Comey Asks Justice Dept. to Reject Trump’s Wiretapping Claim

The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump’s assertion that President Barack Obama ordered the tapping of Mr. Trump’s phones, senior American officials said on Sunday. Mr. Comey has argued that the highly charged claim is false and must be corrected, they said, but the department has not released any such statement.

Mr. Comey, who made the request on Saturday after Mr. Trump leveled his allegation on Twitter, has been working to get the Justice Department to knock down the claim because it falsely insinuates that the F.B.I. broke the law, the officials said.

A spokesman for the F.B.I. declined to comment. Sarah Isgur Flores, the spokeswoman for the Justice Department, also declined to comment.

Mr. Comey’s request is a remarkable rebuke of a sitting president, putting the nation’s top law enforcement official in the position of questioning Mr. Trump’s truthfulness. The confrontation underscores the high stakes of what the president and his aides have unleashed by accusing the former president of a conspiracy to undermine Mr. Trump’s young administration.

archive.is/XFaDy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KA6QLbFi0do
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's cool. Comey is asking Jeff Session's DOJ to reject these claims.

In my opinion, it's Comey saving face. Showing his masters that he's trying to do something to stop the reckoning. But they're losing all their power. They're being found out.

He knows Session's will pursue.

Wasn't it just last week when the guy refused to reject some fake news that named the FBI as a source?

Comey can flat out deny there was a wiretap them, the piece of fucking shit. Clapper denied it, let them put the rope around themselves.

kek looks like they still have comey's family folks

public perception of this fuckup's actions in the last year alone, let alone his career, is not going to look kindly on this.

Does Comey really think he has more intel on the matter than the POTUS? Is he really being so superficially cretinous?

wrong webm

So does he win Faggot of the Decade Trophy or what?

What would he say to a fucking person under investigation that chucked all his stuff out the window, 'oh no that sucks'?

No, they would go to jail.

MSM is spinning this and Clappers statement hard as fuck and once again trying to claim the wiretap was muh Russians.

How do they have the audacity to claim a wiretap from the admin through FISA was the Russians? Everything is crumbling down around them from being outplayed and they are losing the fucking plot.

How can they claim that if they are DENYING there was one in the first place.

Cant Trump remove this faggot and appoint his own director? I want Michael Scheuer in a position already.

I want him executed

Pretty sure that's Obama.

Multiple Dems are claiming multiple different contradictory versions of events ranging from 'no tap at all' to 'tap, but nothing to do with Obongo' to 'tap but it was due to terrorism'.

Comey is spineless rat and the FBI is wholly tainted until he's at least removed.

Comet shows his true colors once more. He knows he's fucked because the fbi broke the law. Not trying to Blackpill, but how do you even start taking these faggots down when everyone is involved? Congress and the senate are going to need to get their head out of their ass quick.

Poor Comey. I've never seen one man do so much ass covering in my life.

Great video on the wiretaps:

youtube.com/watch?v=KA6QLbFi0do

Embed if you don't care.

I don't think so,

He's calling out the DoJ, now the ball's in their court, and best believe they're going to choke.

scratch that I'm a retrad. I'm still in the mindset that we have Obama's DoJ

Sessions is the DOJ m8

nah, he's the faggot of the century

wasn't it the FBI that requested the FISA orders? Comey must have known

I would be willing to back this, but it's definitely the biggest sole contributor to Hitler's defeat that wins that title.

They're at the point where they might as well just come out and admit it. Everyone with half a brain thinks the Russian story is retarded and now that they're saying Russia did the wiretap that Trump called out on twitter, even though he's their supposed plant. its just embarrassing now, like a child desperatly trying to say it was someone else who shit in their pants.

Fuck that was supposed to be italics.

is this faggot bipolar or something?

Why is that jew (Levin)'s head shaking/vibrating as it reads….Parkinson's disease?

Oh yeah, he must have known about it. Trump will have more information from other agencies/programs that Comey doesn't though.

that's a pretty good way of putting it

Sounds about right. Comey is trying to avoid suiciding himself.

So more random anonymous sources, got it
When it comes from comey himself I'll believe it.

That fucking nigger lied in front of congress about wire tapping the American people, why is he not being prosecuted?

Before I became aware of the JQ I listened to levin every day for a decade. Now all his kikery is disgusting to listen to. The constant shilling of muh greatest ally, the dumping on "nationalist/populists" etc. He's gone full Jew. That being said he does a good job laying out what we know about the "wire tapping" for normies in this video.

I'm fascinated that anyone would trust anything the NYT says.

Comey shows his true colours. Comey is the kind that kowtows to whoever is leader and always ready to sell out allies to save himself. He knows he's implicated in this.

I see paycuts ahead for people good for nothing but listening to Trump have sex.

