CIA turned every Microsoft Windows PC in the World into Spyware

BREAKING: CIA turned every Microsoft Windows PC in the world into spyware. Can activate backdoors on demand, including via Windows update

the Fags of Reddit are wanking all over themselves
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5y0e33/breaking_cia_turned_every_microsoft_windows_pc_in/

Other urls found in this thread:

linuxfromscratch.org/
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Babbies_First_Linux
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-07/ultimate-fake-news-list
8ch.net/tech/res/720560.html
8ch.net/tech/res/720531.html
ubuntu.com/legal/terms-and-policies/privacy-policy
linuxmint.com/download.php
linuxliveusb.com/
archive.is/L4RdO
linuxmint.com/edition.php?id=226
archive.is/uAmMH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parabolic_microphone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_microphone
wired.com/2016/06/demonically-clever-backdoor-hides-inside-computer-chip
archive.fo/qNtIE
wiki.osdev.org/Expanded_Main_Page
exploit-db.com/exploits/41171/
amazon.com/Surveillance-Defeater-Countermeasure-Protection-Device/dp/B00383Z5L0
blog.invisiblethings.org/papers/2015/x86_harmful.pdf
github.com/corna/me_cleaner
archive.is/RYr9B
qubes-os.org/doc/dispvm/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_Kitty
coreboot.org/Binary_situation
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Lantern_(software)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigga we've known about this shit for years. It's why you need to be on Linux (preferably an LFS or Gentoo build) and behind a VPN

mfw I still run win7 with everything automatic turned off. who the fuck needs all this new shit. it sucks.

anything past ME is botnet so you're fugged already

fugg

Actually, anything past Windows 95 OSR2. OSR 2.1 was the first to include the NSAKEY backdoor.

Guess even a broken cuck is right 2x a day

if you people didnt already know or assume this, youre too much of a normie tech wise

same CIA that claims evul Russia hacked da eleckshun

And yet the stupid goyim still trust them.

then I guess it's a (((total coincidence))) that the same agency that told Trump about the wiretap is involved and it's totally not a very purposeful attempt to discredit the NSA

People have to give a shit about you before you get hacked and luckily no one cares about anyone here so we're all safe.

Only fucking idiots still use NSA/Windows, or as I now call it, CIA/Niggers.

You did switch away from Windows, didn't you user?

Is there an idiot guide on how to switch to a different operating system?

Terryposting is bestposting.

This had better not be the vault 7 surprise. shit we all fucking knew already.

Of coursh

linuxfromscratch.org/
here you go

This is not news…boring another load of nothing

Which linux distro should I switch to as a total newbie?
Mint?

I use Linux

Gentoo

they have linux cyberweapons user. NO os is safe……. except maybe temple os top kek

Sorry user, I'm afraid you're gay.

Step up your game user. I believe it's going to be even easier with the 4.10 kernel

There's nothing wrong with GNOME.

read the goddamn thread

Here's the thing about Linux: it's an OS kernel. As in the basic functions required to allow interaction between a human user and the machine hardware. A desktop environment (and the programs packaged with it, known as a "distribution" or "distro") may contain more advanced shit that can definitely be botnet, like Ubuntu or Linux Mint. The reason I suggested using LFS (Linux From Scratch) is that you know exactly what you're putting into your OS and you learn a bit about security and computers in the process.

Virtualbox doesn't make use of IOMMU passthrough. How the fuck do you do it?

wew lads, the cia is letting their fear show.

There's not enough smug animu girls in the world…

So basically it's all command code for malware,Trojans, viruses that the CIA had. So any tom,dick or harry with a connection to the internet can fuck with the normal people now, thanks Assange I'm sure that some alcoholic Uzbekistani isn't going to hold western banks hostage or shut down everyone's shit because they are a vindictive asshole.

I'm sure they don't have your backdoors spread wide open

That is the point, you pussy faggot.

KVM/QEMU. They're guides online.

Ubuntu. Ubuntu's repos have everything you need with little configuration. The most important thing for distros is repos.

I'm partial to Ubuntu, OpenSUSE and Arch. Arch is difficult to set up. Ubuntu is easy to set up. OpenSUSE is easy to set up but you have to do some additional configuration for additional repos.

tfw Holla Forums and installed gentoo

I can almost guarantee you ubuntu is likely compromised as well. Take the time to learn to install arch or gentoo or LFS if you really want to be secure

What this means is more security patches and possibly total rewrites of kernels/firmware just for security. I think that's a good thing. Maybe the world will wake up to the fact that the Internet as a whole is a pretty bad thing, or at least that HTTP and its derivatives are fucking dumb.

thanks m8

Yes, but they admit that breaking into Linux is still much harder.

t. Gentoo master race.

Ubuntu is definitely compromised. They're a corporate entity that has somehow managed to stay alive while providing and maintaining free software. They get their money from somewhere, and I'm almost 100% sure most of it isn't from donations. It's probably from subsidies and bribes.

This
But to add to that, I'd say go with Mint. It's about the most beginner friendly you could get.
Proprietary plugins out of the box, the benefit of Ubuntu repos, etc.
Cinnamon is shit, but luckily they have a XFCE version (Kek's preferred DE as determined by my dubs).

Oh, and the creator of Mint is hugely anti-Israel. Even so far as to reject donations from pro-Israel individuals.

That's exactly what I'm saying though. Switch from Windows to a Linux distro.

You know what, fuck it your right. I embrace this . CIA and every other alphabet soup agency had no business messing around with the last frontier.

Let them burn for the arrogance of thinking they can cage everyone in this post modern bullshit human zoo

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM UBUNTU AND ITS DERIVATIVES LIKE MINT AND KALI THEY ARE COMPROMISED

The internet of things is a bad thing, things on the internet are bad, but the internet as a whole is the only reason anyone is even fighting back or knows what's happening at all. It's our greatest weapon against the kikes by far, despite all of its faults, and the faults extend to the kikes' security as well with things like this being dropped. If Assange ends up releasing the full hacking suite over the next releases, we're being handed the CIA's keys to every castle at once for fuck's sake.

Source?

this, avoid systemd

OpenBSD is the Gold Standard in security, and has the superior, non-Marxist BSD license. FreeBSD isn't known to be as secure but has a Linux compatibility layer.

Are you a nigger? It's a pentesting distro not for desktop usage. And Parrotsec is better for pentesting than Kali anyway.

Why are BSDfags literally the worst?

Maybe not all of us are nerds so we need the nerds out there to make it clear to us how to be safe

fyi I am a layman tech-wise and I've long assumed that if you're using a jewish operating system then jews will have a backdoor into your computer

in fact anonymity is basically impossible to my impression

No fucking shit they did this. What, you think forcing the windows 10 upgrade on people was for a better user experience?

it's just listed as a derivative of Ubuntu. Edgy kids like to use kali nowadays because it makes em look like hackers.

no solid evidence since I don't go digging around in proprietary software anymore but

should be reason enough to stay away from Canonical software, especially since there are better, more transparent alternatives that aren't partnered with major corporate entities like Amazon.

systemd is literally hitler god damn

meant to reply to these:

Nigger that shit doesn''t work like 90% of the time and microsoft's "fix" for this was to have you install an update THROUGH WINDOWS UPDATE. Yes your windows update won't work, so why not use it to fix it?

waiting on more support for DX11 for **Space Engineers*

CIA backdoors are built into most modern hardware. It's not a question of what operating system or electronic device you're using, but rather if you're using one at all.

Don't listen to the people shitting on Ubuntu. I don't use Ubuntu myself but there's literally nothing wrong with it.

checking those dubs but gnome is best for laptops hands down

CIA malware targets iPhone, Android, smart TVs

Have more here:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

Some parts of text

Leftypol are a pathetic cancer and shills tryingh to dominate other boards and shill against Holla Forums while defend the establshment with some other bullshit garbage sometimes, if we live under the rule of these disgusting trash trying to shill and make board war we never would have real information

Holla Forums have their userbase constructed in Holla Forums and gamergate exodus, leftypol shills who try to find libtards on reddit and shill for government will not win.

Now i want to know, will the left-wing websites of tech who only copy and paste the media owned by democrats party

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-07/ultimate-fake-news-list

Report this wikileaks about CIA? Or they will try to supress, hide, everything like HIllary Clinton and DNC Hacked emails on wikileaks? And this is only the first pack

Have much more things than this but have few collection here

8ch.net/tech/res/720560.html

8ch.net/tech/res/720531.html

I want to know if the sites owned by democrats party will try to manipulaste and supress this to hide everything like all the wikileaks emails hacked of DNC talking about the media of democrats party, their lies, their manipulation was supressed.

Maybe the media owned by democrats party will try to manipulate this or don't care, will report this about CIA, but they supressed and don't show the content and information of wikileaks of hacked emails of DNC, Democrats party and their corrupt media

This too. Stay away from Intel products at all costs.
AMD and ATI drivers are shit on Linux, but take the lumps.

Right, show me your fascist license. BSD is the best we've got.

>we- I mean the FBI isn't interested in you

its so funny what is going on

wikileaks delivers batch of hacked data after some ridiculous hype…

everyone quicklý realizes that the leak is actually just a bunch of useless files and data (as expected)…

wikileks fans then start shilling their own threads to hide the fact the data is nothing so they can blame it on shills and sharia blue etc

when guess what— there are not shareblue or ctr are here, just disappointed people (like myself) who once again have been let down by a big nothing from wikileaks and assange trying to sell his stupid book in his press conferance

Get out, you worthless hooknose subhuman.

Don't you have some pony role playing to do?

I really like Ubuntu and most of it's derivatives, but I can still admit that there are some problems with it in principle.
Ubuntu is the stepping stone, not the destination.

You're doing everything wrong m8. XFCE is master race, but especially if you're on a laptop, you need something lighter.

