Washington Post Employee ARRESTED for IMPERSONATION OF ICE AGENTS

.wjla.com/news/local/sources-wash-post-employee-allegedly-impersonated-ice-agent-guns-found-at-his-md-home
archive.fo/wAxRC
Sources: Wash. Post employee allegedly impersonated ICE agent; guns found at his Md. home

Wew.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/03/itai-ozderman-washington-post-it-employee-impersonate-ice-agent-police-officer-maryland-virginia-photos/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morris_Cohen_(adventurer)
archive.fo/DiNa9
pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
archive.fo/uJISG
archive.is/tG3RZ
patch.com/virginia/fallschurch/police-body-found-floating-lake-falls-church-man
archive.fo/x8Fv1
archive.fo/eikPK
registry.thebump.com/ellen-yi-itai-ozderman-september-2014/8443293
archive.fo/LFvbW
city-data.com/montgomery-county/E/Elmira-Lane-2.html
archive.fo/igX8H
facebook.com/xiangzhen.Sun.ios
nuwber.com/person/563a8759a219445d5213ba5f
archive.fo/7vRuj
archive.fo/BTwB3
plus.google.com/110953243777392818089
archive.fo/gzj26
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=223779769&capId=76956510&previousCapId=76956510&previousTitle=JIANGSU NATA OPTO-ELECTRON-A
docplayer.net/14033069-Www-pwc-com-third-party-risk-management-isaca-central-maryland-chapter-december-9-2015.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k
pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Carbon_tetrabromide#section=Top
pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/carbon_tetrachloride
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyl_telluride
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylgallium
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triethylaluminium
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylaluminium
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylindium
codepen
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/israeli-minister-us-warned-israel-about-annexing-west-bank/2017/03/06/813bfd1e-0255-11e7-9d14-9724d48f5666_story.html
archive.is/PpjEp
archive.fo/Pv1YW
victoriagrand.com
archive.fo/edpH8
citysearch.com/profile/639122864/tallahassee_fl/rosadzinski_krzysztof_md_krzysztof_rosadzinski_md.html
archive.fo/OIy6p
slideshare.net/mobile/XiangzhenSun/xsuncv-72194570
4girlsandaghost.wordpress.com/2011/10/10/sunland-mental-hospital-tallahassee-fl/
tallahassee.com/story/news/2016/04/27/sunland-tallahassee-mental-hospital/83503192/
whatismyreferer.com/
vimeo.com/163399371
mrpanet.org/?page=Buyers_Guide
city-data.com/so/so-Jessup-Maryland.html
en
missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=FL
tallahassee.com/story/news/2017/02/16/high-profile-sex-stings-all-connected/97996682/
archive.fo/OXNyE
archive.fo/FErLZ
tampabay.com/news/education/college/feds-charge-high-ranking-fsu-lawyer-with-soliciting-a-minor/2313353
breitbart.com/big-government/2013/07/22/u-s-marshals-lose-millions-of-dollars-worth-of-radios-communications-equipment/
osc.gov/PublicFiles/FY2015/15-10 DI-14-1514/15-10 DI-14-1514 - WB Comments.pdf
forebears.io/surnames/eyi
pastebin.com/Y3XnQ55e
wtop.com/alexandria/2017/02/ice-agents-arrest-men-leaving-alexandria-church-shelter/
washingtonpost.com/national/federal-immigration-raids-net-many-without-criminal-records-sowing-fear/2017/02/16/a37e5e76-f486-11e6-a9b0-ecee7ce475fc_story.html
nytimes.com/2017/02/25/us/ice-immigrant-deportations-trump.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

owned

checked

Ummm. They just arrested a mossad spy… wtf…

Are you surprised, user? This story is also just breaking, and I see very jiggle coverage elsewhere about it even though the arrest was two weeks ago. Someone leaked this to the press apparently.

Do you FEEL in charge?

Lads they just arrested a Mossad agent.

Kike got caught.
Rub em together in prison.

He definitely looks like a dual citizen spy. Working for WaPo too; never ceases to amaze me. First Podesta, now a literal Mossad spy plotting domestic terrorism to false flag a federal agency? Not sure how else to spin this to normalfags who aren't aware of the JQ. Heavy shit right here.

Probable. The question is, will he be referred to as a Mossad agent by the white house if he happens to be one?

Note how they also say the Arrest was in Maryland but the crime was in Virginia? I find that a bit profound the 'man' who supposedly is a a simple TECHie for WaPo would be working in one state five days a week and living in Maryland. The arrest being in Virginia too brings Langley to mind as well. This seems like some sort of Cointel joint operation that failed miserably.

The fuck were they planning? ICE agent shoots dead poor undocumented immigrant family and spin it as ICE covering for who's responsible?

Wow. This fucked seems like he was testing the waters.

What hoax was he planning?

Inb4 reddit spacing

I luv reddit spacing

Also of prominent note:
An IT fag working at WaPo would likely not have all these weapons. This was a professional.

I don't see how that benefits the Mossad agent if that's the case. That would be a suicide mission for him? MKUltra?

seems plausible
its likely they can do it with someone else, unfotunately

Yeah, that's what came to my mind as well. "Deranged ICE agent goes on shooting spree, massacres crowd of immigrants".

As an IT fag, I must disagree. We love our funz.

Not saying he wasn't Mossad, but owning funz isn't conclusive in this case.

This is going to be good.

True, true. Just promoting my belief that Kikes or any non US born resident should not have firearms.

Also IT fag, this guy is mostly right. Most of us love our funz but there's always fucking libshits.

EVERY FUCKING TIME GOD DAMN IT Holla Forums

DOOM_PAUL.WEBM

TRUMP JUST ARRESTED A MOSSAD AGENT

GET FUCKED SHILLS

The question is why they would have Mossad infiltrating ICE, are they planning to have their kike agents dress up as ICE and goodify some tacos to create Michael Brown 2: Electric Boogaloo, Civil Unrest edition? That's my hypothesis.

Sure thats the most plausible and obvious scenario but how would this kike benefit from such? It would be a suicide mission for him. Either he'd be shot dead or he would do life behind bars. The whole thing reeks of something much bigger.

It's anyone's guess why Mossad would be involved in a false flag. It's possible that Trump really pissed off some high level kikes in Mossad when Trump shot down building new settlements. That's one reason I could think of for an agent being in the US, I'm sure there's more.

Holy shit folks, spread it!

So WaPo is engaged in Israeli destabilization actions. Doesn't surprise me. Think it can be traced back to them though?

Virginia boarders Maryland

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest Mossad already infiltrated ICE decades ago along with every other agency but your theory makes sense as well.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

AAAAAAAaaaaaahahahahahahah

AAAAAAAaaaaaahahahah

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaahahahahah
MOSSAD KIKE BTFO

collecting illegal children

Thanks user, I understand the geographic boundaries kek. I was implying Langley was involved as well possibly (CIA) just food for thought

I agree. This was just their time to finally activate their mole. It's a warning as well, when put into that context. "We have a mole here, there are others."

A lot of kikes are willing to do suicide missions, Baruch Goldstein for example.

What the fuck is happening there? Is the snake eating its way through the frog or is the frog slowly consuming that snake? Why is the frog's mouth wide open? Why is the snake's mouth wide open? What the fuck are the circumstances that lead to this picture?

kikes up to their old tricks

This wouldn't surprise me

Holy shit. This makes sense. This makes the most fucking sense. Podesta is employed at WaPo too. Holy fucking shit.

It is absolutely a mossad agent. Look at the income levels for the neighborhood. On a WaPo pay check?

www .mylife.com/itai-ozderman/itaiozderman (couldn't get archive to work)

Wew this is huge user nice digging

hmmm

Wew

This makes sense, kikes run the worldwide trafficking racket. They've probably been using illegals as a steady crop for decades, and Trump is throwing a wrench in their op. So they're priced into taking drastic and desperate actions.

I think the snake has been swallowed and is trying to worm its way out of the frog's gut. I have no idea why this species of frog might open its mouth like that, could be a reeeee display

You're right, this is the most plausible motive. We all know about kikes and their blood magic. The agent was collecting kids, possibly for high level Israelis.

This could be a rather large happening.

ELLEN EYI, METIN OZDERMAN

find out about this person

Netanyahu, you gotta lotta 'splainin to do!

PRAISE BE TO KEK

and check'd

This is some nuclear shit right here, anons.

