πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

NEWS
BE SURE TO SPOILER V-II RELATED CONTENT

CONTENT
.7z download - mega.nz/#!XUtRRJrb!fWgWMW2GefY_9fti2n1dr4WG0IeQmNfNzBvF3hmbyQI
MD5: 251B8CE568E1C5D70E788FBDFDE6872F
SFX download - mega.nz/#!bEVWxB7R!idNk-YA_PKU589Lqm7pt5HkDOEYrS76TcEj4tYcVluo
MD5: 386718D0536C16E2C631130A053720DD

Game's retranslation reaching endgame ( >>>/nep/3150 for details)
>>>/nep/2894
github.com/u3shit/neptools/releases

>>>/nep/3039

>>>/nep/822

>>>/nep/1589

TRANSLATION IS ACTUALLY DONE
>>>/nep/3153

>>>/nep/2756

pastebin.com/nPukfP7A

>>>/nep/3011

QUESTIONS
Q: Which game to begin the series with?
A: Go with Re;Birth 1, and follow the remakes from there on. Available for PC or Vita.
Q: I've heard of bad translations in the Neptunia games, care to tell me more about it?
A: Here it goes…
Q: I'm too poor to buy the games, where to grab them?
A: Ask the Volafile or Share threads.
Q: I wanna help with the translation efforts.
A: Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

iffysonlinestore.com/nepu-nepu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Messed up one of the links

>>>/nep/3211

I hate Jews.

Everyone is bad at Photoshop edition.

I should've put that there instead. Damn. Maybe next thread

More flats.

Don't worry, we'll stay bad at Photoshop so you can use it for the next one.

There is a horrible amount of noise in this picture

This is good though.

I don't think there's a PNG version of Nepgear as an eggplant

Now there is. And as usual, I want to have children and raise them with her. Even though she's an eggplant now. I can see the "my mother was an eggplant" pic coming.

give me the booty.

Why wait

Here it is

What kind do you want fam?

the thick and fat fam.

This thick enough for you fam?

dat 4th one is pretty nice.

good enough

Compile Heart should take a leaf from Overwatch. Nep butts are just too plain skinny, even Vert and Iris.

Got some adult Nep? Adult Nep is so lewd.

neps have better butts and overall great. Why would CH would copy idea of "diversity" women. The only good one is diva but thats it.

hell the nep games have better gameplay, interesting characters and overall art direction is gud.
So i would rather say overwatch should take leaf from nep games.

For you.

But user, Widowmaker ass is pretty good the best thing that came out from this game in fact

So much this.

i admit widowmaker ass is delicious but the personality is meh. Most of overwatch personality are unbearable except i like bastion because doesn't speak and likes cute animals to me.

Played 10 hours overall when it was open beta and got same feel when my brain activity goes down very fast and can't focus to the game. RB:1 is more fun than overwatch.

Be careful what you wish for.

Thanks.

I'll add this one.

Is it incest or masturbation?

Incestuous Masturbation?

I'd go with selfcest. And delicious result.

I knew what picture it was going to be before I even clicked on it

What about this one?

The file name is revealing it even before it's opened.

are we posting nep assets? I happen ot have extensive knowledge on the subject

Very extensive

The fuck is wrong with the 2nd picture? Look at her pantsu.

I believe the appropriate term is "puffy vulva"

T-thanks, saved a few. Try to keep the lewder lewds spoiled though

I'll think about it, what's werid thoughis that the first pic I click to upload in the new post is always different than what shows up

Ok more lewd Noire.

Do all nep games feature 3D chibi artstyle?

Only the spinoffs have used that I think. All the mainline nep titles have shared the same 3D anime style since the first game.

How would the Different characters react to being impregnated?
This is my fetish.

Were they willingly impregnated?

You mean being cummed inside so much they are surely preggers?

I'm sure there'll be audio CDs for that soon.

these games are cheap, they suck ass, and you all are fucking pathetic

When do you anons think the next sale will be for the games?

well that is your opinnion

the opinion of many.

Summer sale of course

Well atleast this is new, and it's red this time

who's many? e-celeb?

Sure. Finding out a day later is cool too.

My balls aren't going to empty themselves, guys.

(You)

Recently there was the anime sale, so next one is going to be the summer sale probably.

iffysonlinestore.com/nepu-nepu

These are going to be sold at Anime Expo this year.

To be honest though, they don't look good (Why didn't they roll with the dolls Plutia made?)

They probably shouldn't have gone with just the heads, they remind me too much of yukkuris.

See image.

abuse images when?

Stress balls

And hopefully it doesn't path. It would be extremely painfull to watch neps tortured

Dogoos would work much better for that purpose

They're missing out on so much potential sales

Dogoos are such a perfect product to sell. You can make anything out of them, and you can make any kind of themed dogoo you like.

They're essentially gondolas.

well, where's that army of yours?

From my experience on Holla Forums, it seems to be mostly tumblrtale fags who are mad that their game doesn't have a general thread anymore.

Pic related, I guess.

that game lose to cuteness

I mean if they miss it so much why not just make one

Writing this shit on a phone is going to be such a pain…I'll try
I have no idea how to write Blanc without kclearly showing shes my favorite

Plutia's dolls are really fucking cute, though i don't believe i can think a proper excuse to own something like that, these ones looks like dogoos

Maybe they lack people dedicated enough to keep making threads ?

