting as if you're currently not shitting yourself with fear over whether or not someone bother's to contact your parents and family and getting on step closer to you.

Be afraid kid, cause it's clear you're weary, but you should be extremely afraid purely for the fact you being a child on the internet nowadays has no idea what type of people who are here and will eat you alive for being the attention seeking, mentally deficient, sexually frustrated/depraved faggot mutant child you are, and will relish in destroying you worthless wastes of carbon, you pathetic ugly fucking skid-marks upon society that you are.

You and your ilk will be mad an example out of, they always will and always have.

I think they're mostly rejects and subversives from Holla Forums during the gamergate era that ended up hitching a ride over here for some godawful reason as well as the few leftists that were on Holla Forums at the time of moot's betrayal that also followed here for whatever stupid reason.

The allure to have their own board and segregate themselves from being triggered on 4cuck was too much.

So many words to let people know you're scared.

They look like young deluded kids (the white ones, anyway). Probably underageb&. They'll grow out of it.

christ, that's just the cherry on top of the "i'm a colossal faggot please gas me" cake.

user you don't understand traps aren't gay.
or at least the 2d ones aren't

Jesus, m8. We laugh at them online, but making 14edgy88me posts just make you look as cringy as these commies.

I guess so, they certainly all look like the type that would just eat shit and smile about it though. Maybe could blame Holla Forums too, a fair few of them left over the fappening moderation and that weaseled in a fair few degenerates from leddit.

Your parents should never have gotten together and made the body horror that is you.

oh fug

Again, I'm not going to repeat myself. Your buddy was warned, the rest of you ugly mutant shitskinned abominations have plenty to fear online and off. The horrors alone your kind will experience won't stop either.

Its ok user, all of these dipshits @ Holla Forums think they won't be the first to go in the real fourth reich. They see themselves as /true aryans/, unlike, you know, those losers like Mussolini and Hitler that either shot themselves, or were strung up in the street like cattle.

All that time in your bubble has made your bait weak as fuck.
Have a (you) on the house.

Hilarious coming from you spergs, 90% of threads on Holla Forums are crying about every single thing Holla Forums does

Jesus, I've seen girls with higher test than the kid in the left.

Them creating their own board was just copying Holla Forums. They think if they can copy our methods and memes they can spread their propaganda. They just don't seem to understand chan culture though. Everything is forced them. Take he honestly has no idea wtf is going on here.

Fight me nazeee scum.

Damn brah calm down, is this one of those "I was only pretending to be retarded" moments I been seeing lately on these image boards.

Honestly if history is anything to go by, these very same people that advocate for white nationalism either would have fled Nazi Germany or Fascist Italy. I just feel kinda bad for them, I just come to see what is going on then accused of being something I am not.

But hey these guys are just a bunch of larpers in my eyes so its okay.

Hmm? Spergs? well I suppose its "anything I don't like is Leftypol hue hue" moment here. Can't even get a post about actual criticism without being accused of something.

Says the dipshit lefty who still thinks vanguardism will keep them from being killed for being too decadent. If you're shitposting on Holla Forums, you're not going to survive a worker's revolution.

(You)

You just come across as a larper when you do this, user. Just fuck them up instead of telling them you'll fuck them up.

lol

I especially like
as if he thinks what we do is the same as him getting together with his local leftist anime club for Smash Bros.

I was lurking in their discord earlier, snapped a picture of their strawpoll about which political ideology they most align with. Should be good for targeting the most sensitive wounds.

That's long been the case, they don't exist without Holla Forums, nothing but doughy energy vampires. Whenever I check in on Holla Forums these days I can see a fair few faggots crying about how Holla Forums bullied them and they try to stir shit up but they are largely ingnored because most anons know they deserved it.

wew

well tickle my pickle

really guys you wanna start this shit?

That's a solid 95%

We all like a laugh, and for some reason your board is filled with lolcows.

Quite frankly, for a group with 150 genders, this is pretty narrowed down.

oh i most certainly wanna start this shit.

My pic has been posted in two threads now, still no dox. you guys are pretty bad at this.

Again, I understand you autistic attention seeking morons have to reply to anyone that you feel threatened by to let them now know you're afraid and that you're signalling me to stop, but that doesn't work here, three different IDs, but the same faggot limp-wristed cadence.

I cannot wait till we finally rid ourselves of such ugly fucking mutant faggot shit-skinned trash. It's happening so damn soon I can almost taste it.

Stay in fear, it's the only thing you idiotic low-IQ, low testosterone retards know and understand for living in it constantly, except this time daddy and mommy aren't going to be there to bail you out cause they'll be slaughtered in front of you.

Oh shit, here they come.
I thought you guys didn't care lmao

Wow, I'm surprised there are so many national Bolsheviks. This is less degenerate than I thought.
although egoism is the most autistic ideology I've ever heard of

This is a real question that natsoc is actually fighting jewish capitalism, while pretentious socialists are its slaves.

that poster had no post history, he's literally one of you autists.

Are you sure you want to go down this road?

Nobody but you guys can tell the difference. Everyone is part of your movement until they do something stupid publicly like Milo and then suddenly you never supported them.

I actually paused 5 seconds before clicking on the last one.
I regret my decission.

I've helped baph get IP's and dox's before lad. don't think I'm new to this game.

First picture: Gay leftist making a mockery of our flag, some skinhead and a the don poster. Second: that same same the don poster and some white guy. Rather just post that picture of that autistic furry that lurks here.

This pisses me off to no end.

Apparently, leftists have never heard of survivalism, or simple living/minimalism.

The OP or the multiple guys who said "who cares?" Are you a mod?
Which picture was yours? Or are you too scared to tell a bunch of weeaboo larpers?

Daniel Au Valencia

leftyfags reeee get out let me laugh at you in peace

It checks out, it's all notice me senpai cuckery. They should all just go back.

Proof that Holla Forums actually thinks Stirner is anywhere near communist.

well I have a couple more i guess

I love watching Holla Forums get triggered over these threads.

look in the thread, a mod called the op out.

As for me

I'm the fat spic.

I am not befuddled by this revelation

user what's funnier? watching a train wreck on tv or being at the scene itself? yeah you might get injured but you'll get to see everything

You recently became target of jewish activity and brainwashing in support of social democracy. Even the ones who were sitting on your board and actually cared about communist theory realized that. Eventually your board will become liberal activist pool, and we all need to stop it for Holla Forums's sake, not yours.

There's literally nothing wrong with exposing hypocrites like you and use you as example how communism always goes wrong no matter how you put your shit system in practice.

But I thought you didn't care. Why are you here then being mad on the internet?
you have to go back

Yeah, I'm sure right-wingers don't know how to draw the symbol that represents them.

theconjurehouse.com/2016/11/18/the-stirner-wasnt-a-capitalist-you-fucking-idiot-cheat-sheet/

lmao a faggot looking kike
jesus, these losers exceed even the memes

a classic fatfuck white sissy

tranny faggots

nigger genes

tranny faggot again

some mystery shitskin
a longhaired faggot sissy
fat fuck retard
literally beaner

skinny white pussy with a fag cut
another tranny faggot
street shitter
Codemonkey

a 12 year old fedora with a nigger fetish
some larping white sissy with a punchable face

retarded fatass again
some mystery street shitter

yet another tranny faggot

middle: another tranny faggot

kill them all

They want us to validate their existence by actually considering them an enemy instead of the massive sad joke they are. It's like watching a fat kid dress up as superman and then going off to fight crime you know?

WEW them dubs dont lie

ARYAN
R
Y
A
N

There's something about the art style in the third one that makes me ever so slightly uncomfortable.

Nobody cares, buddy.

Why do people hate on cuck hunt guy? He's a redneck who knows how to use a gun. Literally they only make fun of him because of his teeth (which could be fixed with braces then he'd be pretty handsome).

Leftycuck needs to understand people like cuckhunter are the most dangerous to them as they aren't super intelligent or thinking of consequence and have firearms and will use them. If someone is going to mag dump a mob of commucucks it'll be a dude like this.

