JEWS ARE TRYING TO SUCKER US INTO IDENTITY POLITICS

JEWS ARE TRYING TO SUCKER US INTO IDENTITY POLITICS
I'm sure I'm not the first one to notice the various astroturf efforts over the past month or two trying to coax us into ever more extreme and histrionic positions. The current goal of the jew is to make us caricatures. Based on what I've seen in many threads over the past few weeks, they have been moderately successful in dragging many anons away from logic, reason and analysis. They do not want us to make any more fact-based conclusions that correspond with our philosophical approach to life.
The jews have been pushing us to attack every other possible "identity" as an attack to distract us from the jewish problem. Not only that but they are advocating the killing of fellow whites and otherwise harmless non-whites as a priority over the removal of the jew. They are hoping to make the discourse here finally leave logic and proceed into the depths of identity madness. Do not fall for their tricks.
This is in coordination with the false flag attacks (recent shooting of a Sikh), and ultimately their goal is to sink us permanently in the mire of identity politics to set the stage for another civil war. Always consider: cui bono? The jews want to burn america to the ground, balkanise the country, then swoop back in from their safe havens in Switzerland and New Zealand to buy everything at fire sale prices.
If you are concentrating on hating or harming the blacks, shitskins, gays, sjws or any other fringe group at the expense of attacking the actual jews behind the problem then you are playing right into the hands of the jews.
They are working very hard at shouting down any reasoned opposition, and right now is the time when calm, calculation, reason and logic are most needed in order to effectively defeat the jew. They are panicked and trying to sow chaos, do not fall for their tricks. Hold the line.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
archive.is/WJU26
archive.is/eLTjf
archive.is/p4U99
archive.is/Ix6ih
archive.is/3Qef5
archive.is/Lc6Zh
archive.is/c4fdE
8ch.net/polk/res/3.html#q3
archive.fo/3FOUm
8ch.net/polk/catalog.html
hollaforums.com/thread/9422981/politics/d-c-kike-checklist-hate-on-gays-although-more-or.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go back to >>>/cuckchan/

The time has come for us to be reasonable, Anons. The constant attacks by the jews are calculated to enrage us and provoke us into irrationality. This is part of their hegelian dialectic, where both sides become unhinged and irrational in order to make them attack each other. If we fall into the trap of identity politics then we become controlled opposition, even as a leaderless movement.

Which demographic are you oh so worried about us defaming? Usually seems to be mudslimes when this type of concern trolling pops up. Nope, we are European identitarians not deracinated The Donald cuckolds.

>>>/cuckchan/

and the shills have arrived in force.

forgot my sage

identity politics is inevitable consequence of (((multiculturalism)))

So you are saying that logic, reason and philosophy have no place on Holla Forums?

You have no place on Holla Forums

Well we already know it's jews who empower all of them, so as long as we hate jews then killing those groups should be fine

good talk OP

NOT!

Remember folks, when you're taking flak it's a good sign you're on target.

Those are tools; not ends of themselves.

There are only 8 UIDs in this thread, and that includes mine, friendo.

we need to band with the hoteps if we want to rid the world of jews.

hoteps are basically the nigger equivalent of the "alt right"

also, avoid violence and banding with cuckservatives, those will fuck us in the long run

This is a false flag post. He actually wants to put doubt in our minds that one of our own would actually be apart of bullshit identity politics. Get out, shill. We all know anyone pushing that shit is a shill.

never trust jews.
islam is evil.
chinks are dangerous.

these are truisms if you look at world history.

>>>/gaschamber/

alt-cuck detected
>>>/twitter/

Stop being just as degenerate as the left, weebs.

Nice trips. My main argument is that so far all the shilling has been "not the jews." They're very happy to have whites fighting whites, whites fighting blacks, fighting anyone but the jews.

That's what we want and need to happen moron.

I still don't know what "identity politics" means, and I also don't care.

Either believe the truth or be executed. That's all that matters. Objective truth exists; liberalism is predicated on it not existing.

t.Jew

No the time has come for us to DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED!

Go back to cuck chan and try your civility bullshit there. We would rather see all Nations burn than the white race die and have society slip back into the primitive like it always does with race mixing and shitskin DNA

t. actual jew

identity politics isn't going anywhere, retard
the only reason anyone is questioning it now is because white are learning to play and (((they))) don't like it

Keep trying shill. But here, I'll play your game.

RIP in pepperoni board

really?

I agree OP. Not only should we ally ourselves with based black's and Latinx's, we should also include based nationalist jess in our movement. Israel is our greatest ally.

First post is shill post. This isn't about PR, it's about setting us off track. They've been trying this for a life time, for example trying to push bullshit about chemtrails and flouridated water etc.

They know how effective they are, they know they can't shut us up, so their only option is to constantly try to change the subject and get us off track.

What the fuck are you talking about? if it's pro-white identity politics then those people would be ostracized. they're not already ostracized because whites don't practice identity politics

Literally no one is buying this retarded narrative you're selling

see

*long time
*how effective we have

Haven't had my morning coffee yet derp.

I guess the Civil War didn't kill the jews either - are they untouchable with their army of acolytes between us?

*how effective we are

It's our status as half naked midget clowns that's enabled us to have more impact than any other place on the internet that gives a shit about PR.

These are the orc armies of the Jew. But they're still orcs

see

You're on an ethnonationalism board lad.

Well, thats no surprise.

Fuck off.

and we can't very well have a ethnonationalist America if we're balkanized, can we? Think, you dense motherfucker.

This thread is Cancer
Derailing off the charts Misdirection coming from everywhere
and no fucking discussion just name calling and shit flinging
Exactly how it was intended to be someones up to their Typical Tricks

Nigger I'm the one who first made a thread on that video. I agree fight the Jew. But we also have to prevent race mixing.

Holla Forums IS NOW A PR BOARD - NAZI SCUM LEAVE :^)

No, racial politics is one thing, identity politics is something else. Identity politics is about dividing everyone against each other with the finest granularity to turn them all against each other. Democrats have been using it with the idea that they can make every group feel small, powerless and under siege by Whitey. In reality it's turned the Dems against each other and it would weaken our side even worse.

You are too new to dictate to others what should be done

Yeah clearly PRcucking ourselves into oblivion on their turf is superior to physically fighting our weak urbanite enemies

Yes, we can. In fact, thats liable to be the only means via which ethnonationalism will arise in North America, short of full-blown socio-economic collapse.

You stink of outsider.

There is no reason for us to be "united" with these other groups.

how much did Richard "implicitly gay" Spencer pay for this sticky?

Pick one

You're forgetting where you are. There is no need for PR here, Shlomo.

Cant have an ethnonationalist America without white identity politics, genius.
Without keeping the out-groups…out

What other groups? Nobody said anything about uniting with anyone, I (and the OP) are just saying that focused.

*stay focused

Okay, it's fucking obvious that somebody is trying to reform this board as civic nationalist but you're being a little too obvious about it now.

THIS IS NOW A CIVIC NATIONALIST BOARD
WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND NAZI SCUM LEAVE

FAGGOTS SHILLS GET PAID PER REPLAY. HIDE, REPORT FILTER

You mean, like, at the genetic level of granularity?

FUCK OFF
WE DO NOT GIVE AN INCH
YOU CAN COMPROMISE IN ON THE STREETS, DEPENDING ON THE AUDIENCE, NEVER IN THE BEATING HEART OF YOUR MOVEMENT

Balkanization implies division.
The people listed in the OP are meant to be divided from us.

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Jack's Complete Lack of Surprise

At the behavioral/thought process level, idiot. Remember, in the minds of the sjws and kikes "genetics and race don't real"
Did you forget about "oh I identify as such so now I am."

wew lad.

Why is this shit stickied? Op wrote a wall of bullshit about not hating much based niggers and spics. This is a white ethnonationalist board faggots.

That's odd, it's not in there.

There has been a change of heart in management.
Holla Forums will no longer tolerate white supremacy, Nazism, or that facist orange puss-pocket Drumpf.

at the expense of attacking the actual jews behind the problem

this

nigger

Did the mods forget to edit this post pointing out this being a new shill tactic or something?

reported!

haha

That a liberal thinks they can get a spray tan and a weave and 'become' a nigger does not suggest there is nothing in identity.