You gnewfags should use good GNU/Linux (e.g. Gentoo, Alpine) or *BSD. Not doing so is computer cuckoldry.

You're on Holla Forums, not /lolbertarian/.

Windows is the real fascist :^)

You know what on second thought lemme look at the types of info they collect about you.
ubuntu.com/legal/terms-and-policies/privacy-policy

We may collect the following types of personal information from you:

Where you go

Who you talk to and associate with

What you search for

> the collection and use of your search terms and IP address in this way; and
> the storage of your search terms and IP address by Canonical and such selected third parties (if applicable).

That should tell you all you need to know about Ubuntu being a privacy leak

Fuck you Ubuntu shill

They're bugged, too.

Ubuntu isn't a stepping stone. It's a do it all distro that can be used for any purpose with massive repos.

They're not as insufferably bad as they could be, but yeah, those are your only options right now.

Buggy drivers or devices made by an Israeli-owned company.
If you only ever really browse Holla Forums and the occasional normieshit, the choice is clear.

I wasn't aware that Holla Forums was a Marxist safe space, my apologies.

I meant in terms of opening the door to normies who know nothing about GNU+Linux.
If someone learns all they need to and decide to just stick with Ubuntu because it just werks, more power to them I suppose.

Sorry, wrong wording. I mean, they have spyware in them too.

I shill for xfce on everything but laptops made within the last 5 years or so. The functionality is worth the hog. Without a mouse the hotkeys are simply bliss.

Everything you do in Ubuntu is logged by Amazon now, I'm sure it's possible to purge the OS of proprietary Amazon code, but why wouldn't you install a distro that doesn't have it in the first place.

Ubuntu is the final point of distros. When you're done toying around with Linux you go to Ubuntu. I use Arch because I can't give up yaourt but Ubuntu is my second choice for desktop usage. I use Debian for servers.

They'll probably make it sound very uninteresting, and do some explosive clickbait circus about something else to make sure nobody pays attention to this.

My bad. You're right though. I still say ethically though that AMD and ATI are the better option.

What the fuck am I reading?

Ubuntu isn't the Hegelian dream faggot. It's great. It's normie-friendly. But it isn't what Linux should be.

Looks like wikileaks have cut out all the important code though.

It's a matter of principle. The fact that anyone would even reserve the right to spy on you is completely disrespectful. Have some pride.

For fucks sakes, at least pair it with fixubuntu.com

Do not use or recommend Ubuntu, if you want your justwerks distro, go with Mint. Mint isn't perfect, but it's fine for beginners. Really any distro is better than NSA/Windows, as we can see in vault 7 here it is literally the case that the CIA has an outright agreement with MS to let them just remotely log into your machine through an actual OS service. It is totally and completely open to them. Realistically if they want into your system they'll get in no matter what you're using, but with Linux they'll at least be forced to roll out something targeted rather than just sending a request for info to your computer and having your machine respond with
before proceeding to send them back all your files.

Not yet we don't have it, Assange said it's probably going to drop later along with the other weaponized tools. There's some obvious hesitance because of how big of a deal everyone effectively having the capabilities of the CIA to hack and spy is. It's basically another holocaust in the making, so you know, he should do it today.

If someone has zero interest in hacking distros what they should be using is Ubuntu. It's not that you can't tinker with Ubuntu it's that Ubuntu has just about everything you cold possibly need. If you use Ubuntu you're not going to have to go around compiling shit from source because there's no package of it on the repos for your distro.

Ubuntu works. Ubuntu has everything you need. The Amazon shit on Ubuntu can be easily removed.

Is it just me, or does it seem like everyone one of these "reveals" were already known. I know I browse Holla Forums, have been for years, so naturally I'm more in the loop, and everytime something like this comes about, the only thought process that goes through my head was, "I thought that was already common knowledge".

I guess now it's confirmed rather than being speculation and the accumulation of various stories put together.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Like i said early in the threat. Do you really want some vindictive Uzbekistani asshole fucking with entire world because he felt slightly bored one afternoon??.

anons ignore this CIA NIGGER. i recommend ubuntu because it is the best linux distro and justwerks.

Transparency will compel people to fix exploits.

Stop begging for affirmation and stop using !Effie speak.

*leftie

So now that we know how the CIA is spying on us, how the fuck do I get rid of the spyware?
What's it called?
I'll boot DOS and manually delete each file if I have to.

I can't stand Unity, so no, i'll go Mint.

What are you using? If Windows, you should probably just delete yourself.

Wikileaks never release anything that could be genuinely harmful. Don't believe it for a second.

Libertarian baradise :DDD

Seriously though if it was released that shit would be patched before your download finished.

>hacks everyone

IT'S THE RUSSIAN HACKERS

At this point I would suspect alphabet agencies to hack and modify household pets.
Please flip over any that were acquired after 2002 and see if they have a serial number ending in 20133.
Watch out! Your cat or dog lifting its tail means it is transmitting a wifi data payload of all your passwords.

IT'S THE RUSSIAN HACKERS

Fuck off. Holla Forums is for discourse, not syntax and muh sekrit club

Hopefully it'll also encourage Microsoft or any other company period from working with blacksuit agencies and allowing them to strong arm them into writing special backdoors for exclusive them.

who the fuck chooses a linux distro based on the default de?
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU RETARDED FUCKING NORMIE RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice sperg CIA

Wew lad. Just wait.

Nah nigga, assume you're getting hacked if your setup is remotely modern and networked.
The only solution is get an old ass non-wifi "sandboxed" laptop or desktop and dedicate it to store passwords or sensitive data.
Everything else you are using is compromised, period.

Only min maxers and ricers don't use a DE

For anyone wanting to try out Linux

Download one of these
linuxmint.com/download.php
Preferably one of the 64 bit ones. Also KDE is the most "modern", and cpu intensive, of the environments.

Then use this linuxliveusb.com/
to make a bootable usb from the iso you just downloaded.

Finally make sure that your pc tries to boot from usb before the disks. You can configure it through the BIOS, and install.

I want them to do it, if only to compel the industry to plug those exploits. The CIA is absolutely incompetent and lost these tools to the net anyways, meaning our enemies also have them.

There is no good reason to maintaining these tools so you can use exploits your enemies can also use.

Maybe not to the scale the US does it due to a lack of funds, but if you don't at least suspect them of doing as much shit as they can then you're naive.

Avoid systemd.

Just get Aegist VOAT 1.18 or whatever, though I think it was discontinued, and there's another one that is much better up for grabs to disable backdoors and telemetry.

Also, get peerblock, Privox VPN, disable shitty windows stuff you can replace with better software, use CCleaner, Wise registry cleaner and disk cleaner, and fucking virtualize your OS on a highly riced setup so no fucking normie can figure it out, not to mention encryption.

These techniques permit the CIA to bypass the encryption of WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram, Wiebo, Confide and Cloackman by hacking the "smart" phones that they run on and collecting audio and message traffic before encryption is applied.
The CIA also runs a very substantial effort to infect and control Microsoft Windows users with its malware. This includes multiple local and remote weaponized "zero days", air gap jumping viruses such as "Hammer Drill" which infects software distributed on CD/DVDs, infectors for removable media such as USBs, systems to hide data in images or in covert disk areas ( "Brutal Kangaroo") and to keep its malware infestations going.
Many of these infection efforts are pulled together by the CIA's Automated Implant Branch (AIB), which has developed several attack systems for automated infestation and control of CIA malware, such as "Assassin" and "Medusa".

Attacks against Internet infrastructure and webservers are developed by the CIA's Network Devices Branch (NDB).

The CIA has developed automated multi-platform malware attack and control systems covering Windows, Mac OS X, Solaris, Linux and more, such as EDB's "HIVE" and the related "Cutthroat" and "Swindle" tools, which are described in the examples section below….

Yes, goy, please try our new secure OS. Pay no attention to systemd.

Did that faggot really call out Stallman of all people for not doing anything for the tech world?

Did he really give credit for the mouse and GPU to Steal Jobs?

Ignorant and disrespectful motherfuckers.

The obvious immediate thing that needs to be addressed is how do we get these alphabet agencies dismantled.
The everything is compromised argument is known, the only real mistake from this point onward is inaction and complacency.

Doxx their addresses and post them online. Then just go kill them.

Behead those who don't install it.

Ububtu and others use compromised systemd
without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page#Free_and_Open-Source_.28FOSS.29_operating_systemswithout_systemd_in_the_default_installation>systemd

WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK CAT LADIES HAVE SO MANY OF THEM, user?

Does this mean I can install Linux on my machine, and then set it up so it runs Windows on top of the Linux installation at the same level of performance it would be if I installed Windows directly? What benefit does this provide in security? Would the way to use it to be use Linux for all day-to-day and hateposting activities, and the isolated windows installation for vidya and shit? Would the windows exist as an app or something, or would I hate to boot to it?

t. tech retard but I can follow tutorials

Everything is bugged you guys. This is just something that must be accepted. Computers and the internet were compromised long ago. There is a file filled with everything you've ever done on the internet somewhere.

SystemD and PulseAudio are CIA assets.

Always make sure neither are installed. Avoid SJWare like the plague.

When in doubt, use Gentoo or something comparable.

Even though Stallman is a Jew he's right about free software. The BSD license allows shit like OSX to exist because anyone can fork free software with the BSD license and turn it into proprietary software.

Proprietary software is a scourge because it enables shit like Microsoft putting backdoors into their software and it takes ages to find the backdoors unless they leak. From a security perspective you should only support free software licenses like GNU GPL.

Safe platforms:
386 / 486 desktop or laptop with 3.11 on it and only dial-up networking capabilities that are not being utilized.
Piece of paper.
Sandbox or offline and outdated are your only hope, linux ain't gonna save you.