Remember, Comey is a lawyer by trade who was on the board of HSBC when they got in trouble for laundering drug money which Nigger Cunt Lynch oversaw!

http:// 21stcenturywire.com/2016/07/13/fbi-director-comey-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/

It's more that he's implicitly involved in covering from the dems, the Clintons specifically, for decades now. His first big start was on the "Whitewater" senate committee which saw the Clintons get off scott-free. Later he handled "pardongate" as top federal prosecutor in NY and put that whole debacle to bed before it could effect Hillary's run for office. That led to him getting the Deputy Attorney General position under Bush just in time to cover for Clinton favorite Sandy Burger who got caught stealing and destroying original unduplicated Clinton administration documents of internal assessments relating to terrorist attacks. Berger got off with a slap on the wrists.

He also directly profited from the Clinton Foundation pay to play schemes as Lockheed Martin General Counsel and Senior VP. I've been convinced for a while now that Obama put him in specifically because of his track record of cleaning up for the Clintons and knowing how dirty they are that he would need somebody to do it again.

This article is infuriating…and as I check the OP's archive link I see edits have been made already. Surprisingly, the edits went the other way that what I expected. They updated it to sound more kikey.

From the archived version in the OP

From the version linked on Drudge right now

You motherfuckers haven't seen an outburst yet.

pic related

Look at their source:

So no official representative has made any statement, and the NYT has not named their source. Until I see Comey or someone official actually say this I would not trust this at all. It could just be an attempt to make Trump's administration shakier than it is. Assuming the wiretap didn't happen, he would do better to work with Trump than against him. Assuming it did happen, he would still have a better chance working with Trump if he brought evidence that King Nig was responsible for the call.

Ahh yes, jewish sophistry knows no bounds. They are trying to make this Trump vs. Comey when we know there are multiple factions involved.

How does he still have a job?

Glenn Beck has already claimed it.

bump because an actual politics thread instead of muh MGTOW or based civic nationalism kike slide thread

Comey gets the rope first. Even before Obama and Hillary.

Bump from an otherwise lurking newfag. Wading through all the shilly BS threads is annoying. Reading actual discussion on a real issue is a nice change.

Don't stop sifting through the shit threads. This place is being shilled hard af right now.

The absurdity of such a statement, how can they deal with the congitive dissonance without their heads exploding?

They just say things that advance their agenda, user. They don't have any beliefs as-such. The words that come out of their mouths aren't indicative of an opinion, they're a collection of sounds calculated to get them the results they want, which appears to be, on average, child rape and ritual murder.

This man has been so wish washy that I'm sure he is being threatened in some way to try and uphold the failing narrative. He is trying SO very hard to play the middle man between everything, in doing so even rejecting the truth. While at the same time pointing at the lie and saying it's a lie, but we should follow it.

Something very fucky is about to happen.

I hate Levin so fucking much but goddamn that's some brutal shit he's pulled together

I've seen this movie before.

Ask all you want, fucko.

just fire comey and put someone in that does not want to be the center of attention in a deepstate shitflinging fight. When was the last time everyone knew the name of the FBI director by name?

Let me play devil's advocate here and say Comey is doing this to call out the DOJ. I would argue that the brief reopening of the Clinton e-mail investigation right before the election helped secure the Trump win. The FBI could have sat on the Wiener stuff for another week and a half but they didn't; even though the investigation was finished before election day the damage was done. Not to mention it seems the FBI reached out to the administration about the ridiculous of the Russian allegations; even though the media spun it as the White House pressuring the FBI to play down the Russian interference claims. Is he a spineless bureaucrat? Sure, but he does just enough to let chips fall where they lay.

Shit is getting strange fam. I know we've been saying this for years, but the shadow government really is being cleaned up and is thus fighting to stay relevant. The best way for things to have happened would have been to remove them all in one fell swoop, but they had contingency plans.

Yeah but… it would sure be nice to have a crusader for JUSTICE in the seat that Comey's ass is occupying right now.

some of these moles are deep

R
O
W
D
Y
G
O
W
D
Y

It was pretty clear when that happened that he was doing it under pressure from his own agents who were pissed at him.

My post here makes it plain for you, he's got decades of protecting the Clintons.

Still not sure if it is the case, but the whole story seems to point at it. Compared with the rest of the traitors, like Lynch that Nigger, Shillary, Pedoesta, Obongo and so furth, Comey didn't evangelize the cases. Maybe he is just a brilliant agent or in the end he really tries to get user save his waifu from a sudoku by two shots in the back of the head.

This. He's a rat.

hot gas escaping too quickly

Wait, why is this kike still in the FBI? Shouldn't he have been purged already?

Why hasn't Trump replaced him?

good question. comey is a corrupt piece of shit from day 1. ran the HSBC bank with lynch, etc.

