McMullin setup Trump/Russia server that allowed FISA wiretap warrants

The server that was used as probable cause in the FISA request that was supposedly communicating with a Russian bank was setup by McMullin.

The domain was registered to the Trump OrgAINZation. It was registered by Ex-CIA and Never Trumper Evan McMullin’s sister, Emily McMullin. The GoDaddy account was opened in 2009, but the domain was registered on 6/29/2016 – right around the time of the first FISA request.

WHOIS
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=trump-email.com

Evan’s High School is Aurora HS in Aurora, WA.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_McMullin

Emily McMullin went to Aurora HS and graduated 2 years later.
archive.is/WEZVu

Family FLickr showing they are likely siblings.
archive.is/eZHfZ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ZmOI9
archive.is/ZrhAS
archive.is/pYRwj
archive.is/9XHQD
archive.fo/j8yCe
archive.is/dJlfQ
standuprepublic.com/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wew laddie

Its time to throw this rotten McMuffin in the trash.

why the emphasis on ANIZ?

THIS IS TOO SPOOKY. im going to sleep

The time has come.

Because that's not how you spell "Organization."

Fraud is a crime.
Mcmullin, I'm coming for you famalam.
-t. Trump's hitman.

Sticky? And, maybe tweeted to Trump, or dig first, or both?

Send this to Trump. We have all this archived, right?

We should verify this shit but we do need to get this to Trump as soon as possible. Also at some point, we need to make an easy to follow infograph that shows how corrupt the CIA is and the shit they are pulling here.

i dont get it

Why am I not surprised?

ooh now i see the n and i are switched around

He's showing how it was misspelled on purpose.

Do you even know how domain registration works?

i think OP should edit the picture to more blatantly clarify that
otherwise it looks like planted disinfo that shouldn't be taken seriously, which i actually thought was possible until I'd noticed how it was spelled wrong

So, is the story as follows (at least a very trimmed down version): In order to further ensure the presidency once it was realized Trump actually had a chance of winning, attempt to wiretap. Declined, so give just cause by setting up a fake server to warrant an investigation into Russia Trump connections. Thus permission is granted and the Trump Tower is wire tapped. Since this was made public by Trump recently (although probably known for a while, however, to say it during the race would be seen as shit flinging as opposed to just 'truth'), it would be wise to bring this critical piece of evidence forward.

Yes.
McMullin used his sister to create a webserver to fabricate evidence to use against President Trump in order to get a wiretap to undermine the election process.

The CIA is not so good at this whole opsec for their shell corporations tbh.

Please tell me this is real

Isn't McMuffin technically ex-CIA? He probably got fired because this is how incompetent he was at his job.

None of them are. Ex-NSA and staff talking about the deep state on Twiter & actually believing the leftist/marxist shit which no higher up should actually believe is good and just be using it as a tool for personal gain. You have Podesta and co. using sent from my iPad teir things for their stuff. Etc. I wish I could get all examples.

How do we know that this was the evidence used to get the wiretap?

Dubs confirm, kek.

can confirm that the McMullin who works at Cendyn set up the server. This matches info posted on Holla Forums back when this story originally broke in the fall.

Don't know if we have proof that it's his sister, though.

Throw him in the bog!

Web them digits

Since it was updated today, are you trying to tell me OP is bullshitting, or are you trying to imply Trump made it up for just cause?

KEK has appeared

chequed

This is so incompetent I believe it

so how do you archive the whois site with the captcha there?

That's the last date the record was accessed you twat.

How can you confirm that, could be disinfo shilling to make Trump bite.

im not even sure if you can do it, but i recorded me going to the whois website and scrolling down this thread at least

Fuck mcmuffin. Kek will smite the fuck

are we sure this is his sister? It doesn't look like the Cendyn EM is from that side of the Country; McMuffin grew up in UT/WA

it could possibly be an in-law or cousin that happens to share his sister's name?

We don't know anything with certainty, however, we can ask them to "look into it". Then they can take appropriate measures to not look like fools/accidentally bite the wrong thing.

That's probably enough, especially considering we've reached the age we can fake a video of someone talking (I don't know if you've seen the webm posteed, but it's quite interesting).

Out the closed and into the bog for treason, I love this timeline.

