You didn't really think South Park was done making fun of Drumpf, did you?

You didn't really think South Park was done making fun of Drumpf, did you?

I can always rely on South Park to deliver hard hitting original comedy that really makes me think. Reminder that conservatives can't make kino.

I thought the message was suppose to be Garrison and the boys were just larping white supremacists for the lulz, and rhey cleaned up their own mess without shutting down free speech and public meeting larping?

why is this so?

Because the left controls Hollywood and blacklists the right.

and yet films are made outside Hollywood all the time and the only good ones are left wing. Why can't the right develop their own film industry?

Fixed

Where France where the marxism is even worse? Or Sweden? Or Germany. Give me a break kike.

the vvitch is conservative kino

Its not left or right wing imo, its because creatives are generally more libertarian, so they can be more in tune with emotions, authoritarians tend to be more in tune with the brain and logical thinking and order and structure, so they don't make as good kino with an emotional, spiritual core to the film.

libertarians are left-wing you subhuman bible-humper

They're for less government intervention and involvement, therefore they are right wing ideologically.

wrong

I didn't care
#StillNotTired

no u

Another unfunny episode. I think they structured the entire episode so at the end they could say "there is another witch in the sky!"
Because witch sounds like bitch. Hahahahahahaha.

Ahem

THE LIES THEY BOUGHT MADE THEM LOOK LIKE QUEERS
THEY VOTED FOR BLUMPF OUT OF HATE AND FEARS
SO WATCH THE SHOW AND HAVE A BEER
SEVEN MORE YEARS OF RIGHT WING SJW TEARS

SJWism is cool. It's the ideology that ensures every individual gets an equal opportunity in life. Stop watching your edgy YouTube skeptics and go outside and talk to normal people for once, loser :)

fuck off larpers

come on guys let's stop pretending, we're all based libertarians that want the best for all genders and races in the world, the whole Trump was a joke lol, remember?

This basically

WE COULD HAVE STOPPED IT

This but unironically.

this episode is probably the best of the season

I was not being ironic. Being libertarian is the best choice you'll ever make. Not only do you get to experience true freedom and creative freedom but also a love for based patriotism.

Fuck off statist. Amerikkka ends at the edge of my property.

I really didn't think they made much fun of him other than the "Hurr you said you were going to deport ALL (because people are too stupid to differentiate between legal and illegal) immigrants" and the wall joke. At the end of the episode he ended up being the hero.

It was kinda fun episode, especially Cartman having to wait for hours for his chick.

I agree, and I didn't even laugh.

What was the witches thing in reference to? Rapists in Hollywood? If so is their point that Harvey Weinstein was just a bad apple and everyone else are saints? Do they not know about the casting couch?

Remember when South Park was shitting on both sides. It has become one big cringefest commercial for the silicon valley.

Yeah while at the same time shilling for climate change which brings government regulation over the economy and this sex crap that enforces rightthink.
The left is now in perpetual marxist doublethink.

that's a new one

hey Holla Forums

Yeah, Cartman has been a big pussy since 2 seasons ago.

But this time he tried to feed his girlfriend to the witch.

You are a terrible liberal for lumping libertarians with us.

I'm actually a monarchist.

Maybe it's they thought it was funny and there's no political meaning

Muh serious discussions