What is the point in life without a Tomoko? If Tomoko can never be real, can I ever be real?

What is the point in life without a Tomoko? If Tomoko can never be real, can I ever be real?

You know, I've come across a lot of shitposters, but none as fucking boring as you. I mean, you are a real boring fuck.

note even ?

Don't do this to yourself user. You know she became a normie.

aparently its ropleplaying on a shitposting board

make a note of this.

Apparently it's get the heck outta here with your faggot shit.

Its just a typo, user. there is no need to be upset.

Oh look, the weebgays are ropleplaying again.

Fuck off larpers

Go roleplay on /a/ kiddo.

Samefag

bumped to enrage nu/pol/ newfags

nu/pol/ loves these kinds of threads, dipshit.
You get a 3 year ban for even questioning cuckime in relation to politics over there.
>>>Holla Forums

all me

PAN

Anime belongs on /a/.
Holla Forums is the worst board, equal only to Holla Forums.
Congratulations! You faggots beat /a/, nu/pol/, AND Holla Forums!

this is a shit meme.
some obsessed weebtard always has to crawl through the scrap to defend his garbage. it would be easier to murder all weebs.

Will she ever get the bbc?

I said it in the other thread and I'm saying it here: Tomoko a shit waifu.
She's so autistic it's infuriating. Making a big deal out of normal human being shit.
Come the fuck on, girl, don't overthink it. Just be your fucking self.

you go girl

What do her farts smell like?

anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime

this is your brain on cuckime

and we're the ones who are butthurt? you cant deal with a few people on a board not liking what you dont like.

Anime.

It would be even easier if you just stopped coming to sites that have a strong association with anime.

Anime is going to be made real within a generation, I guarantee it.

I feel you OP, if only she were real. Oh the things I would do to her.