IT'S HAPPENING! DAN "CUMMIES IN THEIR TUMMIES" SCHNEIDER TO BE SHOAHED!

redstate.com/kiradavis/2017/10/24/next-big-hollywood-sex-scandal-already-breaking...at-nickelodeon/

NO, NOT (((DAN SCHNEIDER)))!

WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS?!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Sfcg3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archive link in case (((they))) pull it down:

archive.fo/Sfcg3

I hope that /ourguy/ Dan doesnt get his carrier ruined by these allegations

First Big Harv and now this. We are getting btfo, guys.

This, we are losing /ourguys/ left and right, how will we ever recover?

One of the greatest examples of an alleged child predator producer is Dan Schneider, who created and wrote Zoey 101, All That, Victorious, iCarly, The Amanda Show, Drake & Josh, and What I Like About You, and is the most successful writer/tv executive in Childrens Entertainment Television for the last thirty years.

Robert Downey Jr. allegedly wrote the following statement about Dan Schneider on Crazy Days and Nights under the screen name Himmmm:

Hes a monster. The WORST predator alive. And if you wonder why nobody will confront or charge him? Hes in charge of multiple HIT SHOWS for Nick which rakes in oceans of money. Tens of millions of dollars multiplied by many years and many shows (not to mention his merchandising royalties). So Viacom-Nick warn him to cool it – then pay for his damn lawyers.

What about the parents? No tweener parent who shoved their kid into the limelight from birth is going to cross him either, and risk career suicide and loss of revenue (and residuals and future career). No matter how bad it ****s up the kids. Especially if theres MULTIPLE kid actors in the family. And the kids agents are complicit too. Just ask the Spears family. A LOT of settlements get paid out of Viacoms accounts.

There have been rumors swirling about Dan Schneider for quite some time. Rumors that he is the father Jamie Lynn Spears daughter, got Amanda Bynes pregnant and paid for her abortion, and took the virginity of countless Nickelodeon starlettes. A quick Google search will show you how many people are catching onto this guy and questioning his innocence.

There was also a recent post on Reddits r/TIL section about Schneider, and most of the comments highlight his creepy behavior and the fact that hes an alleged pedophile. One commenter even made an allegation about being paid $100 to have her feet tickled by Dan in the privacy of his office while working as an extra on The Amanda Show.

Much like a high-ranking priest, Dan Schneider (and many others like him) will probably never be exposed, unfortunately. But hey, thats showbiz, baby!

It's over, Holla Forums is FINISHED.

To be conquered soon by righteous women who will lead this once patriarchal board to the top!

/OURGUY/

What a time to be alive.

Hey Dan, I have a shed behind my house if you ever need a place to hide

I of course expect everyone to understand the obvious negative sides of the "listen and believe" narrative but seeing kikes getting btfo is too sweet to ignore

All goons

t. cuckime connoisseur

You're right. If only Dan shared his bounty with the goyim, maybe he'd have the support of TRUE cunnyoisseurs, but in typical greedy Jew fashion he hoarded all the goods for himself.

Going by the look of the website, they're pushing news ahead of it happening in the hopes they can claim it first, and ignoring the failed attempts.

Dan deserves more BTFO'ing than Weinstein, but I guess time will tell if the chicks will come out.

Stupid goyim

fake news

OP, just what are you doing? It's not nice to implicate Dan "The Man" as some kind of person he isn't. I mean come on, who doesn't love working with pre-teen girls? He is such an honest man that you can see how much he enjoys his job on his face. That look is enough to put parents and more importantly the girls at ease. He must be really close to them.

That's a keeper user

Lies.

I imagine Dan is sweating bullets and disposing of his carefully organized and tagged collection of frozen actress feet as we post.

Dan is pro and knows this will blow over eventually. He will bury is collection in the woods somewhere for retrieval at a later date, when it is safe.

He will never go down user. Dan "playing chess on a twelve year old's chest" Schneider is always at least three steps ahead of his enemies.

Why do people allege that some random shitposter was RDJ?

Dan is a good boy and didn't do anything!

please do see yourself out after helping with evidence against Dan 'I can make it wider' Schneider. The work is appreciated, but you have to go back

Stop

I don't buy it yet. Wanna know why? Because Dan Schneider became a meme at some point, and it's very possible anons just took that shitposting to other platforms to help meme it into reality. However, that doesn't make it true. I'm not saying that it can't be true, but I'm not yet convinced. Piggy backing off of Weinstein was convenient, and they started doing it almost immediately after the story broke. So some retarded reporter could just be going off of that instead of real leads. Again could be wrong, but we'll see.

Whatever you say, Dan.

There are wymyn accusing some people of when they got theor boobs grabbed like 10 years ago. If stupid shit like that can get a pass then Dan better get some accusations.

What's his name again?

They'll never get Dan "The Man with the Plan, now get in the Van" Schneider.

DANKUCCINO

No it isn't

wew lad

It's /ourguy/ after /ourguy/, at this point how is Holla Forums ever going to enjoy quality kino again?

Was it rape?

Dan "the hymen divider" Schneider.

Hope he gets raped by a pack of wild negroes in jail until he dies. One thing is to like young women and another is to be a fat fetishistic rapist fuck.