Just a note to remind everyone that ppl were looking into Emily McMullin back in Nov:
https:// www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ah9fi/trumpemailcom_registered_by_emily_mcmullin_sister/

right click "Save page as"
Realistically the white house can do that.

We're never sure. Our brains make connections differently, you say banana we think of everything associated with it and narrow down the possibilities.
It's highly likely that it is his sister, it's even more likely he just used her name and did it himself.

Claims the sister connection was debunked back then too:
https:// www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5xqs84/breaking_evan_mcmullin_and_perhaps_cia_involved/dek8h8t/

Ok, so the conclusion is: Old news that has been debunked. How sad.

Kek.

I'm the same TOR poster throughout this entire thread. I just came to that conclusion when I saw the two reddit links by the user above. I didn't actually check them, however I presumed them to be legit. Look into it if you want to, however.

Checked

Tomorrow will be an exciting day/week

The reddit links don't "debunk" this they have basically the EXACT same info as in the OP and CONFIRM it, the only issue is their archives are missing.

No fucking kidding. Remember TodandClare.com? They've since renamed the site once they were caught trying to fabricate false pedo rape alkegations on Assange.

I never trust reddit.

This is real, there is much more. Much more

archive.fo/ZmOI9
This is dated November 7. The official story is that a team of computer scientists decided to look into Trump's DNS logs to see if he too had been hacked like the DNC had. What they accidentally found was a ping from a Russian IP so they flagged it. Then this somehow was used by FBI to obtain the FISA warrant that they had already been denied.

This McMullen is one bad hombre! FBI better get this guy. QUICK!

What is trumps actual email name server address?

I highly doubt that shit is public information, user.

this was debunked last year. It's an employee for a spam-mail company.

So watchya slid'n today?

Potatonigger here.
I'd never heard the name McMullin before this Utah faggot.
If it's a magic underwear name then she's probably CIA even if she's a distant cousin of the MacMuffin cunt.

Why the fuck would it not be?

"Four days later, on Sept. 27, the Trump Organization created a new host name, trump1.contact-client.com", taken from Slate.

And I see the issue that OP takes here now.

Here's the thing though. DNS records don't have to actually correspond to real people in the first place, because they frequently don't. Instead of presuming that the person on the DNS record listed as admin is admin for the site, why not find out who (plural) actually administer it? Will you niggers ever into technology?

And, like everyone else has mentioned, sharing a name doesn't mean you share identities. Incredibly sloppy work. I'll be sure to actually waste my time next time someone cries about human rights violations of one of the most powerful people in the world.

How in the fuck do you fuckers find this shit?

Do we find this shit on our own or have anons infiltrated the intelligence community and thus we have our own network of leakers and sources?

Weaponized autism + the occasional real leaker among the larpers.
don't forget that Holla Forums is always right

No, people here are just retards and get mesmerized by basic technology.

It's just a dumb spam-mail server set-up by a retard that Trump probably doesn't even know (or care) about. It sends junk mail to organizations all over the world. The super secret Russian communication were just fucking coupon announcements. The only conspiracy here is that a "security expert" spun up a complicated story of bullshit that can get debunked by anyone who spends 15 minutes of research into what the fuck he was saying.

It's old news and literally nothing, so stop bumping hysteria slide threads. For those who are stubbornly autistic, here's proof she also handles trumphotelcollection.com

archive.is/ZrhAS

LOL "orGAINzation" rekt and kek'd

This thread makes for a gauge regarding how many of you faggots have been on here for less than 4 months. Jesus Christ.

lol are you so sure? I have been "here" since 09

if you can't remember the first "huur Trump is a Russian spy sekrit server" shitstorm thread you're too fucking useless to continue posting here and you should kill yourself promptly.

Then why was the IP that the DNS record pointed to not listed as a spam email address any list?

The claim seems to be that someone looked up the DNS address from Russia within minutes of it going up. This isn't something that happens randomly or by means of a spider/crawler/whatever. Someone in Russia knew the new DNS address and accessed it very shortly after it went up.

wow that's so cool user

But if they were going to so obviously misspell it, why not Trump OrgaNAZIation?

Explain to me and everyone else the significance of the registrar on a DNS record.

It's known and not denied that an actor, on the behalf of the trump org, was administering the record and the server it pointed to. What's the fucking point?

