Well

well

What the fuck am I looking at? All I see is blurry bullshit. Upload some higher quality pictures.

looks like new zelda

If you have Parkinson's, you shouldn't be allowed to hold a camera, let alone take photos.

Even if these are completely legit you just see generic landmarks with typical zelda stuff it shows nothing important. We already saw the game running years ago so it isn't like seeing the actual game matters anymore.

WOW

no it doesnt

That's great OP. Now post more than 5 pictures, with a non-potato camera and not at stupid angles.
Otherwise this is fake, stupid, and you're a faggot

I remember the first camera cellphones. Good to see yours stills in working condition after more than a decade, OP.

this game is going to suck massive balls if Nintendo's output these last 2 years is any indication.

Back then these phones were made to be sturdy… Good luck finding a smartphone that doesn't break down in two or three years nowadays.

I'm still using a flip-phone that I got back in 2007. It's about as indestructible as Nintendo's old consoles.

I have 6-year old iphone 4 and it works just fine.

Too late for any leaks we already lost all hope.
Also learn how to make pictures.

Exactly. You got it 6 years ago, didn't you?

WELL

HE AINT MY BOY BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY

Fuck, that background makes my eyes wig out.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL

Yep. Totally real. Absolutely. 100%. Not a chance it could be fake.

big sword

Link?

Tering

Wow, such pioneers in innovation.

What are you talking about, bad pictures of screens are totally reliable!

Can't tell if that's a painterly look they're going for or shitty camera. Doubt I'll buy a nintendo for it.