NORMIES ARE WAKING UP

NORMIES ARE WAKING UP

I'm not entirely sure where this is, but it seems to have happened a few days ago in a town hall, where Trump supporters were demonstrating against sanctuary city laws/anti-deportation measures.

twitter.com/awyattman88/status/838950671395270656
youtube.com/watch?v=-gW7i5spxwQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ITDti
youtube.com/watch?v=KoL96j2Zvoc
youtube.com/watch?v=ftQCcjJUfeM
amazon.com/Fox-Labs-Grenade-Pepper-Spray/dp/B008PI7LUG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Newsflash user, but Twitter is full of /ourguys/ ever since PizzaGate and there's a massive redpilling effect occurring where even Orthodox Christians are beginning to wake to the JQ. sage because

Not surprised. People are fed up and tired of the left. We're going to be seeing more of this too since the left refused to learn their lesson.

did you watch the video?

Need more ass whoopings. It pleases me people are getting out there to meet the left whenever they demonstrate to counter-demonstrate. This is how you keep the momentum going and allow the fire to rise. If one is in your local don't be a faggot and sit on the side lines.

That's a nice town hall. Looks like something out of Eyes Wide Shit.

Can I get a SEX RITUAL?

This occurred at a March for Trump support rally at the Minnesota State Capitol on March 4th.

archive.is/ITDti

Wow the strength difference between the two groups is astounding, the Trumpists should've just rolled them.

Rivers of blood are only going to be the beginning indeed.

Tell me if this would be dumb or not.
A helmet eith a strap inside that can be used as a buckler or a helmet.

I can see people dressing like this or like Stick Man, so as to avoid pepper spray effects and so on. It is almost certain we will see more and more Trump supporters dressed ready to go at these things.

They had pepper spray and a taser, and they still couldn't stop the Trump train.

I wonder if a gunfight would ever break out between these guys?
To see """Nazis""" and Antifa fighting each other in such a violent way would truly be a pleasure.

A bunch of White middle America scuffling.

These dumb motherfuckers just cannot into consequences. Talk shit, get hit. And if you use pepper spray and tasers on people, you'd better make sure they're up to the task, because if they aren't, you're going to get your shit pushed in.

Nice, thanks for letting me know.

Everyone would just scatter if someone fired a gun.

Here's the video with more views:

youtube.com/watch?v=KoL96j2Zvoc

FIGHT

They're cowards almost down to the individual and they depend on the weight of numbers. They'll have the odd "hero" who has actual skills but otherwise they're just masses of mooks.

If you aren't lifting, jogging and taking some type of martial arts by now you're behind the curve. Best get to it.

And conceal carry for dire circumstances.

Everyone without conviction would scatter.

Fucking choice. Unmask these fags whenever you can.

I was at a kid's house tonight who is a sort of marijuana enthusiast with bud, oil, chocolates, even lemonades you name it. Complete potheads, and we started having a random conversation about things, and it got onto sunburns somehow. I remember him saying you feel like a Jew in the oven.

I bet that cunt thought he was king shit until that guy grabbed him and flung him to the ground like a child

Lefties hate Jews

FIRST POST ALWAYS A SHILL

Don't you know, once e-celebs make anti-kike jokes that means it's okay

Holocaust jokes have been common forever, unless you were talking to Jews. It had nothing to with pewdiepie.

I'm a wizard tho

I can feel the power flowing through me.

Yeah me and my friends were making Holocaust Jokes starting in 5th grade. It's really common with Millennials and Gen X

It's about time you looked for a wife, then. And if you want to attract the right kind of woman, you can't be a fatass.

That's retarded.

Why not just buy two?

You're useless to us as a fat, old, meme wizard when the power gets cut or the wifi signal is lost. Get fit or get engulfed by the civil war. And get a wife you faggot, a normie that raises white children is automatically better than you.

Pretty sure veteran guy has a channel, he was interviewing anti trumpers and got a self identified ashkenazi jew that was also gay. He made no sense then wanted to retract his statements, but didn't stop protesting obviously.
Jerome I think the guys name is.

Anyone want to sum up what's going on in this video? It's difficult to make out some of the finer details.

Is there no information as to where this is from?

Read the thread

I did, it's just shitposting.

