Just found this a while ago, seems pretty fun so far
store.steampowered.com/app/467850/
Warp Gal a qt

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/416210/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm going to torrent your game and seed it forever

Please share user.
The game looks geniunely cool, but I hate steam.

dropped

Get your shit taste outta here

Kill yourself, casual. It's like being into scat and not liking farts.

I'll keep an eye on it I guess, I just hope the devs don't follow Femfreq like 20XX devs did

why not just play Rabi Ribi if you want megaman with loli

what does that have to do with not liking ganguro

The weird makeup and shit kills the boner. The tan skin and blonde hair makes the boner fuckin' invincible.

Is that game any good? Last jap metroidvania i played from Holla Forums recommendation was bunny must die and that was not great

Ill try it. Looks interesting

it's great

That's what some anons said about Bunny Must Die and I agree with the other user, wasn't my cup of tea.

but it's neither bunny must die nor japanese

if you don't trust me take a look at overwhelmingly positive steam reviews

If you legit want to know if you'd enjoy a game or not, look at the negative reviews and see what is constant across them and then think how these constants affect you playing.
If you're like me, and don't give too much of a shit about a shitty story and 10 out of 100 reviews say that the story is shitty then I'll roll with it. If the reviews say it's a buggy mess then I don't touch the game.

Something about her sprite animations put me off.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like the later MM games had good spritework but something just feel kind of unfinished about the way she moves.

there are barely any negative revies for rabi ribi except for special snowflakes who get their pc bricked with 2d games

just pirate the fucking game and see for yourself you fucking faggot

There's a difference between ganguro and gyaru.

While that is true, the most commonly referenced that I can see conflates the subcategory of ganguro with the umbrella term of gyaru. In any event, brown/tan + blonde hair is the best. Other colors are all second best or below. Sage for offtopic.

WOW

oh boy, another game to pirate if it's good I might actually buy it Looks kinda fun, i'll probably just wind up throwing it on my backlog though.

Exactly, which is what Gyaru usually is anyway. Ganguro is usually much more…well, I don't quite have the words for it, it's really quite something else that disgusts me

Here. Granted, I can stomach 2D Ganguro, but 3D just looks nasty I like Gyaru for both though

Not to mention that it's actually available to play too

It all looks like jersey shore trash, you're both faggot excuses for anons.

That's probably the most tame ganguro I've seen, ever. Not even immediately vomit inducing. The first picture needs to fucking take care of her hair, it looks like shit at the top. Too many chemicals, not enough treatment.

Try again, maybe you'll get more than a laugh out of me.

There's also a difference between shit and piss but both are waste products.

I might actually end up buying after trying

Mind reporting on it once you tried it?

Underrated actually good indie games thread?

Found this, really cool idea, still EA unfortunately. Also available on GoG for bad goys

store.steampowered.com/app/416210/

Sure

When you said EA I assumed you meant Electronic Arts and thought, that's ok even they can manage to publish good games every once in awhile.

Then I say EA meant Early Access and realized what a retarded fucking faggot you are. Adopt a tripcode immediately so I can filter your dumbass permanently.

Not all EA is cancer, your unrelented hate for a game that is actually fun and might as well be already complete without even knowing what it is about is dumb and very close minded.

I bet you go into threads and insult other people's games although you haven't played one in months.

Have fun living with your bile and spite

Eh, might get it someday during a Steam sale. Hopefully it runs well through Wine

Free early access titles aren't, otherwise you're paying money to beta test their game and to replace investors which can hold the video game's makers accountable lmao

When an user plays can you tell us about the movement? I'm looking at the video and it looks really loose and floaty compared to the tightness I expect from Megaman.

So after 30 minute I'm too tired for this crap for more now, been awake since the start of NASA
>harder than any classic NES MM the first stage after the intro is mangling my anus already

You get a bit more than you paid for and there's a beginning of a nice something in what I've seen already, it's no rosenkreuzstilette or megamari in terms of polish though.

Other stores coming SOON™
Gonna get a mac port but no confirmation on a linux one

I'm keeping it.

That's pretty much every modern game now. I can't remeber the last game that came fully completed and didn't need an abundance of patches. I miss when i could buy a disk and cartage and that was the game, that's it. Now it's all release it and get money now and fix it later.

Much appreciated, user.

I wish I could say 'At least that's a redeeming thing about Nintendo consoles!' But as soon as we got the Wii, that went out the door.

It's past your bedtime you little shits

Werz d torentz?

So, where's the link?

cause-shillings-needs-to-stop bump