You're so bad at this. Go back to posting animu girls.
In any case, I want to divide people at the genetic level of granularity, and that will require some employment in the vein of "behavioral/thought process level" divisions.

This conflict is requisite, and beneficial.

OK I'm out.

Checked for shit moderation.

Kek. I knew this thread was going to be withered stickied or deleted. While I agree with op, to put it simply, a lot of people either gotta die or be silenced. I'm fine with either but there should be a special slot for what befalls the jew, all their own.

Double checked

what the fuck is this post and why is it stickied?

Look, this is all very simple. Don't let the shilling get in your head.
Jews are the root of the problem. We must solve the Jews.
Jews output a culture that seeks our destruction. Whites are poisoned by this culture.
We must fight the poisoned culture and its proponents. It is within reach, and more immediate and pressing an issue, as it directly threatens our existence.

We must fight on all the fronts that we need.
We need white nationalism. Spencer is on our side.
We need a solution to the gay problem. Pence is on our side.
We need a solution to the Jewish problem. Duke is on our side.

Even if they don't know it. Even if they're only useful for this or that. All people we are wary of. But each of them is a shard of what Holla Forums envisions.

Help friends, fight enemies. Simple.
Boost what you like, throttle what you hate. Simple.

Don't fall for this complicated, distracting nonsense about 'ipoopity politics' or whatever the fuck is being concern shilled here.

Once the Jews are out of the way, everything else is roses. The white man can wrangle the stars. We can exterminate the niggers. We can outplay the chinks. We can outthink the pooinloos. We can do whatever we can imagine.

Heil Hitler, the edifice of lies is beginning to crumble.

It's like you want white genocide to continue

This is a civ-nat board now.

Just ignore obvious threads like this.
The only agenda this thread is serving is the OP's, which is clearly not ours. Just because we want all shitskins, and degenerate filth excised from our lands, doesn't mean we aren't pushing for removal of the Jew just as hard. Unfortunately for shitskins all of the jew's pets have to go first.

All politics is identity politics, dumbass. Politics doesn't even exist without it.

You are either really new or really bad at your job. Given you're almost-certainly kampfy, its likely the latter.

There it is. How much is endchan paying you imkikey? Where's your patreon faggot?

I'M NOT MAD AT THEM I'M MAD AT JEW

you mean the faggot who shilled for (((EU))) before brexit vote and who's mentor was literally a kike?

Agreed.

REMOVE MATZO IS #1 PRIORITY

Oxymorons are Oxymoronic.
Civic nationalism is an invitation for invasion and subjugation.

OP talks about histrionics and going into tangents and people respond with histrionics and going into tangents. You sure showed him.

As I see it, he never said anything about defending shitskins or the like. He just said people were losing focus on the jews and reacting in an overdramatic way over shit that could be ignored for the time in order to solve the kike problem by having different vector of attack instead of fighting against each other over them. And that's all I'm going to contribute to this thread.

I can't really articulate this very well but there's something about this OP that seems wrong to me. I can't really place it. It just comes across as very shilly, and I'm not sure why. The fact this is stickied so quick with such relatively few replies is also setting off a dozen fucking alarm bells in my head. What is this? Is this kampfy stickying his own post or something?

why do you think this and where is your actual support for such a statement?

The fuck? This has been their goal since forever. This is like stating the sky is blue. Why is this stickied? We know what they try to paint us and we don't care because it's PR cucking, we're anonymous, what the kikes and shitlibs want to call us or portray us as is of no concern to us.

You say this several times without saying exactly what you're talking about. WHAT id politics? What identity politics are you talking about? You mean like atheist vs christian D&C? Why the fuck would identity politics matter on an anonymous board when no one has an identity? You're being deliberately vague without qualifying your statements. "Jews are doing tricky things, don't fall for them," without explaining exactly what fucking tricky things they're doing and how to avoid falling for them.

This thread smacks of something seriously off.

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR

wow i totally forgot about the jews. thanks for reminding me.

The mods endorse it, so why are you even here?

Yes, very likely.
The moderators on Holla Forums are terrible people, terrible moderators, and just generally fucking pathetic.

Seems like this board has run its course. Anyone interested in setting up a new board on this site?

Heavily underrated post.

I've noticed that going on for a long time. Either he stickies his own post, or coordinates with somebody that posts a thread, or gets paid to sticky, some shit like that.

learn to read, faggot

hahahahahaha
Then the mods aren't white

We have no control over the moderation - which is likely why its so shit - just like we haven't on any of the other chans.
Didn't stop us before, won't stop us now.

Not really, no.

Imkikey sticked his own stupid-ass post lmao

MODS = FAGS will forever and always be true. Fuck PR cuck shills and the hotpockets who endorse them

It's time to leave.

That might be the only option to actually preserve our people and their freedom. There's almost 100 million shitskins in this land. What do you want? Death factories?

wew. Prepare for anyone who called OP a retard to be b&

Controlled Opposition, nice try faggot.

I know. I'm waiting to see some of the posts that get removed in this thread, and possibly some "you have been banned for the following reason: >>>/polmeta/."

It's good to see most posters aren't falling for whatever the fuck this shit is.

It means politics in your own self interest and the interests of groups you are a part of. Jews don't like identity politics for whites because then whites pursue our own interests instead of cucking for our enemies.

Yep. Nothing more jewish on this board than IMKampfy

Goddamn it, I knew it. I KNEW it. I could just fucking feel it in my gut. The guy must be panicking to try and pull a stunt like this.

So is the point of this to drive people away? Imkikey posts a civnat thread, stickies it, then has goons fill it up with
Its a pretty good strategy tbh, and the board has been in heavy decline for weeks now, ever since halfchan truly died. Endchan isn't an option, I lost 20 IQ points once just opening the catalog.

This could be a distraction as well, keep eyes open for some upcoming significant event.

Daily reminder that picrelated is the person who is in charge of doing it for free on this board

HOLD THE LINE

if you think whites can defeat the jews alone, youre fucking wrong man, it has to be a worldly effort, the hoteps are the closest thing we'll get to honorable blacks, next thing is to find some sort of honorable chinese group etc.

even hitler worked with people who werent aryan blood

Sorry to say, user, but this is just "normal" more imkikey.

Indeed, indeed.

checked

You can throw a billion screaming niggers at the Jew front line as cannon fodder. Same with chinks. That's all they can do.

Whites created the world and it has to be whites that save it.

WHERE SHALL WE GO NOW
WHERE SHALL WE GO NOW
WHERE SHALL WE GO NOW
WHERE SHALL WE GO NOW
WHERE SHALL WE GO NOW

in foreign lands

Reminder.
>>>/sudo/8334

I'm pretty sure every single fucking Holla Forumsack knows that kikes are the final boss, OP. Your thread is redundant and it's the first bad sticky I've seen in ages tbh. I guess it's harmless though.

The lifeboat isn't the most enjoyable place to be

I've had trouble posting via phone because of the range of IPs kampfy bans.
Just shows that mods are fags

thats what they do, they make us hate, then they subvert us into redirecting that hate onto anyone but them

It could just be imkampfy shitposting

Either way, this must not be allowed to pass

NO COMPROMISES ON Holla Forums
First it's "focus on the jews, leave the fags, muds, niggers and pedos for later". Then it's "most of the jews are alright". Then it's "getting rid of Soros will fix it. Don't be racist".

Migration when?

All Niggers Will Hang, No Hotep, No Based Blacks, Just Shitskins that need to die

whites will save it, you must look at the other races as a tool to help us save it

NOW

The enemy of my enemy is not necessarily, by any means, my friend.

True but stay aware, it could also be an attempt to throw this board into disarray at a time we could be doing something useful.

Go back to blacked.com, you fucking cuck.

Goons detected.

Since polchan got shoahed, where do we go?

Literally this. We already have "moderate" people on-board with us. We just push the overton window.