Quick rundown on the incident:

Holla Forums likes to pretend that they don't have allies that smoke the herbal jew but the reality is there are tons of white people that do that aren't leftist. If you know of a county boy that doesn't/rarely drinks he most likely smokes pot. It's about a 50/50 split in the population among people that aren't 100% straight edge.

The anti-pot thing has been running off a lot of people forever. Even back in the day before imageboards were even a thing I remember begin told about weed begin a "nigger drug" and it was best not to mention it at certain parties only the white folks were allowed in (you know the kind).

Really the commies brought all this on themselves. If all you ever do is use violence to promote your message people will respond in kind.

They do this on purpose. The trick has always been to get the population sympathetic to your side and use small acts of violence. Your small acts provoke a large act in response because the other side has typically been putting up with you for years. At that point you claim you were attacked first and use the population you brainwashed as cannon fodder.

The issue they're having this time around is they pushed too hard too fast. Enough of the population has seen through their bullshit and the rest are warming up to the idea now that political correctness is no longer in fashion. The left is attempting to escalate still but begin short sighted they still think they have support of the masses. The ones at the top are either mad, fully high on their own propaganda by this point, or both.

All that has to happen at this point is for the food supply to run light for a little while. Money is going to become useless and Trump can't really do anything about it. The Jews fucked us good.

They almost tazed an old lady and she just kept walking towards them. Grandma was ready to die for the cause. Are you, Holla Forums?

I'm stoned right now and I have over 400 confirmed kills.

Yeah, it's pretty split, I would say it's not even based on political lines but simply drug preference.

Normalfags were always aware. The issue was getting them to care about anything else than sports, the lottery, reality TV and drinking.

yeah but it's hosted by a centrist cuck who wants to pretend like they're "above it all"

anyone have a good meme for this? i need to shitpost on other sites full of these pseudo-intellectual retards.

What is this place, a meme factory?

thats terrorism, not actual politics

Don't half of you Burgers have guns? If someone pulls a tazer on you can't you just blow their fucking brains out? How does this shit not descend into extreme violence? I'm not fighting anyone dude, and I don't own a gun. If I get attacked somebody is getting stabbed.

You should think about that for a moment.

people who are open to killing people, but arent niggers, dont purposely put themselves in situations that might end up violent, only animals do that

America may have guns but behaving like in some wildwest scenario isnt that common as society would disintegrate if people would kill for every kind of aggression.

Not only can they be lethal but the loss of control you will experience puts your life completely out of your hands.

Every soldier ever is an animal by that logic.

everybody has a little animal in them

thank you, and yes. i know myself well enough to understand i cannot produce memes myself, but I will do my best to wield them in defense of the God-Emperor and in the destruction of his enemies.

I am surprised as hell, and now I wish I had been there, the more bodies the better. I guess this is the one time not using Facebook or watching my local news kept me out of the loop a bit too much.

Bump

You mean people that think only OF themselves, right?

REEEES INTERNALLY

This. When I was in high school spics, black and whites would all hurl "Jew" as an insult. And this was in Los Angeles. Poz central.

This

I love ubiquitous cameras.

The Day Of The Rope approaches brothers.
We will crush the reds and their jew masters like bugs under our feet.
KEK WILLS IT!

Centrists are fine as long as they can have an actual argument. The asshole are the ones who think that they're clever by saying they hate "both sides" when there are way more than two sides to almost anything.

i smoke weed quite often, I have to slow down a bit. I can totally understand why people don't like it in here ir call it the nigger drug. It clouds your mind and makes you lazy for a while. If you have strong self control then you'll be fine. I think it should be illegal or legal, but discouraged with propaganda for the betterment of society.

So…where can we find out local March for Trump rallies upcoming?

I'm completely amazed that there aren't large-scale violent gun battles between the Anti-Trumps and the Trump Train, in a nation where you can barely walk without tripping over a fully loaded 'Assault Rifle'. I commend the incredible restraint the Trump supporters are showing across the nation.

I see a lot of working class looking white guys there. Hey Lefties, I thought you controlled the working class. What's up? I don't think they like you very much.

Nope, there was a nigger scarred out of his wits too

One cop routs them all. Kind of annoying, but I suppose anger hasn't built enough for the common man to disregard the authority we're taught to fear from childhood to death. The Left has no idea how lucky they are that cops exist. They despise cops, yet they're the sole thing protecting them. If there were no cops and no risk of prison, they'd all be dead. Same with niggers…

No, they not. They hate Israel because it is politically a right wing country, with walls and such.

