CNN Is Now Spying Into the Oval Office Window from Across the White House

youtube.com/watch?v=Ija-VZwcznE

Look @ 00:25! That kike Jared Kushner knows the camera is there, he looks directly at it @ 00:25 while passing by the window.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_microphone
dict.cc/german-english/Piepsen.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot my second pic

Sad!

Is that legal? This seems like something that would be prevented due to security measures

Nigger of course they know the camera is there. They probably have a team watching the CNN crew watching them.

Imagine the outage if Fox did this to king nigger

(checked)
If it was a security problem they could just close the drapes.

I'm pretty sure peeping Tom laws apply even to the president

Dem digits

If it is visible from public space there is no expectation of privacy.

I couldn't say, I don't know anything about the local laws of DC.

Moar digits

Uh, what? I know the kikes are desperate, but this is a new level of stupid desperation I can't comprehend. Dem comments and dislike bar though. Nice!

using crosshair imagery to activate unwitting MKULTRA sleeper cells

Yea, the imagery there is pretty blatant, but Trump has really good security, from what I understand.

Reported. Enjoy your ban kike.

Are they also making life difficult for Ivanka? People get knocked out when wives are involved. Picking a fight with someone who has his women next to him will escalate ANY argument.

I wonder why they aren't heavily tinted so you can't see in from the outside. That seems weird.

I imagine that's actually a bullet resistant one-piece pane and the muntin is just decorative. I sure as shit hope that's not just a regular fucking window.

I would be shocked if those windows are made of normal glass. Still, leaving the blinds open seems uncharacteristically careless.

Thread seems ok to me, ill just remake it for him in a proper format, are salty about a ban kike?

I got you, fam.

The odds of that being a regular window are basically 0. If the cars the president rolls around in are as bad ass as they are, I'd have to assume that the house he lives in makes the cars look like tin cans.

This is CNN today.

THIS THIS THIS

THIS

Trump will use this against them as always

Who's ready for more
"TRUMP IS AN EVIL MEANIEFACE BABYHEAD POOPBRAIN" shit from the left?

no doubt its bullet proof glass

How did they even know anyone was yelling?
It just looked like Bannon talking to me.

whats this mean?

Brightened my day a little, thanks user.

That's what I was thinking. Still, it bothers me as to why those windows aren't tinted. I wonder if they'll rip them out and install windows with a mirror-tint finish after this

They never stopped with that shit. One of my acquaintances is an old, liberal, retired teacher. During the campaign we were talking about Trump and I was having her explain why she disliked him. It would be all kinds of bullshit like "he hates women, he hates minorities, etc" and I was refuting every single one and she's getting progressively more and more pissed off. Eventually she ran out of reasons and says that she would never vote for Trump because he reminded her of her ex husband. I love women, but god damn letting them vote was a mistake.

To them, animated = yelling, I guess.

It's not really spying, is it? I mean, the White House is public housing. We all own it. We can peep in there all we want, can't we?

I'm wondering if it is also sound proof. There are tools you can use that point a laser at a window (doesn't have to be visible light) and the reflection of the laser as the window vibrates because of sound waves in the room can be converted back to audio.

Except when you get arrested for video taping the gates of any military instillation etc. which is visible to the public. Hes not a random person, its the fucking president.

Anyways, we should get a professional mouth reader on what he thinks is being said in the video, I know we have them lurking.

That's a good point. Long range document photography is still a thing.

That "Bad Lip Reading" guy could make a song out of it.

you can't get arrested for doing that from public property or from your own property, but you most likely will get harassed and they'll threaten to take your camera away, but there's nothing legally they can do. here's some guy doing it outside a national guard armory in California

nice quints.
Isn't Bad Lip Reading one of those kike channels?

Holy shit I forgot how good the Simpsons used to be

Is this really what CNN is getting at?

It means you should stop putting penises in your mouth.

I don't know. He does it because his mom is deaf or something and it just sort of picked up from there. Some of his bad lip readings from the debates last year were pretty funny.

Waste of quints

Real top fucking quality contribution to the thread.

(checked)

law.cornell .edu/uscode/text/18/795

Trump himself literally defines what its illegal to photograph, unilaterally. They have snipers on the roof and anti-air weapons. The Whitehouse could be classified as a military instillation.

