Female gamers

no surprise here

holy shit

Can't wait to read her Polygon article on how she was raped in virtual reality.

That's just sad.
I don't think its funny to laugh at someone legitimately afraid.

Kibles knows whats up.

Fear tends to be irrational.

I bet you fall for all those "Angry Dad destroys game collection/console" videos too.
I got news for you if you think that's "Fear" you sweet child of summer.

=Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is VR Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Remove The Headset Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha==

Aw c'mon, really?
Your cultures fucked up, America.

You sound cucknadian.

Jesus user, atleast try to pretend you're not new here you fucking fag.

Two strikes.
I dunno guys, you've never been afraid to that point? Not even as a kid in a ghost house? You've never had a family member or friend scared that way? But I've always had fucked up empathy so maybe it is just me.

No, you're just a fucking homo

Three strikes. Guess this is where I walk away out of boredom.

I have but getting laughed at for it wasn't a big deal, it blows over pretty quickly.

Cucknadians are not welcome
>>>/reddit/

Does she look like a child, user? Is the person in that video not a grown adult bawling like an infant because of a video game? Is that not funny?

literally retarded

as in, actual mental disease.

like shit nigger, the greatest thing coming out of VR will be giving retards a trauma. just imagine

I've been around normal women unlike most of Holla Forums so i can say that it look like a normal reaction from a women. I'm surprised she didn't freak out more. I get a few girls to play horrow games and usually the reaction is the same but they can pause and stop playing before they get to the point that this girl got to.