Will Sam Hyde ever apologize for what he did to her?

Will Sam Hyde ever apologize for what he did to her?

what did he do to her

Why should anyone care?

she got what she deserved

Man, Anne Frank was cute.

its cute but um..

Bunch of newfags.
OP is a faggot too, he should go back to 4chan with his tired memes.

She was underaged and Sam fucked her and dumped her.

sounds like /ourguy/

he deflowered that boipussy

Sam did nothing to her and she's a real girl, XX chromosomes.
Seriously, just stop with your forced memes, samefag.

Why do they have to destroy everything pure?
I really hate those virgin scumbags.

he told her not to eat before he stuck it in her pooper, she did it to herself. now sam is trappilled because they at least know what theyre doing when it comes to anal. so who really came away from this with the raw end of the deal?

choker

Marky Chan was so cute. Better watch out for those nudies though, that's legally CP.

Why is Scam (dick suck and) Hyde such a degenerate dick sucking faggot?

What is this like the fifth thread you've made?
You really are obsessed with a washed up comedian that nobody else would even think about if you weren't constantly screeching about him.
I thank the stars every day that I'm not a projecting homosexual.

Allegedly.

She was a 5.5 at most

Oh man she got fat. Sammy what did you do to her? She used to be good looking.

evil misogynist sam hyde spotted assaulting women while wearing WHITE SS officer neck accessory

It would be hilarious if Sam was thrown in jail because they sexted eachother or something.

It's sad that a faggot like Sam can only get it up to girls when it's 15yo forbidden pussy, and not even in the pussy but up the ass. What a fruitcake.

Although she's cute and looks exactly like a girl I knew except not blonde. I'd fucc and marry

Between one of Sam's idiot fans white-knighting for him and an infograph, Ill take the infograph thank you.

Now what can we do to convince Marky to press charges against the fucker?

Who gives a shit?

will he apologize to tim for accusing him of taking down his shitty show due to his delusions of grandeur? when we all know it was Bret Gelman who is to blame

is this some new ultra-high level of irony

Who would apologize to a man who willingly sang a song entitled "I am a cuck"? That's Peter Coffin-tier.

Someone does. There's Sam Hyde and anti Sam Hyde threads daily.

My suspicion is he makes all of them himself.

No, I get it. The bully at school calls you a fag, so you go OH YEAH I LOOOVE SUCKING DICK, LOOK AT ME SUCK THIS DICK RIGHT HERE and you start sucking your friend's dick OOOH THIS TASTE SO GOOD BECAUSE I'M SUCH A FAG then you break out your guitar write a song about it I LOVE DICK OOH LA LA LA
Nah fam.

nah m8 he is making fun of chan culture

Sounds like he took the loli pill

that faggot sounds jealous as shit! damn son, stop being a white knight loser.

Is he right?

No, he's trying to prove he's not butthurt in the most butthurt way possible.

He blackpills a lot but there are some nuggets of truth.

WHO WOULD NOT BURI HIS DIC IN THAT TIGHT 15 YEAR OLD LOLI SHOULD KILL HIMSELF

You said it buddy

is her "nano" blogspot still around

i liked glancing at her art-works

also assuming her name isn't a fake pseudonym, why did her father name her Mary Jane (WEED LMAO)

I can't tell if it's serious or not and it's funnier because of it. Their style of humor comes from how you and others react to their joke. They engineer your responses on purpose.

the day Holla Forums went too far

that looks nothing like anne frank

kys

dddddd

It's not about justice for the roastie, it's about how hilarious Sam's shitty vlogs would be from prison.

Some of these it looks like humor on the surface but if you understand the context it isn't funny.

HYDED

Can someone explain to me why teenage girls have a thing for Hyde. He's ugly, now fat, and just kind of an asshole.

teenage brains arent completely developed yet so shiny things catch their attention. They aren't sure why but it does so they gravitate toward it. 1/20 of them might be able to coherently express the draw but most cant. Then there is the meme factor. Its the same way a woman will spend hours or $$$ on a costume to an anime she'll never watch because it's "in" and she wants to feed off that well of attention.

this.
Its the same as wearing a pickle rick or pepe t-shirt, easy attention from the lonely beta fanbase.

Because he's a meme. Edgy girls who want to attract beta bucks signal to betas by liking MDE.

girls are dumb whores

im a charls fan so this doesnt really bother me but I do think sam is more nihilistic in his behavior towards others than he lets on

Why do people believe what a mentally ill attention whore says?

The same reason Onision has a gaggle of edgy 15 year old girls sexting him and sending him money despite the guy being a flabby ugly sociopath in his thirties: Teen girls are retarded.

thats a boy

Because despite making internent content that is tailored to his fanbase of introverted, antisocial weirdos, Sam is actually a Chad who's very charismatic and extroverted.

what the hell