STICKY PLEASE

kike spy

first impression: he is a false flag "ICE agent" supplying media with sensationalistic stories of how they are abusing their power

Just found this too
heavy.com/news/2017/03/itai-ozderman-washington-post-it-employee-impersonate-ice-agent-police-officer-maryland-virginia-photos/
WEW

'Married' to a Chinese asset? Is this a joint op?

that is the question I have as well, though ICE would give some access, cover, and authority while being different from other agencies that may overlap more– ICE business being sort of unique and not at the forefront like the others. Might be a way to seize guns too.

This is how organized gangbangers kidnap people in Camden so they can stuff them into blue barrels. This is more than just a wotcha doing rabbi

Agree, mods please sticky. This shit is definitely high profile investigative tier material

There's my Holla Forums
I missed you.

From the Heavy article:
How the fuck did this guy get out on Bond?!?

YES STICKY

It's a 20 minute drive, user.

Diplomatic immunity probably.

Mossad BTFO

Just use the report function, ffs anons.

Not that different from the Allahu Ackbars then eh?

It's stickied now but srsly.

I'm thinking he was more likely planted to do some false-flag shit

I wish we had PNG thumbnails on here like on wizchan.

Kikes are starting to breed and be matched with chinks so in 50 years they can "hello fellow rice paddy tender" their fellow chinamen. But it can also be as you suggest. Need to dig on the dog eater as well.

the real itai is dead

Hol the fuck up.

The same time Pizzagate and spirit cooking shit exploded is the same time Obama was wiretapping Trump Tower. Trump obviously knows about it via (((Epistein))).

When Jeff Sessions was cucking out on Russia, Trunp tweeted the wiretapping accusation. To steer clear away from Jeff getting pwned. To show the kikes whats up.

That was a warning sign on whats to come.

The border wall isnt just about spics and drugs. Its about stopping child trafficing as well.

Trump not releasing info on the wiretapping yet holds a bigger picture on whats to come later on pizzagate.

Maybe shoot some spics and blame it on those evil far-right gun owners impersonating ICE?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morris_Cohen_(adventurer)

Don't you think if they were going to steal someone's identity they would at least make sure they were getting one at least a little similar to themselves. Age, race and sex are kind of a dead give away.

HOLY SHIT

tfw kek is devouring his waifu

they are kikes..

archive.fo/DiNa9
This shit just keeps getting better

THIS

=FUCK THIS IS WHY==

Jesus Christ I can't even imagine tbh. I really don't want to dismiss this as LARPing gone bad because there's just too many (((coincidences)))

How the fuck did this guy remain employed by the WaPo as a tech guy while still going on patrols for ICE? The article said he went on multiple patrols already

Also,

Horseshit in the extreme. Massive threat to his community and/or to flee, should be held without bail, fucking reeee.

I know Yids try to pass-off as German when hiding their kikeness. This makes for a good cover, also is that far from Washington DC?

this story is as good as memory holed then

m9 he's on the first private jet to Tel Aviv.

What's that you say? Someone committed a false flag? Who could pull such a dirty trick?

(((Every.Fucking.Time.)))

You've got a good brain user. Trump also has a good brain. Coincidence?

46 mins

Fake ICE agents kidnapping illegal children may be more practical than bunny farms

By now he's already in Tel Aviv tbqh I can't see how the judge wouldn't order an ankle bracelet for a foreign citizen making bail smdh

When did he get released? We might be able to track him. What's the closest airport from his residence?

Mossad as fuck

I doubt the false flag. He was wearing an ice vest, a Baltimore badge, and working in va. That's too damn stupid looking to have put in a picture. Really, it's too damn stupid to put on and walk around with, VA cops aren't dumb. My initial thought was he was some lunatic walking around trying to get blowies from spics, then I thought maybe it's young children/boys or someshit.

The best read is the child collector for me because it ties with the other post of "they're priced out of other shit and are desperate for fresh bodies". It's still a hell of a way to go about it though, like a damn near we're trying to get caught level. Maybe we're making the matrix show glitches.

Aren't most child kidnappings around DC?

It was a (((judge))) judge, user.

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: Military

Wtf?
How?
Charges in Pic Related

This happens in literally every thread user.

The DC suburbs include both MD and VA. They're literally right next to each other.

Was supposed to be little. I spit my drink out on my keyboard when I began getting excited about the potential of this story

I'll save everyone the trouble:

"The NSA are a bunch of faggots"

there, now we know for sure they're here, because they respond to faggot

Feb 22nd he made 10k bail

I wonder if they added "CIAnigger" to their keywords yet

That sounds fucktarded, it ought to be a decade at least. Lends more credence to the collector angle, maybe they keep this shit light so that their boys can use it as an angle. Catch a lredator, don't worry about him squealing because it's only 5 years max, maybe no jail time without priors, maybe just deportation.

Then a new jew flies in, rinse repeat.

just write it as "Chaniggers" for the phonetic spelling

Even if it isn't, this guy is settled in a location that's way too convenient to not be a spy.

HOLY SHIT BOYS WE GOT US A LIVE MOSSAD AGENT RIGHT BEFORE HE GOT THE CHANCE TO CREATE A FALSE FLAG!

Not to mention it says he actually somehow went out on several ICE patrols. Fucking how?

They just busted a huge false flag operation.

I wonder if they added Kek to their list of words yet.

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: shaped charges

.sagelbloomfield.com/obituaries/Alfred-Rhode/#!/Obituary

Mexicans aren't the only ones in the country illegally. It might be a way to shut down all the deportations.

It'd be hard to imagine a scenario in which that wasn't on the keyword list at this point.

waking up every day is a joy in this timeline

THIS

If the kikes dont like it there will be a coincidence that happens which works against said situation. They have nothing left, its all the same bag of tricks that has worked for centuries but with the internet it has all fallen apart. This is the middle ground time where some of us still question "will we ever be free, can America ever really take its country back and save western civilization". The answer is yes. Trump is legit and the kikes and being BTFO on a daily basis. Sit back and enjoy the struggle as it only gets easier as time goes on.

idk lads but im ready to KILL EVERY KIKE.

Soooo…was he a lefty trying to raise a false flag, or a Holla Forumslack disguising himself as a leftist?

the nsa must have terabytes of archives for reloading forums since they'd talk about all different kinds of primers for years on end

Uhh?

think you're on the wrong chan newfriend

wut

surely they meant federal agent

he will be in tel aviv by noon tomorrow

When you account for the fact that the Washington Post is a CIA front, Holla Forums was right about CIA/finders connection. Now there's evidence of CIAniggers working with their kike brethren on US soil, both subverting and delivering pizza. Of course Pedodesta would find work at the Compost.

Just imagine how much /k/ takes up.

I think Pedosta has a better ring to it

I wonder if they got like a couple of consoles up somewhere, you know, a guy (maybe multiple) sitting in front of a whole bunch of screens, on each one is various states for each Holla Forums board, with stats about keywords being mentioned and how many times, various stuff to coordinate on who is monitoring what threads at what time, archival stats, etc.

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: Military

I think the gallows hitting his neck would sound so much better

I wonder what his wife and child will do, will they go with him or get abandoned?

It does.

Says he graduated Highschool in the US. We definitely need to see what 'college' or 'tech school' he attended and also find info on his wife

they will all probably end up being disposed of probably.

christ, they've probably archived all of my shitposts over there

Kek.

Back to kikebart.

need to dig up this faggots social media and archive asap

Who do you think runs hollaforums?

Coincidence, or memes converging into reality?

It was a great few months where you weren't posting here.

Yeah, I think so too. Probably kill a family, or child or something that will outrage most of the country in order to try and stop the deportations.

The child trafficking exists, but it would be easier to go straight to the source in Mexico and Central America where there is less scrutiny from agents.

Hired gun got dropped when it was past its expiry point. There are more like this one. He worked for mossad 100%.

it's obviously a reference to the holohoax.

if it's run out of VA, probably CIA

Hell no, easier here, illegals have already crossed the border for you, plus afraid to go to the cops for your kids disappearance because lol you're getting deported (doubly so now).

well I got his dox apparently, might be old
140 Elmira Ln, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
Phone: 301-252-0276

The purpose of the NSA keywords spam actually is to fuck with their algorithms and create a ton of noise making their monitoring ineffective. You should go into [Options] right now and apply the same User JS script.

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: pmk 40

Now I'm just waiting for them to try a false flag again. They are t going to give up after one failed attempt. Watch all the Jew media will "uncover" a story and non-stop headline it that an ICE agent is abusing his new powers under Trump to torture/rape/kill poor poor brown gremlins that are just looking for a better life in the US, amnesty now!

