NYPD: NO EVIDENCE OF VANDALISM AT JEWISH CEMETERY IN BROOKLYN

NYPD: NO EVIDENCE OF VANDALISM AT JEWISH CEMETERY IN BROOKLYN

archive.fo/wDiuD

What are the odds a bunch of kikes did it, and the police is covering up for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windhexe
j*ta.org/2007/11/06/news-opinion/jewish-student-behind-some-dorm-swastikas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trips confirm your theory OP.

Nice trips

Somebody find the names of the local rabbis and collect the reward.

And there it is. Cheap ass Jews who don't want to pay for the upkeep of their own cemetery using the "vandalism sweeping the nation" as an excuse to collect insurance sheckels

At last, the Vandals have their retribution!

They fucking did it. Way too many cohencidences for a nice line of tomb stones to all topple nicely over right when other hoaxes are occurring.

Bump

So the kikes were just being lazy, fucking el oh el

This is the jewiest thing I've ever read.

is it possible to throw Jews into the cooling tower of a nuclear power plant? Ovens seem to be such a pain in the ass.

What you need is a wood chipper. No need to get cute. Just throw them in the fucking wood chipper.

Nature is anti semitic! Dis is a complete hawlacawst!

One of these.

It was real in their minds

Oh shit… I've seen that video before. That thing is fucking awesome. Would really put those electrical copper plates that electrocuted 10,000 kikes at a time and the masturbation machines to shame. This time, we really will have machines that destroy thousands of jews at a time.

Awe, take it easy on that neat little machine. It doesn't deserve that.

Fucking wew lads. I've never seen a narrative get BTFO so quickly.

I think the nigger was only responsible for 10% of the threats, but I don't doubt the rest will turn out to false flags as well (or the whole thing will be memory holed).

that's some low energy shit tbqh fam

I own a cemetery(well, family does I just work there), this is common and nobody would have noticed if the kikes just hired a night-warden to ensure all the headstones were right.
Ours reports 1-2 downed graves weekly, yids letting their greed and paranoia get the best of them yet again.

This is the larger model of the other video eating engine blocks.

another for the fake hate crime website

blocks aren't hard to shatter surprisingly, especially aluminum ones. Looks like we're just going to have to do a competition to see who grinds the most kikes first.

One step closer to actual oppression of the Jews being ignored by normals because the Jews cried wolf too many times.

It's exactly that. 40 tombstones wouldn't fall over due to natural causes during such a short period. The cemetery found out that one of their own did it and they decided to invent a ridiculous excuse that only the dumbest of goyim would believe.

no they were being cheap. As per usual.

Aye, this. Smells fucking fishy.

Surely there are people who took photographs and video in the cemetery before the alleged vandalism.

Holy shit, you mean the tombstones that were carefully pushed into soft grass to avoid any damage to them weren't actually vandalized?
Stop the fucking presses.

post proof these fucking things were laying flat for 50 years.

*weren't

All the stones fell down at the same time because they were all put up at the same time. Doesn't seem to make sense until you realize they've pulled this shit before and put back up all their tombstones at once with insurance money in the past.

Kek wills it

Step up your game.

Jews go in. Dehydrated jew dust comes out.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windhexe

Hey, Shlomo, you forget your can of spray paint at home?

What are the odds there are kikes in the police dept?

If that were the case no one would have suspected wrongdoing.

Why do Jews even bother with burying their dead if they're not even going to do the minimum amount of work required to maintain the sanctity of hallowed ground? Why not just cremate their dead if they're so cheap they can't even be bothered to hire a groundskeeper, or - G*d forbid - tend to the graves themselves?

This is good redpill material, spread this along with that news story about the bomb hoaxer who was a muslim nigger journalist and watch leftists heads explode.

Come the fuck on, do you hate your hands so much?

Sounds like it would require more energy input.

100%

LMAO…give me a fucking breaking NYPD faggots.

42 tombstones fell down at the same time because of soil erosion?

cheap filthy kikes

Former cemetery groundskeeper here.

I can pretty much guarantee you that none of the factors they just mentioned would cause that many tombstones to topple and be left knocked over unattended. A tombstone (especially the more modern ones) are practically indestructible, guaranteed by their manufacturers for over 100 years. And unless they put this cemetery over some kind of fault line, on top of a mountainside, or right next to a beach, "soil erosion" is not a factor. Also, "lack of maintenance?" Tippity toppest of keks. It's a fucking tombstone! What maintenance could you possibly imagine it needs?

The only time a tombstone at our cemetery ever just "fell over" was when one of the newbies accidentally hit one with a two ton truck, and several of the stones had been there since the Revolutionary War era without even so much as leaning. In short, someone is covering for somebody here.

how did you get that job? i'm unironically looking out for something antisocial like that

I knew someone in the industry—it's kind of a niche crowd. And I wouldn't exactly call it antisocial. You'll have coworkers you'll need to work with, and from time to time you'd be expected to interact with mourners and funeral directors, who tend to be a fucking weird bunch. It's honest work though. Plus I think I got some spiritual satisfaction out of it.

Looks exactly like what the vandals did in Philadelphia. Jews probably scribbled some 'nazi' messages to make it look like an attack and get donation money.

Hahah kikes are so filthy and uncaring about their dead that their general slob behaviour was mistaken for vandalism hahahaa.

BUT THE DRIED JEW COULD BE USED AS ROCKET FUEL!

yes, don't forget to contribute to the www.fakehatecrimes.org database, send them articles and references when you see things like that in the news

It has to be a cover up.

LOL

Jewish student behind some dorm swastikas

j*ta.org/2007/11/06/news-opinion/jewish-student-behind-some-dorm-swastikas

" A Jewish college student who reported swastikas on her dorm door drew some of them herself. Sarah Marshak, a George Washington University freshman, was caught on tape by a hidden video camera in the sixth incident of swastika drawing on her dormitory door.

Marshak told the university’s student newspaper that she drew the last three of the six swastikas. “I wasn’t looking to create this, sort of, insanity,” Marshak told The Hatchet, where she works as a reporter. “I wasn’t looking to become a media darling. I was just looking for acknowledgment from University that someone drew a swastika on the door.”

Marshak could face federal charges. She will appear before the Student Judicial Services. Nine incidents of swastika painting took place on the campus in a two-week period. "