As long as there isn't any violence, there is no such thing as negative PR from speech, it just makes "moderate" people look more normal and mainstream by comparison.

albeit, poor tools, but tools are tools, it is our choice how we use them

This thread should be deleted.

Even if this thread gets deleted the kike who made it and stickied it will still be here. This is the final straw, it's time to leave.

Mein fuehrer, endchan is intolerable. I remember when the first group of trump naysayers broke off and went there, it was shit then, and its shit now. I just want Holla Forums to go back to the Ron Paul days, but with less depression.

seriously why the fuck is this stickied?

They can't calculate what they can't SEE

We don't need to do anything right now.. PERIOD.

We hold the reigns of some political power. Some of us are embedded in to the MACHINE of the politic and the structure of the country. We have been growing for decades and now we have the numbers. This is the only reason you see the left going to the streets. They held firm grip over us for the last 40 years. First Bush was the clamp down.

Anyways. No

We should do nothing right now. The democrats right now are in full panic. They are providing the rope in which to hang themselves with.

Loretta Lynch is a CASE IN POINT

They do not plan to accept a legit election and its results. They have planted STAY BEHINDS.

OBAMA HAS PLANTED STAY BEHINDS
He is trying to crash the government and the nation.
LORETTA LYNCH IS NOT THE PATRIOT SHE IS A MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD WHORE

Be patient. Stock up on ammunition food and training in anti personnel and anti light vehicle tactics.
Be formless and like water.
They are trying to probe our numbers
Stay to 4 man squads

do you have a better plan? preferably one that isnt a basement dweller pipedream?

ITT compromised mods try for the six millionth time to shit post on their own board, then AstroTurf in an attempt to shill for honeypot alternatives. Surely it will work this time!

Dude Weed LMAO

also this
"wise stay silent and wise rise"

Not within white countries…

Would Jim want to buy this website for any other reason?

Why is this stickied?

If you faggots have this much of a problem with the Holla Forums moderation you should be trying to make a board here with better mods and accountability. There is nowhere better to flee.

Hey guys, set up a new board, working on the sticky and am willing to start mod applications if we start getting some posts.

>>>/polk/

I really doubt the sanity of kampfy at this point.

Imkampfy is a subversive kike, first self improvement threads are outlawed, secondly anyone who isn't 100% behind Trump and Pence is banned, this whole place is falling apart. Don't forget that that kike Mike Cernovich was hotwheel's lawyer.

They want to ban white nationalism from Holla Forums.

This is nothing new lad. Its been ongoing for months.
Then go. Only when enough of the population sees the need, and when an alternative presents itself, will things change. Not until then.

They needn't be exclusive. But you are right, we should be looking into developing happenings right this fucking instant

NOT AN INCH, GET TO WORK
NOT AN INCH, GET TO WORK
NOT AN INCH, GET TO WORK
NOT AN INCH, GET TO WORK
NOT AN INCH, GET TO WORK
NOT AN INCH, GET TO WORK
NOT AN INCH, GET TO WORK
NOT AN INCH, GET TO WORK
NOT AN INCH, GET TO WORK
NOT AN INCH, GET TO WORK
NOT AN INCH, GET TO WORK
NOT AN INCH, GET TO WORK

>>>Holla Forums

kikes are mad we blew up their pedo operations.

Holla Forums is now a civ-nat board as per decree of the moderation

yes, but I shouldn't have to wake up to this shit. I expect a certain level of passive shilling from imkampfy, not this shit.

W R O N G

nope, wrong again, i asked you if you had a better plan, you coiled back and called me a cuck, reddit tier tactics mane

Nice goon grammar, you fucking cuck.

Not wrong - the moderation dictates what goes on here, not you.
If you don't like it, leave.

What the fuck kampfy.

learn to ID, cuckold

Where do we go? I used polchan until it vanished with no warning.

fam

I thing you guys misunderstood OP. He's not suggesting to drop our Natsoc ideas, he is suggesting of stop being a retard and going into thread like flat earth and other shit

somebody must have complained about too many stickies again…

Kill yourself.

There is no where to go, that's the problem.

oh yeah i totally forgot that grammar is totally a requirement for a logical argument. chew rocks, cocksucker.
also, the cuck thing again? step it up user

Fuck off kampfy

Do you feel in charge?

Anons, can't you see what a shitstorm this thread has become? One way or another, you've been manipulated. Think, god dammit. Think. They're trying to make us irrational.

If I was in change, we wouldn't be discussing this right now.

Daily reminder that obsessing about race and forgetting about wealth inequality is exactly what your masonic overlords want.

You don't understand. Faggot OP isn't saying we shouldn't pull the trigger on every nigger etc., he's just saying we shouldn't forget kikes are the primary enemy.

Which is utterly stupid and pointless because every Holla Forumsack already knows that.

stop being such a pretentious preaching faggot.

We will never be civic nationalists, go suck a shit dick, you fucking cuck.

Not an argument.

Someone has to be the one calling for a
global white fascist empire
and it seems to have fallen on us to be the voice of that.

Fucking kill yourself

Oh Jew.

Goons detected.

You have to be prepared to walk away. Most of Holla Forums will not walk away over something like this, so it will not achieve any end. Its merely another demonstration.

For the archives:
archive.is/WJU26
archive.is/eLTjf

Hahahahahahahha, no.

WHY IS THIS STICKIED

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS

Holla Forums is a civ-nat board now, the mods have decreed it.

Haha knew you were kampfy. Fucking kill yourself you dumb cuckold. Unsticky this shit

A new challenger emerges.

Enjoy your ban, Holla Forums :^)

Identity politics are bad, goy,

Quit shitposting then if youre against the will of the anons here. Only the mods are interested in shilling

?

You know, at this point I hope this thread stays here. It would be great if we could get the vast majority of our users to wake the fuck up and finally decide to do something about the state of the board.

If this thread being stickied isn't proof enough that the mods are against you, then you deserve to be lead like a sheep.

Not an argument.

THIS THREAD WAS NEVER ABOUT CIVCUCKISM OR DROPPING OUR IDEALS. THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT FOCUSING ON THE RIGHT DIRECTION.
Let's say we kill 10, 20, 200 niggers, what does it change? We must take control of everything before military action.

Yeah, I'm totally a turkroach, goon faggot

Not an argument.

Jesus Christ lad, how slow are you?

Maybe if you keep repeating it…

Another challenger appears.

Not an argument.

I doubt this is going to happen being the thread is stickied with this exact same bullshit message.

Requesting: We Don't Have Enough Computers

This site is owned by a race mixing pig farmer mason!

Kikes like Cernovich and Kushner probably own this place

Maybe we're all trying to show you spergs how fucking stupid you are.

Thanks for proving you're on the goon/int/leftypol/kampfy side m8

but why the sticky???

WELL LOOK WHAT WE GOT RIGHT HERE

Fuck you OP, and fuck you Imkampfy

Identity politics is how Barack was elected, it was how Trump was elected, and it's how we're going to take our countries back. Because our identity is European, just like OP's identity is a greasy kike.

Notice how kikes like OP only get nervous about identity politics when the white man decides to play? It's OK for chinks to play, it's ok for niggers to play, whites suddenly want to play identity politics and they blow their minds.

Looking for suggestions on what a true Holla Forums successor would look like.

I like (sort of) the moderation of this site, except I am really on board with allowing book threads and the self improvement threads that always seem to get the boot. I'm thinking Holla Forums with a bit of /out/.

Anyone else have some ideas?

pure projection

Because white nationalism is evil, goy, embrace the hoteps, love those based blacks!!!

WE /R/THE_DONALD NAOW!!!

are you truly this retarded? Do you even know kampy MO? He would have already banned you.
I literally just got on Holla Forums

There's nothing wrong with identity politics. There is a lot wrong on being a chimp, though

Maybe the universe really is a hologram

This.

no, you really are just retarded

See, now you're being a complete faggot. Dead niggers always make the world a better place. The idea that there has to be a choice between dead niggers and dead kikes is a false dichotomy.

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

kill yourself

Get the fuck out of here, kike.

NIGGER are always slaves. There is no need to appeal to them, just find a way to get them back into their natural state. btw, what is a (((black)))?