I'd have actually preferred Dogoo plushes instead of those abominations.

Speaking of, what happened to the user who said something about making nep dolls?

I think they either got banned from making them or people shitposted them into oblivion and the mods turned a blind eye.

How long have these Nep threads been going on here on Holla Forums?

Since Re;birth1 released on PC

But, nepgen threads have been going on longer on 4/v/

I made the first one two or three days after the very first exodus from 4chan, so, three or two days after Gamergate happened. It was already there for some time on 4/v/ though, even though I didn't look at what they did due to the whole problem with /nepgen/.

So it's definitely been a while then

Guess I was mistaken.

That's quite a while then. It looks like we won't be stopping anytime soon either. Which is good

I was aware of the 4/v/ Nep threads though. Speaking of those, the shitposting and raging autism that goes on there now is unimaginable.

It's the case for nearly everywhere on 4chan. Their loss, I'd say.

As for us stopping, it'll probably happen. Either when I'll die, or when 8ch will.

Years ago when I used to hang around nepgen, I just assumed that was all that could be expected of nep discussion. It was only after the first exodus that I realized how awful things were back there.

No matter how bad things get here, it'll always be worse in nepgen.

nepgen has been made 900+ times, and they die in 2 days more or less, about 5 years

Good God

Tell me about it, its probably the biggest autism factory I have seen other than ffxiv general and granblue general

It will stop either when CH stops, or when we make a complete move to /nep/
Or if we get bored with the series

A belive this is what people call "tsum tsum"

These are definitely yukkuris.

One thing I noticed is 90% of threads could be considered "bait" or "template threads", if they were posted here. I believe that's because of how fast the boards over there are, these are generally the only threads that survive without being drowned out, threads like these get multiple short answer posts that keep them bumped while slower threads with actual discussion get 404'd because of how fast everything moves.
I don't believe imageboards were ever meant to be as populated as 4chan is now.

I wish there were Nep fumos. I'd buy all of them.

it's like they want people put onahole in them

Maybe its their intention?

That's just gross.

So what was up with the exodus from 4ch? Is that when Nep threads stopped getting posted there? I never browsed 4's Holla Forums until recently, when looking for Nep discussion.

Something something about moot selling out I forgot the meticulous details.

That nep is a black cock

UUHHHH, THICKER

There were several exodus from 4ch, the first one being because moot deleting discussion about Gamergate before it was found that he was merely obeying the ideas (and orders) of feminazis in exchange of promises of popularity and money. We see the result, now - 4ch has been overrun by normalfags and SJWs, while every oldfag went here.

What happened for nepthreads was that the ones making the threads (I was one among many at the time) were thinking that /nepgen/'s attitude of forcing yuri only (to the point of people being banned by janitors for suggesting they might love dicks) and restricting discussions was completely stupid, and let discussion flow. Some made content, some just enjoyed the chill discussions, and while most of the old thread makers are now gone, the result is the same - Nice threads where people can talk about anything more or less nep-related.

I truly hope it'll stay that way.

Don't forget moot being cucked by some gawker slut.

Thanks! Great to hear different things about it. Also MFW I realize /vg/ is a thing.

Ah yes I remember this gem.

CONFIRMED CUCK

Why do you faggots use that eggplant shit

It's almost like there's some sort of reference to eggplants in this series.

You think IFI would want people to do that?

I was wondering too until I started playing a few days ago. You'll get why within a few hours of playing.

Nice to see we're having a great day over here. I made a giant bowl of vanilla pudding, hopefully Neptune won't shoot down my Compa request at the end of this thread.I finally got to sleep more than 7 hours of broken naps in 2 days, it was pretty nice

2lewd

WHY don't you have any replies? I suppose your post is small but if someone here wanted to buy a nice used car, they just need to find out how to make some Nep plushies and sell them or to Idea Factory/Compile Heart's merchandising group

I would buy a dogoo plushie.

help

Play RB2 skip RB3, play V-II. Save time.
Or just get your friends to play. Then you can all play together. Kill two birds with one stone.

Sleep less.

these aren't the longest games in the world, i really doubt you lack the free time to play them. even just an hour a day would work.

U and Hyperdevotion are spinoffs and not necessary to play. U is also short as hell.

I suppose if he'd be bothered by the translation enough, but R;B3 is good shit anyways and V-II quasi-spoils it.

remind the people around you that you're a human too. I might be that crazy type OK with a 16 hour+ workday but thats not for everyone if they won't let you keep a bit of time for yourself, they're not really good friends. Good friends know when to give space.

Is RB3 that bad? I haven't gotten to it but its sitting in my library

thats not physically possible at this point, im at 5-6 hours per night at this point

even without your name I can see you Glass!

More than 8 hours is just a violation of humans rights to me.

It's a great game and I have no clue why it gets hate from some people outside of the localization issues.

Nah.

Been having some random thoughts about the Neps teaching Japanese. namely Neptune though

I want Neptune/PH to tutor me in JP and then spoil me when I do well.

I want to hear Purple Heart's broken English.

Why skip RB3?

I'm not getting enough as is.

I admit to spending some of my free time browsing Holla Forums; I could use some of it to play. But I like bring able to play for long periods of time.