Operation:Weeping Angel(Reference to Dr Who where you turn your back or blink and the angel gets closer to you)

CIA cyber hack that can take over Samsung smart TV's with a "false" off mode that monitors everything you say,same with TV's that have camera's attached. It can take over smartphones and use them as a location finder,camera and audio recorder without you knowing and it can take over car systems. Basically anything connected to the internet can be used as a spying device at a momen't notice. Possibly even remote assassination in regards to the cars.

8671 pages of CIA cyber intelligence documents were leaked today and this is literally tip of the iceberg

I get the feeling it is too.

Holla Forums should develop its' own linux distro; maybe fork temple OS and add networking capabilities.

That said, I think we all know we're being monitored by the feds.

I wouldn't be surprised, but that level of backdoor is probably just some tpmodule encryption backdoor or some shit.

Kek. I actually remember when they started that, I said fuck it and moved away.

Anyway if you're worried about them tracking what you post on facebook whew lad you're a fucking retard.

If Debian is backdoored, all the deb distros are backdoored. Systemd is irrelevant at this point.

I don't believe the mint team would backdoor it; ffs they even demanded Israelis and Israel supporters not use their distro.

Anyway, I'm working on a LFS right now to transfer away from mint. I hate compiling shit from source, but I guess I may as well be part of the problem for these cianiggers.

You'd have to do a headless install to get anywhere near the same performance, and even then you wouldn't because most computers are optimized for windows (and vice versa) and using virtualbox will prevent direct calls to the CPU and other hardware from the windows OS e.g. it's filtered through the linux os

FUUGGGGGGGGGGGG

I will kill you nigger.

If everyone creates their own linux distro; the only avenues of attack for them are then based on any shared software like firefox which will be sandboxed differently for each individual effectively making it impossible to mass-spy on people.

Of course that requires everyone diy and everyone not do it the easiest/"normal" way. Still possible.

its simple you LOBOTOMIZE Windows until spyware is gone,
DELETE PACKAGES
and then you WHITELIST every connection with a firewall

The level of performance is similar (there is always some overhead). The whole GPU gets passed to windows so its performance is basically the same. You can start and stop the windows vm like a program while running linux, it's not like dual-booting.

If you're still on windows you're already fucked.

the shit is hacked at the processor level bro

It's inherently compromised, probably a workaround for that, too.
Another problem is all the work you put into your computer is negated by a compromised network device, your router, or modem etc…
Software probably can't fix the hardware exploits.

AHAHAHA

And National Socialist policy should be to enforce free software. Proprietary software shouldn't be allowed to exist or at the very least courts will not recognise proprietary copyright.

That's the spirit.

Buy me with shekels before you guys have me accidentally commit suicide.

now this is what i call shitposting

We're going to have to really put the effort into making hardware and software from scratch.
Looking good on the software front.
Would be nice to package it in a way that's mass consumable so normies can stop adding to the botnet.
But that's probably the only overall solution.

install gentoo then

Yep. That's why you stop at Win7 sp1 (+rollup 2, last uncucked fix) and put it behind a nix box. No moar lookie shlomo cuckie

(heil'd)
OK sounds cool. I'm putting together a new desktop and was really hesitant to install new Windows but I need it for vidya and adobe CS work.

Can't figure out the consensus ITT on linux. OpenBSD, arch, mint? what is XFCE? I don't mind a troublesome installation process but once everything I need is in place I'd like to not have to worry about it.

I'm not going to go into the pros and cons of the 4 major virt platforms but I will say if you want to run linux and windows gaymen then go with ESXI trial and enter a warez serial. The setup for gpu passthrough to a windows guest is only 6 quick steps instead of the 20 or so with multiple compiles, patches and configuration changes with xen or kvm. Additionally ESXI has a rather easy virtual networking configuration, making installing a pfsense firewall rather straight forward. You will need a second computer or a phone to connect to the admin web panel. Lookup hydra multiheaded virtual computer

Also before anyone suggest qubesOS go fucking use it and realize it's shit.

Compromised now too.

thats it time to back to BSD

to go*

Install Gentoo.

There is. It's called UAC.

Lol no. Literally some days I just connect to random wifi hotspots and hack into people's shit for lulz.
9/10 times it's a pass-the-hash attack that gets me in.

Windblows is insecure as fuck.

I can make the CPU, but it is not going to get anywhere near the performance of a modern one without commissioning it from a large company. Probably from chinkland.

What architecture should we use? x86? AMD? ARM? MOS? Z80? PowerPC? RX? Alpha? PA-RISC? MIPS? SPARC? Something custom?

and compromised

OpenBSD is mostly used for servers and it's not Linux. It's Unix. If you try to use it as a desktop OS you will have a difficult time. Arch is difficult to install. You will likely have a difficult time getting it setup.

XFCE is a desktop environment. It's pretty bare bones. It's usually used on older computers that had difficulty with modern DE.

Mint is a derivative of Ubuntu. It uses Ubuntu LTS as its base. Which is a version of Ubuntu that has support for 2 years. The software on Ubuntu LTS is kind of old.

I recommend you try out Ubuntu and its derivatives on a virtual machine. Virtual Box or VMware player.

Go here and go down to Ubuntu

Try out the Ubuntu derivatives like Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Xubuntu and Ubuntu GNOME and see what you like

It doesn't have to be top of the line hardware, old and simple is still superior to "can run Crysis" for privacy or security.
We should be aiming even to the most basic low resource platforms, I'm thinking of programs like the ones we used to have on palm OS even.

I'm switching from Debian + Windows 7 to just Gentoo. Linux can be such a headache to get running. This won't be fun at all.

KEK

I can't keep up with all this shit. My brain is fried from work and kids. I don't really care if CIAniggers are tracking me on 8/pol/ all day long they can suck my dick faggots the lot of them anyway.

I mean, since we're rebuilding the wheel anyway, we could even go for 3 or 4 states; scrap binary completely and go full analog. Possibilities are endless.

I do not have the capabilities to make a CPU the size of a chip fam. I could probably make one the size of a tablet by hand.

Custom architecture it is then.

Fuck, right the fuck when i wanted to just play my video games. Even my vpn provider changed my password esterday, on a deleted email i can't access, and i had to create new free account. I guess i can't just play video games anymore.

Yeah, go install Mint. It's literally easier to install than Windows. It's what I put on relatives' machines so they can't break them.
Plus, the guy who maintains it has taken a lot of shit for being anti-Israel.

Is this you?

That's the Gnome desktop environment. You could just as easily be running another operating system.

Oh so Canonical is innocent with the Amazon search shit? Get gassed.

You know this how?
FreeBSD is godly anons.

I don't want to use Ubuntu if this is true:

What would be the next easiest and relatively privacy respecting alternative?

Yeah, that's been the case since at least Windows fucking 95 and the CIA did it with Microsoft's consent. It's always good to shine a light on it, though.

Not everyone is uberleet enough to use Linux.

As of Ubuntu 12.06 the Amazon stuff is no longer enabled by default. You have to enable it yourself. So don't listen to him. There is literally nothing wrong with Ubuntu. Ubuntu is the best Linux experience in my opinion. You should at least try it.

I've been using Linux since like 2003. When you've been using Linux as long as I have you really start to appreciate Ubuntu.

Terry was right this entire time

Holla Forums pls.

TrueOS, formally PC-BSD, is pretty nice.

This. This is 1984 100% confirmed by these leaks. We have to end the deep state. Right now the MsM is their only remaining weapon.

But linux has no video games, i am addicted to them more than to national socialism causes.

CIA Confirmed Shill. This awakens every normalfag on the planet to the dangers and risks they thought before were possible but had doubt about

You forgot academia. The deep state is the (((deep state))) so they employ all the tools of the kikes, seeing as how they are the kikes.

And how do you propose we end academia?

If you don't think the long arm of the deep state is capable of holding guns to the Mint team's head m8, well than TOP FUCKING KEK there is nothing these CIANiggers aren't capable of and that's including and not limited to threatening the children and families of these brave men and women. It's 2017, you should know this.

Tell lecturers to start criticizing, targeting and exposing the deep state or we start targeting them.

Yeah, but now we have more evidence. Normies mostly thought careful individuals were paranoid.

I can only guess that Assange never got a complete, usable code, or he would have used that for more information, or passed it on to a third party who would.

(Checked)
Under-appreciated post.

>Not doing all of your computing on a modified Nintendo DS connected over LAN to a SBC running Gentoo :^)

Purge all enemies of the people?

What good games are there even worth playing? Last thing I enjoyed was XCOM:EW

Europa Universalis IV, Hearts of Iron II & IV. Pretty much all I can stand these days.

(Checked)

I dare you. Watch what happens.

I fucking despise Linux for being buggy, poorly made garbage with shit hardware support and shit UI's, but nigger, all you need are Dosbox and some console emulators. Linux can do that.

Academia should fall via a combination of moving the Overton window further right and installing Holla Forumsacks in the system. We pretty much just do what the kikes did to subvert it but in reverse.

This.
WINE is also bearable if you've got a little bit of registry voodoo and some substitute DLL's, depending on the game.

test

Alright nigger.

Watch how nothing will happen.

I hoped it was truth about 9/11 or something greater (Holocaust) as an example. Fucking nothing, well just research, but this won't help our cause or change much, we already knew, not surprise. (((Wikileaks)))… haha

Fuck off kike.

What have Linuxfags being doing all this time? They code support for 4096-core machines but not for decent audio quality.

FreeBSD can still be fully exploited by the CIA, check out the exploit list.

Yeah, theres a lot of shit on the -nix exploit lists, this is going to take a bit to comb over.

Everyone is a wee bit fucked here.