Aw, you triggered?

Holy shit kampfy I knew you were autistic but if you really thought you could pull the PR card on us like a fucking TRS sodomite you're genuinely retarded.

OP is a faggot who claims that we don't need "identity politics," but uses identity politics in the very title of his post when he starts with "JEWS are trying to…"

What we need is tact.

If we approach the normies and start autisticly screeching about hating jews and niggers, the normies are scared away. Gotta redpill the normies slowly.

Also, less of the "hate niggers and jews" and more of the "different races have different traits and abilities."

One can recognize that niggers have an average IQ of 85, without HATING niggers.

One can realize that jews are highly tribal, and that most jews will put the interests of their "tribe" above everything else, without HATING jews.

In fact, when right wing jews are given a sense of nationalism, and their "tribe" becomes the nation, they can become bro-tier, even fashy.

Now, as for the left… It's OK to hate the left. I hate the left. I would not mind if leftists were rounded up and put in camps. They are the true enemy of greatness, civilization, and mankind itself.

This is honestly some of the worst shilling/PSYOPs I've ever seen. This is so low energy it hurts.

/thread

This thread was made because imkampfy is a shitskin and so he just realized and got offended that people actually think his weed-smoking degenerate ass should get ovened.

Obviously, he thinks the facts supporting this is "irrational"

This.

Your memes are shit

Ever since Jim bought the site from Hot Wheels famalam. Its taken them a while to generate a strategy to turn this place into cuckchan 2.0. There's no mystery here.

Holla Forums please, keep being yourself and never win at anything.

Not an argument

RACE ISN'T REAL, GOY, THE JEWS INVENTED RACE!

I knew it

I've likely been on Holla Forums Holla Forums longer than you have. You act like an exodusfag.

Thank you.

no kidding huh?

all those implications, are you a race NIGGER?

We just have to put up with it.
We're his bitch.

REMINDER THAT IDENTITY POLITICS IS THE FOUNDATION OF OUR MOVEMENT
MOST OF US ARE ETHNO-NATIONALISTS, MEANING OUR IDENTITY AS EUROPEAN WHITES IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO US

HATRED FOR CUCK/KIKE MODS INCREASING

We only let those chinks play identity politics because they don't do anything with it other than wipe you goyim out.

We still remember how you ovened all our sheckles the last time you played identity politics.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY ATTORNEY GENERAL SESSIONS

SOBRIETY, DEAD PEDOS AND FEDERAL AGENT JOBS WILL COME TO YOU BUT ONLY IF YOU POST "WASTE THE WEEDIOTS JEFF!" ITT

Yeah come on guys let's obsess about stuff we can't fix instead of paying attention to the wealthy masonic overlords waiting for our society to break down so we all eat each other alive like good, docile goyim ;^)

This, they've been banning self improvement, reading and even holocaust threads for a while now. Everything that isn't bootlicking Pence and Trump 24/7 or just petty ragebait is instantly deleted.

Opps, forgot my image :^)

Confirmed cointelpro goon, suck my dick

No, you're retarded. You see, we're at war: we have two options: a) kill an enemy patrol, alerting the other troops and making our base attacked, making us even more susceptible to a third party b) work silently and infiltrate in the enemy line
b) is what we did and got Trump elected, and Trump is redpilled, and this is known to everyone here who isn't totally new

Who gives a fuck on what we use here? Or on normalfags social medias? We can spout "gas the kikes, race war now" all we want, what matters is what we DO. We must raid, dig, and focus our energy in destroying the faggots against Trump while taking canditates of other European countries with us. We don't have to waste time in bullshit "nigger hate thread" or "flat earth" because case a) we already hate niggers case b) flat earth is bullshit

DO YOU HATE CUCKED MODS?

Set up a new board with a refugee thread, will take mod applications later. If you're fed up with the judaism of this board's moderation team, be it from Rach posting and now this stupid PR bullshit, come on over.

>>>/polk/3

Will be updating rules. We need more extremism, not less.

WASTE THE WEEDIOTS, JEFF!!!

This whole thread is Spencer as fuck. Many of the people here hate Jews -because- of the fucking subhumans they flood our nations with, and now you suggest we need to ally with them to take down their masters? Eat shit, goon.

Sessions has done jack shit. He's a boomer faggot.

Then why are you posting, faggot? ;^)

For the archives:
archive.is/WJU26
archive.is/p4U99
archive.is/eLTjf

That doesn't address my point, guy. You accuse some user of being on the side of the mods when said user is telling people the mods are against them. That makes no fucking sense. And they are against us, as long as kampfy and moonman are around, this thread alone is more than enough proof of that shit.

Fucking EXPLAIN to me how someone saying "the mods of Holla Forums are subverting the board" is somehow on the side of the people subverting the board.

it's going to happen anyway

Top kek

How fucked up is your reading comprension?
means I was not on Holla Forums for a few hours before I posted in this thread

;^)

spotted the Jew

Spencer is your friend, goy- er guy!

Wow, only a shill could say something like that! Take a look goys, he is the shill, how dare he say that identity politics are a good thing! FIlter him!

I wouldn't be surprised if kampfy was all of them. He's in full damage control now and it's pretty hilarious.

Yeah, but we've been here before so i'm not that worried. Every time they cut off the head of the hydra, the hydra grows back an exponential amount of heads.

???
PROFIT

You need to actually read the posts you reply to.

EXODUS 2.0 WHEN

> desperation

For the archives:
archive.is/WJU26
archive.is/p4U99
archive.is/Ix6ih
archive.is/eLTjf

Soon.

Just sticky every cuckchan tier PR thread, that'll up the board quality.

We do need an alternative, even if it's withing 8ch. Not sure where to go though, but this thread will sure help convince anons something's up.

When the /g/ boys make a site that can stand up to the entire world.

Oh, you're a nigger. I see. No wonder you're trying to draw this false "n-no you can't kill the niggers and fight the jews at the same time! remember your REAL enemy!" false dichotomy lel

Look jiggaboo, I'm sure it's tough and fairly contradictory to be a black Holla Forumsack but the simple fact is that you have to be purged along with your masters.

Nice revisionist history there fag. It was the unrelenting storm of extremist opinions everywhere you look on the internet that gave our sympathizers the conviction that the people had turned to our side.

Oh look. It's the monthly attempt at trying to convince anons that "Holla Forums IS TOTALLY DEAD YOU GUYS ABANDON SHIP REEEEEEEEEE!!!"
Everybody will forget about this the moment this thread stops being a sticky, just like every other time.
While the President is out every day beating up fake news, deporting illegals, and arresting pedos, you shills still can't even subvert a board for childless single men masturbating the anime in their parents' basement. Sad!

TO THOSE WHO ARE FED UP WITH THESE JEWISH MODS

I just set up >>>/polk/ and intend on moderating with much more judiciousness. I like self improvement and don't want to just be racist /n/. I think being a useful board involves holistic study of traditional norms.

>>>/polk/3
>>>/polk/3
>>>/polk/3

Soon, hopefully.
But faggots like

need to hang from a streetlamp before we can do anything useful going forward

??

SOON

NOW

I too enjoy masturbating the anime.

They have to go back because they will just bring the jews back with their ineptitude.
"Tyrone i cannot count, please bring in a jew to manage the bank"

[*frustration intensifies*]
;^)

This is the worst thread I've ever read. Thanks to our mods we are worse than half-chan.

If you're that desperate to damage control then just delete the thread before more anons find out you're a shitskin and a faggot.

I'm not the one making paranoid schizo posts where you just click on everyone's post and pretend that you did something useful that we're not all just laughing at

I'm talking about actions . I said "don't randomly kill niggers". I never, and I will never say "PRcuck and censor yourself". Keep doing it, I do it too, at worst it does nothing wrong, at best it's helpful.
With infiltrating the enemy line I mean using Holla Forums politicians and candidates (Trump, Sessions, Flynn)

Are you one of those "Italians aren't white" D&C cuckchan kikes?

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Of course, but not first. The Jews must go first, otherwise we'll never be free of societal diseases - be they black, Muslim, gay, feminist, etc.