Because you get added to the mailing list when you do business with them, you know, like how every common mail-server list works. This doesn't get your domain automatically flagged unless you send out messages to emails that never interacted with the business.

chincs scan shit constantly all the time too, could literally be anything.

Same reason Rabbis can't draw a proper Swastika on their Synagogue without breaking out in a fit of Tourettes. Explain that

It's not for you or anyone to decide who should or should not post here goy.

Post what you will, the contents will be considered alone for their merits.

It doesn't matter WHO you are here, only WHAT you post, get it?

Now move alone and lurk moar.

So it's not a "dumb spam-mail" server. And no, not all of them work that way. Most just buy your info from another site. You know the EULAs that go "we might share your personal details with our partners".

Care to explain how this "chinc scan" would look up their DNS record within minutes of it being available?

kill

your

self

when the person running it can't fucking spell "organization" yes, it's fucking dumb, and so are you for arguing about this.

No, I don't care.

Okay. You can't substantiate your claim. That's fine. That means nobody needs to take it seriously.

You can't be this fucking stupid.

07 here and iv'e never heard of this before.

Seriously, do you think anyone really leaves the CIA?

i wonder who could be behind this post

burden of proof isn't on me you fucking idiot. How about you first prove how packets going to a DNS is proof of anything than conspiratard autism?

someone who knows who to do basic reverse-email search and can verify this is a real Trump-owned domain, as opposed to this idiot

Imagine being this fucking stupid.

so it's clear, you guys are just bumping disinfo on purpose

hold up.

what is even your point here? This is not a real thing? Its a real thing but plebs don't get something? if yes, then what? If no, why are you posting here?

You seem awfully flustered.

The only clear thing is your ethnicity schlomo.

It's proof that the DNS record was looked up, from Russia, within an incredibly small time of it being available. That's all I'm saying.

same owner of the domain in OP's retarded post also own trumphotelcollection.com, and is a mass marketing consultant that works for Trump.

The McMuffin connection is autism.

you have no proof this is abnormal, that's all I'm saying

how fucking triggered are you

Well now you're just making me more and more interesting in this Mr. totallynotCIA

Yeah nah it was just randomly looked up within minutes of it being available when the search space is 10¹¹ at this length of address considering only the english alphabet and .com domains, yeah nah dude just random chance

Yeah nah you just missed the archive I posted proving that Emily McMullin also owns other Trump domains being used and you're not bumping disnfo on purpose, yeah nah dude just random chance

I scanned over their (Cendyn) twitter account and the company is real but comes off as complete vaporware tbh, then again I develop hotels and find most of these types of marketing companies to be complete wastes of space to begin with. For a company that does marketing there are months long gaps in their twitter postings and almost zero likes and/or retweets. They do appear to have had a contract with Trump and someone with the name Emily Mcmullin DID register domain names to, ostensibly, spam promotions. Whats strange is that one of the reddit posts linked to the Cendyn about us page claimed that she was listed there however that is no longer the case when you check their about us page. And while Emily McMullin is listed as "VP of Interactive Design" I can't find a single reference to her in the Cendyn twitter feed or any of the feeds of other officers of the company.

For this to be real there has to be a more clear connection that the emily listed in the who-is data is in fact Evans sister. Pic related is from @robindeyo's twitter (an officer at Cendyn). While the job title of "VP" is thrown around a lot in the self important hospitality industry this is a small company and I would assume she would be at an executive retreat. So "Emily" should be in that pic.

Brock is that you?

This orgAINization server was found during the election race when they were trying to frame Trump with Russia months ago. It's not new material but it helps connect the dots with the recent wiretapping.

Of course they would, so what do you mean by that?

oh and I've been found out, please don't send me to the gas chamber, goyim!

Thanks for clearing that up user

she also managed trumphotelcollection.com which dates back to 2013. So unless the McMuffin conspiracy is that he planted his sister close to Trump's company 4 years ago on the possibility he might run for president one day and he has to set up a paper-thin conspiracy hoping retards like this would think there's some merit, I think it's safe to say it's a bust.

archive.is/pYRwj
archive.is/9XHQD

still waiting on your proof how server scans from Russia are abnormal

How do we know this DNS even points to the mail server in question?

Doesn't matter… it points to the domain.

And the domain was registered by McMullin.

CIA niggers about to btfo.