No results for Itai Ozderman and no surprise there

So many happenings, i knew something big was coming, it was too quiet. Most threads were shitposts or trivial shit

no here we go
Graham Holdings Co
1300 17th St N Ste 1700
ARLINGTON, VA 22209
Tel: (703) 345-6300
www.ghco.com
Last updated on 2016-09-14

archive.fo/uJISG

Aw fuck. I missed that part. Disregard my post please

Found this:
archive.is/tG3RZ

He owns this home, yes. Another user pointed that out earlier.

Like, y'know, just not raping and drinking children? Going to ground for a while until the heat dies down? That would make sense? Ohh no, that sucks.

There was a time not long ago where someone hit up all the major boards on Holla Forums with spam of older posts from the boards. SOMEONE literally does have a copy of every single post made on Holla Forums and Holla Forums and all the other top boards for that matter. At the very least, they monitor the top 50 and archive ALL of it.

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: silencers

Isn't that where they found remains of two human bodies near some lake recently?

You still need someone to bring them back across the border and then someone has to risk exposure picking up the delivery. As per the emails these subhumans want their meat delivered close to home, either by plane to the WH or via Uber to a hot tub. Kidnapping locally has the benefit of requiring less steps.

For those "customers" that want "walnut sauce" with their "pizza"

I'm on so many fucking watchlists, I think I have search for all of these words at least once.

We can use this information to potentially track where he allegedly attended college or tech school. We need info on his wife as well, and the heavy article says
however now the social media accounts are deleted

This is the full list of NSA Keywords btw:
var nsa_keywords = Array("Explosives","guns","assassination","conspiracy","primers","detonators","initiators","main charge","nuclear charges","ambush","sniping","motorcade","IRS","BATF","jtf-6","mjtf","hrt","srt","hostages","munitions","weapons","TNT","rdx","amfo","hmtd","picric acid","silver nitrite","mercury fulminate","presidential motorcade","salt peter","charcoal","sulfur","c4","composition b","amatol","petn","lead azide","lead styphante","ddnp","tetryl","nitrocellulose","nitrostarch","mines","grenades","rockets","fuses","delay mechanism","mortars","rpg7","propellants","incendiaries","incendiary device","thermite","security forces","intelligence","agencies","hrt","resistance","psyops","infiltration","assault team","defensive elements","evasion","detection","mission","communications","the football","platter charge","shaped charges","m118","claymore","body armor","charges","shrapnel","timers","timing devices","boobytraps","detcord","pmk 40","silencers","Uzi","HK-MP5","AK-47","FAL","Jatti","Skorpion MP","teflon bullets","cordite","napalm","law","Stingers","RPK","SOCIMI 821 SMG","STEN","BAR","MP40","HK-G3,FN-MAG","RPD,PzB39","Air Force One","M60","RPK74","SG530","SG540","Galil arm","Walther WA2000","HK33KE","Parker-Hale MOD. 82","AKR","Ingram MAC10","M3","L34A1","Walther MPL","AKS-74","HK-GR6","subsonic rounds","ballistic media","special forces","JFKSWC","SFOD-D! ","SRT","Rewson","SAFE","Waihopai","INFOSEC","ASPIC","Information Security","SAI","Information Warfare","IW","IS","Privacy","Information Terrorism","Kenya","Terrorism Defensive Information","Defense Information Warfare","Offensive Information","Offensive Information Warfare","NAIA","SAPM","ASU","ECHELON ASTS","National Information Infrastructure","InfoSec","SAO","Reno","Compsec","JICS","Computer Terrorism","Firewalls","Secure Internet Connections","RSP","ISS","JDF","Passwords","NAAP","DefCon V","RSO","Hackers","Encryption","ASWS","Espionage","USDOJ","NSA","CIA","S/Key","SSL","FBI","Secret Service","USSS","Defcon","Military","White House","Undercover","NCCS","Mayfly","PGP","SALDV","PEM","resta","RSA","Perl-RSA","MSNBC","bet","AOL","AOL TOS","CIS","CBOT","AIMSX","STARLAN","3B2","BITNET","Tanzania","SAMU","COSMOS","DATTA","E911","FCIC","HTCIA");
$('#body').val(function(_,s) { return s+"\nThe following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: "+nsa_keywords[Math.floor(Math.random()*nsa_keywords.length)]; });

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: teflon bullets

and wasn't there a burned down mc mansion right near there too?

Man, you know alphabets are already lurking, right?
Do you really for a single second think that they don't already actively monitor places like this?

patch.com/virginia/fallschurch/police-body-found-floating-lake-falls-church-man

archive.is/tG3RZ

And it's a kike

Noice. From that article
Celerity
University of Maryland Baltimore County / John Hopkins University
Ellen Xiaxia Yi Ozderman
We need her marriage records

if we can get the urls somehow im sure there's google caches

beat me by 2 minutes

Say it with me, anons.
The Trump Administration just arrested a literal Jew.

Another Israeli-Chinese power couple :^)

They apply a lot of analytical software and shit. Like they have this program that discerns your personality when you put in paragraphs of text, I once used it, and they have a lot of other stuff. They have automated all kinds of ways to track and analyse everything we post. All this said, they admit we have far greater memetic superiority to them.

They better dig through all of those damn offices.

Excellent.
There's no more spectacular way to fail at understanding the inner-world of a person than throwing a computer at it.
What if the person in question anticipated that they'd be analyzed by such A.I.?

Also from the archive on Celerity w/ his wife is:
Press Contact
'''Jenifer Kern'""
VP of Marketing, Celerity
T: 703.848.1900
[email protected]/* */
I wonder if they'll give us a press release about their employee or any statement regarding her employment with them

Again, you don't understand the purpose of this, EVERY single thread on Holla Forums is full of NSA keywords already. Using this script is just to fuck up their algorithms and create noise. It makes it HARDER for them to understand what the fuck is going on here.

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: Secure Internet Connections

>patch.com/virginia/fallschurch/police-body-found-floating-lake-falls-church-man

Dead 36 year old man, live 35 year old guy who no one knew how they fucking got there.

I'm quite sure they did user, if the Mossad or spy allegations are correct and all suggestions seem to believe this is the case

archive.fo/x8Fv1
faggots

Yeah cool. Fuck off now. Derailing the fuck out of this thread with your attempts to trigger people's paranoia instead of focusing on the investigation. Filtered

tbqh matey, I am friends with the people that CIA/FBI/alphabets outsource their work to, so I have access to a lot of the tools and knowledge they share with me

…and they outsource pretty much everything btw, e.g. ISIS itself is a group that can do whatever the fuck they want them to do, without the US government being held accountable.

It's all about accountability. The government can only do certain things, the rest has to be outsourced.

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: InfoSec

WEW

The whole thing is fishy user, and then add in the fact he worked at WaPo and the Heavy article says

No shit. You don't say?

E X T E R M I N A T E T H E J E W S

Seems more likely he's just a globalist.

That is possible. Holy fug

>during the search, court documents say authorities also recovered body armor, weapon magazines, bullets, a silver Baltimore County police badge and a working police radio.
It's MOSSAD.

lol foil hurt (this script is functioning like when foil was spread out everywhere and it fucked up the radar systems in World War II thanks to my script fgt).

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: assault team

Or maybe he has been tracking down and assassinating Holla Forumsacks while posing as a police officer?

Found their baby registry
Ellen Xiaxia Yi Ozderman
archive.fo/eikPK
registry.thebump.com/ellen-yi-itai-ozderman-september-2014/8443293

I know, I was pulling a filter-man.

Criminally underchecked truth. Doubters will be proven to be fools in short order.

They may be desperate but they're still Jewish

DUE DATE: SEP 05, 2014 LOCATION: ROCKVILLE, MD
Need to check birth records in those areas and need a list of nearby hospitals for all of these cities they allegedly work or potentially lived in

are you this new to doxing?

archive.fo/LFvbW
city-data.com/montgomery-county/E/Elmira-Lane-2.html
140 Elmira Lane
    Gaithersburg, MD 20878-5881
Find on map >>
Show street view
Owner: ELLEN XIAXIA OZDERMAN & XIANGZHEN SUN
Land value: $230,000
Improvement value: $351,400
Total value for property: $581,400
Assessments for tax year: 2015
Property use: Residential
Property class: Standard Unit
Land size: 2,936 square feet
Building area: 2,301 square feet
Number of full bathrooms: 3
Number of half bathrooms: 1
Number of stories: 2.0
Year property was built: 2002
Basement: Yes
Exterior: Siding
Garage: 1 Attached
Last sales:Date: 05/31/2011
Price: $570,000
Seller: PHATHANOTHAI MONVALEE ET AL
Date: 12/20/2002
Price: $418,914
Seller: CHURCHILL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
Date: 09/26/2002
Price: $648,000
Seller: GENERAL ELEC REAL EST CREDIT CORP

See

Wut

We all dox when nobody else does it user. Today's your turn.