The only way to escape this madness is to use old school computers, an Amiga 600 with the Vampire 2 accelerator could fair well with basic websites, music/video playback, and some good games.

other than supporting sjwlgbt, sure.

That's the problem

Don't complain about Linux, user, they do it for free! Besides it's open source so if you can always fix it yourself :^)

The worst thing about Linux is the Linux community.

I'm a fan of the ToughBook CF-30. It's cheap and good enough for basic video/audio editing. Plus, it can survive a 10 foot drop and work in pouring rain. And it has a physical off switch for wifi.
of course, I've gone ahead and removed it my CF-30 for good measure

You can play emulators, retroarch, psp, dolphin or download gog games for linux, and even have steam but could have problems in some distros

But is easier you let the windows for games and normie things, emails, who you don't care for spy

And use some linux distro based in ubuntu made in LXDE or MATE and edit the browsers, wallpaper, icons, install extensions in your browsers, make everything and then download the program pinguybuilder.deb and install this to create a .iso backup of the whole systyem who you can burn in some flash usb driver in windows using "rufus" or linux using "startup disk creator". Or you can burn this .iso in some DVD.

And you put your flash usb driver or DVD with linux even in notebook or desktop without hard disk (But you don't need to reove your hard disk if you want to use this linux live usb or live cd/dvd in the same computer who have a hard disk with windows), Live CD linux working everything in memory ram

IF YOU HAVE A MOTHERBOARD AND PROCESSOR MADE AFTER 2009, YOU'RE ALREADY FUCKED AT THE HARDWARE LEVEL.

The backdoors have been in for almost a decade now. All this pissing over software compromization, christ. This is like bitching about having a rash on top of fucking bone cancer.

>>>/poltech/
>>>/poltech/
>>>/poltech/
>>>/poltech/
>>>/poltech/
>>>/poltech/
>>>/poltech/
>>>/poltech/
>>>/poltech/
>>>/poltech/
>>>/poltech/
>>>/poltech/

better that now, than perpetually being fuck by big guv

Witcher 3 is shit though. It's got great side content bogged down in an awful main quest, an open world that manages to feel empty despite having respawning bandit dens and monster nests everywhere, and the actual gameplay is fucking terrible before modding with level scaling and level gating everywhere.

I'm a law-abiding citizen in a state where even marijuana is legal (no need for darknet markets).

Why should spying be relevant to me?

You don't need to abandom windows for things who you don't care to have spy and that you know that CIA will not steal your bank account, they will use this only in emergency for other things againsat you if you become a treat for them.

Hardware backdoors are infinitely difficult to use, software is literally "plug n play"

Because the constitution is important and this shits all over the fourth amendment?

Would you rather Intel Management Engine or Intel Management Engine with a pozzed OS, browser-based tracking and a naked VPN-less connection? Intelligence agencies have to coordinate their exploits and spying, each level of defense you leave intact makes it much harder to do. Every user with a regular PC or laptop should still be leaving windows behind and practicing what opsec he can.

Do you post on any image boards the kike overlords might have an issue with, goy?

Don't worry though, I'm sure they'll respect your rights.

It's not relevant to me, I don't vote, I can get drugs legally, i'm not a pervert and I have an open social life.

dead board

Why would that matter? Why not just DDOS this entire website like last time?

kill yourself shill.

Even if you aren't worried about yhr government spying on you, hackers ROUTINELY uncover these backdoors and exploit them themselves.

CIA won't fuck with your bank account? actually they will and so will any hacker that gets into your shit fag.

That's just for Hive though.

Aren't AMDs FXs series the fastest CPUs without the backdoor features? I'm pretty sure they don't have AMDs PSP on them.

IIRC it was the fx-4300

They have tax money, why would they want my bank account?

My money is FDIC insured.

Talking about Intel Management Engine? archive.is/L4RdO

CIAniggers pls.

yfw TempleOS really is the promised land

whew lad.

Yeah, nothing could possibly ever go wrong there.

lmao. My friend installed kali recently and I had to explain to him exactly what you said.

This would be a more sensible point if these tools hadn't already leaked into the wild at least twice now. The CIA isn't the only bad actor out there.

Still, it is worth realizing that personal security and privacy isn't something that exists in a vacuum. You need to have a basic idea what you're trying to protect and from whom, going full air gap-faraday cage autismo is fine if you're handling sensitive records, but probably overkill to protect your smug anime girls and makes it a hassle to use them.

Regarding the AMD FX CPUs and PSP, there is a thread on Holla Forums were an user emailed AMD asking about the FX CPUs and it was confirmed that all FX models 4300 6300 and 8300 are PSP free.
Here are the screencaps of the emails from the thread.

holy fucking shit

https:// wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_16384212.html

What about my rares? What about my OC Smugs?! I put everything I have into those!

There are mint downloads on israeli servers now.
linuxmint.com/edition.php?id=226
ctrl+f "israel"

Nice, because from some time I planed my next PC to have as CPU a FX6300, or the recently 8300. Problem is that for the time I have to upgrade, there arent new FX proccesors, because AMD perhaps stopped producing them.

So basically if I ever want privacy I have to learn to be a super hacker and make my own technology

Damn Im not autistic enough for that

you can act now and get some real rare pepes. maybe even add yours to the blockchain to be preserved forever
archive.is/uAmMH
i'll send you one & some pepecash to get started
we could make our own Holla Forums currency with counterparty

Pretty much.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parabolic_microphone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_microphone

Or go off grid.

In the email the last image in the post, which was sent January 31 2017, AMD said they are still producing AMD FX CPUs.

At which point you get Ruby Ridge'd. The only defense is to do what we're already doing, which is completely subverting them. We're stuck in quicksand, it's important to move slowly and deliberately, if you thrash hard it will kill you more quickly.

For how long? My prebuild PC i still fine, so it will not go to shit in a bunch of years

Also, even if it were compromised, any thoughts on Ryzen?

IDK for how long, but if they're still producing them today I'd bet you will continue seeing them on the market for at least a few years.

I don't know enough about Rysen

Nice try CIAnigger but I know you're watching

I'm having trouble hearing those news over my decade old loyalty to Slackware.

ryzen is compromised, do not count on it. and if you really wanted the fx, second hand is always an option.

And THAT is the best defense you have user.

We can make computers more secure, they'll be broken again eventually, but nothing can break paranoia.

You have only yourself to blame.

The web and modern computers, an illustrated story.

WINE is a way for CIAnigger to infiltrate your linux easily than monkey's butthole. If you give no restrictions to it, even the windows spyware will work on linux, including all the trojans and viruses.

Ultimately there is no such thing as being off the grid, and plugged into the internet. That's something you will have to accept. Doesn't matter what distro you have or if you're behind 7 proxies. If somebody REALLY wants to find you, they can.

Keep your guns close.

Nah, the whole cable networks are datamined and archivied on principle.
They sort it out later on.
Basically they've the biggest cp archive ever.

user, if you are discussing how to protect from CIA, you already considered a threat by CIA's standarts. Don't you know you shouldn't run from the cop when he approaches you for him not to think about you like of a criminal? Same situation here.
If you fear CIA - CIA fears you too, and Assange will be attacked on many levels from now on, almost every method against him will be useful for CIA.

Don't forget this
web.archive .org/web/20170305003022/wired.com/2016/06/demonically-clever-backdoor-hides-inside-computer-chip

Welcome to 1984:Electric Boogaloo anons.

I agree it's always possible; but the more difficult the harder it is for these agencies to stop leakers, the harder it is to form an anti-white police state

No it doesn't you mongrel.

Something about this claim doesn't add up.

Disinformation trolls at their finest

but which do I trust?
if dubs wine is good, if trips wine is trash if singles im a nigger who gonna get fucked

Time to kill more hard drives I guess.
Hello CIA :^)

Aren't you a good goy. Who needs privacy, go ahead and put a camera in every room of your house so they can spy on you easier. You're not doing anything illegal, what's the problem? Privacy is for pedos and terrorists, true patriots have zero issue forfeiting their civil liberties to the government because as we all know, every government has every single citizen's best interests at heart and never do anything selfish or dangerous or get subverted in any way.

They likely have logs of everything you've ever done. Time to dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

gpl is literally the same as bsd's license except corporations can't steal your code and use it in their propretiary programs

fuck off apple shill

That's okay, thanks Big Guy. At least I'll go down fighting if that's the case.

Obviously, the Deep State has been spying on U.S. citizens (and the world) in preparation for initiated their Globalist end-plan, which of course, is total control of said world.

What do we do?

they can spy on me all they want, all they're gonna find is anti-semitic memes and anime trap porn.

That too, of course. Best security is simply using new hardware cut off from the interwebz completely (hardware barrier).But catching a bios rootkit in the wild is highly uncommon, got to have access to the hardware otherwise it could get cucked nicely.

Wait a sex, so if this is the case, why haven't we heard about any court cases involving this sort of spying, or ciminals being caught because of the big goys set up? Do they sweep them under the rug? Do they even use this software themselves or just sell it to the Russians and Chinese elite hackers? Do they only use it to gather data on possible terrorists like they say, and disregard any other crimes? Something is fucky with all of this. Simply bringing this to the light of day may in fact compromise more people than before we knew about it all. Now they would have an excuse to prosecute everyone who has broken a law on the internet.

You should have prepared yourself for that eventuality the moment you signed up for this. I know I did.

The same thing we do every night, meme to take over the world.

Oh, I am very ready.

I'm programming illiterate and I figured this out years ago. Shit thread, OP.

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS, ALWAYS ASSUME YOU ARE BEING WATCHED, ESPECIALLY IN THIS MODERN AGE OF NOMALIZED PRIVACY INVASION. END OF STORY.