I do but I would rather take our board back then split into another one. Imkikey (Imkampfy) needs to go.

Exactly, there was one thread I saw on the main that I was actually looking forward to read, had hundreds of replies already, so I go to click on it, fucking removed. It was titled

"Addictions, Social Anxiety, Redpill Sweats"

Here's the archive if anyone if interested, luckily an user saved it.

archive.is/3Qef5

GUESS WHO FUCKING DELETED IT?

IMKAMPFY

This kike needs to go if we want to make our board great again.

It's bad here, but not that damn bad.

Quality thread OP, couldn't agree more.
Ethnical and cultural homgenity is the goal, not world wide dominion. At least not yet

ahahahahahahahahahah, oh Tyrone, you and your monkeyshines

I still don't get why Self Improvement threads get deleted. I made one too last month, it was called /SIG/, it had an Arno Breker's sculpture and a pass from MIght is Right as OP.

He also bumplocked an extremely informative anti-pornography thread, at the same moment the thread was flooded with pro-porn shills (likely goons).

Filtered

Fuck imkampfy the god damned degenerate. Self improvement is the key to success.

The pro-porn shill was also a pedo who posted hundreds of pictures of 14 years old girls

Forgot to specify the thread was last weekend (Sunday, I think).

Of fucking course

Is Jared Taylor a jew?

Was he the guy who flooded the catalog with CP last night?

lelelelelelel

no, he's Japanese :^)

Jesus, what happened to this board?

Reap what you sow motherfuckers.

Private forum with private IRC

Aw, someone doesn't like it when its easy to keep track of their rhetoric and observe their shillery ;^) (^;

For the archives:
archive.is/WJU26
archive.is/p4U99
archive.is/Ix6ih
archive.is/eLTjf

But he won't.
What you should really be learning here is that the userbase of Holla Forums has absolutely no control over the administration - they know the community will not be easily directed elsewhere for fear of subversion of even greater degrees, and so they know they are free to do all manner of questionable things with their power.
They are free to do this because they know the vast majority of Holla Forums's userbase is not liable to walk away over comparatively 'minor' things like this thread. They are free to do this because they know you (that is, Holla Forums users) are not prepared to walk away.

Jared is shabbos as fuck.

I'm not saying it's not true, I'm saying it's not exactly promoting factual discussion. I see this all the time, "GUYS IS BAD THE JEWS WANT US TO DO IT" without any real argument. You don't see how that kind of attitude makes us vulnerable?

It is truly disgusting to see those posts.
They may be small enough in number now that we can still spot plenty of other anons above the shit, but I fear our days are numbered at this point before we sink beneath an ocean of this shit.

I'm convinced now that you have good intention, but you are simply being retarded. I even posted my fucking PC there, do you seriously think everyone who disagrees with you is a shill? Did you even read what I said?

MODS = KOSHER FAGS
MODS = KOSHER FAGS
MODS = KOSHER FAGS
MODS = KOSHER FAGS
MODS = KOSHER FAGS
MODS = KOSHER FAGS
MODS = KOSHER FAGS

now where have I heard that one before…

Kikes are 100% bad. We've known this even before the exodus. There is no discussion to be had here.

Thread stamp of approval.

I've read most of what you're written in this thread, documented it too, shilly-bo-billy, and that's what has lead me to the conclusion I've reached.
You are a bad hombre.

Jesus you're dense. Prove they're involved. Prove they want us to be proud of being white. Because I'm pretty sure they've been doing the exact opposite for decades, eroding our identity.

There's no doubt this is a raid, especially with people like

blatantly standing up for pro-Jew posters

I know we're up against total idiots, but it's still amazing to see how they work on their home turf.

It makes my day to expose you, hombre.

If this all comes to real blows.

Many of you with medical problems. your dead. Diabetics. dead. Heart issues need meds…dead. If you don't have food stocked up.. you are dead. No ammo?
dead.

Eating dried food everyday or canned shit is not my idea of a fun time.
We need to continue on the silent path of non aggression.

The left wants to crash the nation…why would you want to help them do it.

Babby's first day on Holla Forums eh?

He unstickied it, but I think we should start setting up another board anyway to be honest. Come give it a try over on >>>/polk/

>>>/polk/3
>>>/polk/3
>>>/polk/3

Okay, you're a shill.

this is pretty pathetic, even by imkikey standards

I'm laughing because I've done more to promote our movement in the last year than you will ever accomplish in your entire life. I just understand PR. You're an autist. Big difference.

He's not completely wrong. If you want to "catalog" posts from anons you consider to be shills, at least keep the post length constrained to something reasonable, it's bordering on autism.

Doesn't really take a genius to see that, aside from the obviously kampfaggot-approved thread, this whole thing is rife with shills and goons.

That means the meds kicked in.

Whatever you say, Mr. "Prove The Jews Are Involved"

He didn't unsticky this, you mongoloid.

He probably has a lot of regret right now sparking the first exodus from Holla Forums

Do it you fucking nigger. Prove it. Name one reason I should believe the globalist jew wants me to be proud of being white. Protip, you can't.

Too late kampfy, I'm gonna bump this shit so anons know you as the subversive shitskin you are.

noone here actually attacks ONLY muslims or sjw's or any other group, we always identify the poison behind it
why is this thread even pinned, literally all we do is identify the jews

it's still stickied m8

And I mean disagreeing with you about META questions, not political ideologies? Do I have to link you to my most recents post on this board?

Then look at my fucking post if you're so good at recognizing my writing style.
Again, I get what you're doing, it can be a positive thing, but you truly have mistaken me for someone who I am not, ONLY BECAUSE I GOT AGAINST YOU IN A META THREAD. You're treating me like I was pushing faggotry or "based jews"

Never trust mods. They are with a few exceptions faggots with a petty tyrant complex and to much time on their hands.

They don't. Ask any Jew, even fairly right-wing ones like Shapiro, and they'll say one of two things a) "you shouldn't be proud of things your race/country did because individualism" or b) MUH HOLOCAUST

The kikes want Holla Forumsacks to be attacking other Holla Forumsacks. Look at the responses in this thread so far.
The shills are triggered, but so are quite a few Holla Forumsacks. Are you guys not thinking properly? Why on earth would a Holla Forumsack ever be triggered?

wtf mods? why is this shit stickied?

Wew lad whatcha doing?

take your meds Imkikey, you're talking to yourself

clearly the mods are fucking kikes

fuck you're right, nvm

Why the fuck is this thread pinned? Is this the end of Holla Forums?

This looks like some shit that trs posted. what ever mod stickied this needs to be unmodded.

It's one thing to have an identity but another to play the auxiliary stupid politics game with it.

SJWs play identity politics and that's part of what makes them so fucking retarded. If you want to wear your reddit pin and play dressup at the IRL meetings with your alt-right buddies from /the_donald/, go for it. Identity politics are a tool to single you out and strawman you.

Identity politics bullshit doesn't make sense on an anonymous East-Asian paper and papercrafts enthusiast community.

Remember the strength of the Jew is he is fluid and can take many forms. They don't stay in one form long enough to be caught redhanded. They manipulate, light the fire and then move on.

No one is attacking Holla Forumsacks. It's all of Holla Forums against you, kampfy, no one else. We are not divided on this subject at all.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
Get rekt faggot.

Why have you suddenly gone quiet, shill?

Half of the top 1% of wealth owners are Jewish. They want racial strife to distract from their own Jewry. If they really wanted us to stop, they could shut down these sites in a heartbeat.

That good enough for you?

Busy having a life and doing things besides autistically obsessing over an Holla Forums thread, you dumb nigger.

checked for truth

It was imkampfy, also responsible for deletion and bumplocking of self improvement threads, anti-pornography threads, book/art threads and holocaust denial threads.

Double dubs of truth.

IMkikey should drown zirself in semen!

I might have gotten banned, but we currently have a backup setting up at >>>/polk/

he needs a good gassing

(checked)
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Their funeral.

and yet here you sit, lurking all the same.

checked

Nice try, faggot. You couldn't come up with anything.