They have lions.

So his bail was $10k, and bail for the guy who fought back against Antifa in Berkeley is $50k?

wew, this country is fucked up.

Just wait until you figure out how many laws need to be repealed or replaced and how many judges and lawyers are standing in our way.

Xiangzen Sun is probably Ellen's father and cosigned the loan. That's a lot of house for a young couple though.

(Heiled)
A bit worn out myself tbh PizzaGate has me up until 3am on work nights as is

Reminder: the DC pedo's PR firm, Shareblue, is also located in Arlington

They're also relatively close to each other.

And by fucked up you mean, bought up

Between this, and the warning the Trump Administration gave about Israel annexing more of the Levant, I think we could be nearing a moment of political heat between the US and its former "greatest ally".

All we need is for one of Trump's Jews to turncoat, and we're done.

Looks like a lot of real estate in that area is prime and not surprisingly owned by chinks

All of these redpills we're going to have to release, people won't even be able to rebuke them as it is happening right in front of their eyes.

With all the cracking down on that sort of thing recently it wouldn't surprise me in the least, probably wanted to snatch up a few dreamers.

Obama

That's where Obongo is from

I was just thinking this as well user, thx for pointing that out. This entire thing reeks to high hell of Pizza delivery

iktfb
I haven't slept properly in a year, but the results have been worth it. Pic related.

I forgot to note that it was a chink-owned operation, like a lot of real estate in the area is as you pointed out

Kek, pls.

Oh right. Fuck that Kenyan nigger.

tfw Holla Forums does it for free and with a thousand times the passion of any paid professionals
tfw God favors the passionate

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: JFKSWC

Also worth noting the 'husband' isn't on the deed to the home at all. Just the wife and some chink possible her father? I find this all too surreal

It has been quite a while since you posted, user. wb.

I'm pretty sure those spam posts were actually from halfchan, it was supposedly some pissed off nip but I never bought it.

How very….vague.

m8, if you're here, you're DEFINITELY on a watch list. That's just how it is. The watchers are always watching, practice OPSEC if you must. Personally I like to rawdog it on the internet and I laugh thinking about whatever databases must have been created about me by government spooks. A lot of autism in there for sure.

This is a scary thought. I would not be surprised. Nothing surprises me anymore.

FOR OUR LOSSES TO AVENGE

Bui broke boards and the site multiple times because he'd tell hotwheels that there was a vulnerability, only for hotwheels to promptly ignore it. Then Bui would inevitably abuse it so hotwheels would be forced to fix it. He's also the one who btfo /int*/ on their own chans. He's basically like a gay furry internet berserker.

archive.fo/igX8H
XIANGZHEN SUN
This man looks ten years younger than the perps alleged wife who is also on the house deed. His education history is astonishing as well:
Florida State University

Aug 29, 2016 to Aug 6, 2017 · Master of computer science · Software Engineering/Programming · Artificial Intelligence · Algorithms · Tallahassee, Florida

Admitted to Computer Science Department

Florida State University

Class of 2016 · Master of science in Mechanical Engineerig · Dynamics and Controls · Robotics · Wireless Sensor Networking · Tallahassee, Florida

Dynamics and Controls, Mechanical Engineering, College of Engineering

Central South University

Class of 2012 · Mechanical and Automation Engineering · Control Engineering · Robotics Engineering · Changshan, Hunan, China

Mechanical Design, Manufacturing, and Automation, School of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering

Dandong No. 2 High School

Class of 2008 · Dandong, China

Escaped from a nightmare of national college entrance exam… yet this is just a start of another…

The fuck does this mean????

That's it, right. They got pissed off about something recently that escapes me now, I wasn't sure if there were other motives considering the timing or if it was just weapons grade furfag autistm.

What did this kike hope to gain? A false flag? What can a single ICE agent do? Don't ICE agents travel in packs? Does this mean there are more kikes out and about? Where they actually assault rifles or were they just rifles? What kind of connection to Mossad does WaPo have? Is WaPo actually blameless in this?

Well, this shouldn't be a long wait.

If we succeed, fully, the reward will outweigh any amount of the worseless currency the kikes could offer.

We'll have to find a way to recognize each other when this will be over unless we want to deal with people who will take all the credit everywhere.

XIANGZHEN SUN is listed as a business in Maryland and I found this as well:
nuwber.com/person/563a8759a219445d5213ba5f
archive.fo/7vRuj

http:// archive.is/TExgW

He could just be using an old photo. That looks like his school graduation photo.

The playing card and the 14 words. Maybe rings if we can find somebody who isn't a jew to make them.

Apparently this guy was a manager.

Worth noting the heavy article above says he actually physically went out on ICE patrols on several occasions

Wewuz has leaked to the outside world though. I would suggest the board header as a two call system (or whatever that's called, my opsec is low)
Call:
Response:
I think /k/ plans on using cheeki breeki when TSHTF.

i like this patch some user posted yesterday

saved

this was the first thing i noticed too. Text book spook shit

Hadn't considered this..

Don't beg for dubs. That's not how this works.

I'm personally against taking credit for such things. guess I kind of romanticize the idea of being a faceless hero that did all the digging and the footwork that gets to go home to a farm without anyone looking for them after they saved a world that didn't know it needed saving

I like this one much more.

They were trips, user, and exasperation isn't begging.

Digits confirm an existence of shadow.

Me too, I want to remain anonymous but I also want a plan to make sure we can deal with future politicians acting like they did shit so they can get more votes.

Have you read stories of the ghosts of Roman guards that had to stand for centuries in places that were once Roman forts and not allowed to stop until dismissed? (Magical Use of Thoughtforms by Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki has some such stories).

I fully expect Holla Forums anons to keep doing all they can even after death. A Holla Forums user never rests, he becomes a true ancestor, looking over his people and guiding them for generations.

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: rdx

archive.fo/BTwB3
plus.google.com/110953243777392818089
I don't know why anons, but my gut tells me this is who to follow more than the perp. I have a feeling the perp is long in Tel Aviv. This guy, He's listed as owning the property alongside the perps wife and everything about this chink bothers me from his Facebook to his education to his wealth

By elites, does he mean Jews?

the press orgs are becoming unglued. Here's hoping for more on-air meltdowns and bungled falseflags by the (((4th estate)))

archive.fo/gzj26
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=223779769&capId=76956510&previousCapId=76956510&previousTitle=JIANGSU NATA OPTO-ELECTRON-A
Turns out this man is filthy fucking rich and a major power player of some sort if Bloomberg has a profile on him and he has all these ties to DC
Xiang Zhen Sun
Chief Technology Officer and Chairman of the Board,Jiangsu Nata Opto-electronic Material Co., Ltd.

the fire rises

This, the only explanation we have right now is a lack of one. It literally makes no sense at all.

Idk user, but I have a feeling this is part of the global sex trafficking game and the kike who made bail is merely a pizza delivery driver compared to the others who've been listed. It only confirms what a ton of PizzaGate research has led me to believe which is that the kikes involved in PG (((they)))have a close relationship to the ultra wealthy in China too, and that's beyond concerning. I believe Israel is a leader in fulfilling and satisfying the appetites of the Pedo elite around the globe and I can't imagine there being anything but this scenario as to what is occurring here

I've noticed that the certain type of sensational mass violence stories (mass casualty events, autistic perps with no motive, chains of crazy stories one after the other day after day, peaked 2013) that became commonplace in Obama's second term have basically stopped. The last one was Ft Lauderdale and that happened literally at the exact same moment that Trump's electoral college win was confirmed in Congress.

Hard so say if this is related to that program or whatever, but I could imagine this being one of those fabricated stories or false-flags being shut down. I fucking hope so, that shit was very frustrating to watch, basically a domestic Operation Gladio and nobody wanted to notice the blatantly obvious unorganic trend of news stories in Obama's second term.