Show me how to look up well over 3.33 repeating * 10⁹ DNS records per second then

Isn't this the 4'th time that we've fucked over the CIAniggers?

Never used masscan? or what? Never heard of a fucking bot?

Can we confirm McMullin used his sister as a pawn once he found out the company she works for did all this spam/marketing crap for Trump hotels?

Also add it took a crane to get her out

No, clearly it would require the work of 400 Russian agents working 96 hours straight.

He had publicly discussed (and been mocked for) talking about a Presidential run in 2011.

Yeah, software is the same as hardware, right guys? If I write a program that is set to look up exactly 3.33 * 10⁹ DNS records it'll do just that, right guize? especially on my russian top-tier internet connection xDddd

You actual fucking retards don't understand the difference between an IP address and a DNS record. Did you just google "epic hacker scanner" or some shit and use the name of the first thing that popped up?

You niggers are so goddamn retarded I'm honestly lost for words every time.

It was discussed in the 80's too. Looks like we better tack on McMullin's parents.

yea like how you can't prove anything

No, in the 70s, 80s, and 90s he flat out stated he didn't want to run for President - repeatedly. It wasn't until the 2010s that he said he might do it.

like how you've proved anything, jew nigger

Yes, like how I proved Emily managed Trump's domains since before the election.
Also you spelled kike wrong.

Bump. :^)

Once CIA, always CIA

yea but it was rumored he might based on tv interviews and the ad he ran in the NY times regarding his views on politics. Surely you're not dismissing the possibility that McMullin's parent fucked and had two kids, one to join the CIA, the other to work for a marketing company for the shear possibility that one day the perfect circumstance would occur to foil trumps presidency?

Or maybe the Irish just fuck a lot and McMullin isn't a rare name.

So how's telling Trump about his own staff coming along?

he knows all about it, you don't think the source is a Trump? Have you considered that?

WITNESSED

source of fucking what? whois archive? No one in this thread even did a reverse email search.

Cendyn was hired by Trump as early as 2007.
prnewswire.com/news-releases/cendyn-announces-strategic-equity-partnership-with-accel-kkr-300272244.html
The evidence IMHO points to a real life coincidence that his sister (if it is his sister) works for a company that did business in the past with Trump and thought nothing of it until 2016, a coincidence that Evan then exploited. A further conspiracy theory would be that the entire company is a CIA op that is used to data mine/track who is staying at luxury hotels and resorts. I know I know, it's getting a bit far fetched……

More digging on Emily McMullin
jlbr.org/wp-content/uploads/2010-March-April-Bridge.pdf
(Emily McMullen and Robin Deyo) who are also dedicated Leaguers
Robin confirmed works for Cendyn and is married to the CEO. It appears she is the sister of Emily McMullen and they have another sister named Heather Pensule.
This listing seems to confirm that Robins maiden name was McMullin
voterrecords.com/voter/16112840/robin-deyo
So there are three sisters with the maiden name McMullin, one of them is married to the CEO of a company that has access to all kinds of intimate hotel traveler data.

However this site states that while Evan McMullin has three siblings, at least one is a boy. So it seems this may be a bust cia niggers have been known to put out false info about themselves though
sltrib.com/home/4506207-155/who-is-evan-mcmullin-an-unorthodox

Have you seen a picture of him in Iraq? He is a clean white shirt with a chest rig and rifle in front of an area with no one around. Guy is a loser pencil pusher. Looked like he never, ever left the wire.

I can buy the coincidence possibility, as in, "Hey Even I know that Trump Fella let's fuck with him" but there's nothing, at all, to even hint there's relationship or even anti-trump sentiment. We can dox Emily but that would just be fucking with people who work for Trump and I would need a lot more to justify that other than them being Irish and can't spell.

Also, I'm certain Even is a lying sack of shit about his backstory. He's CIA for fuck's sake.

Yeah I think it's most likely they just have the same last names. While women do leave the mormon church I find it kind of hard to believe that three women from the same family would all move to (((Boca))) away from the rest of the morman clan, and none of them had large broods of children from what I can tell.

Two sisters, one brother. //www.flickr.com/photos/dhmcmul/6239925700

Emily stayed in California w.lesbo mom. I think this is her
/www.linkedin.com/in/emily-mcmullin-49b0535/

She is younger than Evan. About 39, which makes her too young to be Cendyn person anyway.