See

You stupid faggot

Might as well wear those gook straw hats if you want a shield/hat combo. Try to avoid buying weird shit like this to avoid giving the jew sheckles.

Check 07:45.

and this is the mother of them all

I don't get it, is that an Antifa faggot or a Trump supporter? By the way he's dressed and his effeminate lack of emotional control, I can't tell.

You basically just described our own government. Forcing you to pay taxes to give to lazy niggers or else prison. Niggers in turn vote for the most aggressive tax collecting type of government. Cycle repeats. False flags and all contribute to allow enforcing of laws that make the people who pay taxes and might revolt more and more harmless..

All it took to stop the train was a nigger security guard.

She looks like a fucking rat. Leftist rat indeed.

You need something that covers your occipital bone (the back of your head). Antifa likes to run up behind people and suckerpunch them. Any helmet that provides total head coverage is good.

At that point, I think would have started going thru the crowd to get to the bastard with the can of spray, so that I could feed it to him. Once I started, I'm not sure I would have stopped. This is why I avoid these things: I'm quite capable of hurting these fucking idiots, and I just don't want to.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED!

This is good. This is what must happen.

Saw this is the most liberal area of Madison, WI a few nights ago. There are /ourguys/ everywhere, user.

Aside from the pepper spray dude, who's freedom should have been forfeit, the woman in the foreground yelling 'Stop, stop, stop!" elicited automatic anger in me as well. Why? I usually prefer descalation to violence. I think it was because she was excusing the violence of her comrades, minimizing it so that they could do more, and still stand there blocking folks from passing, waving and shouting epithets, etc. I've seen it so many times before, I suppose it's become automatic to sense whom is enabling the scam. In that case, it was that woman. "Stop, stop, stop," she said, implying that everything is okay, and they only want to spread love , peace, and harmony, when the opposite is true, when what must happen was they must disperse. Anyhoo, my thoughts on why a peace-promoting woman would produce in me ire.

It would need to be some sort of soft small strap seperate from the chin strap on the inside. If it were rigid, and someone hits you on the top of the head, you're basically countering the force dispersion effects of a helmet.

Dough boy helmets arent great, either. They don't protect at all from the sides. It's better than nothing, but you want either a sports/bike helmet that protects at least some of the side of your head, or, coincidentally, a stahlhelm variant from either of the world wars, what with the side scoops.

Unfortunately it looks like he/she didn't get detained. You can see it walking up the stairs at 2:35

Martial arts is best for this kind of shit. I see alot of the fight videos where the defenders of america seem inexperienced in the way of combat. I suppose it's good to get a crash course in that experience, but you never learn anything simple and efficient. I've been in martial arts (specifically shotokan karate) most of my entire life, having been trained by at least 5 sensei within the same dojo, and with the muscle memory still in place, pressure points, vital striking points, I've become my own weapon. I bet ya many of the antifa wouldn't show up as much if you had some Holla Forums anons with martial arts experience showing up and breaking limbs, fracturing clavicles, rib cages, sternums, vertebrae, and crushing trachea.

Shut the fucking fuck up with this forced meme

Thanks reddit!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG AUTSIN!

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

antifas don't have a jawline like that

Maga side has:
What the antifags has?
Has any actual chance of antifags win a war in burgerland?

That one girl looks devastated

They might get shot near a local water supply and give everyone AIDS but other than that no.

That and information travels too fast. they need to cut off the internet so the only source for news is the MSM. Before the news at 6 can report their latest nonsense everyone already knows their talking points for the evening and does not believe a word of it.

The main difference is Trump supporters clearly lift while the commies are too busy wrecking their bodies with party drugs and welfare.

Trying to shill your twitter you faggot ass TRS cunt.

I think it's very important that we don't become retards as we gain more power. Don't make the same dumb mistakes the left made. I'm already starting to see it happen.

Kill yourself my man.

nah he's right

None, but they're just the sacrificial offering to rally support. Commies love their masses of expendable true believers to take the bullets while the people in the background create overarching systems of power outside of the government, recruit sociopaths, and cow a fearful populace into submission.

These cucks are a danger partially because of we have to defend ourselves, not because they're an actual threat.

Ayy the thought… that pizzagate will eventually make us normies because everyone went full Holla Forums

could you give an example user?

