Seems Merkel/Germoney/the EU wants its own Nukes now that Trump is in power

twitter.com/ Nigel_Farage/status/838720246714417153

westmonster.com/ eu-nukes/

The New York Times is reporting that Eurocrats are considering obtaining nuclear weapons as they feel they can no longer rely on protection from America. Support for the proposal seems to come largely from the Germans.

The plan would see France and even Britain’s nuclear deterrents put under EU control. Roderich Kiesewetter, a German foreign policy spokesman told a German newspaper: “My idea is to build on the existing weapons in Great Britain and France,” however he did admit Brexit may put a spanner in the plan to include Britain. Very big of him.

Kiesewetter’s plan would see the EU take control of France’s nukes, finance them with German money and force other European member states to store warheads in their countries.

Angela Merkel has denied such a plan exists, but it is undeniably being discussed at the highest levels of government across Europe. Hungary and Poland voiced their support of such a plan shortly after Kiesewetter gave his interview.

Most chilling of all is the fact that Kiesewetter said: “These are political weapons. Their use must be unpredictable”. Given how europhiles denied there were plans for an EU army, talk of them now obtaining a ‘political weapon’ should send shivers down every European’s spine.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/838720246714417153
westmonster.com/eu-nukes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

merkel and eurocrats are genius.

We already went through this shit with the Soviets. How stupid must one be to think this could ever be good?

Germany won't get any nukes though. It would be too dangerous for (((them))). Imagine an awakend Germany that has nukes this time around. Even though Germany is controlled at the moment, they are shitting their pants imagining how it'll be used in the future if they lose control.

Did your mother drink when she was pregnant OP? Also good to have them at the bottom.

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/838720246714417153

westmonster.com/eu-nukes/

(Heil'd)
It's probably best if people just remove the web protocol, you get retards or shills who quote the link in their posts and then you get hotlinks or retards who can't into breaking links and they just fuck it all up

They are the hounds of the Jews. The hounds are not permitted to be in charge. Their presense is merely to keep whites in check and afraid. Their violence used to enslave them.

Germany won't get nukes, it'll be the EU faggots in Brussels who control them.

If they attempt to appropriate UK nukes I hope the Brits incinerate Brussels and everyone in it.

British nukes are a long shot. If Le Pen loses. they might try to appropriate French Nukes. The technology is present in Germany as well, but I highly doubt that Germany will be allowed to develop them, even if they are held by Bruxelles. I have a really hard time figuring out how the fuck these dimwits would go about and aquire them. I dont think the British would be very keen on having continental Europe armed, and France would like to be the only country in continental Western Europe to have them.

you'll have rogue nukes in less than a month

Didn't all German nuke plants shut down a while back because of "terrorist threat"? Makes you wonder what's going on behind the scenes - like they're worried about a "turnkey" nuclear power arising so they cut some backroom deal.

Do like everyone else and buy someone who developed nukes for some other country. A few millions can buy you pretty much any brains, then you just give them a few hands, some tests and bam! you've got nukes. Germany probably can get away with very few tests since simulations are much better than they were in the 40s, but they might need some since they don't have the same data the US and Russia do.
Or, to get them quicker, for the right price you can buy them from India, Israel (who doesn't have nukes wink wink nudge nudge), etc.

Serious question: how's that Brexit going?

Its not the knowhow im wondering about. Germany doesnt have a ready nuke atm. But they sure as hell can produce one within a year. They are in the same category as Iran in that regard. Countries which are expected to be apple to produce a nuke within a year, if the need arises. Why Israel doesn't dare attack them without the US btw. If the conflict drags on, Tel-Aviv will be glass.

The thing is, Germany has never been allowed to do so. East Germany was denied by the USSR, West Germany by the USA, unified Germany by everyone. I am very reluctant to think that any French or British politician would ever considder lending the Germans the key to the heavy armory.

If they where to try and get Bruxelles to handle de-facto German nukes, I wouldn't be surprised if the 100.000 Amerikuns at the Ramstein base where suddenly re-deployed to Berlin and Bruxelles at the same time. Probably with a heavy dose of British, French and maybe even Russian support. The only power which would favor EU having a moddest amount of nukes would be China. But Clinton didn't win the election, so I cant really see how they could get it through.

See this shit right here is why we didn't give anyone else the damn things. And frankly, giving the UK and France nukes was a mistake. As much of a mistake as letting the USSR steal the technology. The world would be a better place if only white Americans had nuclear weaponry.

france only has 300 nukes, not much of a deterence against the us or russia
the only nations that would work against are the middle eastern ones but they are already invading unopposed
so what is their purpose to bring eastern european countries in line, russia would oppose mightly to their border region getting irradiated, so it is a meaningless political dickwaving manouvre

The French and British stole their own technology as well. They realised that America wasnt gonna use any nukes if the USSR only invaded Europe. The military doctrine of America during the cold war, was to only use nukes in case of any attacks on American soil. Why Bongs and Peppes felt the need to manufacture their own devices.

