TFW When You're Such A Cuck That Even Leftists Bully You

Why are Trumpcucks such enormous puissies and faggots. You niggers talk about the DOTR all the time, well, I would love to see you pussies try that considering you can't even hold your own in a schoolyard fight against women and limp wristed libcucks. You are the laughing stock of the entire world, you are a joke, full stop.

You're worse than a laughing stock. You're a presentation of a choice between good and evil, and I'm starting to sway.

Well, whatever you do, just steer clear of those vicious tumblrinas and literal leftist faggots, they'll put a hurting on you Trumpcucks for sure. You guys really should just start creating real life safe spaces on campus and then the circle will finally be complete.

You shouldn't be attending a protest or demonstration unless you're prepared to bash the skulls of leftists.

Stop going and making our side look bad by getting BTFO by antifa pussies.

Pic one was a Trumptard who got punched by a 5'1" girl at a protest rally. Stay safe out there gents.

do you really expect any person who isn't paid to post here to type, let alone believe that a single strong man can stand up to 20 limp-wristed women and effeminate manchildren who want his blood to spill?

forgot sage

I really don't give a shit. I just came here to laugh at you guys because I was bored and this shit is incredibly funny.

Are there not enough Trump supporters there to offer some resistance to this bullshit? These leftists aren't exactly known for their physical presence.

lol, ok

tRUMP SUPPORTERS SEEM TO GIVE HARDER THAN THEY GET.

What would daddy say, user? He loves the butt fuckers.

Political violence isn't "bullying" it isn't funny. Should you keep this mentality up, and that weapon is turned upon you, you'll be the first to cry like a bitch.

In other words, Good Goy

You're a faggot and you get beat up by queers and women.

I give your thread D-

Low effort, its like you're not even trying

Kinda like you niggers in a fight, eh?

TFW the mods ignore you when you run off to tell on me and dismiss your reports.

Isn't he maddowposter?

Yes.

the guys in his 40s.
I'm a recently repentant degenerate. If I went to a Trump rally and saw ANTIFA, and if one of those little pukes tripped my kill-switch, I'd batter the punk to death right there. Then its prison. Again. So you commie fucks are lucky I'm a better man today.

I can taste your salt from here.

Say it with me, shill:
President Donald J. Trump

this isn't the telegraph wire m8

No Refunds

Say it with me
I support the establishment and got played a billionaire zionist with a family full of jews

Good goy.

What do you think you are achieving here?