My friends are pretty good about things, so it wouldn't be too hard to ask them for some free time, but I want to spend more time with them, so I'm more at fault on that one. It's my mother that's giving me trouble more than anything. Either I get a job or she has me work for her for 8 hours a day. I just wanted some free time to unwind without any stress.

That's hell.

Some people dislike RB3/Victory. I like it, but some find it went too far in the opposite direction RB2 went.

but really, sorry and thank you.

I would rather be making overtime than waiting around at home so I can make my dream of owning my own tiny house come true.

Perfect Heart needs more business clothing appearances just like Vert needs some mom jeans and a tank top

Then get a job? I would imagine something even part-time could do you a world of good in that situation.

In fact, Neptune in general has been floating around in my head lately even though I make fun of her for being lazy, would rather have 'fun' with Nepgear, and I haven't touched the games in a while

What is this feeling?

You're just making me want that more

Where the fuck are the VR neps, IF?

The only reason I could see why people dislike it is Iris, and the pretty weak plot

The only cure for your issue is to post PH until you get tired of her!

I used to like Pururut, then I played R;B3.

I didn't like her after that. I watched the anime before R;B3 and I liked her there, but in the game, no.

understandable

I don't see what that will accomplish

If anything, that will just cement my reminder of Neptune and will make me continue to wonder why shes in my head when I said I make fun of her for being a lazy olf.

Agreed.

She feels like a crybaby who just gets her way because she's powerful in her Iris Heart form.

I still fail to see proper redemption for that.

Sure there were some scenes where she used her Iris Heart form to help, but they're so far and few in between and they all had hidden agendas.

Anyway, that's enough from me complaining about Pururut.

Have a Nep or two

Oh come on, you too?

How about Uzume instead

i peffer neptune than nepgear

Its not so bad, its night, I'm only up still because I slept for 5 hours already and couldn't sleep until I got a bit more written down on my Compa story. This recent chapter is pretty lewd

I haven't played the game with Uzume in it but she seems pretty cute

I don't know how my post got separated from the image but there's Uzume for you.

I don't know that much about her other than Orange Heart sounds like a ice cream flavor but please, anyone but Neptune

Now you're just fucking with me!

I don't have the WEBM version, but how about if Neptune was your wife?

Nepgear is as vanilla as you can get for a Nep.

You are lucky I had to switch to phone and I dont have my neps here

Some people like Vanilla though

I do

I'm confused whats going on and why aren't more makers being posted

Nothings wrong with Vanilla. But that certainly didn't make her the most interesting character when you're used to a non stop sugar high that all the other Neps have.

People seem to care more for the CPUs and Candidates instead. Which is probably why I think there's only one maker-focused game now.

Got your answer, which is pretty sad actually

I don't know if I can commit a marriage, let alone Neptune

Whats wrong with vanilla?

You're not alone.

The issue with Makers is that they've volatile. Almost none of them stay around for long, be it one reason or another. I do like some of them quite a bit, but it's hard to get attached when you know they'll never show up again.

The makers are all so nice though!

for various reasons, of course more than a few CPUs shouldn't be around either

That was rude user, dont bully Planeptune

That fourth screenshot makes me wonder why they decided to change the font for character names in later games

That's basically working and sleeping. Although if it ends up taking you somewhere ultimately…

Funny thing is that overall the localization is less terrible than RB2's. Neptune however…but that's the problem with it. She's the star.

It's a bit far into the goofy side of things at times, even for this series, but it's real plot problem is structural rather than the intended result.

But then you have the previous game, which while less serious than original HDN, feels sort of bland at times.

One thing RB1 did right was that it was very memorable. I've only played through it a couple of times but I can still easily recall most of the scenes in that game.

Of course original HDN is memorable too, just largely not for the right reasons…

My main problem with the goofy plot is not that it is so much the jolly fun, its that the serious stuff is mostly towards the beginning of the game, and then it gets less serious as it goes along. So you have really really bad stuff happening to people including playable characters, so it's time for more jokes? It kills the dramatic tension that you are supposed to have AFTER you use the humor to establish that the characters are likable.

Also goes against the understated plot-point that Ultradimension is supposedly a much rougher place to live than Hyperdimension in nearly every possible way. But that's hardly explored, and indeed only brought up when it's important. So you actually forget it's supposed to be like that.

The CPU additions though are alright. Plutia and Peashy though are fine additions and I actually like UD-Blanc as much as HD-Blanc (though they are very different despite their similarities). UD-Noire though is actually very unlikable in comparison to her merely awkward HD counterpart though, at least until the second half of the game. But they did something with her that was different at least. And Rei was excellent.

Vert however was basically Vert. Well, maybe HD-Vert doesn't have crosses in her 4GO name. I dunno, she was underused really. Her thing with Pii was cute but added way too late in the game.

Actually if Vert had developed her attachment for Pii before a certain part of the story…that would have been very interesting actually.

HOW THE FUCK DO BADD AND ANONY NOT GET ICED FOR THE SHIT THEY PULL; THAT WAS BULLSHIT

I had the opposite reaction honestly. Plutie is a cute.

I just wish she'd get a dedicated drama CD. At least she has SOMETHING with the Sega Grills release.

Don't worry, she sure as hell wouldn't be able to manage it herself either.