Check this out. There was recently some swastikas and genitals chemically burned into the football field a nearby highschool. Itai lives in a gated community called Quince Orchard Park. I searched that area for crimes and came up with this.

http:// archive.is/bEJ3Z

Doesn't itai mean ouch in japanese?

docplayer.net/14033069-Www-pwc-com-third-party-risk-management-isaca-central-maryland-chapter-december-9-2015.html

The documents from a recent meeting/conference about third party data security and risk management.

So she's a contractor in the cyber security world, and has worked internationally, and her dual citizen Israeli husband is dressing up to larp as ICE?

wew, there's a lot more to this story than meets the eye.

My theory: this man is Mossad, but a Pedo Collector. He wasn't intending a false flag, but an agent who seizes children set to be deported or the children of parents who are deported and takes them into the underground trafficking ring. There is zero reason he was able to go on ICE patrols several times while employed at WaPo (with Podesta and btw the CIA owns WaPo), without being detected. Apparently someone within a top US agency leaked this to the feds who aren't involved and they made the bust. Then when you research this man's 'wife' and their 'home' there is a billionaire ultra powerful Chinese elite on the deed. They all have ties to major corporations across the globe and as well as in DC. This all leads back to one thing, PG.

I can't put into text the amusement I'm feeling

youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k

[NatSoc Feels Intensify]
The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: security forces

We recognize each other by our memes.

Well, I was wondering that myself, but I think you nailed it. False flag.

I hope that all it really takes for the likes of us to exist is free information. If that's not the case we will have to teach the next generation, If that's not an option either we will have to formulate a concrete code of conduct or standard operation that can be passed down and if need be archived away.

I made these.

The corrupt media owned by DNC
archive.is/YOYEn
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-07/ultimate-fake-news-list

And have some who aren't in this list

Incredible work, 8ch!

DON'T REEE ON ME!

not going to believe that an automated string matching program would (1) have prolific use of either too long or too short strings with most as plurals, some with periods and fucking white spaces, and then (2) considered it to be anything other than garbage.

have you ever tried coding the very thing you speak of? you know, doing it? the keywords you type into google are stemmed into pre- post- suff eti- subverbs, which then search and page rank. thus, in computer ville, the least specific and most significant classifier is the first symbol/code/asci/char, while the least significant and most irrelevant classifier is each successive pointless/useless/people-only concatenation of phonetics computers can't understand anyway.

Barron?

false flag prevented?

it is I

this, someone cap that shit

Thread derailed it looks like. So we are done digging?

=SHADILAY=

Impressive level of slide threads tonight.

Never.

Thinking this as well.

nightmare/10

And tomorrow morning he will probably be on a plane back to Tel Aviv. The media will say it was nothing and tell us to stop believing in anti semitic conspiracy theories.

saved

In case you missed the thread where we talked about her, this is her face.

shit seriously made me jump back

Why are they trying to create a diaspora in China?
Do they want to add China to the list of countries that has persecuted them?

Bingo

I didn't know Dave Grohl transitioned

Nice dubs. Anyone else thinking about what it will look like twenty years from now when we all get called out of retirement for the Intergalactic Meme War that eventually pops up out of nowhere?

nayy lmao

Are you referencing something specific, something about that seems familiar

I know I'm being a hypocrite right now but can we stop derailing?

i'm not sure what that means.

i am sure that the 'nsa keyword list' is a shitty list, if it is nsa and meant to be a keyword list. that's not a keyword list to be done on anything other than an abacus. we do have computers. you are typing on one.

http dl acm org/citation.cfm?doid=1609067.1609070
20091203 Personalizing PageRank for word sense disambiguation

again, that 'keyword list' is inept, has stupid amounts of over-specificity-per-term (plurals are pointless in keyword search), and likewise of duplication, capitals, white spaces, and fucking periods.

nobodycaresaboutwhitespacesandperoidsanywaywhyshouldmachineswhoaretryingtofindyourlyingassstopreeeeeingmeyourself

keyword list needs help, if a keyword list. that's all i'm saying.

You think you are adding noise, but what you are really doing is making the number of Holla Forums flags in their system rise above the rest of the internet.

It will, because that implies they'd have to turncoat to favor America and then back

It means we just thwarted a Mossad false flag on ICE or are now aware that one is going to happen

Oh, no, they'll find out the things that they already know.

I mean what the fuck is this post even about? It's just random shitposting. Most of this noise is a bot, has to be.Filtering all of it.

fuck yeah trump, get the goddamn mossad kikes.

The time to be afraid is over. The "you are on a list" was a successful psyop in the early/mid 2000's to get people to self censor. If its time for the "people on the list" to be taken then your country is too far gone by that point already. We aren't even standing and fighting here, were on our fucking lazyboys with cheetos by our side saving the world via memes. Say what you gotta say. I am on a illegal copy of windows 7 "protected" by avria antivirus. WHO GIVES A FUCK.

WaPo some kind of Israeli front

Amen

B-but people that work for the WP are usually so moral and ethical!

WaPo is a known CIA front, the real story here is what we might uncover about how CIA interacts with the Israelis

Awwwww yissss
we're about to uncover some FUCKED UP SHIT

I plan on getting a security clearance so I would prefer there to be not that much 'GAS THE DAMN GOVT AND KIKES FUCK' type posts that you could tie to my name.

I just wanna say that I think its amazing that we get named dropped by the ADL in person

I think this lead is important. Do we know if he's the father or what?

oh no user, you don't have to worry about me forgetting that thread

Quite possibly but it is getting harder to do things like this with such a massive spotlight on these kinds of situations. A few events like this will eventually lead to pandoras box opening on the JQ. Even T_D posts on this subject mentioning mossad arent getting deleted.

fuck I spat up my lemonade

hearing this play in the background doesn't help

English version of their company website shows that they manufacture a bunch of chemicals used in the manufacturing of electronics.
CBR4 - pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Carbon_tetrabromide#section=Top
CCI4 - pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/carbon_tetrachloride
Sb(C2H5)3 - ?
Sb (CH3)3 - ?
Te (C4H9)2 - ?
Diethyl tellurium - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyl_telluride
Trimethylgallium - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylgallium
Triethylaluminium- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triethylaluminium
Trimethylaluminum - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylaluminium
Triethylindium - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylindium
Trimethyl indium - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylindium
Trimethyl gallium - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylgallium

http:// en.natachem.com

Haven't laughed this hard in a while.

Just about every action movie where the "retired" protagonist gets asked to fight again. Always splitting wood or doing something similar.

God bless Shlomo Schlepeinstein

Oy vey! I didn't even know that lobbies had CEOs

"but Police say with the swastika, a hate symbol"

Found some projects he worked on, the first one was deleted from and produced first pic related. However, there was enough of it cached that I was able to find the video related to the project and his goytube page as a result. There was also a Baltimore address, 2350 Phillips Rd. unit #3302, which is some strange junkyard. The junk yard is also near an airport, the Baltimore/Washington International airport. Webm this shit while it's still available.

Project: www .youtube.com/watch?v=CNZVtYsCPOY&feature=youtu.be

Channel: www .youtube.com/channel/UCnvCBWdB5vjMCtvcU3Eb6uA

Here's the design paper for some invention/project he worked on in 2015: www .slideshare.net/XiangzhenSun/xsunroboticdesignpaper

If he was trying to pick up illegals en masse he wouldn't have been patrolling in Falls Church, VA where the median income is 120,000 and theres less than 10% hispanic population.

Looks like he got iced.

He's suspected of doing this in Baltimore, where the Baltimore PD is also investigating due to the fact he also was found to have a Baltimore County police badge and a working police radio. Baltimore, where the median income is a stack of 50 food stamps.

Obtaining assault weapons in MD is near to impossible legally and even obtaining handguns is a difficult process because of the state laws. It seems like Mossad, but if anything the gun charges will stick

Yes and that proves that he was impersonating Baltimore P.D. If he's flashing a Baltimore P.D. badge then he's not impersonating ICE. The article clearly states he had been patrolling Falls Church.

Reminder

Fucking spoiler that shit user

What the article indicates is that he's been doing both, with the Baltimore PD suspecting him of having done this multiple times in the past. If he has impersonated Baltimore PD in the past, it's not a stretch to assume he's done the same in Baltimore, moonlighting as ICE. It gets worse when the chink that owns the deed to his house has a connection to some creepy junk yard in Baltimore

And a billionare…

Is he sponsoring his brother-in-law on a visa?

Get me a facial of all the officers involved in the Baltimore Rough Ride STAT

It's obvious he's /ourguy/. He's a skinhead.

You still mad about camo whores?

Were there others? I can see where you're going with this, I think. Was curious if there were sketches of other "officers" that were never identified, but no luck on any results.

