Fleetcomm is out now

Fleetcomm is out now.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/thebaconfromhell/v/68300737
encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=Icze4r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like shit, not even going to bother pirating it.

FUCKING SLADE!!!!

I could make a better game on the toilet.

The most controversial game of the decade?

I tried it out.

Will probably be a decent twin stick shooter when it's finished.

Wait for the GOTY edition.

He did talk about harpooning landwhales, and when I tried it the game was okay… Ill think about it.

If he spent as much time developing his game as he does starting internet arguments his game would have been done 2 years ago.

Please stop giving the autist attention.

I don't get it

And as if on cue…

Hi slade

If I was Slade I would tell you to buy it now wouldn't I?

The only reason I know about this whole FleetCOMM thing is because my twitter is full of tweets and retweets from autists virtue signalling against it.

Frankly, the game looks like shit (and gives me a migrane just watching the trailer).

Battleships Forever is free, looks better and plays better.

What I've seen kind of reminds me of Beat Hazard except Beat Hazard is good

twitch.tv/thebaconfromhell/v/68300737

Someone played it. It's worse than we thought.

Who the fuck is Slade?

who cares about western indie shit

Should I know what that game is?

some stupid gamergate shit

Is this some memegame made by some memechan memer?

Western indie shit is eons ahead of nippon weebshit.

only if you eat shit, which you clearly do

Slav isn't Western and Undertale is complete trash

Why don't you fuck off back to leddit.

Isn't that some gross tranny who wants to fuck their own mother or something?
There was ED page I think.

Early Access game without being put into early access, Valve should fix this it's false advertising.

it's a pretty great article, as far as i can tell the insane tranny is part of every loser group on the internet, from pedophilia, to incest, to furries, to the biggest one today, trannies.

encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=Icze4r

None of those games are slav, you stupid, stupid fucking idiot.

Was I supposed to know something about this game? Why does it have four developers listed, why does it have two publishers listed?

It's French, you fuck.

it's French.

Looks like I hoped Universes, I swear if you tell me Serious Sam is also French

NO! Its time for user is playing a stupid game for you so you don't have to. Another tidbit; Thidran finally left /cow/'s IRC channel.

Its frog, mang!

Nah, last time I have checked, Croatians were Slavs.

Apparently, because a Gamergays participant has developed it and the same losergroup who went after Acidman is obsessed with it. Can you imagine being so pathetic that a clone of vid related is your Sonichu?

You have to remember that east germanians are also slavs.

Are you that chink that shilled this trash a while ago?

Who gives a single shit. The only people who make threads about this are retarded Twitterfags who assume anyone here cares about the shit they sperg about on a daily basis. Fuck off, nobody cares about some wannabe dev and his shit game, not even to laugh about it.

kek

I don't care how much the liberals keep pushing the whole "nothing wrong with being a transexual". I will refuse to believe it. Anytime there's some weird degeneracy going on in the Internet there's always a fucking tranny involved. These people are not mentally stable.

There ain't trannies amongst the natsoc/islam/conservatard crowd and they are generally pretty fucking degenerative as well.

Stupid people seek themselves into all camps except those that actively reject stupidity.

there are.

Someone needs to smack him

Well the alt-right has Milo. Yeah I know he's not a tranny, but he's still a degenerate fag.

Mods sre censoring the comment on the steam discussion board. All threads have been wiped.

Yeah, I saw comments getting pruned weeks before it went live. The dev is teetering on being featured on Sterling's five minutes of hate where he'll probably use the game as anti-GG ammo because of Roguestar's association.

i-it's not like i wanted trash for my birth day

Holy shit, the art style is busy and ugly as fuck.