Talked to an interesting guy the other day. He works for the VA, his whole job is to manage nerve Center of information and comb for happenings that could potentially affect veterans, then he passes shit on to them with like ~1 hour sitreps so they can organize responses. Then during big happenings he goes hard all night just grinding out sitreps, basically a paid memer and news wizard.

Holla Forums likes to think of itself that way but really we're third hand at best. We don't have field agents there (1st hand) nor do we have access to those meaty hi res unfiltered streams from said field people (2nd hand). We're maybe 3rd or 4th in line, but I feel if we were ever to make a step up it would be having 4-5 anons in shifts working a batcave-style operation with all media present. Normiebook, twitter, insta, cnn, terrestrial radio, police scanners, the works. Would probably take a wealthy patron though.

B-but muh gains

you can do both cardio and weightlifting

Are you fucking retarded? I'm pretty sure the entire Orthodox church is more aware of the JQ than most.

If Holla Forums left the house they'd see a majority of modern vets are herbal smokers. We gonna turn our backs on all our Right Wing Warriors because they need help relaxing at the end of the day?

true

If you're losing gains by doing cardio two to three times a week then you aren't eating enough.

You need to go back

Antifa are organized specifically for peacetime street fighting, not for a full-on war. If the guns come out they're all going to die, but the leftist strategy is to keep the guns from coming out by covering up the violence.

I had been thinking about designing a costume with armor plating and shields like a cross between iron man and captain America. The surface would plastic, be gold in color with little brick shapes, and would be called The Wall. I scrapped the idea because I thought it was super gay, but with stickguy I'm having second thoughts. Tell me I'm a faggot.

Keep in mind that those faggots are the ones dreaming of a revolution to overthrow the capitalists. Top kek. The only revolution will be the one when their blood flows down the streets in rivers.

You're a genius faggot.

REMINDER
Everyone using cucked memes like 'normie' and '/ourguy/' is a 4cucker.
'normie' originates on cucked sites that censor 'normalfag' and the -fag suffix in general.
GO BACK

Doughboy helmets are garbage hoss, that's why they replaced them the second time around. Go like Stickman, wear a biker's helmet.

Forgot to mention that under the plastic would be sheet metal so that it would function as actual plate armor. The shields would be wood underneath the plastic as well, so the costume would be armor disguised as a costume.

The problem is that normies are "waking up" to the things presented to them (feminism, waves of migrants, marxism…) and are now trying to find a place where other people like them think.

This is why Holla Forums is loosing,
I left the "we need a leader" discussion long time ago, but fresh blood on Holla Forums is always welcomed (in smaller batches that are controllable and easily redpillable).

The ones winning this one is Sargoy of Cuckad and idiots like those which are pulling normies to centrism.
Fuck that.

Btw, song from RWDS entertainment about this

Fucking kill yourself shill

Faggot its minnesota, not the south. Kill yourself

Anyways fuck Lefties and thank you user for making me smile.

are you going to use the term "our leader"..?
fuck off back to whatever pit you crawled out of, you retarded double nigger

This people are fucking degenerates. I think normies are catching on that these 'protesters' are becoming the evil side. They start to look more goulish and malnourished everyday

should we hate cops now?

thank you user I would have never noticed.

Terrorism is a form of politics by definition.

The guy was in a fuck ton of trouble for a couple of days. The entire chatgroup that we were in was laughing their asses off when we first heard his recording. Shame the guy is an embodiment of /r9k/ as well as just being a dick, he would get really fucking mad at any woman who would not accept his advances.

I think hockey helmets provide the most protection while being light weight and agile. You can opt for the clear plastic face plates to protect against pepper spray as well.

What should be done is encouraging law enforcement to enforce laws, then go above and beyond to stop the things they almost certainly know about. If we can encourage even a single state's police force to go above the law and ignore directives from their cuckmasters, we might finally have the sort of law that works. It doesn't matter if a divide is created between left leaning and right leaning police members, all that matters is that the law is fixed to suit the needs of the changing times.

Welp, that's the first pic I've had to hide in quite awhile. Well done.

I'll take historical communist terrorist bombings for 500 Alex.

More useful as a buckler, but 10/10 for sneaky.

OP shows the necessity of eye protection if these clowns are going to spray/throw god knows what potentially in your eyes.

ANCAP PARADISE SOON

any sports helmets with ear protection, hard with foam below, dampens impact and saves you from how much getting struck in the ear sucks.

