Bullshit boss fights

NOT VERY TASTY

she better eat you
my dick demands

Hope you like shuffling your entire party, fag.

Protip: don't attempt to fight this on your first playthrough at night, with a severe lack of sleep, and a very high amount of sodium chloride in your veins.

shit tier fetish

He's not even that hard if you have end-game armour or really upgraded stats, but it's annoying as fuck to fight this guy in his first form.

Even that Magic Scimmy from 4-1 won't save you fag.

Would be nice if there was more than one non-shit class in the entire game. Hokage is the only one that doesn't belong in the garbage.

Spirit arrow fucks him up worse than fraiser.

MELBU FRAHMAAAAA

I prefer the Assassin, mostly because of his fucking insane crits and special ability.
Why do most of the classes in RL suck?
The Barbarians have tons of health, which doesn't help if you already have your HP leveled up or you have vampirism.
The Dragons are just straight-up fucking garbage.
The Splunkers are a Jew class, who would only be worth it if they gave you something like +200% gold instead of +20% considering how fucking dreadful their stats are. They're also worthless if you have your money bonus leveled-up.
The Lichs are shit, their health cap is way too low and even if it wasn't there's still no point to pick them over a Barbarian.
The Spellswords and Archmages are both absolutely a pain to play because magic is fucking worthless in RL.

The only classes worth a shit are the Hokages, Paladins and Assassins. When the character selection screen comes up and none of the three mentioned classes show up; you just have to bite the fucking bullet and pick the best of the worst.

fuck

Who likes
TIME OUT SPELLS?

EZ PZ. Maneaters and Old Monk were more difficult fights, if only because they were obscenely tedious and refused to let you have any fun with the boss.

Maneaters fight was the worst, they spend 98% of the fight jerking each other off in the sky.

That is also obscenely tedious and unfun. Maneaters continues to be the worst fight in the game.

Really? Every boss I fought was piss easy if I had a lich or archmage with Fireball.

Or yeah, if you get good RNG and happen to get a good spell, then you're fine. 90% of the time you get some worthless bullshit like that one spell that lets you teleport back to a set location.

Ready or not here I come!

I wasn't ready

why do people seem to have trouble with this fight?