BREAKING: John Lasseter Takes Leave Of Absence From Pixar Following Allegations Of ‘Grabbing...

BREAKING: John Lasseter Takes Leave Of Absence From Pixar Following Allegations Of ‘Grabbing, Kissing’ And ‘The Lasseter’ Move

The full statement, published on The Hollywood Reporter, can be read below the analysis.
archive.is/t49py
cartoonbrew.com/artist-rights/breaking-john-lasseter-takes-leave-absence-pixar-following-missteps-154881.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xCjv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT'S THE ROYAL RUMBLE , BABY! EVERYONE GOES OVER THE ROPES!

Sounds like some sort of pro wrestling move

Oh fuck

the headline misleading, the article says the lasseter is a move by woman to prevent John from groping their legs.

Dammit, defensive moves are way less interesting than offensive ones. And who the hell names a block after the attack it's used against? That ain't gonna pull Sunday Night seats.

Calm down there, JR, this is just to see how it goes over with the crowd. Maybe next week we'll see the "Gabby Grapple" .

Fuck him. He deserves this for popularizing computer animation.

To be entirely fair, it's not like computer animation by itself is bad. What you don't like is that it's used as a crutch now.

Something I learned today is that they used to have 2d animators animate on top of the 3d animation to prevent the 3d animators from getting lazy. It never dawned on me why I cgi seems to have gotten worse over the years and I suspect the reason is they got rid of the 2d guys some time ago.

Well, yeah. Why bother paying 2 teams when one gets you there just as well and works much faster? Just slap a pretty render on it, call it a year and rake in those loyal mah didney bucks.
Don't get me wrong, though, I'm not saying lazy 3d is justifiable.

archive.is/xCjv8

And all of this is happening on the week Coco gets released, what unfortunate timing.

What a fag. Open an animation studio in africa, then, piece of shit.

Jesus Christ.

Weren't the early Dreamworks films like that with Prince of Egypt and Road to El Dorado?

Hopefully it will be cancelled thanks to these accusations.

Why does this sound like the shits just a parasite who only wanted to work on the movie to get fame?

SEX TOY STORY 4

ftfy

Yes, but what I'm referring to is that they used to have 2d animators animate over the 3d animation to push the 3d animators to create smoother, looser, more fluid animation with their 3d rigged models.

how long until "being white" makes them uncomfortable and you have to be fired for it?

Loving those Woody pull string quote variations and other TS jokes user. So I made some more.

Was that last one too obscure?

This is justice, pander to spics, get shit. Shouldn't have cucked and promoted shitskins, now the floodgates are open

user most of those aren't funny. you need to get a rhyme in the name rather then just making shitty sex jokes
5/10 for the attempt

I get that you will take any negative thing that happens to a minority as a victory in these times, but this seems to not hurt anyone but Lasseter, and by extension, white bois.