One of the biggest issues with marijuana is the narrative that is a 100% safe drug when in reality it can cause mental disorders after heavy, long term usage. Using it to unwind with friends in the privacy of your home is one thing, but encouraging people to use it uncontrollably is one thing that causes the degeneration of society.

tbh i'm pretty sure it's mostly pot that's been sprayed with pesticides and shit that's dangerous. you're literally burning dangerous chemicals and inhaling the fumes. sadly i don't think any of the scientific studies on weed have made this distinction yet. anti pesticide is codeword for anti-monsanto and is a literal shoah

Hint: those most common of those chemicals is cyanide. Most states that have legalized marijuana have no regulations on chemicals used to treat it. Even the tobacco industry is strictly regulated with respect to the amount of cyanide present in cigarettes.

talk to your local cops one on one
not within the context of civilian talking to cop, but man to man, american to american. remind them of what the sides are, and how their choices impact the future of this country, and thus humanity.
tell them that they should have a serious talk with their buddies about what they're going to do if shit boils over.
we need them on our side.

What are they all fighting about?

conceal carry or open carry for ANY time. if you leave your home you always have it on you

Why? We should be killing these fuckers in the street and hanging their bodies from every lamp post.

Go home leaf. We don't need your Canacuck sports.

pfft, they have to make us wear a muzzle

Dude, if you're gonna do karate, at least do a full contact style like Kyokushin.

That's not what that word means.

suuure

So am I.
My meme magic is actually leaking into reality, with random lucky occurrences not being so random anymore and prophecies fulfilling.
We'll be fine.

Considering how sandniggers are utterly incompetent at overpowering anyone stronger than a teenage girl it's plausible to win a knife fight against them unarmed. I remember reading a thread long ago where even cucked Swedes managed to disarm sandniggers armed with knives or even guns who tried mugging them.

This, marijuana is a drug that is fine when consumed in moderation.
Stoners usually become slow, stupid and apathetic when they drink the rastafari Koolaid. Those suckers will see Bob Marley, one of the laziest niggers ever, as an idol and immerse themselves into nigger "culture", the become complete whiggers. That's what makes them stupid, not the drug itself.

Eh, women screaming in tense situations makes me angry, too.
As soon as shit hits the fan, they become useless weeping blobs shrieking for attention.
That is why you never take a woman to something like this.

Look for cops with dead soulless leftist eyes, then point those out to the ones without and explain what causes that, ie blackmail. Explain that these folks will kill to keep the secret they hide/ease the fake guilt and it will be revealed/made worse if they don't bend the knee to the Left's will. They're sad traitors against their own wills.

Holy fuck!

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed, faggot!

The problem with the church is the good goy zionist protestants and the catholics that embrace their globalist pedophile pope

Come on lad

Does anyone else pray every day that next time this happens some antifa gets their throats slashed out at one of these things?

exactly who is doing that?

what about this guys?

Better hope the wind is on your side, only downside of OC spray.

Although you might be able to zip tie the trigger on and lob it into the crowd to spin around in all directions.

The heat has gone out of these clashes. The professional agitators and organisers have pulled out, or been removed.

Someone pulled the antifa funding. The Trump supporters are essentially standing unopposed. Only unled stragglers remain.

The tactic has failed, for the present.

I would rather bash their heads open with a mace or run them over with a truck

Bear mace is not as strong as human stuff. Bear mace is a deterrent. The human versions are much stronger strangely enough. The capcaisin percentage in human use is much much higher. After doing some research it appears Fox Labs or Sabre Red is the best. From what I hear they are not "defensive" pepper sprays.

Get one of these types of foggers filled with that mixture. You can see other people wretch and have the fight taken out of them in other videos when it is applied. Then use a collapsing baton for defense as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=ftQCcjJUfeM

It is as cucked. Only difference is that still don't accept fags.

problem solved
amazon.com/Fox-Labs-Grenade-Pepper-Spray/dp/B008PI7LUG

This is the uniform now.

It looks like they also sell a 4oz version as well.

Still pretty small, nothing like a tear gas canister the police would use.

What does the V stand for?

vacillating vagina

(checked)
What did you expect from a bunch of people who deny their instincts and biology?

V has come to

Step one: Put a sharpie in your nose
Step two: headbutt a table
:^)

Or jews or muslims or feminists.