Wheres the pvp

I need some pvp in my life right now. can you guys just name games with any sort of competitive matchmaking, (no turn-based). Work is keeping me from going to melee tournaments, dolphin is too laggy, tf2 has yet to add matchmaking so its dead for me. I've given too much of my time to MOBA's and down right don't like them. Reflex is in a weird place for me. strike vector is dead. I got into Gunz too late (I still regret not finding out about it during its hayday). Gunz 2 is shit. RSV2 is dead. I don't like siege (I like moving fast). I dont like SFV, SFIV, and MK's. I'm pretty much done with 3rd strike, I don't see anything new anymore and I'm bored of playing 90% kens and chun's. I don't like any of the current fps online's. Doom was fun but i didn't like it's online. MGSV online is weird i dunno maybe i should try it some more if someone shows me a cool high level match. I liked max payne 3 no lock but it looks dead now, there are still casuals playing hard lock. could never get into counter strike seriously. I've never been too crazy about halos combat, it feels so close to being something I'd like but not yet. I've been told I should get into starcraft but controlling units on top of an economy scares me.

All in All I feel like I'm in a pvp limbo right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortress-forever.com/wiki
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Other fighting games? Pokken tournament?

forgot to mention i dont like pokken. I forgot it was a thing

on that note, there might have been some other games i forgot to put down but whatever

Dark Souls 1?
Mount and Blade: Warband/Napoleonic Wars?

weekends wise
quake
tfc/fortress forever

available everywhere but shit games
csgo
tf2

everyone is playing tf2/csgo and shitty assfaggots

single player games

Dark Souls 1 PvP is fun as fuck once you git gud

wait did I forget to mention dark souls 1?
holy shit, so long story short, thats like my most played online game. but I can never get matches with players like redmage and spades anymore. everyone plays really basic and i hit burnouts with the game when I can't take the obvious problems with it that can be so easily fixed. Then dark souls 3 rolled around and made the game smooth as a babys bottom only to boil the pvp down to such a boring degree that it hurts me so much. so even though i say souls isnt an option, I'll probably play it again in a month or so.

can you show me a video of high level fortress forever?

wait here's a better one, it's not high level, but this is an average play

I'd show you my youtube channel where I had a large store of dark souls pvp videos but in a fit of anger i actually deleted a shit ton of my videos when youtube was being dickish. so the only video where I'm somewhat good in it is when nobody was good because we didn't know the game yet. you were considered good if you knew how to dead angle. ghost strikes and toggle escapes were unheard of at this time

that looks promising. and its class based? i actually like class based but its rarely done well in games since its harder to do

class based, it's done well.

you can check the wiki here
fortress-forever.com/wiki

*GASP*, all the tech is documented?
guess I'll give it a shot

yeah, only problem is low playerbase, so you're stuck with weekends with the game, even worse if you live outside america/europe.

chi-town so shouldn't be too bad

as long as its more populated than strike vector

Also does anybody have a video of two high level teams playing each other in metal gear V online?

MGO3 is trash, don't bother with it.

I assumed as much
also forever fortress is dead
My hunt continues

If only dark souls could be modded more than just textures and models. I'd revamp that game to be a pvp only fight fest

i seriously hope you're only pretending

whelp

I thought some bug or update or something killed PvP for Dark Souls 1 recently. Is it back up?

Literally any other fighting game, then? KoF2k2/13? Skullgirls? Guilty Gear? BlazBlue? Melty Blood? Arcana Heart? Fightcade with tons of other games? DoA5LR? Virtua Fighter 5? You're really shooting yourself in the foot by not getting into DLC Jump Fighter 5, though. It has the biggest player base of 'normal' fighters.

TERA is fun if you wanna get your ass pounded by loli ninjas.

Tanki.

I thought tera was dead and grindy.

none of those fighting games look interesting. I wouldve liked Kof 13 if it had characters i liked in it but terry was the only one I liked

forgot to mention kof 14 looks fun since there's at least 3 characters in it that look like my kind of characters. but sadly its not out yet, neither is tekken 7, and soul calibur 6 is out in the ether somewhere. I'm also not a fan of tekken 6 or the tags. once the year is up my limbo of video games will probably be done.

Also the one thing thats keeping me from playing Garou since i think terry is awesome is that it honestly feels too choppy compared to fighting games later than 1999. And yes I know third strike came out 3 months earlier then Garou but they feel miles apart in terms of smoothness in gameplay. And really the only thing keeping 3rd strike from being that one obsessive game that everybody has in their lifetime for me, is that cammy and karin aren't in it. And yes I know they're both in sfv and alpha 3, but sfv is boring and alpha 3 is broke as hell. And you could say karin and dudley have a similar play style, and I'd agree with you, I played dudley for probably around 200 hours but I'm still not crazy about his play style, at least enough to play the game for 1000 hours. My dream fighting game (cause melee isn't a fighting game even though I play it a lot), would literally be third strike with karin and cammy added, alex is no longer a charge character and his moves are adjusted for that, Chun-li's pokes get shafted, and yuns genei jin is taken out of the game. I feel like most third strike players will agree with me on this, perhaps throw sagat in there to make more people happy.

quake live