Steam Keys Thread

Yesterday, an user said he would post steam keys for games that other anons requested for in the thread with the fake Danganronpa 2 keys. This thread is to see if he delivers or not. If you made any steam key requests in yesterday's thread, post them in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/gift?key=TznX4udKZEnCRuh5
humblebundle.com/gift?key=aBnmDdkXYnKv5PGp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I asked for tumblrmeme jokingly and LISA.

Won't happen though since none of the Danganronpa keys worked. So dubs thread.

I requested some Dragon's D. I'm pretty sure he was probably bullshitting but we'll see.

I knew it was too good to be true

humblebundle.com/gift?key=TznX4udKZEnCRuh5
humblebundle.com/gift?key=aBnmDdkXYnKv5PGp

Enjoy

What were the gaems?

They were DmC:Devil May Cry and its DLC.

LOL

These codes were labeled as unredeemed. Go ahead and try em.

Both codes seem to be used already. Also, since everyone else is saying what they asked for, I asked for KoF 2002 UM.

I asked for From The Depths

Damn. Oh well. I tried. Hopefully that 7 key jew isn't lurking.

I also requested Dragon's Dongma.

I would love to get my hands in dankest dungeon, or just something cheap like downwell, im not picky.

I'll post a key for bionic commando rearmed here when I get home tonight

I just wanted a real Danganronpan 2 codeā€¦

thanks fam

enjoy

do you also spend hours filling out surveys in exchange for songs on itunes instead of just pirating your music? do you write out email complaints to fast food restaurants so they will give you $5 dissatisfied customer coupons instead of just shoplifting your food? because that's the kind of person that begs for steam keys.

If anybody has the DMC4 key I would love to trade something. It's the only game from that bundle I would want

Looks like that user was full of shit. And he magically popped up in the new DGR2 thread that also fucked up. Am I in Groundhog Day or some shit?