Remember, commitment takes work. And if there's one thing she's deathly allergic to…

Sounds like a story waiting to happen where the lazy user and Neptune are thrown in a room together and they have to cooperate to get out, even though they both don't like work

One could pribably take inspiration from these puzzle room things with hints and puzzles

999 / VLR / Zero Time Dilemma cross-overs when

Never be ause world sucks
Another idea, neps in Fear Factor

More like πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† factor

I like you way of thinking

I love Plutia right now β€” currently at RB2 β€” so having heard opinions like this several times now, I'm curious as to what I'll think of her after finishing RB3. Mind you, I like strong female characters, but they do still have to be well-written.

How do you feel about "I will rape you and you will like it unless you do as I say" personality?

Pururut was only really introduced in R;B3/Victory. She was not present in HDN, which is why she's not even in any cutscenes for R;B1.

But, hey, you might actually like her once she's introduced in R;B3.

Then eventually dislike her the more the game progresses, that's how it went with me

Someone should make an edit of that where the title is Nepu instead of Cube.

Depends, for a large amount of the game Plutia basically has the other characters scared since they don't want to become a victim of yuri rape. I say that the true end helps with that and shows that she cares about the others a lot.

The best kind of Iris is the motherly Iris

Yes

Neptune acts like a cunt most of RB3 and the new CPU is essentially retarded in her human form.
Also there's no plot until like the last 3 hours of the game.
Overall, it was like CH saw all the backlash from Mk2 and decided everyone hated it so they made V the complete opposite of Mk2 in hopes their fans would be appeased.

*unzips eggplant*

I would say that is due to the padding in the middle section of the game, I think if a chapter or two was combined or cut from the game the flow would have been a lot better.

Essentially this. Victory is a goddamn disaster story-wise; Neptune is terrible, the Ultradimension CPUs are flanderized parodies of themselves, the interactions aren't funny or charming, and the game drags on forever. The only thing good about it is Rei and her posse.

Plutia doesn't deserve the shit she gets just for debuting in a game with bad writing. She's better in every other appearance.

The anime did Plutia fine. But in V, she's just…
she talks soooo sloooooooowly. It's so annoying. And since nothing's going on in the game and all the characters are just worse versions of themselves compared to Mk2, then it just becomes unbearable.

Maybe because I played Bravely Default which is why I wasn't even phased about the mid-game of R;B3.

R;B3's story seemed to be everywhere and only really got organized at the near end.

I wish Plutia talked like Mayushi somewhat.

If RB;3 did something similar to what happened in Bravely Default I would really not like the game, having to do the same fucking sequence of events 5-6 times in a row permanently soured my experience of Default

I may be one of the rare people who wasn't bothered by the time loop on Bravely Default. Maybe because I took the time to do every sidequest on each new world as well as trying to get duplicates of some rare weapons and armor, so when came the time to pass to the next world I had no problems with exploring again.

Plus, Agnes was cute. Not reaching Gear's level, but still cute as a button.

I actually wasn't bothered, it was interesting to me how they'd all react time and time again.

So when talking about CPU personalities, it would be correct to assume we're always talking about their personalities from the super/hyper dimensions by default? I haven't played RB3 yet, but it seems they're pretty different there in the ultradimension.

c'mon user, that was a golden opportunity

Yeah the other dimensions are compared by looking at the hyperdimension CPU's as the default.

They basically took their most prominent character trait and exaggerated it to where that was their only character trait in V.

Plutia's been my favorite character since playing V originally, so it depends on what your tastes are and how offended you get if she lays a hand on another character you like.

This isn't true at all. has it right, the middle of the game is padding which I believe tricks everyone into thinking nothing happens at all.

The game's style of humor is a hell of a lot meaner than usual. I think it's hilarious for it but I appear to be mostly alone on that end.

Ultradimension Noire and Blanc have personality differences that set them apart from their Hyperdimension counterparts. Vert is a little different but it's almost all in maturity level whereas her core personality is the same. They're not nearly as well-written though, is right in that after their first few appearances they fall into being a single gag repeated.

Bravely Default is the game that made me appreciate Neptunia's recycling for not being as bad. Fuck. At least Chapter 6 was neat, and the battles for Chapters 7 and 8 were challenging and fun.

You can only take one as your date for tonight.

Ignore both
Acquire Buran

I take the third option.

i'll take neptune

Don't mind if I do then.

what is this and why do all the characters look identical

Neps.

Go google it. You have the thread's name, the OP giving you informations, and a brain you should begin to use.

Dating Neptune would be like having the perfect woman of my dreams 10% of the time and having the daughter of my nightmares the other 90%.

don't ask such complicated things from this poor bastard

I'm a little disappointed in you. Even if her personality's changed, she's still the same person.

well sure, or I can ask the board's resident autists

Everything apart from five is immoral.

They share the same experiences, but in mind and body they are completely different from each other. I'm not sure is they do, scientifically, count as the same individual.

I've always wondered how these threads haven't ended up moving into a 24/7 general but secluded on /nep/ kind of like /senran/ does.

There's two main reasons why that wouldn't work out. 1), general threads never have enough users to populate a board by themselves and only have enough concentrated traffic to keep discussion in one thread going, and 2) we pick up new people from being here. If we moved all discussion to /nep/, it would be a lot harder for newcomers to actually find us and join in, unlike now where we're always visible on a very active board.