Simple. We just have to learn telepathy then

Why are you assuming due process will factor into any of this? They'll simply hold onto their stockpile of blackmail information until you reveal yourself as a threat to their hegemony. The problem is that the criteria for who constitutes a threat will get more and more inclusive until they're kicking down your door for saying something like "there are only two genders" or the like.

You should get used to the idea that there will be no Internet in the future, just a corporate kike state intraweb controlled by them. They lost this election, they can't afford another.

You read it here first. This will come in the future, if not get taken down during ww3 completely (that's what I suspect - total EMP meltdown).
Back to the stone age.

Stop being a LARPing faggot. You're not going to fight the CIA.

They probably know everything you've ever fapped to, and they'll use it against you when they have the chance. It's a big reason why goons are trying to push the "anime=cp" narrative.

Good advise. BTW, isnt there a webm version of the gif, with soviet music playing while Stalin gives you the Gulag stare? I would like to have that, please.

I think we'll always figure out a way to exchange information and spread ideas. We can always go back to the primitive internet, the one started on college campuses. Failing that, there's also USB dead drops.

Can you not you just use a console?

Who said anything about fighting them?

Learn how now, the unwirer is the terrorist of the future.

I have a feeling that finding CP on their opponents computers will become more common now that the gloves are coming off. The biggest problem is that it will be incredibly easy to get away with it since folks on the right seem to love to virtue signal when the topic comes up. The folks that do that shit have no real interest in protecting children, they just want others to think they do.

I really don't care at this point. I'm sure there's some spook out there who could tell me every website I've ever visited and every porn vid I've ever watched. If they want to look at my latina MILF and Korra porn collection that bad, they're welcome to it.

inb4 Holla Forums kills me in my sleep for fapping to beaners

I don't have it, sadly. Just the gif.

Planting CP is one of the obvious things they'll do and it's why they try to conflate possession of information with the actual crimes.
You'll often notice that jews/goons/leftists etc will always try to push the idea of thoughtcrime, and they try to blur the distinctions between ideas and reality. For a lot of them, they're schizophrenic in the first place so they have a tough time making the distinctions anyway. The others do it so that way they make everyone "guilty" of doing the same things that they do (torturing, raping, killing and eating children and adults)

If they're gonna do that, then they're gonna do that. I don't have the tech expertise to stop them.

FUD
archive.fo/qNtIE

I have a feeling that it will become their standard issue means of character assassination. Especially once they figure out that it's the most obvious way to twist the Pizzagate narrative to their own ends.

The point isn't that we know that Wangblows is compromised but that your average normalfag retard doesn't know. Just like when faggot Snowden revealed the NSA data collection. We knew but average normies needed evidence. Well here is the evidence, thank you Jullian. I wish it had been something more explosive but I guess fuck CIAniggers

My nigger

The key is to defang them with memes. "Information wants to be free" is one of the oldest hacker memes and it's still quite powerful. Making possession of information illegal is a jewish thoughtcrime tactic. Look at facebook reporting BBC reporters to law enforcement because the reporters reported CP on facebook. The kikes will always use victimless crimes as a method of social control. It's the same reason why they have passed so many laws that americans commit multiple felonies every day.

In order to get tyranny, you make unjust laws, especially ones that make EVERYONE guilty, then you enforce them selectively.

It doesn't matter. At your trial they'd just claim that the character is 17 and therefore underage.

I'm actually a legal researcher and I can attest to this 100%. You guys don't even know all the ways in which the noose is tightening behind the scenes.

I am speculating, can one use WikiLeaks as a reliable source of infomration?

And I'd inform them that she's 21 in book 4 and they can suck my hairy nuts.

If they're going to put me in kangaroo court, it doesn't matter how blameless I am.

What does this mean for the happening and when it occurs? Is it now happening?

A clear example of planted CP working would be the case with MJ. He was a victim of the pedo rings, and later on for a family that wanted to make some easy dosh and with colluding of "police investigation" they "found" photographs of naked children in his house. Combine that also with his fucked up psyche and his statement of "natural state" or whatever the fuck being taken and used as the main argument for making him guilty.

Anyone with a win10 OS or any previous that allowed updates within the recent couple of years are setting themselves up for getting v& later down the line for being a bad goy.
And yes, you've hit it squarely on the nose of (((them))) hardpushing to make anime be the exact same as CP. Meanwhile, jews, goons, and libs are all fine with this being the accepted norm on the tv screen. (It's not the same, goyim :^) )

Fuck, I better buy a giant HDD to store all of my video games on it before that shit happens.

Even if you were innocent you have unconscious pedophilia bias and therefore they would have to have you placed in civil commitment. Our legal system has been a kangaroo court since 2001.

goylawfag family reporting in, confirming. Knowing this has prevented me from being a ladder-climber.

The key now is to pass as an initiate commie libfag as much as possible, online. It will make them spiral inwards when they have to suspect their base of being spies.

Windows niggers eternally and irrevocably BTFO

Okay, read what I posted again.

You're basically repeating what I posted. I get it.

No shit. There's a reason I'm doing fucking legal research despite holding a JD and being in good standing.

Holla Forums's share thread has archives with all classic games if you're looking for some games

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're referring to as Windows, is in fact, CIA/Windows, or as I've recently taken to calling it, CIA plus Windows. Windows is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning CIA system made useful by the CIA spyware, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

That little girl is just expressing herself ! Why do you have to sexualize everything you pedo.

t. reddit

WHAT THE FUGGG

I understand. But I'm not just talking to you, what I'm saying is for the benefit of everybody reading this thread.

Fair enough, didn't mean to attack you.

Fuck this timeline.

they said

DAILY REMINDER THAT systemd IS A CIA PLANT
AVOID ALL DISTROS THAT REQUIRE IT

oh god no they got gentoo

mfw linux master race

If I recall correctly they added it to the main repository despite significant backlash from the community.

Lmao cianiggers on full damage control. Not only is ubuntu the most normie and compromised distro, it comes bloated with adware and other shit. Not to mention using systemd. Stop giving shitty advice

debian

(Checked)
He warned us.

Require =/= optional
Gentoo's default init is openRC init, funtoo has a full anti-systemd viewpoint

whew

Even Debian and RHEL uses systemd. If systemd is secure enough for enterprise servers it's secure enough for your fucking desktop.

Hoe do you define secure? Secure in the sense that script kiddies probably wont access your info or secure in the sense that nsa wont? Cause you definitely do not mean the latter

Do you have any proof the NSA is exploiting systemd?

We need some of our internal eggheads to make Holla Forumsux.

Can always go back to writing on bathroom walls.

Go read the vault 7 sticky you fucking kike. Im not going to fight an obvious cianigger trying to reassure non-techie Holla Forums users that systemd is (((safe)))

Codefag here, I can hack a PHP OS in
two cyberseconds for you goyim. :^)
wiki.osdev.org/Expanded_Main_Page

should i get alpine linux?

Kill them all, obviously.

Never trust anything made by the swiss.

There was a great post on Holla Forums how systemd could totally expose your shit. That was a while ago, though.

The solution they propose is to add a security chip to the processor.
Surely you don't need to see the code that runs on this chip go.. guys.
Still a clever attack tho.

what about their knives?

Not to mention the one who made (Lennart) it is a literal fucking Marxist.

VLC player, win-rar, adobe reader, TrueCrypt, Microsoft Office Standalone Installer and others

Targets of Cia Malware

The systemd exploit the NSA had wasn't a zero day. It was patched in systemd 229 before Vault 7 even dropped.

Also for someone to exploit systemd they need shell access to your computer. If someone has shell access on your computer you're already fucked. Systemd is the least of your concerned.

Keep shilling for systemd and enjoy those 0.10 cent deposits.

You know, I've been thinking that you could design a dedicated TempleOS device like the old Commodore 64's. Instead of big keyboard, it could probably be made the size of rasberry pi's and sold for cheap.

I do wish it had networking though. Unfortunately, Terry thins TCP/IP is niggerlicious.

I hope you are proud of yourselves cuckstians, the jews will rule over you for the rest of eternity and you as gullible goym were happy to oblige

Already knew this for ages. CIAniggers will be CIAniggers.

Terry is right, TCP/IP stacks are for niggers.

but goyim, if you don't submit, you're a sodomite:^)

Were designed for the swiss to kill you.

Shill my fucking ass, there is no apocalipse in my fucking books

Stop using medicine, its a sin, its witchcraft!

Sure thing, chaim. Filtered, because who has the time?

Now i clearly see that it was CIA all along that constantly derailed threads on a faith subject. Fuck off with your derailing, and thanks for letting us know you are trying to justify yourself, we will remember.

It's mostly a blackmail ring I guess.

Seriously, we've known this since PRISM. Looking at everyone here being surprised again I think I can finally understand Assange's motives into bringing this back from the memory hole.

Only choice is to use God's chosen Operating System, TempleOS.

If you really want to help yourself, get a fall guy like me. Use redundant boxen and crack yourself a network using remote control exploits. Americans are the easiest to fall for these tricks since they'll download damn anything lol

You don't get it do you? The world as we know it is about to fucking end.

Actually, I'm KGB. Gotta respect those based spying slavs, right, goy?

Adds a whole new meaning to gang rape. If it isn't Microshit spying on you, it is the CIA.

Especially their knives.

Even if i hate religion myself as blasphemy, your shilling is so obvious it stinks.

What about artistic gymnastics clubs?

I'm FBI, dude. Jesus. You'd think you'd know the difference by now.

You're literally starting a panic over nothing. Improperly set up init scripts are less secure than systemd could ever be.

If I wanted to attack a Linux desktop the last thing I would look at is systemd. It's not even necessary. You need shell access to exploit systemd and if an attacker has shell access on a Linux desktop. A script kiddie could get root access on a Linux desktop if they have shell access.