Gonna need sauce on that bud

Yeah, attention to racial issues will totally distract everyone from the idea that Jews exist and aren't white and are separate from everyone else. Not to mention, how does that even follow? We can't notice Jews jewing because we hate niggers? What the fuck are you talking about?

I… never said that… And quoting random posts doesn't demonstrate anything lad.

;^)

For the archives:
archive.is/WJU26
archive.is/p4U99
archive.is/Ix6ih
archive.is/Lc6Zh
archive.is/c4fdE
archive.is/eLTjf

Wew lads.
Enjoy the rest of this pathetic failure of a psy-op.

lol sure

You know how I know you're new?

Forgot to mention, that he is heavily rumored to be learningcode/rachposter.

HANG YOURSELF
THEY DON'T WANT US TO ENGAGE IN IDENTITY POLITICS BECAUSE IT IS THE ULTIMATE WRONGTHING
DON'T ENGAGE WITH PEOPLE WHO THINK YOUR EUROPEAN IDENTITY IS IRRELEVANT

Keep outing yourself with the same tired narratives.

You kikes have been using the same bullshit tactics for the past three years and it hasn't worked. It's not going to work now, it's never going to work, and you jews should probably just kill yourselves.

Let's take a look at all the "exodus" boards you've tried so far, shall we?

/politics/
/polpol/
/polpolpol/
/polpolpolpol/
/notshitpol/
/realpol/
8ch.pl
endchan.xyz
polchan.xyz
/beyondpol/
/polchanpol/
/polk/

It'll work one of these days, right chaim?

This is obviously a shill thread that is astroturfed to high heaven in an attempt to consensus crack. So my next question is, why was this thread stickied?

Like your argument is literally "they want us to be proud of being white to distract us from them being rich." Gas yourself.

you ceased posting pal, that was what the other user was calling you for. feel free to project though.

Delet this

Perhaps the Smaa Kheru needs to speak more clearly.

Jews are merely one subset of the problem, the problem is non-whites in general. If the European race is to have a future, we must become comfortable with the exclusion and extermination of all non-whites.

I only care about the future of the European race, this is my only interest, and it is by definition identity politics. I am not against the Jews because they are bad people, I am against the Jews because they are our racial enemies.

Also, how is this shit stickied? 8/pol/ mods just led a massive purge of TRS supporters due to insufficient ethno-nationalist zeal, now we are supposed to become a multiracial homosexual club which just doesn't like Jews? WTF is going on here?

Look at the hysteria itt.

The internet is no longer in the hands of people who are interested in free spech. If you were an actual Holla Forumsack you would have been here when we were discussing the transfer. Stop being so obviously retarded.

then how do they control the institutions?

They were premature. We left moot, we'll leave you too, imkikey

The point is to not fall into the jew's trap and overplay our hand. There's a reason why it's good that it was ancaps hitting antifa with sticks at berkeley instead of Holla Forumsacks.

Mods are kikes playing both sides trying to subvert us.

name one site that has been taken down as a result?

We're still here. Your argument is literally "they want us to be proud of being white because they're wealthy." Gas yourself, shill.

Whatever you think. I understand your paranoia, it's useful to counter shill, but you picked the wrong guy. I've got an idea, I'll post on those threads I've linked and you'll see it's still me

enough? If you still don't believe me, include this on the screencap, so Anons who'll read it will understand the truth and will know I was right. Hope you'll understand it too, faggot

Yes, its shills shilling shills shilling shills. A positive feedback loop of shilling. Its interesting to look at, but it also gives me a headache. I haven't seen any actual user here, just a lot of shills astroturfing like mad throwing shit at each other to try and draw actual user into it.

Because imkampfy is a degenerate lolberg shitskin who has been trying to subvert this board by deleted self improvement/anti-pornography/book/art/holocaust denial threads, and now this shit.

They haven't done it yet so you're back at square one with no evidence.

He doesn't want whites to actually accomplish anything. He wants us to just make a nice civic nationalist country for his shitskin ass to live in. All non-whites are parasites.

Kill yourself repetitive kike bot. I'd truth Milo before I'd trust that other faggot

No faggot. What makes SJWs so stupid is that they take propaganda from their marxist training "collages" and parade it as fact. Niggers and other "minorities" are not being oppressed except by the leftist gibs machine. They are put on a pedestal and get a whole bunch of shit far easier than the white man. We acknowledge the truth by stating the minorities are out to get the white man. Intentionally or not, they still push to exterminate us. Which is why we must at the very least send them out of white civilizations, if not exterminate them. We base our "identity politics" on logic, the left bases it on the same emotional drivel itself spawned from.

Also, your dubs reflect your bad opinion. NIEN, NEIN! indeed.

The only mistake those exodusers made was leaving. They were right about the problem, but they had the wrong solution. They were no different then the white flighters fleeing cultural enrichment from the 3rd world decades ago.

The real solution is for Imkikey (Imkampfy) to be hung on a light post!

Not for anons to flee through white flight.

jews play both sides. Refer to

They are trying to foment civil war instead of a police action. We need to support our legally elected government, we need to support the constitution of the united states of america, and we need to do it because otherwise we'll balkanize, the jews will crash the currencies, and their Phoenix Dollar / BIS / IMF plans will come to fruition. Don't take their bait.

The best thing to do is not play the blame game. Obviously an error was made, shouting HES A KIKE SHILL DEGENERATE FAGGOT at every mistake only makes one look like a shill trying to divide and conquer.

It's wither mods being completely retarded or this thread is a sting operation to root out and ban some kikes.

The problem is that from 2014 to today shills have evolved into copying user's way of speak, so it's really hard to distinguish anons from shills

He's paid to moderate here.
He was put in place by people in higher places than hotwheels was at the time the board was stolen from the original BO.

We're witnessing Shareblue's efforts. $30 million or something like that?

THANKS FOR THE GOOD, OLD FASHIONED DUBS THREAD, KAMPHY

No it isn't

wew

See this is the problem. I've seen the videos. I've heard the arguments. I know how the globalist Jew operates. Your problem is that you're missing the point in that there's no evidence of them being involved in this particular instance. I'm perfectly open to accepting that they're involved, but the fucking JEEEWWWS hysteria with no evidence is getting out of control.

No one wants to join your shitty site endchan.

If he's such a problem, why hasn't he been… taken care of?

lel you goons are trying too hard

Its very hard to remove board owners. Holla Forums is still stuck with mark to this day.

not even close

Nice try, but as I said before this faggot is widely known for deleting and bumplocking everything that isn't ragebait news or Trump/Pence worship. And there are actual pics such as that confirm he's a non-white.

Lurk more. This drama has been going on for ages and it's just reached it's boiling point.

Says the shill

You don't think Loretta Lynch calling blacks to participate in civil war isn't part of their plan? Look at Hillary's recent video, "the resistance,"Soros' goons. They're all targeted to get the reaction from the right. They haven't been able to subvert us so they do the next best thing which is trying to provoke us into doing something stupid.

Its still pretty easy to spot. Generally shills blame other user into supporting X, or saying x is X in an accusational tone. All while contributing NOTHING to the conversation. You have to look past the Holla Forumsspeak they use and read between the lines of what they are actually trying to get across. If its detracting from the character of an user, its generally a shill. If its adding to the (non shill) thread, they are user. Some shills have gotten sneaky and play the part of user by contributing to conversation first, then delving into DnC later on in discussion.

I was discussing with an user before, and I thought he was a shill/goon, and it turned out he wasn't

Found the endcuck.

Hey goon, didn't they teach the history of the board in the "How to blend in 101" class, or were you not paying attention?

So what you're saying is, to remove a board owner requires physically removing them from the world?

low intensity racial civil war has been going on for decades

The board was never stolen from the original BO, fagggetts is heil. I've spoken to him many times about this. I'm not supposed to mention this however.

You can find the BO of Holla Forums on irc.rizon.net, his name it fagggettts. Or something like that. I know he hangs out in #Chimpire (a place I used to fuck with TRSodomites).

