Industry news sites reporting rumours that fromsoftware are announcing a new game at E3

So. Bloodborne made Holla Forums pretty sodium rich and it never stopped. Just how fucking granular is this shit going to get this time?

This isn't even good b8. What tackle shop did you buy spoiled b8 from user?

They've never been on PC, so nobody would give a shit? This isn't a souls game.

It's probably DS3 DLC

Get cucked

From ran that series into the fucking ground. They might do another mecha game, but it would probably be a new IP like Bloodbourne was.
If they do make another mech game, I hope to fuck it's not based around PSVR. Not after From proved they don't know how to work with gimmicky shit like that. Look up "Steel Battalion Heavy Armor" to see what I'm talking about.

Bloodborne 2. Demon's Souls remastered. Sci-fi Souls.

Take your pick.

I loved BB but I wouldn't mind me some sci-fi

Sony gets shitposted to death here. Good luck with your thread m8.

If a mech/mecha game get's announced as a console exclusive, the salt will probably rain soccer-balls from the sky.

Do you really think sony wouldnt market "the first vr mech pilot game from the dark souls team!" out the ass?
expect the worst, always expect the worst.

I don't even care, I'll never get my Tenchu back from those jews in jap flesh.

What in the holy mother of dick makes you think they'll make another AC?
How does "rumours about FromSoft being at E3" equate to "NEW ARMORED CORE" in your mind? They'll make another Souls-style game, or fuck, maybe even a new King's Field. Anything other than a new AC. They wouldn't go back to working on that series so soon after V and VD

I hope not. Cyber ninjas and knights are cool and all, but hopefully they make shooting a viable and fun alternative. It can be the magic of the sci-fi world, as long as it feels like a shooter while I'm shooting and not that shitty Souls magic system.

You should just stay on cuckchan Holla Forums then

It wouldn't be at E3, it would need to be something like vid related and being worked on with some big FPS dev too.

It'd be an absolute fucking disaster if that's the case. From would either make another mecha game with tacked-on VR mechanics or a mecha game build around VR mechanics. They tried something similar to the latter before and failed horribly at it.

I don't know what OP's talking about, nobody gets upset over BB. People call the PS4 the "Bloodborne machine" for a reason: it's the only good game on the console.

I wouldn't mind if it's not BB magic system as well.

-Use item
-Use item
-Use item
-Use item
-Use item
-Use item
No more bullets
Drain hp for 5 bullets, magic uses 7, well shit

Exactly my point. He's obviously talking about cuckchan since crying about BB hasn't existed here and I want him to stay there on cuckchan and don't ever come back here.

Not just the limited use, but also the reliance on lock-on. Would be nice if using a gun meant you had to use cover and manually aim, except for a few special weapons that deal massive damage, have large range/spread and even lock-on capabilities.

Check em

I haven't played an Armoured Core game since the first few on PlayStation. I enjoyed them a lot at the time but I'm generally uninterested in the franchise now, so sorry OP, no salt for you.

user, did you even play BB?

I would careā€¦. But I don't

I mean, it's not impossible, but you're more likely to only hear localization announcements of things we already know about.

Shut your whore mouth. I'm already upset that Gravity Rush 2 and Ace Combat 7 are exclusive to the PS4.

They could make it better than those.

Implying it won't be Demon souls 2.

DaS3 DLC was already announced forever ago

Demon's Souls remastered with added content really isn't beyond possibility now that the contract with Namco is up and From's cozied back up to Sony like they have been for twenty years

ANOTHER CENTURY'S EPISODE 4 WHEN

mecha is a meme of the WORST kind.

Those slanty eyed kikes deserve another nuke.

I guess No One Lives Forever.

I sure hope From doesn't listen to Soulsfags and turns my dear AC into "DaS with mechas".

From Software IS working on a PSVR game.
Will it be Armored Core? Most likely but that's not the only option.

They haven't even fixed/DLC'd the shit outta their newest game.

Honestly unless it goes back to AC2 / SLAC Didn't like Nexus and LR because of the everything overheats you bullshit and the fact that you can only resell stuff at a fraction of the original value which discourages trying something different unless you know exactly what works and what doesn't, everything else was very good though there's no reason to care, everything after that was shit except FA and FA was good only because of the FAST

They can play the good ones again.

What is there to fix? If they try balancing it they will just fuck something else up. And many problems with it are too core to simply patch.

something like an EYE souls game would be neat

No thanks. If they went sci-fi with it I'd need to see some emphasis on ranged combat or mecha combat. If I want cyborg ninjas I'll just play Revengance again.

I think OP might be referring to the goldenface spam during BB's release, although that just pissed off the actual BB fans more than anything.

Also, I have no idea either what makes OP think it's a new AC. I'd rather see a new IP to be honest.

THIS THIS A FUCKING THOUSAND TIMES THIS

dark souls babysitting edition
babysit all your favorite darksouls characters reimagined as babies!

RICHARD DID NOTHING WRONG

I never played AC, I dont care.

its not as good as people make it out to be, but its a genuine-ass mech game which we just dont have these days

I don't own a PS4 but if it's getting an Armored Core game at long last, so I hope it's good and anons get to enjoy it.

>WHITE
>SLAVERY

A
Sonyggers

It would be pretty awesome if they revisited Otogi

There's nothing wrong with white slavery when only whites were left after he gassed all minorities and he gives them minimum wage, just like today
FACT
Michael works for the Zion
F-F-FACT

Maybe it will be something completly new

Today we will introduce you From Software's first racing simulator!*

From Software has always had a really close relationship with Sony so this is no surprise.

are you jewish?

Do you have problems, friendo? did the gas attack made you dumb?

What Holla Forums are you talking about? It barely got discussed and still barely gets discussed. Nobody cared after DaS2 flopped so hard.

But a new Armored Core would make me jealous as hell if it turned out to be any good. I won't hold my breath though.

I don't know man, around the release of BB there were a lot of salty pc owners angry that they wouldn't get to play the newest souls game. I was here on release and everyone was talking about how the game was trash when in reality it's better than dark souls 2.

It was sort of pathetic honestly

As much as console exclusives chug chode it's dumb to shit on a game's mechanics just because it came out for the wrong platform, and that's exactly what all of the release day BB threads were.

I want an SRW featuring Metal Wolf Chaos and Liberation Maiden so it can play out that RICHAAAAAAAAAAAAARD is the leader of NotChina waging war on the world, and the big finale will involve Michael and Shouko pulling off a combination move with some cheesy ass name like "Executive Order" or "Liberation Day." Also would obviously need all the American heroes from different anime to rally behind Michael, like Chibodee Crockett from G Gundam, or Jack and Mary King from Getter Robo

yeah, youre a big stinky old jew

Explain yourself ZOGbot
Richard was the solution for the old decadent system

People will claim that Armored Core was bad all along.

i mean how obvious can you be

People are doing that right now