Most Holla Forums active users are city dwellers that don't even work, neither with their hands or on an actual job. Just like Marx, kek.
Socialism at its basics begins as gospel of envy, and ends with totalitarism worse than the system they usually revolve against. They killed Nicholas II to get Stalin in return, even Lenin participated in dekulakization, which was taking lands away from farmers, and forcing them to work in kolhoz, which was about owning nothing and working on fields together, living in poor sheds with everyone else. This is the whole point, to fool short sighted people into slavery and massive repression. Commies know the truly hard working man, especially who works in the fields as a farmer, is their enemy, since he is also the biggest patriot of his country, its up to propaganda to hide this fact.

Because they're not clean-cut faggots who talk softly and suck Moshe's dick on command.

I'm just replying to your autism. What I'm curious about is why ya'll are so buttmad about leftists posting on the internet, or even a discord for that matter. Granted, the discordfags are fags, but that's hardly new.

I also find curious how quickly Holla Forums has become a tool of the ruling class. capitalist crisis, degradation of culture/traditional institutions, and poverty will continue no matter how many jews you kill or spics you deport.

literally all of my keks. he's an inbred autist.

Because they're spoiled kids who hate the working class and post on tumblr judging by the pictures in this thread

Great post Karl.

We're not skinheads, m8. Also, you think people who look at the swastika on a daily basis here won't be able to draw it?

Psssssssst Hey Holla Forums

45th President

What in the actual fuck Dr. Strange

Some of us actually have positions in State Government.

I've gotta stop you there, actually. Inbreds are arguably the most dangerous people on earth. Look at the middle east - I forget the exact numbers, but a good percentage of them are inbred as fuck. People aren't supposed to be inbred. It makes you insane. I've had the misfortune of meeting and having to deal with an inbred man(While working on a ranch) and I can tell you without a shadow of doubt that inbreds are the absolute last 'people' you want being armed, regardless of your politics. They are batshit insane.

I love this thread because it makes banning leftypol niggers much simpler. polite sage. also praise kek motherfuckers

It's not a great sign when you have to go deep into your hero's literature to quote mine a couple passages where he doesn't dismiss your ideology entirely.

>>>Holla Forums1451415

You only know how to greentext and post cuckchan tier facebook memes, so I assume so you nigger.

Holla Forums preferred trump over shillbot. The day after the election there was a pinned thread of vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js

Zizek was right.

God you're so pretentious I suddenly need the use of my hipwaders because of the bullshit, oh and a noseplug.

As for your notion that "le pure communist ideals" will do anything positive I ask you to open a god damn history book. Even the cucked ones in school cite the extreme corruption of the ruling elite and their thuggery as one of the main reasons it fell. It literally does not work. You would need a species that has no selfish gene, like fucking ants for it to work. Humanity can literally not into communism because it is literally against our nature.

Now if you're going to stick around get off your precious high horse it's just an easy target.

Yes exactly. I'll let you ponder how someone being less intelligent is more dangerous. I'd have to bring into question your own intelligence for not understanding my point.

It isn't something they can understand unless they go to the country and see the kind of life they have and the things they do on the daily. If you think a country boy who goes pig hunting with a 44.mag and some dogs is gonna be a pussy you're delusional.

Rolling for get.

Holla Forums would rather murder anything that they deem a fascist than do anything good for the working class. Some guy was bragging how he raped some skinhead girl and managed to run away before her bf could catch him, it was all cheers.

you sound like a buttmad newfag kiddo. fuck off back to reddit kike.

Like all things they make, it is divocred from health, beuty, and nature.

Truly, Art is the reflection of the soul. Despite having no difficulty when it comes to their artistic ability, they only produce only disturbing imagery.

Like all things they make, it is divocred from health, beauty, and nature.

Truly, Art is the reflection of the soul. Despite having no difficulty when it comes to their artistic ability, they only produce only disturbing imagery.

8 years :^)

Oh god.

SAVE THIS THREAD FOR ETERNITY
Lefty/pol/ is 100% dead at this point

They believe if Trump will be in seat for long enough, it will trigger the even called "accelerationism", and everyone will hate capitalism through opressive Trump's policies. Same with other right winged leaders in europe, such as Le Pen.
In reality left already accelerated too much, the socdem ones, liberals, to be precise. They accelerated hate for forced equality and now nationalists are more active than they ever were after the world war 2.

kek

Disregarding whether the eastern bloc was really communist or not, you can't really say that there is less corruption or thuggery in capitalist nations. What capitalist countries are good at, especially liberal ones, is a a multiparty system that can handwave away problems of the system to a single party that's almost ideologically identical to the party before it. I don't think this stability is necessarily bad, but naturally, I disagree with the underlying principles of its framework.

Both clinton and trump were our enemies. Whoever won in that match, we lost, as did all working people.

Can we just go ahead a meme "leftist" as a synonym for retard already?

Like most cult members, Communists find the act of thinking to be stressful and sometimes even painful. It's not their fault, as they were brainwashed at a young age by the government. It is, however, their fault for being such ignorant fucking subhumans that they continue to believe in every aspect of their programming, despite the voluminous evidence which disproves their worldview. All they can do is double down on their cognitive dissonance with second-rate memes, force-fed canards from the media and tranny porn. All that keeps them going is the vague hope of someone else enacting their glorious revolution for them. Honestly, we should take pity on them.

pssst pol

jewish president

So if I lie about thuggery by saying I'm fighting for the working class or some other socialist buzzwords, corruption is okay? That's what you guys always seem to get at, that corruption is inevitable, but it's okay because "lol guys we're communists n shit"

I don't understand it. They claim to hate the same corrupt elite that we do but they think anyone with wealth is bad no matter how they attain it or what they use it for.

You would think we could get along but they are too fucking retarded.

fucking this.
I can't comprehend right now how done lefty/pol/ is after this

JUST LOOK AT THEIR DAMAGECONTROL
TOPKEK. Glorious. just absolutely glorious

They believe in the weird CNN version of Nazis. That we'll start killing all non-whites, burning all books, etc. It's actually funny that under us the things they fear like Racism will disappear.

About that…

You're right, this is why we can never work together. "The elites are corrupt parasites that are destroying our way of life, but only if they're Jewish or degenerate heh, if they're good ol' Republican white boys it's okay for them to classcuck us :^)"

No, most modern leftists are critical of the projects of the 20th century. Corruption is not inevitable, and we should critique all forms of domination, even when they happen under the name of socialism or "historical necessity"

I'd recommend citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.466.2467&rep=rep1&type=pdf
on this topic. Just ignore the section on Derrida, that guy was a faggot.

Next thing you'll tell me is he hasn't nuked Mexico yet! OH NO I'VE BEEN HAD!

if you're gonna be a tranny at least put some effort into it for fucks sake and then kys

There's food though.

hmmmmmm

?
Up until a couple years ago (and even today tbh) we hate the Republicuck party. It's full of liars, RINOs, corrupt pieces of grabage like McCain and Lindsy Graham who molest kids, and sell their country out to Israel and their also their donors (some of which gentile, but their biggest donors just happen to also be jewish).

That would be you "bashing le fash :-DDD" by violently attacking working class whites for wearing MAGA clothing.

Top Goy

That's because Nazis are bad, so corruption is good, because Nazis oppose corruption. Communism, when applied in reality, might be the most corrupt system of government, so obviously Communism is good. It just works!

Will be backing up files in this thread for potential future use.

You don't belong here, and don't deserve to post here either.

…Your memory span needs work. Alot of fucking work.

Disgustingly bigoted.

You faggots are so fucking hilarious. You have no idea what your enemies believe, you just strawman fucking everything.

I recognize those lips.

Want to Holla Forums's "science"?

Visit Conservapedia… kek…

try again faggot

what a faggot

leftypol isn't even worthy of slashes

its not Holla Forums

its just leftypol. they're not a part of our website culture.

Well keep in mind they don't ever really do major research or as shown in the thread have a long memory span. Meanwhile your average Holla Forumsack will (if in a good mood) explain everything top to bottom and provide references for your own pursuit. Also there's the freakishly long memory of people who piss them off that can span decades or longer.

wtf I hate Holla Forums now

looks like someone learned how to use a vpn

Kike art is horrendous, they despise the beauty of classical art and laugh at it. Just look to Podesta's collection to get a big whiff of the modern art money laundering. They have no care for the actual man hours and would rather have a giggle at a jar of piss.

The eternal samurai strikes again

… … ….

The only thing the modern left opposes is their failure, but they consistently fail to understand the root cause, which is their own rotten ideology. Corruption is inevitable in their ideal societies and is a defining feature of them. Anarchism, on the other hand, isn't even humanly possible in a society numbering in the thousands, let alone hundreds of millions.