RMS WARNED US ABOUT NON-FREE SOFTWARE

THEO WARNED US ABOUT BINARY BLOBS

TERRY WARNED US ABOUT CIA NIGGERS

We didn't listen.

This is the future we chose

Commodore 64 is an 8bit computer fam.
You can literally build one out of transistors and there's plenty of instructions to do so. Jewtube "Ben Eater 8 bit computer"

Anons we are at a stage where the only tool we have to use against our enemy is being used against us to track and identify us.

Sure, we already knew they were spying on us, but it will once again grace the public eye and we will need to be sure to take advantage of that.

It's time to get VERY belligerent with these people.

Varg was right.

TempleOS doesn't have a network stack. The only way to get data into it is to run it in a virtual machine with a shared clipboard and copy/paste.

Terry himself uses this method. Yea he spaketh unto me, and through him, the Lord almighty.

Just disable the service along with others entirely, and block all microsoft IPs.

God damn can those girls dance.

Seems none of it matters, though. (((They've))) gotten us so addicted to vidya that most of us will never switch away from Windows.

That won't save you.

>>>/oven/

You don't need shell access when systemd has elevated privileges already, how do you think being able to shutdown/reboot works without being root?

>>>/lgbt/

It'll save you from them forcefully pushing updates to your Jewed PC at least.

Fun question: if you had to gas a fag or a pedo, what would you choose?

Filtered and reported. Go peddle your pedoshit elsewhere, kiddiefucker.

Makes me appreciate how smart my German grandma is. When my Oma was in her 70s she took hardware and software classes; built her own desktop with linux on it in the early 2000s.
But I am not too surprised; her husband for 20 years worked for the CIA/Norad and she was the first person in my family with an email.

Trick question.
Fags are pedos

As a side note, anyone of you goys own a tablet or phone with the allwinner CPU?

TCP/IP is just too dangerous on a completely open system like TempleOS, where everything runs in ring 0.
It's actually less safe than old school 8-bit computer, because those always revert to factory state when you power-cycle them. There's no interesting places for malware to hide permanently. Well you can get a virus on a floppy disk, but if you keep your shit compartmentalized properly, then only that one disk will be affected, and then you can clean it or just format the disk.
Anyway the old computers just had terminal program, so you could dial-up to a BBS or Unix shell account. It made your computer into a glorified terminal, but at least you could send and receive files, so that was handy. That would probably be the only reasonably safe way to network TempleOS, and so long as you only ever connect it via serial port to a local, hardened Unix system that you control, and that's not running any services accessible from TCP/IP (not even ssh). Terry did mention in hid list of "demands" that he wants hardware manufacturers to bring back regular serial ports on all motherboards, and it's really easy to write drivers for those.

Definitely a fag.

This fag in particular. Now here's a better question, am I referencing Milo or this user? You decide. It's actually both.

i have VLC installed on my linux, but i only use this MPV media player by default to open all videos, he is more lightweight, use less memory so work better in weaker computer, weaker cpu, but VLC you can edit thumbnails, can add subtitles easy with the right click.

If you only need to click and watch a video this MPV Player on Linux is the most basic and the best because is the most lightweight and work better in weaker computers.

I don't know if have the version of this media player for windows.

All Intel pro CPUs have a 3g connection as well as the Management Engine which is essentially an entire processor that runs off of "vampire" power in the system.

I'm little autistic and when i edited my linux i renamed this program for "Media player" instead of MPV because i think the name "Media Player" sounds better.

I use SMP (with MPV) to open youtube videos without opening them in the web. Everything else is Media Player Clasic. Better IMO.

Conflicted. Children should be given a solid physical education starting from a very young age. "Artistic gymnastics" looks like it would train for a high degree of balance, flexibility, and grace. All excellent talents for girls to carry into adulthood. But I'm entirely against sexualizing them, and if that's what's going on it should end.

I think it would be better to teach both girls and boys fighting arts. Wrestling and fencing.

In Windows i only use media player classic and in Linux i have this MPV and VLC installed.

that's a tough question.
assuming the fag isn't already a pedo. i'd probably pick the pedophile, however one big factor is just how degenerate the faggot is. if we're talking about an exhibitionist, dildo glued to forehead, pride parade faggot, then that makes the choice a lot harder.
i think the best option would to divide the gas equally and hope they both die a slow and painful death of organ failure.

better than windows, but still not secure.

One of the problems I have with SMP is that i cant autoloop the file. So I would have to manualy click autoloo file everytime I use a file. Thats at least somethig I couldnt fix

All computers are made from transistors and 8-bit" is not a synonym for "simple and easy to build."
The computer you referenced has 16 bytes of ram, an a few operations per second, a C64 has 64k of ram and 430,000 instructions per second, as well as having a custom chips for sound and graphics.
Good luck achieving that with a handful of transistors.

The systemd exploit the NSA had was for a local user vulnerability. You need shell access to exploit it.
exploit-db.com/exploits/41171/

Running Windows on baremetal is fucking insane.

nice suggestion.

mpv is better at playing fullHD content. I think VLC is a jack of all and doesn't use hardware acceleration as much as mpv, mpc-hc do.

It's only natural for people to not listen to God's chosen prophets. Until it's too late.

Can't you just use Tales, that one seems pretty secure r-right???

(also "xv" for images)

Tails is ephemeral, most people like some degree of customization, installed programs, saved data etc.

The correct answer was GNU HURD

By the way, reminder for everyone bragging that their choice of OS isn't in the list.
This is old data and from one group only. There's no reason to assume that other branches haven't developed other things, also some of the exploits requiring shell access, like the systems one, all it takes is an exploit to create a reverse shell, that exploit needn't be in the document.
tl;dr no one is safe, the problem here can't be fixed by countering the items on the list, you will always be playing catch up, the solution has to be personal security measures so that it doesn't matter if you are exploited. For most people this means a total change in the way we use the internet (if we want to ensure security against undisclosed threats).
And really, the agencies responsible for this need reined in as far as political patches go. But then they would just outsource to private contractors, so back to the previous point.

It's simple, you CIAnigger.

Have a separate box for each. Have a wangblows box entirely dedicated for your collection of gaymen and a GNU/Linux(or FagBSD,etc) for everything else.

it's good enough for shady shit you want to do.
windows is fine for all the moves/games/piracy facebook nonsence

Such obvious anti-communist propaganda.

Dumbfuck detected.

Soho routers are the greatest concern right now IMO. Im sure they got every exploit squirreled away somewhere with a broadcom chipset.

I would have agreed a few years ago but the security conscious dissident can't risk using windows in the same room as his secure is and here is why:
The windows box can be used as a pivot point to access the other machine, this is the first and obvious reason but, and here is the creepy thing, it can also be used to cross any air gap and grab your passwords.
There was a paper released on blackhat a few years ago which detailed a new attack vector which uses acoustics and the resonance of your fucking keyboard to recreated your keystrokes.
All that is required is a microphone.
That's just one example.

Also saw somewhere that anyone can listen to your conversations in the room with some laser mic pointed through the window.

amazon.com/Surveillance-Defeater-Countermeasure-Protection-Device/dp/B00383Z5L0

Oh, no shit. You can find lots of victims with a simple port scan, also those stupid "personal cloud" things which are connected to the Internet…
The latest thing I am wondering about is the doorbell camera they are pushing on normslfags, let me find it… The possibilities for burglary and overall monitoring comings and goings from a residence are enormous and you can bet they have a back door.
This thing is fucking terrifying, video related.

Laser eavesdropping is pretty old school now, it is simple to build one at home too, uses the window as a microphone diaphragm.
The same principle can be used to read keystrokes of a keyboard visible from outside, using vibration analysis, the board vibrates in a slightly different way depending which key is stuck, then statistical techniques are applied to the data to reconstruct the words.

NOGAMES

LINUX HAS NO GAMES

Have an unraid box with slack, pretty fucking impressive. What is that music, sounds like it could be b52s?

Prepare for a cruel death when you least expect it

Its apple all over again.

So how will you get that exploit, if computer is running OpenBSD with no reachable services at all (not even sshd), with a pf.conf that only passes locally-started sessions, with machdep.allowaperture=1 (and often not running X11 at all), with /etc/malloc.conf linked to 'S', only running dangerous/bloated software like Firefox as an unpriviledged separate user (and only using them very sparingly, for a very specific purpose), no wireless devices, etc.
At some point you're going to find some machines too difficult to exploit without just going on-site and tampering with it.

*Ahem*
And you all thought BasedKim lost his groove?
kys

hardware backdoor specially made to memoryhack into your OpenBSD with a re writable code bios that can be delivered with inbuilt 4G.
That is a 100% protection-proof way to hack into ANY operational system.

All of your protections, in the end are just some 0s and 1s of 'permissions'.
If they know how it works, they can do it

actually, it can't into a home made OS which only you have the code for, unless the fucking thing can also upload all of the memory/hd over time for them to analyze

Can you elaborate please?

Am I the only one who finds the spying funny at this point? The CIA and later the NSA have been spying on people like us for years, and they still can't think of a viable solution to shut us up.

If you're worried someone is going to use a 0day to exploit your OpenBSD computer keep it air gapped.

can you stop a 4G/5G/radio/literallyanythingwireless connection coming directly from a processor/motherboard? (that is, without fucking your computer with it)

If you can't, there is literally no protection

Why not force MS to make windows Open Source?

CIAniggers as well as MI6niggers fell for pissgate which Holla Forums itself made up. They don't exactly have a record of competence and furthermore not all of them are bad. There are good CIA like Michael and current CIA wouldn't go and whistleblow to Trump if they were all bad for example. More are just biding their time, I'm sure.