Something like /vg/ might be more convenient if a board like that ever turned up, but we'd have to try hard not to fall into the same madness as nepgen.

And how did the answers you got here work out for you?

I feel like Purple Heart still has a lot of aspects from Neptune, I wouldn't call them completely different from eachother. Purple Heart is just significantly more serious.

This. I'm also wondering how /senran/ manages to survive, might go and take a look in the incoming days.

/senran/ is more or less what all general threads end up devolving to. Everyone getting to know each other and general talk about everything with some actual on-topic talk here and there.

They have a few threads dedicated to actual content and material from the series too so it's not just a Senran General - We Have Our Board Edition.

Interesting approach. A bit more personal than ours, but an interesting one. I wish them the best.

well they also don't have even half as much people with their lives devoted to shitposting "the games are trash, dont play them"

Ge-ge a qt

See
Worst possible scenario with Nowa is that she turns into Black Heart and tenderly rapes you.

I'd rather a different Nep, but if I was only allowed to choose one… well I could probably have better chances Nepping Noire, so probably her.
Unless it's V Noire. Then I'd probably kill her.

Well, Neptune's body is smaller, so she would feel it much more.

fam pls. Neptune's personality is same as Purple Heart. PH tries to be cool but she is Neptune and wants to be lazy, eat pudding and play video games.

If you can't handle Neptune then you can't handle Purple Heart

Not really…actually aside from the Doerr residue I'm really hard pressed to think how she's any different than she normally is.

Specifically Hyper; there are personality differences between even Hyper and Super CPUs, and more so between Hyper and Ultra or even OG HDN.

Many similarities too…but you can't completely call a CPU from one dimension the same as another.

Manga representations are an interesting side-case though since technically that's yet another dimension above and beyond the games…but generally the personalities are pretty close to the HD characters so you can interchangeably compare the regular cast's actions to what's in print without issue.

Well there's plenty of plot; the scenes are huge in fact! Just open up some of the Chapter 3 data and you can see several conversations with 150+ panels of text, sometimes flowing one into another. Some rough math, 5 words a line over 2-3 lines, that's 1500-2250 words a scene. If that was like a modern fictional book, each scene would be a small chapter in and of itself.

With that kind of text density its easy to miss a detail or five. I'm honestly not surprised that people can't remember it; I know better since I've been digging into it on and off for 5-6 months, and I still have a hard time remembering what's going on here and there.

As far as the meanness in Victory…it's not a bad thing at all really. Actually it has lead to some of the best writing for this series. For example, I had problems with UD Noire in β€œI don't think she's a good person” terms, but on the other hand I like that a version of that character exists. Keep in mind that it's not a completely unique characteristic to start out with, as Noire can be pretty mean in any dimension occasionally. But usually she feels like death after going on blast, particularly if Neptune is the target (which she usually is).

UD Noire is inherently less/not guilty about how rotten she can be, but she's also MUCH more isolated than her HD counterpart as a consequence. No one ever visits or hangs out with her, Plutia relegates her doll to the corner of a room away from everyone else's doll and hardly ever thinks about her…and Noire's absolutely miserable, just sits at her computer and cries all day by herself for YEARS because of it. Neptune tries to do her best to deflate her head through teasing her – much harder than HD Noire – to break the cycle but it is generally ineffective. She only starts getting better later in the game, and at that point she's already been torn down through the hacking incident and is at the Planeptune Basilicom so much that she's essentially living there again.

We actually did sort of try that about 5 months ago, after some time without a Neptunia release. It was alright, but I don't think that's going to happen again anytime in the near future.

Well we do have /vg/ here, but it's basically the Star Trek Online board.

Neptune is a tease, not a slut.

Besides she'd whore out her sister first. And then change her mind just before anything lewd would happen and beat the shit out the john. And then hug Nepgear and cry. And then do it again with the same results a week later.

She's not dumb, but she doesn't think more than one or two moves ahead.

Puchiko!

I've actually forgotten her real name. Oops.

(checked)
Broccoli

You know what else has a lot of text per conversation? Golden Sun.

Was Doerr responsible for Neptune joining in in treating Nepgear like trash for no reason? Like fair enough the game in general is doing it, it's not warranted but whatever, but Neptune never interacted with Nepgear in a mean-spirited way like that in Mk2. Not to mention the LITERALLY YEARS on the UD-side spent doing fuck all trying to get home and leaving Nepgear to her abandonment issues. In fact even even if you put all the Nepgear stuff aside, she's just not funny and seems especially retarded across the entire thing. She is on par, and falls behind once, in intellectual maturity with a toddler. If you go from Victory to V-2 the difference in Neptune's personality and how she interacts with other people is astounding.

Victory a shit, Rei a cute.

Pretty much all this. Though I'm pretty sure the only reason Nepgear was in V was to bully her because being third place in the first popularity poll means everyone hated her so the fans deserved some sort of compensation.
Don't really understand CH logic.

Though Nepgear's love for Neptune was overly exaggerated in V, like everyone's personality. Like she loves Neptune a lot, but the whole "LET ME SPEAK TO ONEE-CHAN, HISTY, EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE TRYING TO GET HER BACK AND THE SOONER I LET YOU TALK TO HER SHE'LL BE BACK" thing was just shit writing on their part.