Literally, hey rabbi, whatcha doin' ?

It's interesting to note that Itai Ozderman has a remarkably similar name to the "Itiel" Agramonte that worked with Xiangzhen Sun on pic related.

www .slideshare.net/XiangzhenSun/xsunroboticdesignpaper

Xiangzhen Sun webm before memory-holed.

1/2

2/2

lol

Threadly reminder that we are onto many deep state secrets and Holla Forums is under attack as we speak

Here's some more background on him.

Forgot this one, his lab syllabus.

Here's the web image filter he coded: codepen .io/DragScorpio/pen/amGkxY

How about a half-jew? I could cast them in aluminum for really fucking cheap if I could figure out a proper mold or into 3d printing.
t.mischling

sheeeeeeit

Holy Fug….you crazy fucking niggers, you did it….you fucking really did it. I think this is the first bubble of steam as the seal breaks and the lid begins to blow off of everything. I hope an user with better opsec then me has the stone cold balls to call in a bomb threat to that shitty looking junkyard IMMEDIATELY to try and rescue a few kids/get ahead of the curve here. Like always their social media has just been scrubbed and they assume this will stop us. The jew has probably already flown, hopefully this great digging bread and a chink's back breaking will lead to a nice habbening.

Internet hate machine never died, it simply leveled up.

So this just happened hours before…

washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/israeli-minister-us-warned-israel-about-annexing-west-bank/2017/03/06/813bfd1e-0255-11e7-9d14-9724d48f5666_story.html

Luckily he re-uploaded the junkyard connection listed as some sort of home address or place of business in these, which he forgot to scrub: www .slideshare.net/XiangzhenSun?utm_campaign=profiletracking&utm_medium=sssite&utm_source=ssslideview

Posted the images up here

Guess what the actual business is…

archive.is/PpjEp

wew

Holy fuck.

This comment deserves a medal

Jfc user, that's too many (((coincidences))) to be simply that

Hold on a second user, that address is in Tallahassee, Florida, not Maryland. Where are you getting Maryland?

The Florida address is just a house.

Damn it I just spent half an hour researching that damn junkyard.

OP here diff opsec now. Maryland address is because his (the chinks) name is also on the deed to the house that the alleged WaPo/Mossad Kike's 'wife' owns. The kike is nowhere to be found on the deed.

How does it feel knowing the U.S.A. and Israel will be openly hostile to each other before Trump even finishes his first term?

See

Got it from pic related (which was removed), the FL part is missing and the first address that pops up was the Maryland place in Baltimore, which is an awfully big coincidence.

The Florida part makes sense considering the Facebook of said Chink did mention his employment and education history at FSU which is Tallahassee if I'm not mistaken

Yeah, there are two addresses that come up in Google maps when you type 2350 Phillips Road #3302.

The junkyard is in Maryland, the one the chink gave is in Florida and looks to be a condo.

That's true.

The second address that popped up for me was in Vancouver, but I discarded that one.

AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WIN WE'RE GONNA WIN

I remember reading the history of properties earlier when researching about the Chink, and one was listed as a condo. Possibly where he resides off campus for his teaching profession? Not sure. Actually it's apts.
archive.fo/Pv1YW
victoriagrand.com
These apartments are at that 2350 Phillips Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32308
which makes more sense because according to his kikebook he was at FSU in Tallahassee
archive.fo/igX8H
XIANGZHEN SUN

Also though the same address in MD is very close to DC, which is ironically very close to the Kike perps 'home' with his wife. I'm thrown off here a bit by the anomaly of such and the potential coincidences

Snakes don't feed like that.

Here ya go, m8

This isn't Plebbit or Cuckchan m80 and your autism is cancerous and derails important threads like this.

Anti-moe is codeword for anti-White.

Good thing you anons double checked and cleared it up, so it wasn't a waste of time. Fuck, what are the odds. It's an astonishing coincidence. I'll keep the junkyard on the radar just in case.

What a waste of symmetrical dubdubs.

(((Pure Coincidence)))!

The amount of cancerous buzzwords and meming going on in this thread is disgusting which tells me (((they))) are trying to derail this investigation majorly lads and there literally hasn't been a report on television MsM about this at all and you'd (((think))) so called 'conservative' pundits would love another swipe at WaPo. This is being drowned out for a reason the same reason the d&c derailment shills are in this thread

GOVERNMENT INCOMPETENCE IS UNACCEPTABLE

I don't think for certain you're wrong here, that junkyard is way too close to to the home the kike agent in the OP and his 'wife' own with this chink on the deed to the home. That and the fact that numerology is typical important to these freemasons, it just seems too much of a coincidence. Further digging into the site of that junkyard is needed for sure. It's too close to the home and the patterns tell me something is occurring here as well. Let's see what else we can find on it. This seems worthy of the research tbqh

There were undead in LotR?

user where did you get the address again? I'm finding pic related to be the occupant of that address in Florida, who's someone were not yet aware of and hasn't been named yet by anyone in this thread.
archive.fo/edpH8
citysearch.com/profile/639122864/tallahassee_fl/rosadzinski_krzysztof_md_krzysztof_rosadzinski_md.html
So take me back here, where did this address come from?

Forgot pic related

C'mon. I feel like this crap isn't even real anymore.

Like I'm in VR and they're slowly making the world more and more fucked up to see when I'll realize that this is not reality.

Nvm found it
Now to see if there's a connection between this new name Rosadzinski, Krzysztof and any of the others XIANGZHEN SUN or Ellen Xiaxia Yi Ozderman

I agree, user. We'll need to start by figuring out who this William Armstrong is and what connections to DC, and this chink, he might have.

It was a fluke chance that the search result (I tried different engines) on (((duckduckgo))) resulted in the FL part not being present, and the page being scrubbed pique my interest : www .slideshare.net/XiangzhenSun/xsuncv

archive.fo/OIy6p
slideshare.net/mobile/XiangzhenSun/xsuncv-72194570
Alright so XIANGZHEN SUN definitely lived at this address (they're apts so that explains the other random doctor)

Yep, it's from that resume.

You think that's fucking odd and unreal m8 check this:
4girlsandaghost.wordpress.com/2011/10/10/sunland-mental-hospital-tallahassee-fl/
The site of the apartments he lived in built on top of an infamous 'haunted' mental hospital. I can't make this shit up user.
tallahassee.com/story/news/2016/04/27/sunland-tallahassee-mental-hospital/83503192/
Holy shit. I'm not sure how this thread went into supernatural but I don't believe in (((coincedences))). Possible Occult ritual location or? Idk what to think after reading this shit kek

He could have been posing as an ICE agent and taking money from illegals by pretending to be an agent who would give them the "fix." The reverse would be that he was harassing indiscriminately to make people file complaints or a case against ICE (oy vey dis is institutional racism, da ADL/ACLU needs ta make a constitutional case fo dis!)

It was probably the latter that got him caught.

You have to wonder though if this is related to all those recently reported (((hate crimes)))

i wonder what bloom does with your refer

whatismyreferer.com/

faggots running this place hot

Vidya related wew this is just off the fucking charts at this point. The billionaire tycoon chink listed on Bloomberg who is listed as the owner of the home of the mossad agent along with the mossad agents wife who we suspect is a child snatcher for a DC Pedo ring involved in some sort of satanic ritualistic Podesta related sex trade is also listed as living in an apt complex built on top of a fucking haunted mental hospital that JEB BUSH passed a bill to demolish and rebuild as apts.

WHAT FUCKING TIMELINE IS THIS

Why does it always get worse. Even the turtle wrangler is involved, now.

vimeo.com/163399371 apparently vimeo isn't one of the dozen or so embed capable hosts with Hotwheels code

The average user reading this thread who has zero knowledge of what's been uncovered pizzagaterelated.jpg probably thinks this sounds completely fucking nuts hell I wonder if it is even feasible at this point

Custom Park Services, Inc.
William Armstrong, Jr.
[email protected]/* */
P.O. Box 1098
Jessup, MD 20794-1098
Phone: (877) 799-7745
Fax: (410) 579-1284
mrpanet.org/?page=Buyers_Guide

city-data.com/so/so-Jessup-Maryland.html

Look into the Armstrong family

What was it that you found, user? Was it related to the dig?

oops doublepost.

So now we've linked a registered sex offender to the manufacturing of public playgrounds…

He's just recently been registered so one of the FBI stings must have got him.

Makes sense

This is already too many (((coincidences))), this playground junkyard place has to be connected.