That's actually useful information. Thanks, user!

Czechin these

Purely hypothetically, that means that RV'ers can view installations, they just can't create any reproduction images of what they saw?

wow. news to me. that being said, it's also a major tourist attraction, and it would be insane to make it illegal to draw or photograph any part of a landmark. especially when they offer tours of the place.

It's really quite pathetic how low they have to go to push their fake news.

Theres probably another law regarding ignoring a legal order of a military officer in the presence of a sensitive military site, or something like that.

Like if you go beyond the sign at Area 51, they just pull you over and arrest you as if you were armed and dangerous, they pull guns and give you commands from a distance etc.

True, but how far is even Google Maps allowed to zoom in on the White House?

What is constructing a narrative?

Seems to me the Secret Service is going to be having a chat with someone soon regarding their domestic espionage.

It doesn't look sound proof, since normally there's: Window | Gap | Window for sound-proofing, but there is tech that can be attached to a window pane and fucks with the vibration so it's not readable by a laser mic, so I bet something like that is in place.

What they do is what they did at Mar-A-Lago. Part of the property is extremely well guarded, and not authorized for public access. The other part is a private members club. You can bet a lot of business goes down there, Id be interested in a members list just for curiosity.

that's because the government owns the massive area of land surrounding the installation.

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500

Check for yourself. It's not like it's a secret place.

Go here

Which isnt the case with every site, yes, I understand. I know for a fact as I posted above that video taping or taking pictures, or drawing sensitive sites is illegal, Im guessing there are other laws that prevent you from snooping around as a spy once youve been warned to stop snooping. People can easily just draw it later on from memory, or report their findings for example, or use a hidden camera.

wouldn't be able to tell if it was soundproof just by looking like that. it would look just like a normal double pane window.

Every fucking time.

Fake News!!!

What the fuck.

There's different levels of soundproofing, but my understanding I did a lot of research on this when I wanted to soundproof my house because I have neighbors who get into screaming matches outside in the middle of the night, and another that plays drums all the time is that truly soundproof windows (i.e. massive decibel reduction) are going to have a gap of at least an inch or so between the panes. It does look like there's something like that going on with the bottom panes, but the top looks like a single pane.

>not taking the Clinton News Network on their word about manufactured bullshit anonymous sources
Bad goy!

The camera lens and window panes look like they're making a fucking crosshair over his head.

Isn't it possible to measure the vibrations of a window with a laser interferometer, and thus creating a microphone.

Those bottom panes just look like extra bulletproof glass, probably capable of resisting higher than .50 cal.

That circle was added in post, it isn't an artifact of the camera
This is deliberate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_microphone

the crosshair shit was added by CNN. The original pool photographer video didn't have that. When ABC aired it there was no crosshairs. CNN added the scope effect and now everyone is using that video.

Jesus fuck, now that Trump dumped CNN so badly over tweeter, they are starting to act like a jealous ex

The spotlight highlights the dude so that the old and/or stupid can make him out in a shot full of reflections

the crosshair is part of the window frame

Top Kek.

Fun fact: any speaker can be turned into a microphone.

what is going on?

Here is the original video before CNN added gun scope effects.

Yahoo still has the original ABC GMA report. Everywhere else seems to have gone with the CNN edit.

https:// gma.yahoo.com/video/trump-flashed-anger-senior-officials-134346256.html

its also possible to measure the activity on an electrical circuit and be able to see the exact output on a computer monitor.

I know what both are. The "spotlight" is entirely unnecessary. They added it to make the window frame look like a crosshair.

kill this jew

these are hilarious user
you do realize the wiring of the speaker is not relevant to the working of the actual bugging device which is the cell phone set on silent ring…

Is such a thing actually possible with cell phones? That seems ripe for all sorts of abuse.

I know that's actually true of elevator phones though. If you know the number, you can call the elevator phone and listen to what people are saying. This has been abused for corporate espionage in the past.

THIS IS A DECLARATION OF CYBER WAR AGAINST CNN

wew, enjoy the full blunt force of the Trump curse

too bad the hacker known as 4chan is on the side of ninnymouse leegina.