Anyway, >>>/polk/ is starting to gin up some steam. Could use some valiant anons to mirror threads about current events there to build up a userbase.

On one hand Goons have been trying to split up Holla Forums like they did to /gg/ since 2014 but at the same time why is this shitty thread stickied? There's no fucking way that anyone would think that a retarded thread like this would ever subvert Holla Forums so I can only see the motive here as fucking with someone.

Honestly I think that our mods suffer more from retardation than anything else, if they were truly compromised I doubt that they'd have an eternal Pizzagate Sticky along with stickies for all of our other operations.

I don't disagree with that at all. I've been saying for months they want us to get violent. Whether Jews are involved is irrelevant, it's obvious. Wanting us to get violent isn't the same as wanting us to be proud of our heritage.

Don't you get tired of switching IP's yet kampfy?

Burn Jews, deport niggers

(checked)
Trips of truth.

The fact that this thread is stickied speaks says a lot about the mods here. Holla Forums has been compromised. Time for a new exodus?

It can't be done. Like said, Holla Forums is stuck with Mark, who wasn't artificially grafted to the board, and he does it for free.
Hotwheels was told to remove the original Holla Forums BO under reasons we never found out, our moderation is paid to do this, it's a job.

The next exodus is to the real world, fam. Civil war 2 is inevitable.

Holla Forums was right.

Where are we going to, endcuck?

Skinheads and neo-nazis user, jew-run organizations. They also claim to be "proud of their heritage."
There's a reason why we regard skinheads and neo-nazis as complete degenerates. Holla Forums is getting shilled away from being National Socialists and towards becoming degenerate skinheads/neo-nazis.
This is a basic distinction that every user should know.

Hahaha "with no evidence".
You die along with the kikes

This is disinfo, the current Holla Forums BO is "Heil" who is actually the same BO as before, "Faggettts". The name change was to lose some heat and pretend like Holla Forums got new moderation. Protip: it didnt.

Got any proof?

Are you surprised when I say that I don't believe you?

Its fairly obvious this is a manufactured outrage that posters like these are trying to exploit to split the board it. Don't fall for it. Holla Forums is still Holla Forums even if a mod is shit.

*Split the board up**

True but I still don't know why this shitty thread is stickied.

This.
Mods are human, they're not perfect.
Sometimes they fuck up and it pisses people off, but it's not the end of the world.

Ask him yourself, he's on irc.rizon.net under his original BO name. When I asked him about it, he said to me, "Am I going to see this show up on somewhere?"

Let me see if I can find the chat log

Prove Jews want us to be proud of our heritage.

Elaborate? I haven't seen that taking place.

If the mods want Holla Forums to become civic nationalists they are going to find out the hard way that they are unwelcome.

WHEN THE NEXT EXODUS HAPPENS, THE NEXT SITE NEEDS THE OPTIONS TO MONITOR AND CONTROL THE MODERATORS

Kikes will burn

Look at this very thread.

Worst thread on Holla Forums 2017

I hope a massive exodus happens just because of this sticky

Mods supported the war against TRS, I doubt that they want to be CivNat's.

I think some mod is just being retarded.

and I'm Donald Trump.

Moderating the moderators…

Genius.

Indeed you will, kike.

Point one thing out.

They are attacking the God Emperor and you think this will end peacefully? Put down your Marijuana for a while buddy.

Honestly the best thing to do would be to just shitpost this thread until it is bumplocked. Drown the goons in smug anime girls until they leave.

Proofs?

Going to dump your anime folder kampfy? Can't let the goyim talk about leaving your clutches!

>>>/polk/
>>>/polk/
>>>/polk/
>>>/polk/

There's a big difference between law enforcement doing their jobs and rioters shooting each other in the streets. Do you want to play into the jews' hands in starting a color revolution? Look at what happened in Ukraine. They paid snipers to shoot cops AND protestors. You don't think they'll try the same thing here? Escalate, escalate.

This the new manufactured exodus board?

Yeah, burn this board to the fucking ground. If this board isn't about preserving whites and whites only then wtf is it? Simply Jew hate? Yeah, we hate the Jews obviously but why? Because they seek to destroy us. Who is us? Whites. I don't give a fuck if India and China cuts all their dicks off and buttfucks each other out of existence. If Jew hate is the only issue that matters here then we may as well have Islam and unironic nigger threads because what they hate Jews too. Should we welcome Ahmed and Jamal here too? Fuck off. Guess what, faggot this is identity politics. White identity politics.

I think so. Join the discussion about this on /polk/.

Nice try, but even if you are a real poster, you are fucking retarded for suggesting to leave this board. Thats like saying every white person should leave the US because it has a demographic problem with Mexicans and blacks.
Whites don't forfeit land. We conquer it.

This "goons hate anime" lie needs to die. Anybody can go to freech and see that posting smug anime girls is practically all that they do. If they're not posting smug they're making statements that are completely opposite from the truth, like you just did.

(1)

I agree that this being a sticky is completely retarded but Goons are obviously using this to attempt to destroy us just like they did to /gg/.

Why do you post as Anonymous? What is the purpose of a chan? Why do we win?

You are my greatest ally.

The goal isn't to fucking hurt anyone.
The goal is ETHNICAL AND CULTURAL HOMOGENITY.

Stop calling OP a shill, he's right in that logic has been getting rarer on Holla Forums to some extent.

But at least the flat-earth goons left

faggot mods need to kill themselves.

The flat earth shills were all banned.

When you're trying too hard you need to try less, not even harder, goon-kun.

Fuck off Goon

I never really understood why they even bothered with that shit tbh. It's fucking useless. Just… why?

If fucking told you faggots the mods here had gone Holla Forums.

Anons, don't forget:
WHY DO WE POST AS ANONYMOUS?
WHAT IS THE NATURE OF IMAGEBOARD CULTURE?
WHAT IS IT THAT MAKES US WIN?
IS THAT COMPATIBLE WITH IDENTITY POLITICS?

Works really well on halfchan. Sometimes get up to 3 flat earth threads at a time over in that shithole.

Why do we post as Anonymous?

Yes.

bzzzzzt. wrong, dumbass.

Holy fucking shit you're obvious.

Why do you post as anonymous? Think.

Anybody can go check out freech and see that I'm correct. I have no idea how you've gotten away with this bullshit for so long. You're not going to be able to do this without this moderation team protecting you. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Not an argument kike. I've nothing against smugposting for it's sheer triggering value, but you can't deny there are actual weebs here who use them as an excuse to push 2D pornography and NEETdom.

Bullshit do jews want to ruin America. They want to milk America for all its worth, and with our military strength they are plenty happy to keep that going for as long as possible. Once they've sucked us dry they will throw away our carcass like nothing happened, but we're not near that point.

How do you propose to 'conquer' our mods? I just don't enjoy their moderation. I don't wish to spam a la Ebolion, it's counterproductive. There's a reason we left 4chan, and it wasn't because we wanted to. Deposing mods is very, very difficult. Either the mods have an epiphany that they don't want their userbase leaving (I don't trust Kampfy's mood swings) or we leave and do our own thing. There's a ton of types of threads that are disallowed here that I think should be allowed, like anti-porn threads, music/art threads, 'muh book' threads, philosophy, etcetera. This board is devolving into 4chan again and I've seen nothing but complacency on the part of the mods to stem this tide. They can do what they will on their own board, but should things eventually get worse (it always does) then I don't want the only backups to be defunct endchan/.pl.

It's just SO retarded. Even by like, /x/ standards.
It baffles me that it has any effectiveness anywhere, even on halfchan.

Freech isn't all goons. They were useful idiots for the goons, but they weren't all goons.

Suck my dick, OP.

not gonna work

I think they just see it so often they start to believe flat-earthers are a real faction on the board.

seriously, how much did (((Kushner))) pay for this sticky?

Guys. Replace the word Jew in the OP with porky and this is a fucking Holla Forums thread.

AND THE FUCKING MODS STICKIED IT

Where we moving to?

Your asspain only makes 2d grils more kawaii

Why is this shit stickied again?

>>>/polk/3

This

Don't know about the specifics. But for all we know the kikery goes beyond Holla Forums, so any board we create or go to on Holla Forums could be compromised.