Also, thanks for posting the hilarious picture. My sides are in orbit.

The difference lies between us allowing people to have some measure of private property, as is natural, where you seek to rob the people of more than just labor. You think yourself liberators, in truth you are bigger thieves than the Capitalists.

(C-checked)

fucking checked nigga

(Satan)
Checked. Don't forget the canned shit.

(CHECKED)

checkadee dooda

Heil Hitler, Praise Kek.

Nation becomes corrupt and gets subverted by kikes. Theft from the goyim is massive.
Nation becomes corrupt and gets subverted by kikes. Theft from the goyim is near-total.
Nation is naturally corrupt and dominated by kikes. Theft from the goyim is total.

If only we had an alternative that was specifically designed to resist subversion by hostile international elements!

Wait, are you saying we need some kind of… something like socialism, but with a focus on the nation?

checked

Well, I'd never thought of it that way. I was thinking of people bundled together with the force to resist oppression from external elements, like a bundle of sticks with a blade, but a kind of… nationalistic socialism might just work!

Anyone that can't appreciate gentle femdom truly is the scum of the Earth.
That said

Server owner here.

You autists forgot about me, and frankly it's a little insulting to not see you all sperging out about me. Here's a timestamped pic of me just for you all to enjoy screaming at.

Also, please, go ahead and post pictures of yourselves in this thread and prove that your appearances are not as bad if not worse than ours. Besides, appearences are not what matter in the long run. To make an entire thread focusing on this only proves even further that you fundamentally have no plan to achieve your goals other than to try and anger the other side emotionally.

You have done a fantastic job with this against centerist liberals, however, you refuse to see that you cling to identity politics just as they do. You are just as easily triggered as they are. You have your safe spaces and they have theirs. You see, Holla Forums is not, nor has it ever been a safe space that banned dissent. We encourage open discussion. This is the difference between the radical left as opposed to the liberal SJWs or the radical right. I used to be part of the far right, however i grew sick of the excuse making for the banning of dissent and the discouragement of open debate. That is why I allow centerists and rightists on our discord server and encourage debate. I am sick of safe spaces. Rules are meant to be broken. Feelings are meant to be hurt. Viewpoints are meant to be challenged.(CUCK WAS BANNED FOR WASTING DIGITS)

wasted get. /r/ing ban. reported

also you're fat and ugly and have an inferiority complex so no wonder why you're a leftpol faggot

Book of Marxism is not a book, its the most overrated brand of toilet-paper

If only we were playing bingo.

Nobody forgot you, autist.

Lol are you actually begging people to dox themselves? I thought you guys were uberleet hackers? Holla Forums is eternally btfo after this.

wew
I'm so scared of the rabid commies yikes and like jeepers guys!
I am waiting for you with bated breath

Nobody will take this obvious shame bait for dox. Your attention whoring attempt to the point when you yourself present your funny face to us is funny though.

But good sir I have read a book. One by a certain Mr Adolf. Truly eye opening material.

Literally who
They do.
That's not what the thread is you greasy nigger.
We're the ones in the government you dumb nigger.
The only politics that exist are identity politics.
Kek, really making your point fatty.

leftypol is an ideologically splintered mess incapable of discussing anything without pissing each other off. I suppose it's beyond your mental faculty to understand why shills should be banned in from the base of discussion?

You can tell he's going bald in the front too.

Wew lad. If I was unfortunate enough to be born his ugly genes I'd be a pissed off edgelord who hates decency too

I bet that's why a mod pretended to be me and then deleted the thread, followed with a ban when I was posting on there.

You look fucking disgusting. No wonder you're a leftist. Maybe a few years in the bread lines would thin your fat ass down some.

Still a liberal. You can accuse us of trying to censor open debate on small forums and boards on the internet which is untrue but you stand with the people who are pushing legislation to get people imprisoned for the rest of their lives for wrongthink in the real world. Real bang up job on that open discussion BS.

You got some fine digits.
Of course I disagree with both your political philosophy and with your assessment of the general situation, but I do have some respect for sincere leftists who have studied their material well.
That being said, stay salty you worthless pink commie faggot.

I did. Starship Troopers is the ideal Government.

See the thing about these two pictures (lefties/nazis watch out) is that leftypo literally needs to nitpick shit that sometimes doesn't even have a thing to do with Holla Forums

Meanwhile we just pick out random protesters at some antifa thing and we expose the faggotry.

By far the best worst post I ever seen. This should be a fucking copypasta. Also, clean up your hair and lose twenty pounds, you fat fuck, you look like CF.

wasted trips
always the pretentious faggot with this people. im sure they are the type of scum that buys books only to never read them and post on their facebook how much books they read and why they are more intelligent than you because of that
dont let other people bully you. you are the perfect face of leftypol. a fat faggot that i 90% sure that live with his parents

I willingly accept the existence of the fucking anime lips, just to see this edit exists.

these faggot Holla Forums punks don't have the guts to post their own pictures. you have heart.

i'll post their pictures for them.
P.S. of them are white LMAO

fantano is an unfunny faggot who tried to copy/get in MDE, charls is a way better guy
post-irony is cancer

does this trigger you leftypol?

not a commie btw just speakin off topic

Good God

those guys are cool and likable though. you are not

Who's Charls?

pfffffffff AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
LOOK, EVERYBODY, A FAGGOT!
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Everyone of your arguments is misrepresentation you kike like weasels.

Truly a fighter against capitalism would support expensive Nvidia garbage.

This is actually a parody right?…..RIGHT?

also are you discriminating against our asian comrades bro???????

He's one of the guys in MDE, he does his own stuff on bompstrap.

One of these guys have more test than your whole board.

'The many faces of failure', an art exhibit presented to you by Holla Forums.

Kek gave you magic trips of seven for doxing yourself

Egoism is not an ideology and they're shitposting, it's like saying you're an "ancap"
Why aren't they here? Transhumanism can only be achieved in a stable society with social issues relegated and removed, even if lefty shitposting is right and the weak all starve it's the sacrifice you must make to achieve rapid and relevant technological progress

tbh fam smh not real commies
to be a real stalinist you must suck 12 gook cocks

Hahahaha.
Fighting the capitalist fascists one noob at a time.

They talk a lot about reading but will never come out the other side harder and stronger, just doughier and more depressing cheese dog chuggers. Their reading list does not stand the test of time. Being off a few decades does not change the Reich. We are built with the patience and potential energy of Earth itself.

Get to Penaposting.

Oh be fair his daddy probably bought it for him to shut him up for a few hours.

100% this. For a sub(human) culture so entranced by the idea of "fighting identity politics", they sure do like to try and stand out. Too bad they all end up being more of the same.

i just saved it i dont actually know who made it

OH WHAT A THREAD. WHAT A WONDERFUL THREAD

>and BENIS :DDD

Pretty much agree with you. I think Marx was right about history, "first as tragedy, then as farce" in regard to """fascism"""". These poor saps couldn't survive a single day in an actual fascist society, and just about everything they take for granted in American society is the result of 19th/20th century labor struggles.

It's really funny, actually – commies and socialists are a big part of why this country even developed a middle class, given the WWII defeat of the Nazis (thanks USSR!!!), decimating every manufacturing base the world over to usher in an economic boom never before seen in America. That, combined with the 40 hr work week, worker safety, and other protections from the 19th/20th centuries – commies look like fucking heroes to me, while fascists are just basic bitch "muh white heritage" numb skulls. For all the whining about muh white genocide they willingly let the capitalist system send them and their families through the fucking meat grinder. It's an amazing paradox we have here, folks.

Even funnier when /their guy/ is going on about how much he loves jews and shit, too. It's what makes """"fascism""" a meme-tier ideology and just a historical relic.

Fresh leftypol tears: >>>Holla Forums1451796

go home where you can suckle in your own delusions in safety leftypol

wasted digits

I bet any money this is one of those wannabe tough guys who acts all hard in person but is a huge faggot and enjoys getting sodomized in private.

nothing will ever beat the boatpasta tbh

Wew that's a spicy edit

That was my first thought.
Fresh pasta?

ITT: Asshurt Holla Forums fags trying to defend themselves by doing mental gymnastics

Fails on close examination clean it up better user. smooth out the boxes for a start. That S at the end needs to match the ink as well.