And according to Mk2, Neptune is overly protective of Gear. V suggests the exact opposite. Hell, Neptune seemed more like she wanted Nepgear around simply to have someone she could bitch around. She didn't care at all about Nepgear in UD until Vert tried to take Gear from her. And even then, she was like, oh wait I that means I have Plutia as a sister now. Whatevs.

The whole treating nepgear like trash was a joke. They were hard on her because of the backlash they got from Mk2, some players thought nepgear was too boring and a lot of people didn't like the ideas behind the conquest ending even though it actually gave stakes to the game and the interactions between characters became more important because of it

I imagine this was before the events of Mk2, Neptune's perception of her probably changed afterwards. She was kind of useless before all that.
I think she was insecure about Nepgear surpassing her, she wants to stay as the older sister Nepgear looks up to, so she gave Nepgear the cold shoulder to deflate her ego a bit.
Don't know if that's the writer's intent, but that's how I interpreted it.

See, if that was what they had been going for, then I'd have no issue with it. But I didn't get that vibe at all. I feel it would be giving too much credit to the writers. V has shitty writing throughout its length. Something like that would be way beyond what the writers of V were capable of at the time.

boy it sure smells like reddit in here

Sounds like a problem with your bias, not the writing.

Yeah, definitely smells like reddit.

How so?

No, that's pretty normal for her actually.

It's basically as I said earlier; she'll do something rotten to her, and then she'll feel bad at some indeterminate point in the future, and then collapse on her in tears. And then repeat it all over again.

Also…Nepgear was "abandoned" for only three days, at least locally to her.Now it was years for Neptune…but you aren't seriously expecting her do any real work, right?

Would you like to make a post with substance now?

Damn, where did that come from?

I think that's from a doujin, but I'm not sure.

The Anthology, so it's canon or about as canon as its going to get given the way this series is.

Also Neptune subsequently becomes a fatass in the same story. And Histy strips her.

She also gets photo's of her leaked as well at the end.

I want this Blanc plushie
AND I WANT THIS FUCKING PHONE CASE

looks cute
Being a Blanc phonecase is nice, but I wouldn't use a case that needs to be opened and closed.

I actually prefer cases that need to be opened, at least gives the phone a bit more protection

Neptune what the fuck stop it you are creating a dangerous situation for my dick

Don't lie, it's because you want to pretend you're taking off Blanc's clothing when you do it.

That's lewd but that's not the reason, I have been using a case like that for almost a year now

no, its really just shit writing

Sorry user, I went to bed 3 minutes after I posted that.

Here's the smuggest Nep I can find for that pun.

I don't think you're even convincing yourself with that post.

He's right though. Victory has the worst writing across all of the main games.

We're talking about a game that tries to show that CPUs aren't inherently bad and oppressive nation-ruining time bombs waiting to happen in opposition to the main antagonists' beliefs, but completely fucked up Copypaste's defeat by making the player sympathize with him and humanize him through befriending some miner buddies, portraying Blanc in a negative light in the process when the party fucked his shit up when he wasn't doing anything at the time, and then threatened her own citizens when they got upset about it. Like holy shit, if he didn't end up getting rebuilt later, Blanc alone would have validated everything Rei had to say about CPUs even if Neptune and Plutia's negligence didn't make a strong case already. And in the worst case, some of the "villains" had completely pure intentions and did literally nothing wrong at all. Pic related.

I do not believe for a second that the writers intentionally had Neptune bag on Nepgear for a complex reason when we have CPUs being utter dicks in the face of an organization who's stated goal is trying to convince the world that CPUs are dicks and replace them for the good of the people.

Sages did nothing wrong

So the game managed to make you sympathize with the villains of the story and you conclude that it has bad writing?

Abnes is completely pure and had no ill intentions!

>tfw was completely delusional and hoping for her to be playable in R;B3

THERE'S A FUCKING STORY????

If it was meant to be morally ambiguous it would been genius. However, all signs point to the game wanting you to side with Neptune because she's the protagonist, as Neptune is never actually seriously called out for anything since the game's tone wouldn't really allow for it. Neither was Plutia, which is part of why she's hated so much and what started this conversation chain in the first place. Basically they dun fucked up what they were going for. Still glad I played it in the end, for previously stated reasons.

I was the same way, no playable Rei or Abnes smh

These aren't contradictory. The second is just meant to distract you from the first.
The CPUs are all self-interested and egotistical in every game, you can't just isolate this to Victory. They act exactly how you'd expect normal people with dictatorial and god-like powers to act, the tone of the other games just do a better job of distracting you from that because the motivation of the villains is straight up evil destroy the world shit, so CPUs being morally grey is much less obvious than it is in Victory.

These games sure have the darkest undertones

They spent 20-25 years autistically bitching at each other. The only competent members were Badd and Anony.

But more to the point it's not like everything is above-board in Hyperdimension either. What do think happened to all those low ranking ASIC members in Mk2/RB2 anyway? You know, the ordinary CFW Brave-oriented people who the Guild probably Best Korea-ed? Or double tapped by the army at the end of Chapter 5 if they didn't get that far?