Its a simplified version of an NSA tier spy tactic, no doubt they have a specified device for it. It comes from a book written by a guy with a 20 year career spread over SEAL team 3, 6, and also for the NSA. There are plenty of situations where the speaker system would be better with a concealed and maybe even distantly wired recording device, and more suitable for picking up the noise than the tiny cellphone mic.

Did the Simpsons call out the (((public school system))) right here? I guess they really have done everything.

Did you forget the great Meme War of 2016?

I bet Trump laughed when he saw this. I hope Spicer has another press conference soon, I want to see these kikes fried.

Can Seal Team six just shoot these traitors already? You'd bet if a right wing news outlet did this to the Obongo administration they'd be charge with espionage

CONSEQUENCES
WILL
NEVER
BE
THE
SAME

All the MSM press are like batshit insane women if you look at it.

Maybe becouse jews are matriarchal, emotional and full of faggots due to degeneracy.

ia800407.us.archive. org/15/items/100deaskitheseaopeguitoelupurevacapandsuranydansit/100deaskitheseaopeguitoelupurevacapandsuranydansit.pdf

FUCKS SAKE IT'S A NORMAL D&C SHILLING BY (((CNN))). HEY LOOK THE PRESIDENT IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH HIS OWN STAFF!

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. This is literally journalistic cuckoldry.

Meme it. We'll call CNN peeping toms. Maybe people will start peeping them and claim it is in the name of journalism.

Fappening 2.0: CNN Edition when?

Peeping clinton.

FIVE WEEKS UNTIL THE SOFT COUP IS SEEN BY THE PUBLIC. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Cuck or destroy. There is no between. The President has no power since ages. In case Trump is /ourguy/ he needs the peoples support in the streets. The silent majority will not win this war. Everybody needs to be aware oft the MASSIVE kike lobby.

Whitehouse petition to do this when?

Shit, I cant wait that long.

Trumps soft coup or them disposing of Trump?

ABSOLUTELY JILTED
it is super pathetic.

Arranged marriages only work if the husband is providing you with benefits. Kikener is the fucking liability of the century.

just in time for the nice weather. those faggots really have a thing about "____ Springs"

It's pretty disturbing. I'd ask how soon before they send threatening letters but they already did that a few weeks ago. It's fucking pathetic.

user, I know it's a little off topic, but can you recommend some windows or drop some links to your research.

I have been saving up for new windows and it's always nice to save some legwork.

Thanks in advance, shadilay.

I would think the oval office has bullet proof glass.

neber 4get

"Looking/Watching" in German is apparently Gucken. Boy, that sounds pretty close to another popular word today…
We could also stay alliterative with "PIEPSENPRESSE"
dict.cc/german-english/Piepsen.html

love that they've been reduced to what amounts to 200-circ towniepaper tactics due to being banned from so much normal WH shit.

for cnn

get inside their servers
rip their shit up
redirect their traffic.

This media thinks they can do this to the president of the USA and people won't take it personally.

They fucked up

hit em.

HIT EM

RAUS!

May god protect Trump.

CNN

its on

National guard is different from active duty, way more butterballs.

dubs confirm CNN to be tried for being pervert peeking Toms.

Kek

Welp, RIP in piece CNN.

(cheKeKed)
PEEPINGPRESS

wew

Is this just a dubs thread now?

I remember watching this on tv in my friends house as a kid, and gasping for breath, the stewing in his own juices part fucking killed me.

d-does this mean we have a chance of seeing Ivanka in the buff?

Remember the media hullabaloo when Sarah Palin used crosshairs for cities she was campaigning in back in 08?

It means we are going to be probing CNN networks all night for open ports.

It means we are going to be looking for open doors.

It means angelina Jolie is gonna be in their dumpster looking through their shit that they threw out.

HACKER WAR N O W

HACKER WAR N O W

HACKER WAR N O W

They chose escalation. Very good.

trips for happening

Yeah, so is Area 51. You spied on the oval office where the Head of State of the fucking United States works.

You're going to prison at best, or more likely for potentially stealing state secrets you're going to be found at the bottom of the ocean after committing suicide in the back of the head from 2 clicks away.

