After Obama Wiretaps, Trump Slowly Dismantling Highly Abused NSA Listening Programs

There is a major buzz in DC because Trump calling Obama out for the wiretaps is Trump’s first step in dismantling the NSA utilizing every person’s phone calls for miscellaneous purposes beyond preventing terror attacks or counter intelligence operations.

Obama ‘specifically wiretapping Trump’ didn’t happen exactly that way. Trump was wiretapped because everyone is wiretapped. That’s the issue. When this program was first rolled out there were fairly stringent guidelines and the FISA judges were stricter, etc. This data was exclusively used for counter terrorism/counter espionage and no human ever actually listened to a collected data unless a warrant was issued.

Since Snowden – that all changed. The political leadership decided to leverage this for whatever purpose they have at the moment, and that’s what the Obama admin did by pulling Trump’s collected data and reviewing/listening.

Think of it less as an active person listening to current phone calls and rather a room full of lawyers and political hacks listening to recordings of older phone calls that already happened. Obviously they didn’t find jack squat.

Trump already knew about this shortly after he became POTUS, but he’s on the warpath with Hussein Obama and is trying to destroy any goodwill people who buy the ‘scandal free’ meme have towards him.

Trump is taking the first steps in dismantling political use of the NSA and other agency surveillance systems. He isn’t trying to dismantle their use for their intended purposes, but to drain the swamp of the actual abuses.

THE TIMELINE OF ALL TIMELINES

via Breitbart
archive.is/PbL13

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wEeaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fucking balls and brains our president has. I'm so fucking glad I voted for this.

Can't wait to see the librals shriek about this.

donald must have the blood of archimedes in him somewhere

confirmed via sick dubs

It is a possible scenario, i am intrigued to see his next move.

Those dubs confirm.

I really wanna see how shitlibs spin this if this is true. I've seen leftyfags crying about government surveillance for years and I'm curious to see what sort of mental gymnastics they'll employ to bash Trump over it.

thank fucking christ. This actually explains a lot tbh, regarding wikielaks helping with the election, and the Anonymous fed social media accounts hating on Trump.

they're going to say it's to help Russian spies/accuse him of not really wanting to fight terrorism

Checked

archive.is/wEeaU
The source is 4chan?
This sounds like great news if it were true. But I don't readily take posts on 4chan as truth.

fucking lol

Those libertarian left will go full authoritarian.

Its like Reddit falling in love with the TPP when Trump axed it, but hated it before.

jesus christ, I didn't know I could think even less of those people. Their politics is just oppositionalism.

it's pure shilling, which is why we mock those who even attempt anything there

Based Goring warned us of "muh russia" playbook. Someone should forward this to reddit…

When do we diverge from the fucking idiot timeline?

Yes Goring was talk about Britain and it's leaders resisting peace and warmongering against Germany and Goebbels was talking about the kikes. But we know that. That timeline is already getting over. This misconception can be useful in the american party system with bluepilled folks though…

Ehehehehehe