THOR RAGNAROK - NOT AS POZZED AS I THOUGHT

THOR RAGNAROK - NOT AS POZZED AS I THOUGHT

lelele capesheet xdddd going to movies paying for le cinematic jew

Saw it today. Let's get this out of the way.

Cate Blanchett is fucking hot. My dick was diamonds everytime she appeared. I wanted to just whip it out as start stroking in the theater. Evil waifu material

Dr Strange is the self appointed guardian of Earth. He just appears to make sure Thor and Loki aren't causing trouble and points them in the right direction to find Odin. That's it. Total time appearance is 10 mins*

Valkyrie is a mulatto and not even a love interest consideration. Nothing happens between her and Thor at all. Disregard all the bullshit on the internet, she's not even gay (rumors probably formed from that fact). While she does fight, it's because, well, she's a Valkyrie. In fact, her life was saved by another blond haired, blue-eyed Valkyrie who died.

Asgard is not a place. It's her people. aka "Our race is our nation"

Also, lol'ed when an alien suggested that as long as the foundation of Asgard is secure, she can be made a home for all races in the galaxy, whereupon Asgard is promptly destroyed - a clear reference to rapefugees destroying Europe with endless migration

Mid credits - They encounter Thanos's ship. Also, the Infinity Gauntlet in Odin's treasure room is a fake. Thanos has the real one. Loki may probably have snatched the Tesseract away before Asgard is destroyed

End Credits - Jeff Goldblum goofing around

Other urls found in this thread:

gostream.is/film/thor-ragnarok-22466/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet the characters crack smirky remarks in this movie.

She's a dyke.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one who thinks the way cinematic universes works is extremely annoying? Why do I need to watch all these movies (even the ones I don't want) to understand what's going on in a SINGLE movie? Why is Doctor Strange in a THOR movie? Why is Hulk on it?

This shit was bad in comics, and it's bad in movies.

It was on the whole a very…colorful show. A lot of color and cheap looking plastic on Sakaar but I guess they were going for the 80s retro feel.

So tell me about your mother user.

images

Lewd shoulders.

Thats all i need to know that this movie is shit

Does beta ray bill show up at all?

Is this supposed to be colorful?

It’s sad that this is high praise in this decadent age.

America for the negro in the white house. Twice.

How it ended :

As long as Hela was on Asgard, she drew her power from it and was completely indestructible. The only solution was to reincarnate Surtur the fire demon and allow him to fulfill the prophecy of Ragnarok, the complete destruction of Asgard - i.e. total Pyrrhic victory

and the praise is from an user with an oedipus complex who wanted to masturbate in public to a mannish woman dressed as a spider

contemplate this

The previous films didn't give you that idea already?
Black Heimdall

This is what happens when Jews and 'muricans rape your mythology for profit.

Nice try, goldstein.

Because Disney has realised that if they make their movies like expensive soap operas with flashy CGI then normies will eat it up.

Infinity wars trailer

Thor seems to have grown back his eye

Thanos destroyed the refugee ship at the end of Ragnarok

Loki did take the cube after all

you know how you can tell this is a shill post?

Just fucking stop
its a shitty capeshit movie i wouldnt watch it just because of that now fuck off you underage faggot or shill

lol butthurt

Yeah right…Stan Lee made a mockery of it the second that fucking jew ripped my ancestors stories and used it to sell comics to kids.

Nothing wrong with Cate, except the fact she is doing capeshit now.

Literally a fucking tv who you bitch

That's exactly the problem you see she has done oscarbait for a decade and now shes on to capeshit, pretty dishonest if you ask me

Also the role is just green screen static shit, she could have been utilized well but i bet she isnt, shes literally in the film because they want you to think the film is trying to be legit, thats what they do with these capeshits they get one or two good actors to try and bring some fucking relevancy to the shitfest. it never works.

How did you watch it if it is not out yet?

The characters will use the infinite stones to bring it back. You know how comic books work… Just like when Agent Coulson was ressurected.

checked and agreed, the jew made a mockery of our ancestors.

Go home Gimli, you're drunk.

Someone put up a fucking camrip already.

shit hasnt even come out this is shill mode

I'll believe that when I see it.

If you hate it so much

why do you keep hovering over the spoilers?

Why is Holla Forums so obessed with pozzing? Is it projection?

It features a character called "Valkyrie" who is played by a black woman.