Well, they selfish and egotistical, and lazy…and in some cases have obvious mental disorders…but really their main problem is that they are perpetual 16 year olds who are on state welfare.

The games and stories are pretty cute but if you think about it for more than five minutes the HDN setting is fucked up beyond all recognition.

Noire seems to be the only one doing actively working for her nation

The G arc of V-II would like a word with you, but yeah.

Haven't played it yet, the wait is killing me.

And she also is miserable, bitchy, barely has a relationship with her sister, terrified that anyone (including her sister and peers) will discover she likes having fun too, and hates her job but won't do anything to lessen her load intelligently.

general note that I do not actually seriously dislike any of the CPUs despite their general dickery, dickery can be endearing when done well. Just think that Rei is best, it's all in good bantz

I want the Blue Heart game too, user.

It seems she can only find safety by burdening herself with work and more work.

Every Nep in this series seems to have their fair share mental issues that round them out well.

Poor Noire. If only she could loosen up a bit and tell the others about her struggle. I guess her inability to speak is part of why she can't break that cycle though.

nice choice in Neps user, Rei is a genuine cutie

I want more Rei in the series

Is she there in V-II?

No.

She doesn't make an appearance and isn't mentioned by name, but her power causes some trouble here and there and Neptune recognizes it as belonging to "that ancient CPU". Kind of really bullshit considering Croire is in the game, hopefully they can pull her out of the same black hole that they put the Oracles at some point.

rest in peace Rei, we hardly knew ye

and I thought liking the ever illusive Makers was difficult

I think most people forget that she was the CPU of Tari, and ran it into the ground when the power went to her head paralleling the video game crash in the 80's Rei, like the other CPU's, has flaws and without others to help her caused the destruction of her nation.

The Makers of Tari were glorified towel designers in comparison to the majesty and creativity of Lady Rei, she did nothing wrong when she accidentally murdered them all, but it was justifiable homicide so it was alright.

Just make sure you're the dominant one in a relationship with her, the second she has control she'll use you worse than Iris Heart.

Totally, justifiable self defense bitches, when you rent a room you don't shit on the carpet because your coffee was late or whatever those guys were complaining about, I'm sure it was stupid whatever it was.

It's not crazy when it's Kobayashi Yuu because she's always crazy.

Odd voice actor, especially all those scribbles she does.

I love switches, user

Rei hits so many things that you'd think that there'd at least be something out there.

WHAT

WHAT

Holy shit

I didn't believe it either, I then found out that my waifu voiced a boy as well

Should have said Uni's VA, what I just wrote has a different meaning now that I read it again.

holy shit yes

I've always been a sucker for glasses and suit but sweaters have me in a death grip that I will never escape.

…and the rest?

How does one go about capturing a Nep?

You'll need to consult the Neptunia hunter for that, he is a brave man with an Austrailian accent that can wrangle any nep.

Sounds like an awesome dude. I just hope he doesn't die to something completely unrelated to his title.

That said, how does one go about getting captured by a Nep?

Oh that's easy, just lather yourself in pudding
So what's going on there?

A tea party obviously.

Also, does the pudding work for all Neps, or just a Neptune? What are the procedures to get captured by the others?

So close to the killing thread again…

That reminds me, I ought to do a Rei version of 'Ask the CPUs anything'

Is Nepgear possessed by Satan or something?

So you want to drop the Ask CPUs first?

Also do you guys think V-II will be released on the start of the summer sale for Steam if so I hope the discount is atleast 40%, or even 50%.

Capturing a nep involves a lot of pudding or a lot of the thing they like, so with Vert you'd have to fake having an orphan girl that wants to be Verts sister, with Blanc it requires a convincing bait in form of "breast enlargement oil" etc
Now capturing a nep's HEART, that's a whole different thing

Must I show you all everything?

Pay two baras to act out some camwhore shit in one of Vert's MMO's
Chloroform her while she's distracted between playing and schlicking
As if they'd interrupt her precious gaming time for fear of teasing and other punishments

- Lure out the twins with candy
- Hire muscle to hold them down
- Strip them to skivvies and take pics in extremely compromising positions
- Send pics directly to Blanc's computer with a note she's to come alone & unarmed or else she won't see her sisters "whole" again
- Once she arrives and beats up the patsies that she swears were the masterminds, show her Rom or Ram (your pick) in an extremely fatal situation and let her know action means she leaves with only one sister, but inaction means she'll leave with two
- She'll comply
- Set her in on The Planβ„’

- Timed BCC the same Rom/Ram pics to Nepgear, with location
- She arrives sword in hand
- She will quickly drop the sword when she sees Vert with an Antishare crystal collar around her neck, shibarii-tied, over a horse vault in her skivvies and also the vault is sharp as shit
- She surrenders quietly
- Shackle her and immediately bring her screaming into womanhood
- Bonus if it's in a chamber with good acoustics, so the grunts, whimpers, and screams sap the fuck out of Rom/Ram's morale. Take pics of their expressions and send them to Blanc to remind her not to fail her mission

- Blanc is to go into Lastation and absolutely level as much of the industrial quarters as she can
- She is to then subdue, but not destroy, Noire. If she cannot subdue, then flee
- She will likely collapse in a shoujo heart to heart moment w/Noire. Doesn't matter. It's a distraction tactic. Noire is occupied and will be stressed. Time for the big fish