If Le Pen wins, this shit will solve itself. Along with the EU.

If Germany gets nukes I have no problem with this

Merkel would nuke Berlin the moment the thing went online.

Germans get nukes, build a wall around all of their country, go full Nort-Korea and 20 years later start to conquer the world with flying saucers.

But I thought nukes were baaaaaad and that we want to disarm all nukes for world peeeeaaazzzeee ;_;

Rules for thee and none for me

Neo-Germany with nukes would result in them self-Samsoning out of respect for the Israelis.

It's always fucking Europe. One, two, and now maybe three.

Of course it's Europe, who the fuck cares about the US or Russia? If they lose control over Germany, which is the heart of Europe, it's over. They don't want to make the same mistake again.

I'd still rather Europe has some nuke capabilities. After all, the chinks, russians, dot-heads, hebes etc all have them too.

The EU wants an army.

The EU would start a war on those who shoot the invaders.

They want to give voting rights to the invaders.

What they will do is point nukes at countries to force them to be replaced with nukes.

and nothing of worth would be lost.

YES
POST APOCALYPTIC HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE!
BIKER HUSSARS AND LOST TECH CRUSADERS

PRAISE THE OMNISSIAH!

turning in to a third world shithole is a pretty hefty price for just that

The nukes that the desperate EU marxists want are for defence against the US and as bargaining chip. They grab for control that they are losing.
Or a desperate attempt to jumpstart the WW3.

They know they can't maintain a simple economic and political union without US protections. They need a united military to maintain order.

What remains to be seen is if they get it, and if the militaries of the vassal states remain loyal.

Like they allowed Trump?
(((They))) are not all-powerful.
(((They))) fuck up all the time and sometimes bad enough that all of their shekels can't help

Fixed that for you. EU is still a loose union. The are gaining more and more economic control since 2008 and they need to reflect that in political control. Which is impossible withouth an army,

That Russian general was right. Different ZOG countries get different directives. US protects, EU and the rest buys and gives gibs. Now the US is out of the picture, they have no back up plan except of seizing more control too early. The frog is going to jump out really soon.

Trump should gift them an ICBM Right into their HQ in Brussels, while all the (((Politicians))) are there for a meeting.

No, I meant exactly what I said.

The EU is not a true country in the sense that it does not have a united military and thus, no ability to exert force and thus enforce it's laws. It relies on economic exploitation through control of Germany and the usage of American troops to threaten "freedom" against any region that rebels.

But without US troops, they must now truly become a country, obviously centralized in Germany, Netherlands and Belgium, with the Eurocrats in control, composed of filthy kikes and traitor globalists.

Oy vey!
We can't allow Germany to have nuclear misiles, those viscious Nazis would just nuke israel.

UK invaded last time to stop a powerful Germany controlling continental Europe. America and Russia joined in. Germans are going to stoke an invasion once again. Only this time. Only this time the invading side will be on the right side.

Honestly with how spineless the krauts are on average we can just kind of bully them with a few air raids and then walk in and purge the shitskins, and then leave after maybe eating some sauerkrauts and having a beer in Munich.

What if the EU is foreseeing its complete economic collapse and is preparing to pull a North Korean "gibs me dat foreign aid or we launch nuclear missiles" ?

Eurobros…(((they))) are setting us up to nuke each other.
You've got to stop the (((EU))) from gaining control of these nukes, or Europe and the U.S. will trade them, it is their last gasp plan for your destruction, and the destruction of their enemies in the U.S.

You need to take back control. You need to stop them.

the eu will fall apart
not even nukes can save the eurocrats

Yeah, no. The British already had a nuclear weapons program going durng the second world war, but just couldn't produce a functional bomb in time for the end of the war.

What with resources having been a bit depleted from going one on one with most of Europe for a few years.

Fuck germany
Fuck merkel

Czech Republic has functional uranium mines. There are a couple uranium deposits in Europe, but they are controlled by either Eastern Europe or need enrichment technology and infrastructure. France might own nuclear weapons, because they could enrich a lot of material at a moment's notice, but I doubt they would have the capability or social cohesion to go far with their nuclear weaponry. Nuclear weapons need a lot of infrastructure to design and produce, it's not like you just decide to have a nuclear bomb and you have it the next day. Best Korea has been developing nuclear program for decades and look at their capabilities. They are very weak, with few ICBMs or capability to produce more. That's what EU program is going to look like - a luckluster effort.

But, muh based (((Kaczyński)))!

Why would you want New-Turkey to have nukes, user?

Shhh! We need these nukes, moishe! You shut up and sleep..!

*rubs goy hands*

This is a complete nonsense. It needs to be exposed in the campaign for Frexit. How many French, whether right or left, trust in leaving their nuclear weapons in the hands of Brussels?

It needs to be exposed in the campaign for the Frexit and presidential elections.

Yeah, I seriously doubt France is just going to allow Merkel to annex their nukes.

But France already has nukes. Unless they plan to nuke Israel and heil Hitler, they don't deserve an ounce of weaponised uranium.