Without a doubt, this is not a (((coincidence))). CNN has been planting subliminal assassination imagery and stories for months. First with all of the Kennedy comparisons, and now with straight up targets. I hate what they're doing so much.

That was actually good.

So much this.
At this point it's more probable that they're doing it on purpose than not.

Given all the previous assassination attempts though…. I'm not really that worried.

wew

We only need one compromised account.
We hit all their cameras on their network.
Set Rec and task the output files to a public domain thats not being locked down by their sec.

Not sure what to make of the narrative now. On one hand the media is gleeful that Trump is mad as hell, but on the other hand they are also terrified because Trump will actually do something about it.

It's like these people have never seen a New Yorker talk- most from NY take on the Italian tradition of speaking with your hands ALL OF THE TIME, like Trump has always done at his rallies/speeches.

For all CNN fucking knows, they could be deciding whether to go to Tony Chang's for lunch in Chinatown or get a slice at Wiseguy's NY Pizza. These people need a life/another car chase to fill time

This

You don't have to change anything to use a speaker as a microphone. When my computer mike shat out, I was able to just hook a set of headphones into the mic jack and talk into them.

You might want to put an amplifier between the speaker and the microphone input of your bugging device, but the polarity isn't important at all, and there's no reason to fuck with it.

It's beyond bulletproof. The authorities aren't enthusiastic about sharing details, for the obvious reason that someday Chris Cuomo is going to try suicide bombing the place, but that's as unlike glass as a force field. The polymer used is so strong, it's actually tougher than the surrounding wall. In the event of an RPG attack, the surrounding stone will fail and the window will pop out of its casement.

Serious shit. They dug a few intact panes out of the rubble of the Pentagon, where the whole damn structure had been blasted down.

It makes me cozy to think about how many lefty zombies would like someone stronger than themselves to get through those windows, when a fucking .50cal doesn't have a chance.

It bothers me a lot that they bash anything he does constantly, with negative comments 24/7. There must be a way he can BTFO them farther, just a few moments ago they were broadcasting how the wiretapping thing is fake and there's no evidence for it and then they go on to add "like the others things he had lied about and keeps lying about and he has lost support from so many people and everyone hates him and we're glad he hasn't been able to do all these evil things".

yah.ask the guy who jumped the fence

POOR MANS 007 TIPS And tricks LOVE IT
MORE

My dad watches MSNBC constantly and that's all your hear, they don't report news anymore, they slander.

TURBO EXTREME FAKE NEWS

I lovingly await that day, possibly not too far away, when the liberal media begins runs in fear, it's workers and reporters murdered in the streets and in their homes.

no it's a just federal building

The shitposting is great and all but when is trump actually going to do something that hurts their business and network in general? Is it really that hard to overturn the telecoms act 1996?

A laser beam with the right equipment can be aimed at that window to convert vibrations on the glass into sound.

I really hope there is a white noise machine embedded into the walls.

Is our government that incompetent?

There's more than likely multiple panes of glass. They could be insulated by a vacuum layer, reducing any vibrations. Or maybe I'm just retarded, who fucking knows.

Everyone involved with CNN needs to have their skin peeled of their bodies and be tossed over a cliff.

it's time to stop.

Trump should put up a Pepe the frog pic on the window.

Trips of truth. We should tell Trump to come down hard on them.

kill yourself

Needs an edit with CNN/MSM logos in the corner of all the TV shows.

Watch them blame him for forcing them to be this fucking desperate and never admitting wrong doing.

OP is a faggot.

that looks like a crosshair
what are they trying to meme here

I was just thinking my degeneracy folder was getting a little thin. There will be no sleeping tonight, habe a rare.

Not like you think. My friend's gf had a creeper that would come peep in her and her roommate's windows irregularly and the cops couldn't charge him unless they caught him masturbating - he specifically had to be masturbating or it wasn't illegal.

How much of that whole fucking block is locked down and how much does it cost? Why can't the president just live in a hole.

Aren't there camera-sized guns? Those big fucking news cameras could hold a 20-round antitank autoloader. ree the fucking money spent on pageantry so this can happen

Why doesn't the FCC fine CNN for FAKENEWS?

This is like cartoon stupid.

This is how fucking squeaky clean Trump really is
This is the best they got on him; some guys talking in a room while making up a story about it.