I mean, A faraday cage would fuck your computer, no?
can it block all frequencies?
it's not like they are in a rush to get in

I need to stop thinking of additional stuff to say right after pressing reply

Shit is this for real???
But I remember my grand father saying that back in ussr they already could listen to you through walls and see you somehow if they wanted

HAHAHAHAHA. Windows is shit. Who would want to even try and sort through the mess that would be MS Windows source code?

Air gapped entails physically removing wireless transmitters.

I never hard of CPU with 4G inside, but it would need an antenna, and you could either remove it, or just shield your case enough that the signal is too weak.

Just use QEMU when you want to play games and turn it off when you finish.

source ?
otherwise seems like role playing or schizo

Autists who want to make Linux compatible with Windows software.

We do just that and there's no need for anyone to use windows.

Or move away from shit developers and publishers that don't respect your freedom. If you have an NVIDIA GPU than QEMU is a good choice.

Glitch in the system of Holla Forums shill? You recently had ltieral hollywood jews shilling propaganda into your brains. Your cogs are DNC, and liberals will become the main voices of your board.

When you look at the monitor, have you ever wondered who is on the other side of the "Window"?

Fair enough, I'm sure there are some left in the spying organizationswith good intentions. The people who really want to shut down free speech often are the (((echoes))) behind those alphabet soup agencies.

Why would it fuck things up?
when I was in the military, we had computers with heavy cases that were shielded against TEMPEST monitoring (the monitors, cables, etc. too). You could do the same, basically.

Tell me one piece of software that you can't live without that's Windows only? Also, open-sourcing Microsoft Windows won't make porting or packaging software for GNU+Linux any easier. Just stawp.

The nerds over on slashdot have been screaming about whats been going on with x86 for years. None of this is new news over there. Its just confirmation of everything they have gathered over the years.
If your running anything modern x86 (intel/amd) then you are compromised. OS doesn't matter. The NIC and CPU chipset can just keylog and screen grab. They jack what ever is sitting in RAM and ship it off. What your OS wants doesn't matter.

And it case you think slashdot is totally off base on this stuff.

There you go. Having done reco on the target, they know you have Firefox installed, so social engineering is used to make the user visit a site which exploits Firefox to get the reverse shell.
The exploit being talked about didn't need a root shell AFAIK.
Just playing Devil's advocate. If you pare down your machine to where it has nothing that can possibly be exploited then you wouldn't have much use for an internet connection.

Very real. And yes, read "Spy catcher" by Peter Wright, the stuff they had in the 60s was way ahead of its time. MI5 had a team of genius electrical engineers on its team, they developed some real cutting edge tech to listen to the reds.
Video related.

You mean communist.

Oh sorry, linked you the one that uses the laser, but I'm pretty sure that I also read the same thing done with standard sound waves,might be in that paper but it's s long time since I read it.

You can't remove Intel vPro without fucking the CPU, Mr. "Air gapped entails…".

Commies too belive they are one race human race and one entity - workers (not even humans sometimes, but rather literal slaves of the "great leader").

I need my games and VNs desu

Advice number 1: Many games, and especiall not demanding ones like VN's work from Wine absolutely fine.
Advice number 2 (real one): stop being addicted to video games and begin self improvement

Because you have a better chance of having Apple making their OS opensource. Microsoft is more likely to give everyone free money for no reason than make their shit open source and considering Microsoft is full of pajeets and headed by one I'm not looking forward to untangling their spaghetti code.

Just ignore the tard. Everybody should have stopped reading when the moron mentioned the "conservative establishment". The same conservative establishment whom hates us and Trump and we hate them in kind. Their days are numbered along with the liberals.

Posted about Intel Management Engine earlier. I did a bit of research and found that the systems that are really fucked are the enterprise ones. It's not as big of a concern for the general purpose consumer CPUs but you should still be very weary. Here's some stuff from the Polish chick, Joanna Rutkowska, who researched it like no one else. blog.invisiblethings.org/papers/2015/x86_harmful.pdf See embedded for Igor Skochinsky.

Weren't they going to come out with a secure CPU or something?

The point is it can be done.
If there was ever people who could build CPU's from scratch, it would be the autists on this board.

this.

Fam… Idk what to even tell you at this point.

how do we stop x86 processors from phoning home then fam? Stopping their shit from working would be the easiest solution; otherwise we need to make our own CPUs and then we'll be at a technical disadvantage.

The only thing I can recommend at this point is a completely air-gapped system encased inside of a faraday cage.

I imagine you could make a custom NIC for it if you wanted internet using USB ala arduino? But then you would have to get your hands dirty on the lowlevel programming and monitor it religiously.

Not sure how well this works and for exactly which Intel CPUs but it looks like running on older hardware is the way to avoid this shit. github.com/corna/me_cleaner

Then use a VM you nigger. VNs are like the most basic "games" possible.

So that's how it will end, huh? Beaten to death by GamerGate. Honestly it's better than being beaten to death at the hands of Anti-Fa.

It's not an awful idea, really. If you don't need to do something online, do it in an OS that can't connect to the internet at all.

Well sure, fine, we can build one. But where the hell are we going to get a foundry?

Does Dead or Alive work in WINE?

But, seriously, apart from that, Linux DEs don't offer as good an environment as Windows.

I have a meager laptop.

Wasn't there talks about some laptops from the military being sold on ebay which are hard top comeby?

user I know you're just shitposting, but you are talking to the user who actually has a foundry and in 2015 shared with 8/pol/ his new oven designs.

Modern stuff? You don't.
You find pre-IME motherboards if your dead set on x86. Or you ditch x86 and go SPARC, MIPS, or some other non-mainstream architecture.

Forgot to mention that you can't stop it. For all Holla Forumsacks "But Intel has an answer to everything, and to the house of cards for firmware security, Intel introduced their Management Engine. This is a small microcontroller running on every Intel CPU all the time that has access to RAM, WiFi, and everything else in a computer. It is security through obscurity, though. Although the ME can elevate privileges of components in the computer, nobody knows how it works. No one has the source code for the operating system running on the Intel ME, and the ME is an ideal target for a rootkit".

Run Intel/AMD chips 2008 or earlier(I think, correct me if I'm wrong) or use an ARM CPU. Other than that maybe hope and pray that RISC-V is affordable.

A beautiful thing.

Can be done with a 16 or 32 bit machine too, still won't be much use for anything practical.
If you want to build something small then a Pic microcontroller is a better place to start than stringing together a bunch of transistors (and several thousand times faster). 8-bit pics are up 40mhz or so these days)
But I guess, autists need hobbies too and transistors can be lined up, counted, stuck in the nose etc.

Yes, most shit does tbh.
archive.is/RYr9B
Fence sitting faggots clinging to their digital Jews can check for compatibility here. Gold or Platinum = indistinguishable from Windows in most cases.
appdb.winehq.org

Except Trump is president, we're winning so hard we doxed the fucking CIA and have evidence that they're fucking brony redditors, and the jews are on the ropes.
This is what winning feels like, user, and we have barely begun to win

Ultimately any anons that read what I posted and wanted to do it would find themselves looking at various logic ICs.

But without understanding at the transistor level how shit works they'd fail miserably.

Well.. you know… any CIAnigger that would be actually programming backdoors and trojans and malware and other exploits a shit would have to be an autist.

It was really only a matter of time.

I can hear anons going to E-Warmode.

Go deep and Silent running.

God speed captains

How can I sandbox software? I would like to have a linux build for my next computer.

I need to run java for think or swim.

U w0t m8?

The amount of ways you can be fucked is innumerable. Chrome, Windows, Android or iOS phones or win phones.

Even your modern microwave probably has a microphone and webcam in it that has captured your cock while you're drinking orange juice naked at 3am.

Not strictly true. The ime chip can be removed or destroyed on some of the earlier boards and disabled through firmware on some others.
hackaday.com/2016/11/28/neutralizing-intels-management-engine/
The truly dedicated and skilled could probably even disable it on the chip die by drilling a hole and physically decoupling the component.
If this sounds outlandish and impossible it shouldn't, physical attacks like this are used to sniff data and download protected program memory from preprogrammed ICs with copy protection.
Get your microscope out.

Only on some though. If you try and do it with any random chip, especially that's recent, you'll system will power off after 30min.

How useful is something like this?

qubes-os.org/doc/dispvm/

I'm not too worried. I'm pretty sure my 2d porn is indistinguishable from everyone else's.

You can start by running the software under its own user account with all unnecessary privileges stripped away. Also look at chain root. There are watchdog programs too, which can monitor processes and stop them from accessing resources they have no business being in.

Fucking seriously? Topkek. Can I have that sauce?

That it mentioned in the article, there is a way around it.

Check the older threads. Also during a transcript to goldman sachs hillary said she would "deal with" the bronies ie: file burning

Shit won't help you at all.
Install aegis over it and keep on looking for updates for it.
It'll disable all updates, since disabling them by yourself still gives M§ the ability to put their shit ony our pc anyway.

I knew a tinfoil guy who ran arch on encrypted ram disk. Anyone have experience doing this? Advice for moving away from Debian (goodnight sweet prince)? I have minimal experience with FreeBSD, now wondering if I should Gentoo, BSD or wut.

I don't have the time or autism needed to do such a thing.

interesting…

UH…. LADS

This is a joke…right..? like…. guys? come

Not just that but a lot of desktop utilities in Windows don't work in WINE - screenshot tool, OEM powermanagement, drivers etc. and the Linux equivalent are not feature-comparable.

It's just not as polished an environment as Windows.

The BSD guys are great. If FreeBSD, specifically working in the terminal, using vim, and installing a desktop environment is a bit much for you, give TrueOS(formally PC-BSD) a try. I haven't personally used their Lumina desktop environment but I hear great things. If you must use GNU+Linux, I personally would say Fedora or Antergos but that's just because of personal experience. I abandoned all my GNU+Linux stuff for FreeBSD. You could also use GNU+GNU Hurd but I don't have much experience with it.