Just some critique, I fucking love it.

Tbh although they were filthy non-whites, they seemed like cool guys and I'd have a beer with them.
The fucking Holla Forums pics all look like annoying autists.

Fucking kek.

Server owner here.

You autists forgot about me, communism frankly it's a little insulting to not see communism all sperging out about me. Here's a timestamped pic of me just for communism all to enjoy screaming at.

Also, please, go ahead communism post pictures of yourselves in this thread communism prove that your appearances are not as bad if not worse than ours. Besides, appearences are not what matter in the long run. To make an entire thread focusing on this only proves even further that communism fundamentally have no plan to achieve your goals other than to try communism anger the other side emotionally.

You have done a fantastic job with this against centerist liberals, however, communism refuse to see that communism cling to identity politics just as they do. You are just as easily triggered as they are. You have your safe spaces communism they have theirs. You see, Holla Forums is not, nor has it ever been a safe space that banned dissent. We encourage open discussion. This is the difference between the radical left as opposed to the liberal SJWs or the radical right. communism used to be part of the far right, however i grew sick of the excuse making for the banning of dissent communism the discouragement of open debate. That is why communism allow centerists communism rightists on our discord server communism encourage debate. communism am sick of safe spaces. Rules are meant to be broken. Feelings are meant to be hurt. Viewpoints are meant to be challenged.

I would but I'm tired af and on a shitty laptop using gimp

Yeah, okay. Marx wasn't an authority on any topic, least of all history and economics, but keep repeating that refrain to yourself, leftypol. I'm sure it helps the projection of your cognitive dissonance go down well.

Gods work.

Good shit, should I post this on Holla Forums?

As opposed to you, who can't form a coherent response? haha. You guys are always the ones bitching about "free speech" and yet here you are shutting it down. Kys

of course. i just tried posting there but forgot that i was banned 3 weeks ago

heres another
Server owner here.

You autists forgot about im gay, im gay frankly it's a little insulting to not see im gay all sperging out about im gay. Here's a timestamped pic of im gay just for im gay all to enjoy screaming at.

Also, please, go ahead im gay post pictures of yourselves in this thread im gay prove that your appearances are not as bad if not worse than ours. Besides, appearences are not what matter in the long run. To make an entire thread focusing on this only proves even further that im gay fundamentally have no plan to achieve your goals other than to try im gay anger the other side emotionally.

You have done a fantastic job with this against centerist liberals, however, im gay refuse to see that im gay cling to identity politics just as they do. You are just as easily triggered as they are. You have your safe spaces im gay they have theirs. You see, Holla Forums is not, nor has it ever been a safe space that banned dissent. We encourage open discussion. This is the difference between the radical left as opposed to the liberal SJWs or the radical right. I used to be part of the far right, however i grew sick of the excuse making for the banning of dissent im gay the discouragement of open debate. That is why I allow centerists im gay rightists on our discord server im gay encourage debate. I am sick of safe spaces. Rules are meant to be broken. Feelings are meant to be hurt. Viewpoints are meant to be challenged.

This made me fucking laugh

As Molyneux would say: Not an argument.

Try again, retard.

I'm working on it. Will post when finished.

Remember to spread the original when it's posted so it can find it's way to his normie social media:^]

posted
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1451860.html

Well of COURSE man we can't let an obvious forgery go unchecked!

You're behind on your memes, friendo. Sad even for a leftist

keep spamming this with pictures of those faggots who we have pictures of. keep it up for months

Notice that you never actually argued for anything, all you did was blog post.

see
Fucking hell, leftypol, I know you're not a chan culture, but try to keep up. You fucking retards make TRS look on the ball when it comes to memes.

(checked)
Okay so we made a couple threads?
Why wouldn't we when you guys are always trying to wage a meme war on us and do Holla Forumstier shit?

I can't even shitpost anymore there after seeing these hideous people. It's no wonder why they haven't read theory, they're all within 3 years of 18 years old ffs.

You've made a mistake posting discord trap there, now Holla Forums glorifying him and wants to fuck him, they are gay community after all.

Nigger, you're fucking gay. Into the ovens you go. Date white women.

Reddit is more suited for your kind.

Never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake, user.

Let them get HIV/AIDS.

Next time don't use GIMP you fucking retard. It's free, and it shows. Because it's a piece of shit.

It really is incredible how little they know their own enemy. What do they even do over there? Just post pictures of themselves with overpriced tablets and cry like while masturbating over books they all pretend to have read?
With an enemy like this how can we possibly lose

they have been raiding us constantly though it lessened right after the election,
anyone have the screenshot of leftypol trying to divide Holla Forums from /christian/

Right wing poz squads?

noice ty user

When will you fucking people learn?

I'm not surprised. Nobody chooses to become a Communist unless they're a worthless piece of shit. It attracts the absolute worst of humanity. Let's just hope it infects them with HIV/AIDS.

Well done

I gotchu fam, although I'm pretty sure there are other similar screencaps

I always knew you were closet-homos but this just makes it way too apparent

Out of all the people to homo up with,
YOU CHOOSE VARG
ABSOLUTE DEGENERACY

forgot pic

Better S in this one

You're missing the squares past hate. three of them most obvious one at the edge of the paper. Coming together though! We'll restore this original yet!

I cant wait to see those sphincter seared retards circulate this genuinely believing it's the face of a Holla Forumsack

many thanks

There's a bit in the upper right of the paper that you can tell is edited. I did my best with it.

Witty. You've reached the zenith of comedy, I'd hold ur guns back for a bit with that sharp of a mind

Oh now we're getting that original. For a second I thought Ben did it!

Holla Forums faggots really don't like Molyneux, i wonder why.

The blurring is still a bit off to a sharp eye. Can anyone restore it better?

beautiful, I can't even tell I don't have my glasses on tho but it still looks really good

8ch.n et/leftypol/res/1451415.html#1451894
Spam these pics in this thread

We're getting close to the original, but it's still not perfect! It'd be a sin for anyone to think someone was trying to slander this poor Pillsbury Doughboy's name with falsehoods, after all!

Holla Forums yet again proves their ability to restore original artwork and photography after filthy kike influence! It's bringing tears to my eyes seeing true originals back to their proper form. Is there any issues for anyone else? My eyes say no.

They're all 15-21 years old. They don't know a goddamn thing about anything. They're the most naive, pozzed, ignorant, retarded by-blows that our society has to offer. They never fail to disappoint and they continually manage to plumb new depths of utter stupidity.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BAAAAaahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WOAH BOY
ahahahahahahaha
I almost want to post a pic of myself just to mess with you. You're projecting so hard. I know I'm not the only Chad-user here. I've met a few Holla Forumsacks and many on the far-right and everyone's well above average in looks, low bodyfat or /fit/, and dresses well.

Cuckchan pls

I can do 60 pushups at once, all the way down. 70 on a good day. 20 pullups. I do purely calisthenics, so I couldn't tell you what I could bench.

Don't go posting pics though, it was obviously dox bait.

that last one trigger my /k autism

Not even trying to insult you but have you considered testosterone replacement therapy. You have a sickly appearance and have the observable symptoms of Cushing's disorder, as illustrated by the ports of unnatural cellulite accretion around your zygoma and your lower jaw. I'm not even trying to fuck with you, I'm a first year med student and if I was asked to give an appraisal of health based on that photo, I would note the demonstrably apparent endocrinological imbalance. Your sickly appearance reeks of hypochromic anemia, perhaps microcytic. Please seek medical help, I'm imparting this advice to you not out of ideological spite, but in a genuine concern for your ability to outlive 2017.

I DARE YOU TO BREAK OPSEC

I dare you to reak your neck, dinkleberry

It really is hilarious how little self-awareness these people have. It's like they don't even realize their ideology only appeals to the lowest common denominator.

I know. But it would be funny as hell if people here did. Hell, that ginger songwriter guy has facefagged several times and he's better looking than them by miles no homo

Show me your ways, /fit/izen.

Fine, Holla Forums. You really want to see me? I'll post a pic of myself just so you know what a man looks like. Come at me. You can't do shit.
What are you, a racist?

Hortler will soon be with us again.

Jesus, kid. Wash your hair and your face.

I can do about 20. I only started though.

Cut your god damn fingernails and stop being a shitskin

what morality?

take this shit to cuckchan

The secret is being a 140lb manlet :^)

Breathing, dedication and eating right. Don't use shit like protein unless you're going to work out every single day, because it can and will turn into fat. Don't skip days.

