Really?
I could dig that

you know what to do brave user
take to the skies
usher in a new era of nintendo
treehouse would like this
you know they will

bump

Didn't Ellen Degenerate already do something gay with Mario and Luigi?

what the fuck?

I'm pretty sure one of the game manuals says that Wario was Mario's childhood friend.

What?

Wiki says thy are twins

mariowiki.com/Luigi

…user.

Apparently someone already had a better idea.

What new breed of autism is this shit?

I'm guessing. Goddamn it.

step up, senpai.

Frozen was a huge fucking mistake

Wow Twitter is really gay

How about "ask nintendo for an actually good gay character"?

It is truly amazing you even know how to use a computer.

Shh, you'll trigger Holla Forums

How do you make a good gay character without making him look like he's some sort of excuse for pushing a retarded tumblr-like agenda?

Mostly by using the fact to write an actually good story on top of that.
And if all else fail, just make a digital milo and bob's your uncle.

it was a joke started by a couple of streamers

people have since thought it was serious and joined it

That actually sound really good.

Now all i can think of is a donkey kong clone with the girl replaced by a black guy being "protected" by trigglypuff, and milo jumps like a ballet dancer.

#>usinghashtags

How can you even post here?

Do you need assistance?

are you mentally deficient?

Wario Date?

Come on.

This is one of those times that I can't tell if this is grade A baiting or you being actually retarded.

The big problem with gay characters is that being gay is not something that can be displayed visually or mechanically through gameplay, unless the game is literally about sucking cocks.

So, Game Developers have a limited number of options, when it comes to making gay characters.

They have a "gay voice", they prance around tickling people's assholes with fairy wands while gobbling record amounts of cocks, challenging the player to have a problem with their lifestyle.
These are the shittiest characters

These are also shitty. If you're trying to fight monsters or stop terrorists or save the planet, the sexual preferences of a guy you know matter as much as the heafty shit you took last night.

Homosexuality is never mentioned in the game, but the Devs go to twitter or tumblr or wherever and say "Oh ya he's gay btw" for extra controversy/publicity or SocJus brownie points. Rarely ends well.

Being a world-class cocksucker is totally fine. But literally nobody cares. Especially if they have to fight dragons or whatever. Devs making a huge deal out of it and making damn sure you know "HE IS GAY AND ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOU KNOW THIS JUST MAKING SURE YOU KNOW HE'S GAY LOOK HOW GAY HE IS YOU'RE PLAYING A GAME WITH A GAY CHARACTER WE'RE SO TOLERANT AND PROGRESSIVE"

I got a buddy, let's call him Dan. Gay as the sun is bright. But he keeps it on the down-low. He doesn't go around shop-vac-ing the foreskins of every dick he sees. He doesn't start a conversation with how hard it is for him to be gay. He's just a normal dude who happens to be a faggot.

Game Devs apparently don't know how to write people like Dan into their games, because if he was in a game, his homosexuality wouldn't come up at all, because no one gives a shit, he doesn't give a shit, and he doesn't want you to give a shit just because he's not a fan of muff diving.

TL;DR Gay characters will always be terrible because the people that make gay characters are too focused on making them Gay, rather than actually making them a good character that happens to be gay.

Not only that, but if someone makes a good gay character without saying he's gay, but later is revealed he is, the fans of said character would ruin it with retarded theories and headcanons, and ironically, only focusing in the fact he sucks dick rather of the thing he has done.

Oh thank you friend. Really useful link.

Is there a difference?

Who said anything about writing a character that appeals to the SJW?
I said an actually good character,which would obviously trigger the sj's due well the fact it would be too subtle to their heads.

Of course, before tackling that, there are some more urgent bigger things to tackle, like well learning how to actually do good games instead of just doing a lot of shitty ones and accidentally once in a black moon actually pulling a good one just to milk it to death on its next 100 iterations.

It was THEBESTGAMERS you nigger

Also, all those anons thinking it's a seripus hashtag
wew

Only about 5% of game characters are actually written well to the standard you are expecting.
Same for gay characters, but there are far fewer of them. There's probably 1 or 2 gay characters that are written well in the history of gaming.

Jesus christ look at the industry and lower your standards or we'll keep seeing you're retarded rants.

For Goodness sake, it's 2016! Give me one good reason why Mario shouldn't be lovingly eating Wario's onion flavored anus. It's also time we end the stigma against koopas who are sexually attracted to baby Peach. That doesn't make them monsters.

Starlow.
Starlow ruins everything with her roundness.
No gay man stays gay for long when looking at her.

Ugh why you people are so homophobic? Why are you implying that gay people are ugly and stupid? Current year everybody.

Cancer.

We're realists user.

wut?

Bowser is comparable to an SJW, in the sense that he's for equality only when it suits him.

If Nintendo don't #MakeMarioKissWario in the next game then I'm going to boycott the NX. Seeing Mario kiss Wario would change the lives of kids across the globe.

Mario & Wario should be an official gay couple. It's current year. Come on Nintendo, where are all the LGBT characters?

Is it wrong that I still think the internet needs a sarcasm detector?

Or how about an otherwise normal character without ham-fisted "Also btw I'm gay you better accept me" dialogue?

Why is he so perfect?

He isn't even that good

It's a joke started by the best gamers, calm down

I don't know what to think now

also he's fat.

It already did.

Why wouldn't Nintendo make a new Wairoland game?

they haven't found a way to flood it with memes yet.

They should do this, but it should be used as an attack by Wario in a boss fight against Mario in a game

I mean, Wario's gotta be fucking disgusting, right? Maybe if you accidentally get grabbed by him he gives Mario a peck on the cheek, but because he does nothing but eat garlic it causes an insta-kill

i like to think they want to make sure it lives up to the older games and isnt handled by a bunch of monkeys

italians love garlic. i think

That thread had some good OC

I wish I saved any of that shit.

Nice meme.

read his post again.