How Embarrassing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Xbox_One-only_games

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Dreamcast-only_games

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Atari_Jaguar-only_games

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Virtual_Boy_games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good. Exclusives are cancer tbh fam

That's literally half of the Xbox exclusives.

The state. The absolute state of gaming.

That's already announced for PC

kys

THEY NEVER SHOULD HAVE MADE THE XBONE

THE 360 WAS A GREAT CONSOLE THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT SELLING

BY NOW IT COULD BE AT $99 WITH NEAR A DECADE OF GREAT GAMES

LOT OF PEOPLE JUST BUY FOR NETFLIX TOO AND 360 DOES THAT FINE

It started before xbox, with ps2. Tards bought it as a cheap dvd player.

the xbox one is a poorly managed disaster. Bringing in Don Mattrick fucked up everything. He has no idea what he's doing.

>I bought a PS4

Kill self.

get the fuck out, now

I bet you go around saying that CDproject betrayed PC players too.

Fun fact. Powerstar golf started out as a runescape style browser game

Microsoft probably going to rebrand the Xbox as a weak PC

He meant console exclusives are cancer tbh fam.

PC exclusives are good and are the only approvable form of platform exclusivity.

Approve now?

Ive yet to see one

yeah, sure. no game crash, nope; better get muh tinfoil hat on derp.

fuckin cunts.

post more goblin slut

I never had faith in this gen.

WEW
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Virtual_Boy_games

Protip: Being a consolecuck was a raw deal for you even before you recognized it as such.

As someone who doesn't own a single current gen console I don't know how the PS4 is doing so well.

I haven't owned a nintendo console since the gamecube and so far only the Wii U looks like it's worth getting.

that's because AAA games take more time to develop, cost much more money, and are much higher quality in every aspect than older generations.

compare Fallout 4 to the first Fallout for example. one of them looks like it was made by a skilled indie dev in Game Maker, the other is a huge brilliant immersive nearly photo-realistic masterpiece with a budget higher than most AAA hollywood movies.

That's the problem with a crash looming in any venue, really: It's almost never some big spectacle out of the blue, it usually starts with endless obvious signs of impending doom that everyone causing the crash blissfully ignores while continuing wreck shit, followed by the same people being baffled as to the cause when shit finally does collapse.

The slow burn leading up to the explosion is much more common than dead silence before a crash, so now we get to watch as things continually get worse for a bit until the maximum stress limit on consumer patience and finances is broken, causing no one to be able to buy this shit or want to buy it even if they had the funds to waste on overpriced trash.

>post more goblin slut

Enjoy, my friend.

Lemme guess…
Yakuza?

My "this gen" I'm not talking about consoles, I'm talking about vidya as a whole. I don't own any of the current gen consoles but even I know this is a terrible time.

No, but I really need to try that series

Nope

Its either Bloodborne or EDF

The Wii-U emulator is coming along nicely, but you can play copied games now on a wii-u so it might be worth picking one up if you cant wait.

Nah, not those either mate. Great games though.

I feel no remorse for the fools who invested in the Bone.

But Fallout 4 doesn't even look that good. And awe I get from graphics usually only last for a few hours once I'm used to them. Maybe saying something looked great every blue moon.

Rare rapelay?

Thats actually looking pretty good. Apart from Tr4sh, is there anything interesting on the Wii U? I mean, how will they emulate games that require the gyro or the small Wii U screen?

what the fuck is up with these weird ass captchas

todd pls

Where did this meme come from?

krautchan I guess

This gen has been the best yet, it's making people wake up to the scam that is console gaymen.

Is that Eric Andre, the nigger-jew?

Ask and ye' shall receive.

Killer Instinct. Bone and W10 only. Anything that uses DX12 will be W10 only, too.

Someone get this underage b& out of here.

Incase is a fucking god

not even close, bud. And graphics don't mean shit when everything else is utter garbage

I can't even begin to write anything coherent related to the state of this industry because I'm so fucked up from yesterday.

What happened yesterday?

kek

Thats still not Win10 exclusive, barely no one is using DX12 and Vulkan is being used just as much even when it came out much later.
This will only happen 4 years from now when Micro$haft drops Windows 7 support.

What's your boyfriend's dick like? Does he use it to fuck you roughly, while you bite the pillow?

No thanks

Why do such beautiful dubs need to be wasted on such shitty posts?

I'm not projecting. You're a massive faggot. This is the truth of the world.

Because God has a twisted sense of humor.

He fucked every single man in the country.

It's nice being able to tear through my backlog for a change, but to be honest, the lack of good games on the horizon, as well as every console not being worth the cost right now, is killing my morale. It shouldn't, because I have enough games to last a lifetime, but I can count on two hands the number of worthwhile games on console this gen, and there's jack shit on the horizon. I guess it's killing me because if there's nothing new coming out I'm looking forward to, it makes the hobby feel less exciting.

Fuck, I've been trying to justify buying a new computer this whole week, but I keep having trouble because there are, like, two games I give a fuck about that won't run on a toaster, and the only PC game that's coming out I give a fuck about is Deathwing. I could buy a slightly-higher-than-usual binned card and pick up one of those dank 144Hz 1440p monitors, and just play old games on it, but slightly-higher-than-binned for games from before 2007 really amounts to a middle-tier card, really.

Just give me some fucking video games already. This industry is derelict.

I have persona 5 on the horison. Maybe neir 2 but i need a ps4 for that. why did video games have to die so soon?

Oligarch kiddies and hipsters needed a new toy to parade around with.

-Bannerlord
-Endless Space 2
-DoW3
-UT4

What is this Altari company ypu speak of?.

I bet you never even owned an Altari Leopard-16.

The only game I've played the others of in this list is UT4, and I can't get excited about UT4 because
And I'll probably end up at least trying it, because I haven't seen a good arena shooter with skill-based movement worth my time since Tribes: Ascend got killed off. There's only so much Quake 1 a man can play before it starts getting a little stale.

The only faith I have left in the industry is that we'll either get a rejuvination of quality in games, or we'll see a crash so large and hard that SocJus will lost interest, and the big publishers will get their shit together. I don't know if it'll happen, but it's all the hope I've got left.

UT2007 can be pretty great tbm

Also UT'99 is still great to play against bots in short bursts. Best fun was getting it to work using flashdrives on the local school computers, using the school's network to play during the breaks.

if you weren't able to play UT99 then why do you even think about trying UT4? it's the same game with the fresh coat of paint and additional movement options like sliding

I wonder who could be behind OP's post.

Not really I couldn't give a fuck less if a game is on an other platform or not.

Go watch more le satire man faggot

I am a fag and can't understand whom you mean here.
Nostalgia Critic? Yahtzee? Family Guy?

leafyishere aka that kid who likes to take it from the behind from memestar(the bearded nigger)

ooooooh who?

I don't even care anymore.
8th gen consoles can go fuck themselves, PC+handhelds master race.

My nigga.

If you want some more info on meemstar I'd recommend watching this vid
honestly it's e-celeb bullshit so if you aren't into that don't even bother

why would anyone be interested in that?

It's fun watching le cancer man rip that faggot apart

Why is this moot look-a-like beating a garden gnome on a sewer?

That is pretty funny. Did you make it your self?

Oh boy I love being locked to a single product or forced to buy multiple ones to play different games, this is very consumer friendly and allows everyone to enjoy video games regardless of their preferences.