And I'll freely admit that I've kinda got cheat codes for calisthenics because I'm 140 lbs and 5'8.

Get out, you fucking shitskin. You're only harming us. It's obvious that this is a white-only board.

R.I.P Lefty/pol/

those few of you who aren't jews/trannies can join Strasserism if they want to but your board is dead now. You are posting from a dead board.

I've seen that picture before. Aren't you that Holla Forums faggot who was doxed on here several months ago?

I dare to say i've seen this photo somewhere posted already, maybe not even here.
You aren't fooling me.

I don't have all week to work out.
Fucking Christ, user, you're a manlet. When I was 15 I was 5 '10 and 170. Now I'm 6 3' and 230.

Old photo of a doxed Holla Forums nigger.

Oh shit
HE IS
This is one of Holla Forums's mods. This user is pulling a ruse.
WARNING, RUSE ALERT

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

But yes, I'm tiny.

And honestly, I don't have all week either, I work 6 out of seven days. I just drop and do pushups every chance I get, or grab a tree branch/doorframe/etc and do pullups.

lol you fuckers
I should have gone with a little-known goon or something.

This picture isn't new newfriends.

You're right, but if some big guy comes at you, he's about to throw his weight at you easily. Hell, at your size he's able to sit on you.

Doesn't matter. Some shampoo and a bar of Dial soap would do wonders for that kid.

I like how in many other posts in this thread you are trying to fit in hard, and now you try to ruse with a shitskin, and all your cover falls apart.

Fak

And that's why I carry a gun.

6'2 140lb here, you're more of a man than i am, i've never attempted a single push up. i've got alright legs from squats though.

You do need rest days to actually build muscle and grow because exercise, especially the act of lifting is catabolic in nature.

lol

I'm a professional Big Guy. Small guys who are fit are dangerous if they keep up with their striking practice. F=MV^2, it's basic physics. If you're small, you HAVE to be fast. If you're big, you want to be fast too, and it's more difficult because you have more mass to accelerate. No brawl is ever textbook, keep that in mind. Will to power is a real thing. Real fights are complicated, never think it'll be easy. Even when you win, you're usually left standing/sitting there thinking "well that went exceptionally poorly." I don't think I've ever been in a fight where I thought "oh yeah that went perfectly fine." Something always fucks up, without fail. That's why training is so important, to avoid the fuck-ups.

Ehh, could be worse. Are your shooting skills good?

If there's one thing I know about short guys it's they'll fight viciously and dirty. Seriously if you don't expect them to go for your kneecaps or balls or pull a weapon you're an idiot.

Case in point. That said, man you gotta do way more than just pushups you never skip leg day man!

S-shut up!

I just like the flag, okay? I know it's edgy.

Gadsden flag has more than one meaning.

I want this meme to die.

Jesus fucking christ are you a skeleton? I think I weighed 140lbs when I was 5'9 sophomore year of HS.

I wonder should i delete all the leftist books of Marx, Engels, Lenin and Trotsky i've downloaded around the internet after seeying this disaster of a shame Holla Forums is showing.
I wanted seriously research communism, but mere actions of typical leftist homos say it all without need of reading their bullshit. Maybe its all brainwashing pseudo deep shit that makes them into hypocrite degenerates.

RATTLE ME BONES

Forgot to add, Navy pistol Expert, for whatever that's worth. Never actually had to use it though, so I guess that's a paper score.

Congratulations you figured it out before it ruined your life!

well it's over 140, somewhere around there. but yeah, i'm pretty scrawny at least in the upperbody section.

Vid related is all you need, friend.

NO STEP ON SNEK

Some people are a better shot with a real target than on paper. It depends on the individual.

As long as you're not an unfathomable piece of shit, Communism will come off as the ridiculous bullshit that it is. If you find your mind wavering, just pick up a primer on economics. It'll purge your system of Marxist dialectic.

I would kill to be 140lbs, right now my goal is just to break 125 and it's exhausting. I have to push myself to eat every single meal and snack every single day and I end up feeling bloated and lethargic because I'm literally always digesting something. I don't know how people get obese, I feel like I'm constantly eating and I'm still only gaining weight at like 1lb/wk

Just read Mein Kampf.

What ruse? I was just seeing if Holla Forums would post goons in their thread thinking they were Holla Forumsacks.

It's definitely pseudo-deep, but if you know your enemy's position before he's even there it's a boon. Usually these faggots have never even opened the books they tell everyone else to read, which puts you in an even firmer position if you're arguing with one.

If you work out more, you'll be hungry more. You might also try going to a GNC and asking for advice, or just /fit/. They'd probably be more help than me.

That's actually pretty funny

Look at the world without pre-conceived notions, take a hard, honest look at history, and then come to your own conclusions instead of subscribing to a single philosophy.

Liquid calories, brah. There are simple, easy recipes for 800-1200 calorie protein shakes.

I've read Yuri in a book form. There are minor details he doesn't explain in the videos. It opened my mind on the fact CIA uses same tactics KGB used before. Like works of Yuri eventually inspired the american officials to do same evil.

I just know enough to hate them.

Is this you?

Aww thats cute they're taking notes from good ol JIDF who invented it in the first place haha. Fucking christ they can't even be original in their D/C tactics. It's just adorable watching little dipshits still in school acting like they're hardcore or even more hilariously effective.

Your macros are off, I can tell you that right now. 2g of protein per lb of bodyweight per day.

That's 240g of protein for you, minimum. Every single day. Medium ground beef is ~ 25% protein. That means JUST YOUR PROTEIN INTAKE requires 960g of ground beef or equivalent a day or in imperial units 2.12lbs of medium ground beef. Every. Single. Day. I guarantee that you do not nearly enough protein.

He's not hitting his macro requirements.

I knew those dumb MGTOW niggers in the artificial womb thread were leftist kikes. They were pretending to be pro-white but my God did their language and mannerisms betray the fact that they were outsiders.

Sounds about right. What you ran track or something and never lifted weights?

checked, and thanks for the advice. I can't exercise for extended periods of time because my heart rate and blood pressure are still fairly disregulated. I'm seeing an eating disorder specialist regularly though and she's really helpful. Once I break past 125 it should be safe to try pushing physically, but right now if I try and lose a couple pounds then I'm back to being underweight by BMI. Kind of need to have a couple pounds as padding, if you'll pardon the expression

I've been drinking like 2-3 milkshakes a day, they're a godsend. also thank god I'm white so I can handle dairy

I eat peanuts, oats, chicken, pasta, cheese, milkshakes, fish, luna bars, and snack foods. I haven't tried ground beef, but 2lbs sounds like it might add up financially. I think I am getting enough protein

Just add some weight and you'll be fine

squats, just squats.

Alternatively

Have another.

Talk to people and be yourself user

Apparently i just read that consumerism is not a bad thing, according to /marx/. You can be consumerist whore today, buy hormones, flash iphones and nvidia shields, buy shelves of shit vidya - and abolish all that happily this instant as soon as you "seize the means of production". And that's why they all lean socdem (pro capitalist economy). Because in reality they don't want to abolish their consumerist livestyles, and just hungry envying hypocrites who don't want to start from themselves.

Wow that face just screams professionalism. Also
Utter cancer. These people need to leave the tech scene fucking now.

To clarify on what this user said: Lift weights, don't do cardio. Also, if you really want to gain weight the easiest way is ice cream and pastas. Also, eat before you sleep.

like that'll ever happen.

Mistake. You won't maximize muscle growth that way. Work out every other day and eat a shit ton of red meat, specially on your off days. I've done your method, it's not even close to effective.

I've tried that and I always end up with more vivid nightmares than usual

Satan confirms.
user, nobody wants to but you probably should develop a social persona.

This thread is getting a little spooky.

Holy fuck and I thought Holla Forums was autistic.

Thanks for spoiling those image btw.

6'4", 210 pounds here, and I'm skinny as fuck and have never been able to gain weight in my life.

Are you like… idk… how can you weigh so fucking little?

There were better colonial American flags anyway.

Seems like there's trouble in paradise. Maybe they're realizing some of their mods are leaking information?

They really like words like 'appropriate', 'redistribute', and 'subjugate', huh? If I was a Freudian type of guy I'd say something about it.

That's not what gondolas are for, satan. Saved anyway.

whoever made this webm hit the fucking nail right on the head. Beautiful piece of gold.

Holy shit I clicked around on his website a bit more. Go to the programming/coding tab, it's fucking gold, his example of his work in PHP is A FUCKING IF/ELSE STATEMENT

my guess at this point is chink organ thieves breaking into my house in the middle of the night.

Better to know your enemy. I read some Marx, and a few other stuff they posted in their book thread.

Until some Aryan 6'3 210 lbs man comes along and picks your tiny ass up and jacks your shit up.

You're fucked my man. My cousin has micks for parents and he's like 5'7, and no matter how much muscle he puts on it doesn't matter. His frame is so shit that he's just a tense little ball of a man that you could roll out like playdough.

Me.

Maybe you're some kind of sylph (air elemental).

For a kike, Stefan is a pretty okay guy. Webm related.

Just embrace the nightmares and they'll go away.

Yew tryna' foite me m8? 'll ave' yew no I'm ARYIN AS FOCK.

I'm Polish, so it'd really come down to Slavic insanity vs. size.

Weapons help, we're a tool crafting species for a reason.

I don't know, I know a 6'5'' 300+ pound psychopath who could carry two full acetylene tanks on each shoulder up stars and won't fuck with me because he knows what will happen.

All this height/weight shit matters in competition, otherwise it's nothing but nigger-tier posturing, nothing more than a variation of "muh dik".

The only thing natural selection cares about is how capable you are of getting the job done, everything else is nothing but wank.

doesn't look like a Jew to me.

I fucking knew this was a thing for a long time. The Holla Forums is new Holla Forums.

Considering Polish history, you're probably more Germanic than Slavic.

He is, despite the fact he hates his Jewish side.

maybe his kike parent wasn't actually all that Jewish genetically? Stefan looks like any other regular white guy to me.

Many a men have made the mistake of invading the Russia of the internet.

Not who you're replying to but:

Being tall or heavy doesn't guarantee you can win a fight. It does however make the heavier persons chances higher.

How about he goes and reads The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion and also Mein Kampf and Ride the Tiger?

Is Snow Holla Forums or just your average leftyfag? Because there seems to be a pushback after this debacle. I bet there's some goon faggot on sudo right now.

Germoney is in decline. The time has come for Hussarball to rise again and drive back the Muslim hordes.

STO LAT!!

That's how I know that you aren't for an absolute fact. Count your macros. You skinny fags always say you can't gain weight, but you're always scared of doing the work to check if you're eating properly. Go on then, eat another bag of fucking potato chips and tell me how you "eat tons." Typical.

Yep, that's fully Germanic. Also, Holla Forums is more like the Finland of the Internet

That's where posturing and situational awareness make all the difference.

I don't know what to tell you, the guy I know is a fucking monster, ridiculously strong, but I will never be in his company without a means on hand to cave in his stupid dome fucking head if things go sideways and he knows that.

I've fucking raged at him before and he's quailed.

People who think fights are or should be some kind of competition mediated by rules or conduct are larping, as long as you control the context of an engagement, you own it, period.

It doesn't matter whether the guy is massive or small, if he gets the initiative and you're not prepared, if they intend to do you harm you will be, guaranteed.

It seems they want to gain more visitors by shaming themselves even more often. They don't even know how this backfires on imageboards, but i guess let them continue to act retarded.

Me with a 14 years of Judo, me always armed with a fixed blade knife at all times, me capable of battle trance, me having a heart the runs on hatred for jews and niggers and degenerates…

You best just be fighting by my side not against me.

Because they believe in class warfare tbqhwyf

any self respecting national socialist would say that that the upper class is entirely necessary to form a hierarchy, but that they should definitely have a sense of nobeless oblige

I often LARP as a Jew irl, just for keks. I usually introduce myself with a jewy name and then start bartering for prices and stuff.

>>9445760
Don't get sucked into middle school bullshit, Anons. jfc you guys.

I tried embracing the nightmares and ended up having panic attacks several nights in a row

my doc specifically says not to count calories because it does more harm than good when dealing with eating disorder recovery. I do check the work I do by weighing myself once a week, any more frequently and it becomes a negatively reinforcing behaviour

Not him but I can't gain weight because I literally sacrifice my excess energy to power thoughtforms all the time.

I got to calm my mind and keep it calm for a long ass time, months at a time, and maybe… just maybe… I might gain weight then.

you don't need to waste your shekels on all that user. just carry a sock full of quarters at all times.

Well then it's only natural for us to reclaim the great Finnish Empire. Gas the Koreans! Hyperwar now!

t. Urist McDubious

Is this you, user?

remember user's law, user

nothing can be scary if it has, had, or could have, a dick in its ass

with the ifunny watermark especially

I know what you mean. I'm on the shorter side too, but I've gotten into some brawls with taller folk. The best thing about being shorter is having a superior center of gravity.

being a stocky manlet has its perks tbh

Uhhh the carrying a fixed blade knife is part of my job and it just so happens to be perfectly concealed by the clothing I wear at all times. I also always have a bag of coins, a wallet, a lighter, some bits of paper, markers, and sometimes dolls n' amulets n' magick related shit.

I had a taller fellow pick me up once and try to bear hug me in a fight. I headbutted him until we both got concussions.

Holla Forums btfo

The problem with me is I have constant insomnia and my reactions are slow so… if you're just faster than me I'm fucked.

tfw get thrown by manlets very easily

but you're fucked if you have to fight me on the ground

it's like you hate utility or something

gotta brush up on correct headbutt form, friend, work the angles!

Have you tried lucid dreaming? I basically automatically switch over to it when I have nightmares now. It sounds retarded, but it actually does help.

yeah, us furtive pygmies get destroyed by proper hue jew-jitsu

hahah

Got banned several times already for serious discussion and debate. Triggered nigger mods kek

if i was a commie, i'd want to try and forget about my own failures as well

I don't even know how to fight with a knife so whatever. A mace would be a better weapon. Ultimate melee weapon would be a ball-peen hammer.

tfw I never have "nightmares" because I embrace torture and death in dreams
tfw I am the eternal void and not afraid of anything

Honestly natural variance in height and muscularity is the ceiling for physical ability, but depending on your fighting skills you could easily take down a much bigger man than you. I'm pretty tall myself but I've taken down taller people than me before.

So:
Technique > Size meme

I actually like nightmares because it reminds me just how much worse things could be. I almost feel calm inside of them at times.

lol you fat faglord. your doctor is gay
Just get into /fit/. The memes will keep you there and eventually rub off on you no homo.
imgur.com/a/EyzKg

user, you can't be scary if you have, have had, or could have a dick in your ass

looking forward to sparring with folks during the happening tbh

If he seriously wants to lose weight he'll just take up tumo meditation, gain control over subconscious processes in his body, and then start generating shitloads of heat and end up burning all his fat.

Literally all you got to do is shift your awareness to your glands and then auto-suggest them to proper functioning.

8ch.pl/4chon/src/1488742792072.pdf

Kind of, I've used mindfulness to deal with flashbacks. I take it lucid dreaming is just mindfulness for dreams?

Sorry for bringing up commies again, but Stalin would disagree with you there.

He's a skeletor, I was just being mean.

And that's why patriotic marxists-leninists is the only real dangerous commies out there who needs to be destroyed by force.

Shit. I had a roommate who did this when I first went to college (INB4 faggotry, I was in Mechanical Engineering). Skinny motherfucker would just sit indian style and all his veins would bulge out. Managed to build up some bulk from it for the few months he was there.

Every commie must be turned into ashes

Look at this man, this is young josef stalin

Read this faggot, dreams are bullshit.

The concept of dreams as understood by everyone in this society today is all wrong.

media.8ch.net/file_store/84e4b3cd5043c783a9c17e490e80c4b4715a52904f4a1e11faa80ba420685086.pdf

Just observe them thoughts and let them run dry without getting active in and charging them with your emotions.

It'll all run down into a blank.

Then try casting out a single thought with a clearly defined intention.

…then know the power of thought.

So, meditating?

The ultimate redpill on exercise is that it's all mental. You just need to command your body to make massive GAINS and it will.

I am trying to discover how to determine if a system has been compromised by hive.
If you are running a Linux system, please run the following command and report suspicious results:
If you are running multiple Linux machines, please run this test on all of them. Only some may be compromised. Other places to look include /etc/rc*.d

I don't like that word because it implies some sort of activity that you set aside time for and not a way of thinking that becomes constant for you.