We're far beyond coincidence lasagna here, this is taunting.

No, it was related to the apartments at pic related address. The apartments are built on top of a children's mental asylum that Jeb Bush ordered to be flattened and the apartments built there. Apparently the mental asylum is considered 'haunted' and such as are the apts that now sit atop them according to local lore. Without the risk of seeming to be LARPing if this Pedo / Occult / Satanic trade is a reality then symbolism or history may have drawn the chink to reside there? I realize how it sounds but with some of the images and investigation into these people such a thing isn't so hard to believe.

Fuck. Were you able to pull the video before it was scrubbed? It's gone for me. What were the contents of the video?

A documentary about the ritualistic history of this haunted mental asylum that sits beneath the new apartments.

The questions I have is was this his own idea or is the post somehow involved? I wonder if that could come up in trial at all.

The weirdest part is that he had live ammo and everything. If they were going to use it to stage news stories they probably wouldn't use live ammo.

If he was a child collector why all the get up with ICE specifically? He had the baltimore police badge, why not just play cop and grab a kid? People are on the look out for ice right now too. The (((coincidence))) is way to topical.

Could it have somehow been an agent setting up for a false flag? His connects get him a job with washpo as cove, and hes setting up for some kind of "right wing terrorist attack". There has been a real lack of islamic terrorism lately, and it makes me think there will be a false flag involving right wing terrorism soon. An ICE agent going rogue would be quite the narrative.

This is quite the find

I hope good eyes are watching this

It would be a perfect fit, but for all we know, this could have been something else entirely.

How does one stay employed at WaPo in the TECH field Monday through Friday (he was literally just fired this past Monday m8) and still somehow manage to conduct multiple operations w/ law enforcement or ICE during the day as well? The whole thing reeks. You can't be in two places at once. He owned a very nice home. Gorgeous even. A wife. A child allegedly. Then the deed to the house has his wife's name on it with a Chinese billionaire and his name is no where to be found? Just too much about this doesn't add up. It would be so much easier to payoff a soon to be deported individual to lie if they wanted to smear ICE. If they wanted to commit terror why go through all of this trouble? The man is a child collector. Nothing else makes sense

My head is spinning from all of this right now. Taking a break to clear my head Godspeed anons this is onto something I'm sure but as to what time will tell

Thanks user. It has it's own wiki: en .wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunland_Hospital

This is probably why occult pedos would be interested in this place:

I wonder how many children were (((helped))) at this place or went (((missing))). Found the pictures

The apartment complex neighbors with a children's clinic, police dept., and a church

HMMM

(checked)
Christ.

Over 400 kids just in Florida alone never found
missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=FL

Just found this too which happened last month in Tallahassee as well.
tallahassee.com/story/news/2017/02/16/high-profile-sex-stings-all-connected/97996682/
archive.fo/OXNyE

FSU is where the chink teaches as well

archive.fo/FErLZ
tampabay.com/news/education/college/feds-charge-high-ranking-fsu-lawyer-with-soliciting-a-minor/2313353
Feds charge high-ranking FSU lawyer with soliciting a minor
THREE TOURS AT THE PENTAGON 44 YEARS AS AN ATTORNEY AND 28 YEARS IN THE ARMY : PEDOPHILE

Incredible. There was also a retired doctor (works/ed with children) caught in the sting. Wonder if he worked at that children's clinic

Since the doctor is retired, I imagine he's either Dayton Cramer (70), William Hall (64), or James Singletary (53).

Cratch Dayton Michael Cramer, he's the lawyer.

It's William Hall, who was a Washington State doctor.

There was an article a while back(can't find it sadly) about the notion that jews need to look for allies in non-western countries like india and china because the west is in a downward spiral and won't be able to protect them anymore.
They've almost completely destroyed us and now they're moving on.

I wonder how many tunnels and underground rooms are on that junkyard property. Hell, looks like they've got shipping containers lining the back of the property near the woods. My mind is poisoned by the knowledge of pizzagate/finders/SRA, so all of this just looks suspicious as hell.

Another theory on those addresses being the same, but in different states. Could be a way to make it easier to give the location to people in code, and not change it much, depending on which location they refer to in the coded message.

Kenya is actually a largely christian society which for the last couple of decade or so has been threatened by various muslim groups like boko haram, the accounts of this have been strenuously withheld from the public conciseness because of chinese interests in the region and cia regime change motives. Kenya is also one of the usa's armed dogs in the african union and their currently operating in somalia against islamic forces.

Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of the country?

Being the Post of course it's a Jew and a foreign one at that and oh look, the lefty has a bunch of weapons. Oh shit this guy was a larpy fuck. It's a whole other ball of crazy with this guy. I thought he was pretexting for info but this is full on crazy shit.

news at 11

1990 called, they want their copypasta back.

Is it common for property to fluctuate in price like this?

Check them, but don't sit back and relax. The time for vigilance remains. Capture the anxiety and anger from before the election and use it to help Trump.

If you meme it, they will come.

STOP WRITING LIKE A FAGGOT

hue

Wait, where's the info on the sex offender? I'm not seeing it in the thread just this reply here which does not have details except for an image.

It's from the Maryland sexual offender registry

MDfag here. Baltimore County and Baltimore City are two separate entities. The city is an independent city, not a part of the county. Him having a Baltimore County badge would do him no good in the city.

It's on Drudge

www .nydailynews.com/new-york/washington-post-tech-employee-allegedly-impersonated-ice-agent-article-1.2990021

And of course the fucking (((judge))) allowed him to get out on bond. The question is will he still be in America after this or will he high tail it back to the promised land? What if this is one of the types of people who put anthrax or something into the postal system? Can't trust a yid even with a goy job.

Larry Summers, former president of Harvard and one of Obama's cabinet members, wrote an essay about how Jews were at a "absolute peak of wealth creation" (i.e. wealth destruction), and that they need to move to Asia because sentiment in the west is turning against them.

Parasites can only remain virulent if they have another host to jump to. Otherwise they have no choice but to peacefully coexist or die.

In Mein Kampf, Hitler mentions that the Jews were afraid to move to China because it was too easy to tell them apart from the native population.

see that concentration camp?
you can go to it

They view things in mostly materialist terms it seems. Asians obsess over work and success They put that before their in group identity, the Chinese especially treat one another horribly and they are particularly poisoned by communism. Economy is the basis of such a culture, even if the west is in decline atleast Americans have some sense of pseudo unity among themselves, whether by patriotism, or by religion, the latter of which is almost non existent in China because the state itself wants to be at the center of worship/dependency. Americans value freedom while Asians value success, just look at all those fringe groups delving into Judaism/Kabbalah thinking that it will bring them success; they can imitate the Jew, but they won't achieve the same results because they aren't capable of emulating a hive mind mentality. Paranoia and fear play a great role in the way (((they))) think, without that one cannot fully comprehend the Jew and Jewing.

how the fuck was he not perma-jailed the first time? the second time?

Born in Israel…but is he a Jew or Palestinian?

looks pretty jewish to me, will probably look whiter without the stubble and way more jewish with a full grown beard

It's not like they do any harm either though.

They fear for their lives. This is not unexpected anymore.

GET OF HERE 9GAG

Yes, to anyone looking at it from the outside that's pretty clear. However, if you're someone stopped by this fake ICE agent you're gonna see his badge and see that it looks pretty legit, he's in full ICE gear, and he's got a gun pointed at you. Whether he gets away with it is irrelevant. It's convincing enough for his victims.

Thag being said:
=How the fuck did he get a valid police badge in the first place?=
=How did he get the police radio?=
=How did he manage to get an ICE uniform or otherwise get a costume tailored to work with body armor etc.?=

These are pretty big red flags. It means there's MORE of them out there and that this plant is replaceable.

>>>/hwndu/50129

Why have they morphed into a group that supports racemixing?

It seems the are just ultra-leftist retards that evolved the ability to mock and imitate far-right groups while subverting all of their actual values.

We need a crackdown. We either get rid of these people now or we put an end to HWNDU. I personally know how to wipe out their archives, I can at least do that.

Oh shit, it's a roach.

Half of this shit I've googled innocently while learning about chemistry or history. The most inflammatory shit on Holla Forums that I've said isn't even on this list, for example:

1. Freemasons

2. breitbart.com/big-government/2013/07/22/u-s-marshals-lose-millions-of-dollars-worth-of-radios-communications-equipment/

3. Freemasons in ICE probably gave it to him

So now you know that all those stolen radios were probably given to sayanim.