Hela's the god of death?
Does Thanos flip his shit when she dies?
How the fuck does death die anyway
Fucking capeshit sucks, fuck movies

benis

She deserves rape!

bump

Not even gonna watch it now.

dropped

Isn't Gimil always drunk, being a dwarf?
Drunk off life!

Her role being useless is in itself not validation. She should not have been there in the first fucking place.
Oh good, the white valkyrie gets fucking killed for a shitskin. What a wonderful message.

So which one is it? If the former then Asgard as a people is an interracial breeding grounds ala America is a melting pot. Even though it gets fucked, that's not a validation for it being a europe metaphor. If you take this as hollywood tossing you a bone, then you're a pacified cuck. The bluepilled moron will still take the former definition and ignore the result.

Pozzed/10. Good job giving Jewsney money.

Death in Marvel is above a god of death. I know how stupid this sounds, but it’s how Marvel works.

being a self conscious retard still makes you a retard

faggot

Where's that fucking camrip already.

Since last week.

gostream.is/film/thor-ragnarok-22466/

Oh wait you wanted the English version. My bad

Oh no give it to me in russian or hindi.

cryt

Just saw it. It was pretty good.

Regarding poz, there's a few scenes where they shoved some niggers in front of a large crowd of white people, and even held a few shots on their faces like they were saying "See? SEE? Black Asgardians!" but if you glance at the hundreds of extras behind them, it's pretty much all whites.

seems more like capitulation to endless whining, sadly.

It was pretty meh. Don't waste your money on it.

k

Thor Rockmynuts

Jesus fucking Christ just fuck off Holla Forums / Holla Forums
Thor Ragnarok was awful. The shitty synth music meme got old 5 minutes in (honestly it should've only been a trailer thing). The comedy was even worse than normal, it was marvel humor done poorly. Just generic boring trash and I can't remember anything else except my dad hated it and he likes everything, including all the other marvel flicks.

Meanwhile the new Spiderman flick came out 3 months ago and despite all the diversity shit was actually the only decent marvel flick since 2007ish when Toby Spiderman, original X-men trilogy, Fantastic Four era marvel flicks, but no one here went to see it because Holla Forums and Holla Forums hated it and retards here actually listen to them for movie advice.

kek I remember now, it ends with asgardians heading off to earth expecting to be given a nation as refugees. Also
fuck off Holla Forums nerd

kys

>>>/reddit/

gimmick is synonymous with memes and the 80s revival is present in many memes
synth is a meme

nice try

he's been using this tactic for like 2 years

Thor wasn't bad. Cate's costume was OK.

I laughed and enjoyed it.

Is that ugly jew whore from Two Broke Girls in this one, or did those cocksuckers finally realize that they didn't need a foul-mouthed jewess uttering four-letter friend-getters in what was allegedly a family movie.

>Cate Blanchett is fucking hot retarded.

FTFY

It was exactly the same as every other one of these movies. Every time anyone says "this Marvel movie is different", it is a lie. Winter Soldier was the same, GotG was the same. It starts with a "yep that's me, you're probably wondering how I got into this situation", almost word for word.

Spoiler alert, whenever things seem to be building to a dramatic moment, a slapstick gag breaks the "tension" (such as it is). This is not a technique they're using sparingly anymore.

The soundtrack was just about the only thing that I particularly liked. It has some pretty shots too, although the fights are super bland and over choreographed.

Even having a pozzed political message is a little too much for this one. They cast a black woman, that's the pozz. The story is pointless and means nothing.

They cast a black as Valkyrie. Don't tell me the movie isn't pozzed.

A Fucking Hot Retard, I want her to be dressed as hella and tease my dick with her feet while she smirks at me in amusement

go back to reddit

Pretty much that's the entire movie.
They pretty much made Guardians of the Galaxy with Thor.

She appears in the movie to die in a flashback
Warriors Three from the previous films also get fucking murdered.
Thor's girlfriend dumps him offscreen and isn't in the movie.
Beta Ray Bill doesn't appear.
Scourge is a coward and a traitor, dies anyway.

In all seriousness here, did you guys really enjoyed that movie? I'm not trying to Larp here, but I find it really boring, sure there were some funny jokes here and there, but the movie in general was really okayish with nothing special.

The ending was pretty good though, so that kinda save the movie to me, sort off.