You need to control your thoughts. The term is thought control. It's the first step in Initiation Into Hermetics.

Every single thought you attract/create is born out of desire/emotions. Let your heart grow still, let the thoughts run out of charge, and your mind clears up. Then you start to realize the nature of your mind, that it's more like a radio, that every little thing sparks off thoughts.

My experience of this reality, my thought processes, it is very different.

You'll also want to learn how to accumulate vital energy, how to control the elements, etc.

Every single thought you have is potentially powerful, just don't let your thoughts be so scattered, hold the mind to some idea and purpose and really make the thought strong and it'll do anything for you.

Also don't waste masturbation. If you're going to fap, make sure you're charging a sigil or fapping to Ebola Chan or something every time, that's a lot of power.

Do everything consciously with full awareness.

U srs? I've just been doing calisthenics lately and I haven't noticed many gains. My muscles lust look more defined and veinous.

rejecting idpol isn't getting all sore about people being themselves. it's about putting class politics back on top. and you can do that even if you're a black disabled non-binary person

Holla Forums is much worse i guarantee you. plus this is the discord, we've got tons of normies but they have better stuff to do than wank each other off. plus i think elena's a little cute

define communism you can't

you mean centrist liberal?

because on discord we shoot the shit, we're not up to any shenanigans unlike you guys probably would be on mumble

???

what are you basing this off of? babby-tier "communism puts too much faith on government" arguments, when communism is anarchistic?

how many posters here are crossboarders on /r9k/ again? :^)

thanks dad

Yes, it's conditioning yourself to notice when you're dreaming. Once you realize you are dreaming you can change things at will. You're basically in god mode. An easy way to start is to get a wristwatch and constantly check the time (Numbers and letters are all messed up in dreams), you could also try to will yourself to float at a certain point of the day or look for a recurring object in your dreams but that's hard to find. Nightmares are kinda easy to do this with because we automatically reject the existence of things that conflict with our knowledge of how the world works.

Join us on /fa/ and be a fashionable skellie king instead of getting laughed at by these fatties

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LITERALLY EVERYONE IN THIS BOARD COULD SQUARE YOU UP IN A MERE THREE SECONDS
BACK TO YOUR CUCKSHED FAGGOLA

SOMEONE SCREENCAP THIS THREAD

checking those trips for the sake of pity though

I gotta hand it to you leftyfags, you are an endless source of entertainment and you do all the hard work for us. All we have to do is say "hey Holla Forums you guys suck 20 dicks lol fags" and you all come rushing over to defend yourselves by correcting us on just how many dicks you actually suck, all while calling us retarded for getting the precise number wrong.
Free and infinite keks

/fa/'s comatose, and my fashion sense is just a henley shirt and jeans.

THERE'S A FUCKING POTATO WITH THEM THIS IS TOO FUCKING MUCH TOPLMAO

Since you have them then might as well keep them but I'd recommend that you spend your time reading red pilled books.

wtf i love brownhole now

Less than 104, if you weren't straight from 4chum, you'd notice /r9k/ is dead here. However, your board is filled fags and trannies. People who are known for committing sudoku

holy shit, I wasn't even aware that Holla Forums had /fa/
here's what i meant though boards.4chan.org/fa/thread/12290851

Here's his channel.
It really makes you think.
youtube.com/channel/UCDULjo1v2Hivuu4h4LZSTUQ/videos

The new Aol chatroom for social rejects. These are the types that cut themselves because it, 'feels good' because they, 'just can't' reality. Dox them then send shit to the parents, especially at work.

Those digits have to be KEK'S will to bring such a faggot over here for us to laugh at. We don't get lolcows to come everyday, so this is fucking great.

how long is this guy's arm jesus christ

fuck you m8, cutting used to be my go-to for grounding me when I would dissociate. After a while it does feel good because of the endorphin release. There's a difference between people who cut because it's a coping mechanism learned in the absence of healthy coping methods, and the cunts who cut on their arms so everyone can see it for attention. I've stopped and it's a shitty behaviour but just because someone cuts doesn't mean they're necessarily a melodramatic punk

macros aren't calories. Make sure you get enough protein. That is literally all you need to do. You are not eating enough meat. You need red meat to survive. TOUCH THE COW DO IT NOW.

yes Sir

What year did you stop cutting?

I stopped doing it regularly in 2015 and the last time I self harmed was in 2016

Eight 1/4lb patties a day. Your hormone levels will get awesome too, and you'll start loving life. There is everything right with getting the right amount of protein. If you're ever in doubt, cut carbs, increase fat and protein intake.

How long have you been on imageboards and how long on Holla Forums?

Some of them. The others came from the socialism subplebbit.

Eggs and shots of olive oil are one hell of a pick-me-up for those that don't want to consume meat or don't have any at the time.

I bet you smell like sweat.

Absolutely.

copypasta 10 out of 10

i dunno about that user, i eat hamburgers everyday and they've done nothing. i feel patriotic but i'm not gaining any weight.

Fresh eggs are best eggs.

I don't even remember, imageboards since like 06-07 probably. Definitely in middle school though. only been on Holla Forums since 2013 or so. why do you ask

is it hard to raise chickens? I've been thinking about getting some but I'm afraid I'll mess up and they'll die

not hard at all, build em a coop and enclosure, and they'll even feed tehmselves

Heavens no, not at all.
The only real problem is their small and stupid enough to be at risk of being picked off by predators that couldn't go after larger livestock.

they're*

nice, I guess I'll get that set up once I've gotten my garden finished

As long as they're well defended you shouldn't have any problems with them. You're rooster(s) will at some point probably try to challenge you for dominance, but again, they're small and stupid, so their uprisings are easy to quell.

your*
ffs my hands have gone haywire today.

I was just curious since you were apparently cutting yourself well into 2016 and you're talking to some faggot who thinks chickens will attack humans for dominance.

Have you ever kept humans?
Roosters will challenge you. It's what they do.

Is that a boy or a girl? I honesly can't tell. I think its a boy

2lbs of ground beef or equivalent a day. That's for someone who's 120lbs.
If you're 240lbs, that's 4lbs of ground beef or equivalent a day. Every. Single. Day. I guarantee you're not eating enough.

*chickens
fucking hell

Yes I have. lol stop drunkposting user
No they don't.
Maybe you just look like the kind of bitch a rooster could take.

Look that ugly Kike bitch smiling on the right in the first pic. I can't wait for these nasty creatures to have their eyes cut out and them and their families be thrown into fire.

G E N E T I C D E A D E N D S

Roosters are aggressive and dumb as rocks. Certain ones will attack anything. Once your hens start laying, kill the annoying cocksucker for soup and just get one when you need your next generation of layers.

did you forget user? there's no such thing as girls on the internet.

you're probably right about that, my diet's pretty bad, it's mostly just bread and frozen shit, i try to balance it with oats, fruit and peanut butter though. i'm complete shit at managing calorie intake so i'm just hoping everything works out in the end.

If only. There was a slight error in an update to the 'thought-module' that translates thoughts into words. Granted, that was from drunkmeditating, but it's technically a different error.

The only board Holla Forums can make any ground on is literally the equivalent of >>>/plznobully/ xD

Roosters don't give a fuck when hens are laying. Maybe I have a different breed but I've never seen one try to dominate a human.

please accept my drunkpologies and i wish you drunkluck in the future.

They can't even do that. I had a quick look and most of the posts are "gas the kikes race war now also check out this neat kitty gif".

What I meant by that was that they would attack you. Perhaps I've misunderstood their motives, but generally when the male of a herd/pack animal attacks another male animal it's a means of attempting to assert dominance over it's own group, or a territory, etc.

Oh dear.

Did I miss something…?

Just search on youtube. Certain breeds are just complete assholes, even the hens. Other breeds are great.

It's a meme, most NazBols are current or former Holla Forumsyps, it's usually just a way to highlight that you're a spooked little bitch.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Dugin

so we've been infiltrated by wannabe COINTELPRO leftists? purge when?