- Bonus eating round in the same place
- There was sleeping powder in the pudding
- The host will probably think Nep has The Itis (look it up) and put her in a guest room to sleep
- Club anyone that came along thinking it was an actual contest. This means remaining (should be thinned out) bystanders and Compa
- Find some mind-control devices (it worked for P-ko)
- Program both Nep and Compa
- Send them to eliminate Black Heart

- Call Rei and let her in on the plan
- Tell her the timing and to go after Uni first

- Arfore takes Uni down on her own while the Makers are likely caught up in whatever 3-way battledome is going to be happening in downtown Lastation (if they weren't there for ground zero, they're definitely going to be there when Purple Heart & Compa show up trying to kill Black Heart and anything interfering)
- They all exhaust themselves trying to S-Rank the fight (That is, bring Neptune & Compa to their senses without anyone dying)
- Blue Heart shows up
- lolpartywipe

- They all wake up bound in the base
- Weapons stripped, antishare crystal collars applied as needed
- Sway Rei from killing them by demonstrating the Stockholm effect dicking has had on Nepgear (stage 2: mindshock but starting to grow dick-dependent)
- Reward the goobs & anons who helped get this far by going doujin style on Noire & Uni
- Everyone gets a Nep (or Maker)
- No one gets to touch Neptune, who is the only one Rei gets to kill as quite frankly even on the tittering edge of hell, Neptune possesses the heroine quality to turn all that shit right back around and it really IS a lot of effort to turn Nepgear into a dickslave that would be wasted.
- Celebrate with daquiris and cocaine off Nepgear's butt

Powerhouse she may be, she can't do shit on her own

Pudding, pill powder, ducttape, tranquilizers, antishare crystal shackles. An user can reprogram her if they want. She's only cute because the violence doesn't happen to me.

Will be in Planeptune unguarded for Rei to do whatever. Or Arfoire if she catches a whiff of what's happening.

Thought I caught all of those. Oh well.

One wants absolute destruction, the other wants to build a kingdom on the ashes of the old one. Rei will continue the cycle of life.

Jesus Christ

Thanks, I'll try this now

Well that's a whole lot of autism, but a good kind of autism but I'd probably just limit myself to the Blanc part and instead of sending her out to wreck shit have her serve me in the "as long as you comply your sisters/friends are safe" type of deal, until she's almost broken, then show her you didn't keep up the promise about the twins and they are already broken, just to finish her off

Let's roll up those dimensions

Let's get everything but what I wish for!

Can someone fucking remind me why I'm still alive?

RNGesus guide me!

The autism is to answer the question "What happens when Blanc/Ram/Rom's friends come looking for her?" If you think you can turn Blanc & her sisters with the power of dick before that point, more power to ya.

There can be no knowledge of pleasure without knowledge of pain

We're alive to know pain so we can know pleasure when we're all dead

I'm keeping my double dubs when I brought down the thread killers

I had enough pain in my life, I want some pleasure for once

I believe that one day the pain will subside

Don't actually kill yourself please, we still have V-II and more Neps to play in the near future

Neps are for hugs and headpats

Rollin

Rollan for Gear, as usual.

And a CPU lazy trade as usual. Vert for evens, Gear for odds.

YEAAAH !!!

rolling

This happening on two successive threads is a sign. I must do something.

Rolling for Plutia/Iris Heart

pls no bully

Know that your taste is questionable at best

To each one's own.

oh boy

rollin

His taste is exquisite, shut your mouth.

Your related pics aren't helping your cause either.

Rollin'

they aren't supposed to help any cause, they are just supposed to be an eyecandy for the user with taste twisted enough to likeherthe most, I personally find Puru very adorable, as long as her more sadist side isn't active, and I also find Iris to be absolute shit, but I'm saving nep pics almost every day so I might as well post them

Rollan'

Oh dang, this is awesome. Now we just need one for when you want a Nep to capture you instead.

Oh yeah, time for some tomboy action.

Noire get.

Second wave of the thread killers

Nepgear, will you capture me and treat me like your own personal boytoy?

Oh goodness. I'm not sure what to say to that. I was expecting a "no." You're already my goddess, so…

Blanc, please hug me
Noire, please help me with my projects

Oops, forgot the image to go with it.

I guess this means Noire and Blanc are now my roommates, Noire helps me with my work and Blanc is my moral support and we don't let Noire sleep at night because of how loud we are

Blanc, may I remove your hat?

yo double dubs

Noire can we work together?
Will you let me take Compa home Neptune?

alright. Who wants to go sauna with me?

Blanc, will I be able to read your books in japanese by the end of the year?

Would anyone of you like to have some pudding together

GIVE ME THE GEHABURN, NEPGEAR

Asking them all at once seems bad

Fine

Neptune let's have some pudding together

OFF BY ONE

At least you got your pudding with Nep, user.

Congrats of you finally having pudding with her, although you missed these glorious quints.

now that makes me curious, what would quints mean? marriage?

eternity with your nep

Quads is making babies already

So I suppose since they're immortal goddesses, marriage + shared immortality is a step up

Death by snu snu

Is the new thread ready to go when this hits page 15?

Of course.

It is now later, may I remove your hat now Blanc?

Her hat must be the National Treasure of Lowee

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD