Khizr Khan, Gold Star Muslim-American father, says his “freedom to travel abroad” is under review

On the same day that the White House announced President Donald Trump’s revised travel ban on residents of six majority-Muslim nations, Gold Star father and Muslim-American Khizr Khan confirmed that his “traveling privileges” were under review and that his “freedom to travel abroad” had been temporarily suspended.

Khan, a Pakistani-born naturalized U.S. citizen of more than 30 years, was set to speak “about tolerance, understanding, unity, and the rule of law” at a luncheon in Toronto on Tuesday. The two-hour event was slated to include a question-and-answer session on “what we can do about the appalling turn of events in Washington — so that we don’t all end up sacrificing everything,” according to the organizer.

On Sunday, however, Khan was informed that he would be unable to travel to Canada, CTV’s Rosa Hwang first reported.

According to Ramsay Talks, the organization that had planned Khan’s talk, the Harvard-educated lawyer’s “travel privileges are being reviewed.” It is unclear what review or revocation of “travel privileges” Khan would be subject to given his status as a U.S. citizen: Anyone with a valid U.S. passport should be able to enter and leave the U.S. It is also not clear who is reviewing those privileges, as Canadian officials have not returned a request for comment.

archive.is/natKq

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJHFSKDJFHDSJFHSKDFHSKFS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Sw9TD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

talk shit get hit

He should be in Gitmo right now for acting as a foreign agent interfering with US elections. Fucking subhuman.

that second pic got saved

Oh noes mr bombmakah can't go pass his how to manuals out now whatever shall we do~?

Oh right laugh at him. The only reason he'd bitch is because he used it for an agenda not beneficial to the US in the long run. Probably in the short run too considering he was set to speak and no doubt quietly promote trying to kill the current president because he's evil.

Terry Jones still looks great in a dress.

Good, the guy runs a visa office for just his sharia law brethren.

TOP LEL

I would like to see this fuck slaughtered like the stray dog he is

"Mistah Trump, I want tu ask yuu, ab yuu eba read dee Constitution?" I wanted to reach through the TV and choke this Paki out when he said that. A fucking foreigner - and a Muslim, no less - thinking he has any fucking right to lecture on our Constitution? The thing that I hate most about Muslims isn't even the violence they commit. It's their fucking entitled attitude, and they all seem to have it, especially the men, though their curtain-wrapped cunts aren't much more humble.

He probably got put on a terrorism watch list or something else along those lines. During the election I read that he was under investigation for his company taking bribes in exchange for fast-tracking green cards for filthy Mohammedans with oil money.

There's no bigshot politician or prominent businessman in the Muslim world that doesn't have connections to jihadis. Radical Muslims are the ones who shoot up restaurants and behead Yazidi girls or burn them alive after raping them 30 times. Moderate Muslims are the ones who give them money and post glowing praise about them on Jewbook or whatever social network Muslim trash likes to use. Liberal Muslims don't exist; they either flee to the West and become apostates, or get executed.

Friendly reminder that this piece of shits job is literally to sell U.S. Visa's to bring in your middle class replacement. Expect the media to neglect this little factoid.

archive.is/Sw9TD

It would be a blessing from kek if this family was stripped of citizenship and deported along with their dead sons bones.

I think I might have read this wrong but wew all the same.

They are a fucking cancer on the world user, there is something about semitic peoples which just grates the European mind.

I just find it kinda funny tbh

I want this sandscum dead.

Don't "review" it. Revoke it. When is President Trump going to take the gloves off and start fighting back?

funny if it was the Canadians that refused him entry

Trudeau just felt bad for the guy and wanted to let him win at something. Because, when you ban the terrorist from entering your country, the terrorist wins!

Maybe Khan should take his message of peace and tolerance back to Pakistan, the lovely place full of people just like him.

His traveling privileges are under review because he's the subject of a federal investigation. Cap this.

Passports and Travel visas are issued at the discretion of the US government.
Your passport may be revoked at any time for any reason.

He has to be very careful and very calculated right now. Have you completely blinded yourself to the liberals who are just chomping at the bit to find ANYTHING they can use to impeach him? Seriously if they could impeach him and convict him for farting in the white house they'd do it just to remove him from office.

If he gives them ANY room what so ever to have any merit to their arguments, it would be game over. He cannot give them a single solitary inch, because the second they get it, its game over. The left isn't going to act like the right did and cuck out to the president and refuse to remove him from office. Meanwhile, much of the right IS cucked and would go along with impeachment just because they're faggots and neocons to begin with. So he can't even count on impeachment being shut down right away despite republicans controlling congress.

We're not talking just treading carefully here, or walking on egg shells. Trump is in the middle of a mine field the size of texas, with mines placed every fucking inch. Hes got to take his time, has to go slowly, find the one fucking square centimeter he can stand on safely and find room to move to the next insanely small safe spot, and do this over and over again until he makes his away across the entire damned field which again is about the size of texas at this point.

Yeah, sure, he could go full RWDS.. it would last about 0.1 nanoseconds, he'd be impeached, thrown out, and pence would cuck completely to everything the left wants and undo EVERYTHING we hoped for in less time than it took Trump to heave a weary sigh.

So please, fuck off with this shit. Its going to take time. Rome was not built in a day. Or more aptly, the USA was not fucked royal in a day, you can't unfuck it in a day either.

(Checked)
Well said.

The semites are full of arrogance/hubris/chutzpah. They have no humility, ever, they're genetically incapable of it. It's the arrogance of parasites.