Old Cars in Vidya

ITT: Post and discuss games that allow you to drive old cars, particularly runabouts.

You can drive different versions of Ford A in Mafia 1. Cannot think of any other game that qualifies though. Maybe RDR, but you can't even drive the car in that one, just ride in it.

How about the oldest car of all time?

Only other that comes to mind besides Mafia is Body Harvest. That game had an odd collection of vehicles.

Life must have been real relaxing in the day of Henry Ford.
Though that motor noise is kind of deceiving and is putting me to sleep, they actually sound a lot louder than that..

Dude was constantly hunted by the jews for a good bunch of years to the point of being a ghost writer for a Holla Forums-tier newspaper owned under his name

I already know he was very wonderfully nationalistic, loved to hire US citizens, and increase quality of life for everyone. I'm just saying these road speeds and traffic must have been wonderful.

Though I know people died in accidents back then, and brakes weren't anywhere near the way we have today, and road laws etc, but atleast they didn't have minorities and women driving, and you needed a real professional to understand what all the power control sticks do.

Nigger chaffeurs, spic land workers, italian mobsters and potato alcohol smugglers were the majority of the users

Jesus user.
Are you just gonna keep spewing bullshit?

No, that's all I had to say. Carry on. The second paragraph wasn't bull if that's what you are implying. You try driving a Model T without any prior practice.

True, that's what the minorities were for back then.

thanks for reminding me that Mafia 1 still exists.

If I ever play it again.. GOD DAMN THAT FUCKING RACING MISSION. *twitch* I mean, I really like that game.. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. *twitch*

I don't why but that made me kek hard.

You've just inspired me to watch my very favorite cartoon ever, OP. Thanks.

bump.

Not this time Dan Backslide!

Oh god, each frame is a masterpiece. This is art!

Chuck Jones, Tex Avery, and the old Disney Legends are among the greatest artists of the modern age, shame they're all dead and now all we have is flash toonboom shit

I grew up with Cartoon Network and legos. Too bad it all went to shit.

That channel is gold, man. Thanks for sharing. Just subscribed to it.

LA Noire had the best classic cars, as well as a great recreation of LA from the neatest period in burgerland history to drive them around in

Pretty sure you can actually drive the car in red dead

I want a game set even earlier than Mafia 1 where we can ride cars like in OP's pics.

No you can't, outside of the mission where you ride one there's one in Blackwater that's unusable.

Classic cars seem very underrepresented in vidya. Hell the whole 1890-1910's seem underrepresented.

all this meme does is shit up Holla Forums

Not just cars but guns as well. Though they look crude and ugly by today's standards, they're all certainly more attractive than today's hedonistic aesthetics such as the overrefined ugliness of "aerodynamic" obtuse angles and the garish, jagged, porous ugliness of "tacticool".

Like fuck it was. I doubt anyone who has a driver's license today could operate a Model T without a primer.

I'm pretty sure Ford was pretty open about hating kikes.
Also he was really fond of Soybeans and was trying to figure out how to process them into body panels for the Model T Kinda like the Trabant's Cotton body panels.

Also he set up his own city in Brazil to harvest rubber for tires. But that fell apart due to him instating American Mormon values for the camp So no Drinking, smoking and unwed fucking. This lead to a HUE version of Las Vegas being set up down the river from the camp.

Despite playing a bunch of racing games truly vintage cars a rare. Outside of the GT4's 1886 Daimler Motor Carriage the only other one I know of is The Simpsons Hit and Run's Stutz Bearcat

There's a turret section in one though I forget when.

Shit I forgot that The Saboteur was a thing Rip Pandemic

Thats looks pretty cool thanks user

There's a game I've really forgotten about.

that one looks really cool, but by the player's hairstyle i'm assuming it isn't set at that time?

i worked as a driver for my uncle-grandpa or whatever is the english word, shit's easy yo

It's a WW2 game.