But why?
polite sage for offtopic

my vote of confidence is going this way. he's a talleyrand, he'll be around before and after napolean, clutching onto his job and gaining power subtly

I love Gowdy too but he is an assest in the house and would be the best man we have to deal out the law. The man we want leading our intelligence agencies is one that is fully aware of the jq and has been in the thick of it before. That man is Michael "Israel is no ally of mine" Scheuer.

uhh did he just admit to doing it "within the law"?

It's Comey trying to save himself from getting suicided.

What the fuck even is that? Literally BEGGING the DoJ not to give creedence to an accusation? If it's not true, it should be easily debunked, right Comey? Right???

Fucking Alphabets and CIAniggers need to learn what they've tried to cram down everyone else's throats:

NOTHING TO HIDE; NOTHING TO FEAR

(checked)
The (((rats))) are squirming now user, the light of the world is starting to shine through the cracks in their dark reality

I just submitted a FOIA request for everything involving anything related to the Trump campaign.

How fucked am I?

RIP you, be sure to wear a bulletproof helmet forever from now on.

fuggggggggg

Do you find dirt comfortable, user? You look tired, maybe a nap is in your future.

Wait what? I haven't read the news today. Are you saying that they stopped denying that there was a wiretap, and are saying the Russians did the wiretapping?

Can anyone confirm this? What the fuck am I reading?

It's President Trump, that's just lazy editing. Calling him Mr.Trump robs him of the power he has. The Title is recursive, and eternal. He is President Trump my dudes.

It's really nothing dishonorable. For years it's become common to call the president "Mr." provided the first reference to him is proper. If someone is speaking or writing about him at length, it's also easier to say or write "Mr." instead of continually saying "President …". Same goes for Vice President, it would be unnecessary to keep saying "Vice President Pence" every time you mentioned him, so you can respectfully say it properly once, then address him as "Mr. Pence" or "Mr. Vice President" after. It really only becomes disrespectful when you only use their name without any title. So, someone saying "Mr. Trump" is fine as long as he was first properly addressed as "President Trump". Faggot journos that only say "Trump" or "Donald Trump" without any title at all are the ones that are being truly and purposely disrespectful. Also, I recall reading some time ago that the title "President" was not intended to be life-long. It was intended to only be used for the current sitting President and past holders should be referred to as "Former-President" or "Mister", as they have returned to civilian life and is disrespectful to the president in power.

Hoover?

For a second there, I thought the Weasel might actually be on America's side.

But… back in the Swamp you go Comey!

Just like the fishmouth, our enemies all seem to be united in imitating the jew, in this case the you don't own nothin goyim -sneer

he's a crook, he has no face

A decade ago I was wondering why levin would make sense so often and then blatantly contradict himself. And then I learned the stereotypes about jews were there for a reason.

I mostly was critical of the first use of Mr. Because they'd taken the effort of calling Obama the President, and delegating Mr. To Trump. As they go through the article the rest of the way, the Mr. Makes sense, but the first usage seems to just be in an effort to planthe/ reinforce the idea that The Don isn't worthy of being referred to as President. It's late so maybe I'm reading too much into it dude.

They used to do the same thing to Obama (I used to find it amusing which is why I took notice of it), so I doubt it is a major thing, though in the minds of the reporters, they probably do think they are taking a shot at Trump while doing something that is rather normal.

Lets mass-suggest that via Trump webpage and twitter

SCHUER FOR NEW FBI DIRECTOR!

He knows he's laying out some brutal shit for everyone to understand. Unless that's one of his mannerisms, I don't know about him. Seems normal to be that shaken when bringing light to something dark.

There

Supposedly there's actually no proof of Comey saying this, more fake news d/c bullshit.

He showed his true colors last year with Hillary. He's only confirming those colors now.

That is why you only come out with the allegations.

Different actors have been told different stories because of the classification involved, so they all think THEY tell the complete picture.

Is this real? OP's source is The New York Times.

Comey's objection seem based on the idea that the allegation is that something illegal occurred. Comey is working off the idea that being legal is all that is necessary for the tap to have been appropriate, even though onlookers can see that the tap was done in bad faith.

So really, he's using weaselly lawyer logic to defend what took place.

If you look closely, you'll notice there is no "objection" from Comey. It's from (((senior American officials))).

Classic, by-the-book Marxist strategy.

Nutless, spineless fucking pawn.

If they didn't break the law, then what do they have to fear from an investigation?

Once more, Comey is showing his true feathers. Yet again, he's burning both his career and the integrity of the FBI over politics. I guess Comey decided that it's important enough to him to declare the current President a liar, and the former President blameless. Comey is protecting Obama, the liar-in-chief who is maneuvering to foment mass insurrection. Will Comey deny that Obama is setting the stage for revolution, too?