>22 basic errors and warnings on just the /my-coding/ page ( validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=http://www.chrisaivey.com/my-coding/ )
>Tries to post raw unsanitized php code, if php was installed this wouldn't show and would just run the code, but since it's not, the browser reads it as html and displays it incorrectly because of the unsanitized < > tags
Extremely unprofessional

Whois info:
Name Chris IveyOrganizationAddress 7538 4th AvenueCity BartlettState / Province TennesseePostal Code 38135Country USPhone 9016199413Email [email protected]/* */

No… maybeWhy do you ask…?

It was jewish entryism into Holla Forums. They shilled here for a few months and we kept telling them to fuck off. Eventually when it went nowhere they settled in over at Holla Forums waiting for a Holla Forums entry point.

Bump for hitlerious dox

pic unrelated

Lenin was an absolute terror, the only reason Trotsky and the commissars got to mass murder dissidents was Lenin, he advocated forced disenfranchisement and mass murder. Hell, he gave orders himself.

^Fapfolder-dump confirmed…Or is it you Elena?

Read them. Generally, the theory is fucking retarded regardless of how much you know. They only follow it because they accept the context of their ideology instead of simply applying theory to the context of reality.

Basically, they believe because it's convenient and sounds nice. A grounded person can easily immerse themselves without becoming a commie.

I don't even know what I was expecting. Not shit tier redditors posing as anons.

Well this certainly explains some things.

I'd fuck it.

Jesus christ, you faggots are not from around here, I can tell by the way you type alone. Did you came in from reddit or something? This passive aggresive attitude of yours and hiding behind smug pictures while claiming that you were just "pretending to be retarded" is quite amusing.

Homosexuality and transgenderism is a bourgois sentimentality. It is absolutely derived from a luxury society because it can only exist in this form in such a place.

I honestly do wonder what happened in the alternate reality where Hitler became a famous painter…

Well this shit pretty much proves that Holla Forums needs to lurk moar. I bet they think it's natzees making threats to the ADL too. wew.

I am interested in reading the material, although it's simply a curiosity as I think the entire ideology is utopian and unobtainable. Anyway, I poke my head in from time to time if I see a thread title that intrigues me, and maybe something does… But holy shit are they the most joyless fucks ever. Even the memes are depressing. There are some things we'd find common ground with them on, for sure. But man, it's like wading through sludge getting through a thread over there. Even their thread about WikiLeaks is boring as shit. Which is why they are here posting in this thread. Must be like Christmas for them.. or whatever the commie equivalent would be. Getting an extra loaf in the breadline maybe.
Sage for blog

Same here, but I don't quite know where to start. Should I give the communist manifesto a read?
Not gonna bother with Das Kapital tbh, because it's way too long and has been debunked countless times now.

Read this:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1848/communist-manifesto/ch02.htm

I'm pretty sure that guy didn't left his wife.

Holy fuck
I was laughing right up until this, I didn't realise this was so close to home
The idea that this spooky tranny fuck is creeping around here somewhere is absolutely disgusting.
If I see him I'll gas him for you, lads.

To be fair, people that take part in and congregate within these discord/mumble/tinychat gatherings are alyways /soc/ tier retards that shouldn't be allowed on the internet. But considering Holla Forums is actively inviting retards from reddit over here to post, I wouldn't put it past them that their average userbase really is filled with baby faced cocooned manlets and sexually infantilised retards.

Good thread OP. I would also like to direct everyone's attention to the subject field, it should apply also.

I guess that's why they don't care about women.

>starts and ends sentence with it seems

Starting off strong I see, you didn't even bother looking at the replies that faggot got.

Those beautiful aryan children will be permanently scarred by their father's autistic degeneracy.

Tbh we'd be fat retarded neckbeards.
But I guess that's slightly better than them now.

Some people on Holla Forums still go there.

Though for the same reason kings laugh at jesters.

Law finance is not science.

;_;

That's not how it works. Read up on ants.

Someone make "/polint/"
"Holla Forums intelligence"

that's one hell of a kikey field, right up their with performing arts and banking

leftypol memes are the embodiment of pure cringe

I don't even trust mumble.

And the reason is because we ABSOLUTELY need to keep ourselves hidden. Even if it is in vain.
They don't bother, they're not politically incorrect at all.

Same

I want to be part of the group of cool kids ;_;

Holla Forums has a few wise cracks there. But they are outnumbered by the fucking retards.

It's natsoc with civic nationalism.

Time to go deeper then?
Like p2p?

I'm also a musician and I'm intensely interested by the bank industry as well.

That said, the reason why was to take them on and reform that whole field. That's a hell of a mountain.

This is a good idea. Makes it really fucking hard for normies to get in. You need a degree of computer skill to do that, not much but just enough.

The fact that they have all these branches proves that they do not have the thinking skills to understand memes and conditioning and the fabric of the universe.
This is why the right won. We're in the 21st century, they're in the 20th.

Half of Holla Forums are fruitpickers looking for ripe fruit among the poison tree.

That chink guy in the first pic, he's gonna make it big in the coming struggle, i can just tell.

DEHUMANAIZU YORSELFU

what the fuck is wrong with these people?

Most of Holla Forums do this in connection with their degrees. "Reading a fucking book" is their fucking career.
Only they see it working out practically.

hi TRS !

Do some digging. Visit the bookstore he volunteers at and you might find him. Pic to trigger the communist.

Yes. Read The Holographic Universe. Only like the first two or three chapters though. Most of the book is bullshit.

scilib-physics.narod.ru/Talbot/index.html

Everything about the basic holographic structure of reality and the studies he mentions in the part "basketball games of the mind" is legit. Once he starts talking about currynigger godmen his citations stop being reliable.

On the plus side it's probably a local Antifa hive so I now know where they congregate.
If I was really brave I could infiltrate it.

Basketball Games of the Mind

As incredible as the evidence culled by the above-mentioned researchers is, it is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the control the holographic mind has over the physical body. And the practical applications of such control are not limited strictly to the matters of health. Numerous studies conducted around the world have shown that imagery also has an enormous effect on physical and athletic performance.

In a recent experiment, psychologist Shlomo Breznitz at Hebrew university, Jerusalem had several groups of Israeli soldiers march forty kilometers (about twenty five miles), but gave each group different information. He had some groups march thirty kilometers, and then told them they had another ten to go. He told others they were going to march sixty kilometers, but in reality only marched them forty. He allowed some to see distance markers, and provided no clue to others as to how far they had walked. At the end of the study Breznitz found that the stress hormone levels in the soldiers’ blood always reflected their estimates and not the actual distance they had marched. In other words, their bodies responded not to reality, but to what they were imaging as reality.

According to Dr. Charles A. Garfield, a former National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) researcher and current president of the Performance Sciences Institute in Berkeley, California, the Soviets have extensively researched the relationship between imagery and physical performance. In one study a phalanx of world-class Soviet athletes was divided into four groups. The first group spent 100 percent of their training time in training. The second spent 75 percent of their time training and 25 percent of their time visualizing the exact movements and accomplishments they wanted to achieve in their sport. The third spent 50 percent of their time training and 50 percent visualizing, and the fourth spent 25 percent training and 75 percent visualizing. Unbelievably, at the 1980 Winter Games in Lake Placid, New York, the fourth group showed the greatest improvement in performance, followed by groups three, two, and one, in that order.

Garfield, who has spent hundreds of hours interviewing athletes and sports researchers around the world, says that the Soviets have incorporated sophisticated imagery techniques into many of their athletic programs and that they believe mental images act as precursors in the process of generating neuromuscular impulses. Garfield believes imagery works because movement is recorded holographically in the brain. In his book Peak Performance: Mental Training Techniques of the World's Greatest Athletes, he states, “These images are holographic and function primarily at the subliminal level. The holographic imaging mechanism enables you to quickly solve spatial problems such as assembling a complex machine, choreographing a dance routine, or running visual images of plays through your mind.”

Australian psychologist Alan Richardson has obtained similar results with basketball players. He took three groups of basketball players and tested their ability to make free throws. Then he instructed the first group to spend twenty minutes a day practicing free throws. He told the second group not to practice, and had the third group spend twenty minutes a day visualizing that they were shooting perfect baskets. As might be expected, the group that did nothing showed no improvement. The first group improved 24 percent, but through the power of imagery alone, the third group improved an astonishing 23 percent, almost as much as the group that practiced.

It is after Chapter 5 that all the bullshit begins in earnest.

Most everything before Chapter 5 in The Holographic Universe book is right.

t. actually read through and checked all the citations and author background information