GOD DAMNIT Holla Forums
STOP BEING RIGHT FOR ONCE
REEEEEE CIANIGGERS GET OUTTA MY COMPUTER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

watching this thread get into the 'which distro' arguement and seeing only one mention of slackware im dissappointed

Pretty sure that's legit with those digits man.

I use Arch personally. I like it a lot. Tbh the learning curve ain't that bad if you're not afraid of the command line and the fucking manual.

Looks beautiful since i like to see the most optimized space saving lowest usage memory lightweight linux distro working. I like to see good minimalism.

But i prefer to stay in other Linux distro that I understand everything and is easier for myself.

SystemRestorePoint.job, in the Windows Task Scheduler.

i think that what they meant was that it would be more like brave new world rather than 1984

How fucked am I?

There are loads of screenshot tools and "Linux has no drivers" is about 10 years out of date.
Who fives a fuck about OEM power management? Are you a tree hugging commie or something? Besides, many hardware OEM supply Linux drivers these days.
If you care more about "polish" than the CIA watching you masturbate then that is your prerogative.

I don't even know wtf to think at this point.

I'm running as root ffs.

kek keeps blessing you with dubs, friendo.
you must keep trying.
Kek Mit Uns

Even if you're root, try chmod +x

It's this. You don't have exec privileges on that file.

If you don't understand then perhaps you should go back to 4chan.

Those are words on the damn picture. Read in the darkness.

I don't understand. Is this a tool located in the dump? It is not present on my system and I am unable to find it in the dump.

Checked.

i started a liux course recently, what does the stuff after localhost mean?

It might be possible to find infected machines by scripting hclient to search a range of likely addresses.
Read the user manual to see the default settings.

Shill trying to slide.

Moishe this is beyond you.

The funny thing is that the hive implant sends its beacons to the server using encryption, but no certificate is needed to connect using hclient. You only need to know the port, protocol and address of an infected machine, recheck out the user manual..
All files on the host computer can be stolen, etc. They probably infected thousands of juicy targets.
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_7995396.html

VLSI requires custom fablabs and clean rooms. Using an FPGA board with other COTS equipments, some talented anons with graduate degrees in computer engineering could put together something.
particularly those anons who had to write a superscalar OoO P6 processor in verilog as a semester project

that's because you don't work for the CIA fam

I literally posted the man page earlier you fag.

In the words of Shia LeBTFO:
DO IT

Anyone can build a laminar flow hood and degrees are just pieces of paper, all of the information is accessible in books and papers.
A compter engineering degree won't help you with semiconductor fabrication anyway, that is a whole skill set in itself.

i deserve this for asking for spoonfeed

Sorry bb it's documented and easily found in search engines.

It's okay.
I've been shitposting approx. 20% of all my posts ITT.

not necessarily

Can you send me that code user I need it for my work.

That is a bad soldering technique.

One does not simply build microchips, instead one may print them. Though I havn't found any home technique which could rival the big companies, nothing approaching (nm) level. But who says your CPU needs to use a standard mobo socket?

tbh the main advantage of doing the grad school racket was studying under a few very wise senpais who greatly accelerated my development and understanding, along with forcing me to spend the time to learn this. It is all on the internet, though, and 'Modern Processor Design' has all of the info needed to do what I did :^)

Oh I know, which is why I "hand-wave" those details away to material/chemical engineering fags. I have my area of expertise, and they have theirs.

GREEN='\033[0;32m'RED='\033[0;31m'NC='\033[0m'echo "Connecting to cia.gov (23.198.166.150) on port 80"echo "****"echo "Succeeded"echo -e "${RED}WARNING: YOU ARE ACCESSING A FEDERAL SYSTEM. UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS PROHIBITED${NC}"echo -e "${GREEN}*************************************************************${NC}"read -p "Enter Commands " -n1 -s

Oh please. Get back to me once this has ACTUALLY been proven to have happened.

Old Holla Forums might have used this to fuck around with people, will Holla Forums use it for a specific purpose? Who knows. Legal versus illegal, lulz versus v&.

I'd be surprised if high traffic metro drops weren't compromised already.

he covers the cameras and plugs in a microphone and cuts its head off..

None of this OS level shit matters when we have intel management engine doing god knows what.

We need risc-v and other open source ISAs. Then perhaps Minux with qubes os on top of that.

But how available with RISC-V for consumers? Until that happens, old Intel/AMD pre-2008(could be wrong) or even ARM is better than this new shit.

Gave me a hefty kek

G4/G5 Mac's are prob the easiest to get and most modern non-intel machines.

Nuke OSX from the HD and install a OS like OpenBSD.

I was thinking some of the older IBM Thinkpads from the 2008 era. Thanks for the info, user.

Well shit there goes my drunken slashfics I wrote up on a whim with the idea "Hold my beer Desk I got some stupidity to wring out of mah brains!" Amazingly I'm not too worried about all this but I don't hold classified information of anykind and have mad a routine habit of browsing random places for lulz knowing there's at least one spook having to comb through it because I post here. Hell maybe now he'll leave me a txt file with his preferences so I can do some quick searches for him to "investigate in extreme detail". Maybe even be penpals!

This is a probably security nightmare for any other alphabet soup agency though to say the least. Well until they get keys too!

Well those old Thinkpads would be safe.. but they are getting real old now. Their LCD screens are horrible compared to what most people are used to today.. And no one likes 4:3 aspect ratio screens anymore.

At least the last G5 mac's could be had in quad core. Are 64 bit. Could be upgraded to 16gigs of ram.. PCIx16.. sata… etc etc. You could run multi-screens in modern resolutions.

They actually spent 20 million trying to do this back in the 60's.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_Kitty

The first Acoustic Kitty mission was to eavesdrop on two men in a park outside the Soviet compound on Wisconsin Avenue in Washington, D.C. The cat was released nearby, but was hit and allegedly killed by a taxi almost immediately.

so, aside from aesthetic stuff, I can pre-install other programs that will run on a live disk? Can I enable encryption and persistence only on specific directories?

This is by far the best entry-point for newbies. Ubuntu is a fantastic distro, based off Debian, and has contributed fantastically to the Linux community

What this user said is right about repos. You don't need to know what that means, just understand that it's important. The other anons are probably wrong when they call Ubuntu "comprimised", because every line of code is there for you to read. If it was "comprimised" then someone could just blow the whistle and point a finger to the offending code. Ubuntu is the gateway Linux for most people, including me. There is a culture that you will "grow out of it" once you become more skilled in Linux, and it is motly true. That is why you will see Ubuntu get a lot of hate from other anons, /g/, and SysAdmins. It makes them feel insecure to use Ubuntu, they project this feeling onto newbies, which may confuse you. Keep in mind that Ubuntu is the most wodely used distro for normal people, it has a massive support community, and a groundbreaking place in the commercial world.

It was "compromised" when they had the Amazon search built right into dash but I guess that's okay with you. Ubuntu also ships with non-libre software packages and binary blobs. Ubuntu is in fact "compromised" and is not a safe GNU+Linux distribution to use. Never trade security for convenience.

It's not a gateway it's a crutch.

It would be a gateway if it encouraged you to use the command line but the whole reason why people like you like it is that no/minimal fuckery is required. How are you helping anyone by suggesting they use an OS that requires nothing of them. The whole problem with people adopting linux is the "it just wurks" attitude. People learn by stepping outside of their comfort zone not stepping into a new one.

YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF SLACK

This should be made into a banner

anthing is safe if you disconnect the fucking internet

All that cash, endless money launderings to finance all, to spy all the world (and beyond) and build those marvellous autistic tools. For what. To be countered with memes and smug anime girls.

Seems you forget the spy rocks.

That'd be an incredibly good thing, normalfags don't give two fucks about anything until they are directly affected by it.

Can they hack into my windows laptop if I have the wifi off and never use it. It has windows 7.

just cause you turn it off doesn't mean it's off

I expected a few sympathetic bites, but you got none.

Coal digger CIA nigger btfo.

It's a shameful waste of system resources.

Well I ended up installing openBSD (current) on an old thinkpad tonight. got wireless and qutebrowser running (no html5 video yet though), nothing else really but can only really think of needing mplayer/mpv, a music app and a vpn app.

anything else I should be using on this? am I like decently secure now? is that how it works?

If it's an Intel chip or some AMDs then there is literally a 3G mobile antenna wired directly to the CPU. gg no re, you're dead fucko

More info coreboot.org/Binary_situation

Back to Morse, fellas.

YES.

They're wearing wedding rings which just makes this even more creepy and unsettling

disgusting

WAIT
A
FUCKING
MINUTE
IF ALL OF THIS WAS PART 1……
WHAT'S IN PART 2????

What'll happen is they'll fold like paper, just like psychiatry did when fags started to threaten them. Academics talk a big game about muh principles but they're all really spineless sissies.

Keep rolling Rick!

You might as well have said : I AM A HUGE CUCK PLEASE RAPE MY WIFE

I'll take lolberg over marxist any time, Shlomo. Now fuck off with your low energy D&C somewhere else.

You'll have decent audio quality once you get rid of PulseKikedio, faggot.

I may be tech illiterate, but:

How is this not 100% secure? And secure in a way that no software jewery can ever touch.

Try a pawn shop. You're leaving an email trail by using craigslist.

Good idea in principle, but if you really piss off the authorities, they could track your signal to whatever starbucks you're at and check the security footage.

this cat inspired me

The people behind this need to be purged

Unless you've got a source and a confirmation that this method works more than 50% of the time, you should fuck off.

What about Apple computers? is every MacBookPro a spy machines too?

How is this news? I recall reading a wired article in 2001 about magic lantern being built into windows and the dangers of intelligence agencies having said access: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Lantern_(software)