When intel and reality collide in the public arena, what to do? How about releasing all records so the public itself can decide what happened. Since no wrong-doing was found, then there aren't any secrets to be exposed, right? Yes, that would definitively clear it up for us. Don't hold your breath…

Congress zogbots would never let it happen, unfortunately.

Dismiss Congress as a non-functioning entity, and appoint an interim body, while a new batch of Congress frogs vies for office.

Every time one of these fuckers acts out, they get fired. Every time they get fired, somebody more competent is getting promoted to fill in the spots. If you fuckers had put in your god damn FBI applications instead of sitting around being NEETs we could have somebody in the director seat by the end of the year. Instead we have to sit and wait.

Yeah, Holla Forumsacks, most of us, aren't going to be able to get the necessary security clearances.

I made the mistake of having sex with my highschool sweetheart and was branded a "sex offender" before I even turned 18. 'Merica.

Comey is trying to prevent a constitutional crises, I understand that, but it's coming. Onigger is going to jail, sorry Comey.

How would sending the nigger to jail cause a constitutional crisis in any respect?

This is how I know Trump knows what he's doing- he wanted to keep Comey on just to make his [Comey's] job hard as fuck. He [Trump] knew he would make an example of him sooner or later, and that time is drawing nearer. Hell, all time is drawing nearer.

The singularity approacheth

i'm fairly certain browsing Holla Forums flags you, let alone if you've been active in threads with real world impact in regards to information leaks, military operations, and political activism.
for example i may have helped gather coordinates to give to Ivan in the azov that maybe had airstrikes called in on it resulting in casualties. maybe I didn't.

That being said, I believe we have a civic duty to send in intelligence agency and investigative authority applications with the resume being merely the acknowledgement by both parties of a dossier ,that must already exist for many of us, based on our particularly entertaining manifestation of autism.

There have been so many slide threads the past few months that I'be decided to go on perpetual-sage. I don't want to be responsible for a shit thread rising to the top. If my post in a thread warrants a response, anons interested in discussion will reply. If nobody replies, there's likely good reason.

Listening to liberals try to spin this reminds me of a lawyers joke.

A lawyer comes before a judge in a murder case and has to present him with points of his defense for why his client is innocent. It reads:
1: My client was not at the scene of the crime
2: My client was merely a witness at the scene of the crime
3: The victim was shot and my client doesn't own a gun
4: My clients gun is the wrong caliber to have shot the victim
5: My client had no motivation to shoot the victim.
6: The victim antagonized my client and he acted in a moment of temporary insanity

Hopefully the last thing hillary does before getting arrested is ordering them Arkancided. Fuck this guy.

We dindu nuffin.

Im pretty sure i over complicated the joke or fucked it up somehow

No I think you nailed it. I just boiled down the essence of the joke to what the shitlibs will do, but your's is more accurate.

This is a big deal. The story about Comey is fake and gay. Last week, Rep. Gowdy told us not to trust what the NY Times says about the FBI unless we hear it from Comey himself.

A pull quote from Gowdy's appearance on Fox News:

"I will tell you this – to the extent people are relying on media reports, whether it’s the New York Times or the Washington Post, upon which to base their factual assertions, I would tell them to be very very careful. I’m not gonna say any more than that, other than to say that the person leading the investigation on behalf of the Untied States government, the head of the FBI, listen to what he has to say – don’t listen to anonymous sources who leak classified information which, oh by the way, is also against the law."

http:// archive.is/o8H9B

where do you think we are?

This.

EVERYTHING THE NEW YORK TIMES "REPORTS" IS UTTER BULLSHIT AND CAN BE SAFELY DISREGARDED

I sincerely doubt it. I'll find out myself when I put in for my own. I suppose I have a particularly strong advantage over the common man in the [current year] by virtue of no criminal record and a white Christian family.

TRUMP SAW STRAIGHT THROUGH THIS FENCE-SITTING MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT FROM THE START

CHECKED

CRY, CRY, COMEY KIKE

I suppose it won't hurt to apply anyway. Worst comes to worst I'll just keep helping the way I always have. And I get the feeling that someone intervened in my court case somehow; I mean prosecutors don't just resign right before your case you know, though maybe I'm just being schizo.

Congratulations; go for politics though fam. You need to be absolutely pristine for that job, and we will need decent people to replace the corrupt as we remove them.

If they reject his accusation as false, then it means they really have no evidence of any collusion between the Trump camp and Russia, as they've been implying.

So they can't claim they haven't been tapping these phones.

And if they DO admit to tapping them, with good reason because they have evidence of such collusion, they'll have to actually present the evidence…which they don't really have.

1488D chess.

what if they make fake evidence?

So is he just working directly for Soros and his (((masters))) at this point?
>"Mr. Comey, bubbaleh, go forth and cause chaos."