They really are the niggers of the intelligence community.

If there is nothing, then he should have no problem saying there's nothing. If there is nothing, telling him this won't hurt or bother him. It hurts no one other than your blistered bottom, to tell him. Also, bump.

It's not the same Emily McMullin

Interestingly Dave doesn't tag Evan in the photos but tags everybody else. This is in 2011 AFTER he was out of the CIA.

Based on those two photos deff not the same McMullins

kill yourself

i dont understand what does this mean?

Not only that, he ran for real, very briefly, in 2000.

Obviously, a billionaire who spends 30 years threatening to enter American politics will be monitored by the CIA.

what sort of kikery is afoot here?

I hope they all burn. The entire rat pack

Quads checking hh doubledubs

Is there anything this fucking faggot doesn't meddle in?

sure its shilly on this thread, when an idiot really thinks people will believe that looking up well over 3.33 repeating * 10⁹ DNS records per second is not abnormal, and people will not get suspicious when the DNS record was looked up from Russia within an indrebily small time of it being available on /fullpol/. Sure we may have newfags by dozens but if you think you can slide this thread by burden of proof and assuming we have no knowledge about how scrappers and crawlers works you are sure an incompetent fool.

Says the person who contributed nothing other than bumping disinfo that got sorted with a simple email search

this sound important, like REAL important, important enough to get alternative media interested.

this statement is known to be untrue.
'trumporgazniation' and 'trumphotelcollection' are DNS entries held by Cendyn. Cendyn is a company that handles many hospitality companies, for example if you run a hotel but you don't want to hire somebody to make your website, then maybe you have Cendyn.
They didn't 'work for trump', at most a Trump company may have contracted out for their services. You phrased it as if some temp at Manpower works for me if I used him for a day.

In addition, I looked back in Oct/Nov at what Trump's actual hotels use for their webservers (at least forward-facing), and they hadn't used Cendyn on anything new for several years. For example, all of his corporate websites are registered to an official in his corporation, no third parties.

instead of

>" how …"

dylsexia much?
how do you spell "orgainzation", user?

Sure David, how is the weather from tel-aviv? care to explain how looking up well over 3.33 repeating * 10⁹ DNS records per second is not abnormal or you will just dodge the question and ignore the replies like your shitty shills comrades?

man you kikes sure want to see this concern trolling bumped to the first page.

all that archive.fo/j8yCe proved was that a marketing consultant's server got pinged by some Russian server, which for all we know could be just running a script scanning for vulns.

keep pushing that shitty straw-man kike, even the original story said the email server didn't change, just the domain did, meaning they could have reached it via static ip or who ever did it was just resolving domains owned by cendyn.

Trump did not send any communication to a Russian bank server, he's our president, and he'll be our president for the next 8 years. eat glass.

correct me if I am wrong.
This is the server in question used for the FISA warrants and witetapping against President Trump

Seems fishy it is attributed to a "NeverTrumper" McMullins.
It appears to me criminal all that followed in which Obama as an outgoing President authorized classified information to then be widely disseminated as a means of allowing leaks about a sitting President's administration to occur once he left office….. "as part of an ongoing criminal cover-up" WTF is going on here?

Is that really David Brock going crazy in this thread?
Maybe he is accustomed to such computing power when one has access to NSA super computers.

lol the deep state is a letdown when you think about it

if it is, makes sense why it would be denied the first time, since it was literally fucking nothing.

still retro-fitting the narrative, kike?

only for the second one. remember, the first request in june, which reportedly focused on business dealings, was denied. THEN mcmullin made this new server. THEN the second request was made, in october, focusing on "national security" concerns. this server was set up only AFTER they decided to try to make it a national security emergency false flag.

make no mistake, this is a smoking gun.

Except the server was never owned by Trump, the order would have went to Cendyn. Even Alex Jonestein think this conspiracy is too fucking retarded to take seriously and is just being shilled to legitimize debunked FUD.
archive.is/dJlfQ

Exactly.

This is why the placement of kike loving whore fucking losers like Alex Jonestein is so important.

This site can’t provide a secure connection

www.evanmcmullin.com uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

That error is on your end. It is probably an unsupported browser or firewall fuckery being triggered because it is just a redirect to standuprepublic.com/.

forgot the other vid.