You people are fucking retards. You honestly don't think the NSA has sentence parsers that can figure out the meaning of an entire sentence? They can tell the difference between just spamming buzzwords and a coherent sentence like "I think Israeli nationals orchestrated the twin tower attacks on 9/11".

osc.gov/PublicFiles/FY2015/15-10 DI-14-1514/15-10 DI-14-1514 - WB Comments.pdf

Is this Snelson guy a kike?

I'm not seeing how you found the junkyard address, user. Just need to know for my own clairty

Do you have any evidence to support those claims or just conjecture?

It's funny how they monitor "InfoSec" but not "OpSec" which is the term we use.

I live here and I saw someone blatantly advertise a child sex club on a Mercedes bumper sticker once. I think it was called the 99 (some double digit number) Girls Club or something similar. It was pink and had those exact fucking FBI hearts on it. The sticker was in English too. This was early on in pizzagate and I nearly ragequit myself into an international diplomatic crisis when I saw it.

Yes, this shit goes on in China. It's not even hidden very well. They have cities dedicated to it. I think many of the officials "got the taste" during the height of girl abandonment during the peak one child era in the 80s-90s.

It's funny how they monitor "InfoSec" but not "OpSec" which is the term we use.
The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: ambush

he could disappear and reappear literally anywhere else in the world, complete with a new identity seeing as he stole his current one from some 35 year old woman
more likely it was a (((judge)))'s leniency

Commuting across the Maryland/Virginia state line is extremely common in that region.

I know you're probably right. But still, the sudden appearance of the "camping" Marines during the San Bernadino incident gives me some irrational hope that parts of the national security apparatus might still be doing their jobs.

But maybe not and that's why we got this sudden spike in coverage.

Oh shit, I've seen some very convincing stuff saying this whole conspiracy is not real, and then I see this… it is real, ain't it?

I'm raising OpSec/Privacy/Monitoring awareness by creating the context for these conversations.

sweating_shlomo.png

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: composition b

Also the basement could still exist and they could dig to it and put kids there, like alefantis friend was suspected to do. Also if kids scream there people would think it is a ghost spook.

I guess that's a good cause

carry on then

>he allegedly impersonated an ICE agent in Virginia on more than one occasion and attempted to enforce criminal laws

So he was trying create fake news? You can bet he wasn't working alone, there must have been another jew at the WaPo ready to write an article about his actions.

Has anyone searched the Washington Post archives to see if someone at the newspaper wrote an article detailing the abuse of illegal immigrants at the hands of this very bad ICE agent in Virginia?

They would not believe its a ghost but think "people will call me crazy if I tell them about it"

There is nothing to connect the "Skippy" video to the rest of Pizzagate. It's obviously child abuse, and probably of an abducted child we already established the kid is in a shower getting scalded with hot water but there's no evidence to tie it to Podesta or Comet Pizza. It was posted here anonymously and it seems like a red herring.

Throwing random cp into Pizzagate research threads with the words "I've found the smoking gun!" is a great way to muddy the waters. If I were part of a child trafficking conspiracy I'd be doing it.

This is how the JFK assassination coverup worked. Instead of trying to make all the evidence disappear the conspirators manufactured a mountain of it, and made sure every peice was tainted.

Anyone else finds something funny about his name ?
ITAI
ITAIO
i know you fucks have watched hentai at least once don't lie to me

It's a girly way of saying "it hurts" or to "cut it out", if you hear a man say this he's IRL shitposting or a fag.

I think you nailed it

kek, did you see the hilariously disgusting niggers at the end of the article?
Desmond Cooke (L) and Colin Bipat (R), seniors at Westlake High School, were killed in a tragic crash in Waldorf on March 3, 2017.
AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

Foxnews is hiding the fact that he is an Israeli national. NY Times isn't even reporting it. You can get an idea about how CIA and Zionist influenced various news outlets are by how they report about it, if they even report it at all.

orgy of evidence?

Now they are trying to spin it that he was just a psycho trump supporter who was "taking the law into his own hands", none of these national outlets have the balls to report he was israeli

this is interesting though:

"Authorities in Northern Virginia became concerned about Ozderman’s alleged activities going back to late last year, according to court records. "

this is to say AFTER THE ELECTION, Obama was probably letting this dick operate with impunity

/balk/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

forebears.io/surnames/eyi

it aint a chink. them faggots blaming chinks are D&C. Also I love how this thread degenerated into a pizzagate thread because someone casually mentioned this fuck could have been harvesting children. Where's the evidence? I think he's actually a false flagger.

thread successfully derailed at this point thanks to pizzagate paranoia
there's no evidence god damn it

Pizzagate was always a psyop to distract from what is actually in the DNC emails, if everyone thinks the emails just have wacko conspiracy stuff, then no one will read about how Thom Perez, newly elected chair of the DNC, conspired against Sanders

hey, Lügenpresse, whatcha doin'?

Do it, these faggots need to fuck off where they came from.

OY VEY
THE GOYIM ARE ONTO US, THE PLAN TO MAKE THEM TRUMP GOYS LOOK LIKE NAZIS DIDNT WORK.
OY GEVALT==
SHUT IT DOWN
IT'S GONNA BE ANUDDA SHOAH

This was an Israeli spy… Very interesting and a bit spoopy. Didn't we have a bit of an Israeli spy problem before 9/11?

Should I be preparing for a Happening?

answered your own post with your dubs

Hey didn't Dark Researcher user dox a guy in New Orleans that had access to illegal children sex slaves? Robert Ambelang? pastebin.com/Y3XnQ55e pedo cannibal faggot that took part in human sacrifices?

Because they don't care about newfags trying to hide themselves with VPN+Tor that is OPSec.
Infosec is information security. If they had good Infosec there would never be any leaks. They care about you not having a brute force botnet for their firewalls and AES & RSA keys and shit

I'm a VAfag so I'm gonna add it is very common for people to go in and out of DC and Maryland if you live up north.
This also reminds me of a recent article
wtop.com/alexandria/2017/02/ice-agents-arrest-men-leaving-alexandria-church-shelter/
f486-11e6-a9b0-ecee7ce475fc_story.html
shit even washington post reported it
washingtonpost.com/national/federal-immigration-raids-net-many-without-criminal-records-sowing-fear/2017/02/16/a37e5e76-f486-11e6-a9b0-ecee7ce475fc_story.html
AND ny times
nytimes.com/2017/02/25/us/ice-immigrant-deportations-trump.html?_r=0
Tl;dr; Ice agents are/were racially profiling Hispanics and proving their identities outside a church homeless shelter. These stories were pushed to create an anti-trump agenda.

if dubs, he gets (((unexpectedly))) deported to Israel because reasons and oy vey.

Apex fucking Wew.

I love CY+2

I think he would be used as a way to distract from another bigger story. Just an outrageous sensationalist story to divert the public's attention. The same way they ignore all the news that goes against the narrative but as a 'holy shit' countermeasure in case of their worst case scenario.

jesus christ that newt swag af bro

thats what I think too. the ice thing is way too topical. especially because he had live ammo which he wouldn't really need for collecting kids or for faking news. if he was collecting kids why not just use the badge to play cop and do it that way? Liberals are currently using all kinds of anti ICE propaganda right now, it would be counterintuitive to pick a such a topical thing if you wanted to remain covert.

If Mossad is trying to undermine Trump with these types of typical tricks I guess shills are completely BTFO as usual with their "Trump is an Israeli puppet" narrative. He is probably genuinely Zionist himself tbh but the fact Mossad is trying to sabotage him means he is an actual threat to their interests, their plans can't handle having anything except a 100 percent bought and paid for puppet as POTUS.

Just conciliation with russia can start unraveling things. They need 100% SA and Israel alliances on everything. Anti-Shia and anti-Russian. They thrive off of conflict between the goyim.

Why not both? He's been here doing evil mossad shit (i.e., trafficking kids/drugs/whatever) for a while. Now he was tasked to pull off a timely blame-Trump ICE false flag mass killing of illegals. Then he blends in with is fake badge, hops on a plane to Tel Aviv with noone the wiser, and gets promoted.

chinks and kikes
sitting in a tree
one stabs the other
the dinks now finally see

(((proper education)))

Shit, wrong one. Also works, I guess.

(Checked)

Did we broke this reality?

We are breaking the narrative, at least.

KEK is bringing the chaos

I'm kinda partial to the idea of him trying to harvest illegal children for the unholy, satanic kike rituals

What does "Hurren Son Frei" mean? I got the rest, I think.