All I am saying, is that a kneejerk reaction and bailing to another board at the first sight of an issue, instead of rationally observing what is going on, and building an objective viewpoint of the situation, is not healthy for the board, and just comes off as a shill trying to DnC the board.

Really making your point kike.

Apparently it's being discussed here >>>/polk/ though I'm not sure if it's legit there is a thread there with people talking about it.

Getting real tired of your shit kampfy

This is the most absurd sticky I've perhaps seen here ever, and just reaffirms the conspiracy Holla Forums was bought off by Kushner's online campaigns to make kosher-only groups.

e31e41 is shilling his shit board pretty hard

Another kampfy VPN everyone

GO HOME TRS

Nice shilling faggot

Yeah, seriously. The mods have needed the gas for at least a solid year, maybe more.

Kek confirms.

You prove us right with every post kampfy.

I'm not kamfy, i'm just user. Stop trying to bypass my points via an imagined character assassination, while shilling a manufactured board that is designed to split up and DnC Holla Forums.
Obviously no mod is perfect. He is human and he has an ego, that is the cost of being a mod and having a name.

Kill the mods.

Ahmed and Jamal are our greatest allies. What the Jews really fear is our countries becoming 100% non-white, then the Jews will be in real trouble.

Does it not offend anyone knowing that shills after trying to kill the joy toward anime are now hiding behind it to further shill their goals? These hooligans are 100 years too early to gaze at these pure maidens.

The tactics here are an exact repeat of prior Goon tactics.

That makes it highly likely that this is Goon fuckery.

O I am laffin.

For what it's worth, i'm offended by it.

As I explained here , here and here this issue is not limited to this thread and has been going on for a while now, ever since the original BO was removed and replaced.

This shit is NOT new and is just reaching it's boiling point.

of all of the instances of koonfy and pakiman fucking up, banning you isn't one of them

Its plainly obvious that this is a shill thread. I'm getting attacked for asking the few actual user who are here to be rational and level headed instead of throwing insult and giving into the shills attempts to DnC the board.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on why kampfy is shit? I've heard the name a few times but he was already in before I started paying close attention to the board.

The key mistake you make is thinking imageboard culture is the endgame. This board is only a medium to get us where we need to go, it's a train to us to a white ethno-state.

Hitler and many Natsocs started their movement in taverns and pubs, did they continue living on as a drunken degenerates and pub crawlers? ==NO== They left that life behind because those places were just a place where they could share ideas with like minded people who were not satisfied with the status quo. The beer halls were to the National Socialists what the chans are to us.

However comfy the chans may be, they are not our true home
The chans are our trains, not our destination

Kill yourself 31d2f7

On the one hand, some anons take offense to things like books threads being deleted, on the other hand, shills try to use that stuff as a wedge to drive.
Make of that what you will.

I wonder if Holla Forums has they're hands in it?

read 8ch.net/polk/res/3.html#q3

and endchan.xyz/pol/ drama thread, plenty of evidence there if you don't mind the >muh drumpf retardation

read the thread nigger

How does it feel to be a shitter shattered goon? I bet this thread looked so promising. "Kampfy fucked up bad this time! We can exploit his mistake to finally destroy Holla Forums once and for all!"

But nope. You thought this was the perfect opportunity to take down the board at long last, but your efforts aren't working at all.

Are you upset? :^)

He has bumplocked threads people liked and triggered a few anons autism. Therefore we all have to go to another board says the shills.

I'm not one to play blame games, but its likely. Could also be shareblue trying to dip into this board a bit. Obviously this is a larger operation in attempt to DnC the board. Using Kamfy as a driving wedge.

Everyone mass report this thread that it should not be stickied.

Hear, hear

I think this is a pretty obvious attempt at Kushner and co seeing what they can get away with on Holla Forums in trying to subvert it. They've already been decently successful at moving us away from National Socialist ideals and away from self-improving and anything involving not just shitposting about modern events, but get fucked, niggers. You are not welcome here and won't outlast the awakening of user.

Kek half your pics aren't even smug, but keep sperging out. Everyone is watching you expose yourself and is laughing.

lmao

Here, lad.

No one is saying that. Where do you think you are? Multiculturalism is the problem. Identity politics was their weapon, but now it's our way out.

Self improvement threads, and all of those types of thread are welcome on >>>/polk/

ARCHIVE SELF IMPROVEMENT AND ANTI-PORNOGRAPHY THREADS
HIDE RAGEBAIT/MEMESPOUT THREADS
FOLLOW SHIELDANON'S EXAMPLE

did I reply to you?

How obvious can you get?

lol you're a fucking retard, dude. Are you literally on a chan playing internet toughguy? Do you think this is a fucking youtube comment thread?

Does your ass hurt in a specific location or is all of it experiencing buttfrustration?

wtf is going on with this board. so many fucking shills. I don't remember it being this bad prior to that gate thread

Kamfy stickied a shit thread and shills jumped on it in mass trying to consensus crack.

I don't think you can get anymore obvious, goon-kun, but you could always surprise me

"Identity politics" is a kike term, but white and European identity are a must for any success, serious political action. Removal of kikes is absolute top priority, that's right. But the kikes want people to stop being ethnonationalist and taking pride in their race. I'm all for supporting everyone removing the kikes, but we absolutely do have to be race conscious. Civic "nationalism" is direct extension of cuckservatism.

Hell, even Nordic Resistance and Golden Dawn who are pretty much the best National Socialist out there support Hezbollah, etc.

It's just CTR's newest wave of attacks. Or somebody else, who knows.

too generic. it's more specific than that.
only white people

You just topped yourself.
Holy fuck, do it again.

Maybe we are starting to see kampfy pushing his own cucked agenda and are having flashbacks to Holla Forums harbor.

All politics is "identity politics"

Of course, I'm proud of being a Finn and an European. You can be proud of, whatever you are.

Yeah, and Arab nationalists because they're jewsmart without blowing wahhabist dick.

shieldanon is a racetraitor. Let's follow the Fuhrer's example.

That's possible I suppose.
At this point a lot of anons are probably pretty jumpy.

10/10

SJWs don't control the institutions. (((Generous benefactors))) fund them in return for pushing whatever is in their interest.

SJWs are useful idiots. What do you think they useful for? violent distractions is one

What a shit thread. Almost certain OP is a TRSodomite too.

archive.fo/3FOUm

occams razor.
A shit thread got sticked, or the mods are harvesting IPs from shills that are jumping in this thread, or maybe a combination of the two.
Its fairly obvious that the people blaming kamfy and suggesting other boards are just shills, while the people encouraging rational thought are being shouted down by said shills claiming that by not wanting the board to get DnC, they are in support of every action kamfy makes. Its obvious as fuck.

unsticky this worthless thread mods

8ch.net/polk/catalog.html

Holla Forums is dead, it's time to move on

Did OP communicate this really horribly and just meant we absolutely can't give into the jews to achieve short term goals or did he actually suggest dropping race consciousness?

Everyone hates you, kampfy.

Are bankers still jews doing abhorrent jewish things?

Because >>>/sudo/8334

Gonna drop something before I leave. "Consensus cracking" should never be able to be a weapon against us in the first place. We have a weakness, a weakness from which we also derive strength. Confirmation bias. It's why so many of you are so quick to shout JEEWWWWSSS at literally everything. Everything. Good things, bad things, EVERYTHING. Regardless of evidence.
The shills take advantage of this. It's fine to use this sort of thing to advance our cause and instill an underdog feeling in our peers, but we have to be mindful of the consequences. Consensus cracking is only possible when your movement spreads via memes and patriotism and consensus instead of facts and rational debate. Live by the meme, die by the meme.

at this point I just think thats wishful thinking. I think imkampfy really fucked up this time. I better see a massive wave of bans for people not saging this thread and supporting the OP or I think its finally time I make my leave as well.

Mods can't see IPs, only hashes. Kampfy stickied this thread so it's obviously what he wants us to see. I see no problem with a parallel board that isn't completely compromised like the other ones. This board wouldn't die overnight and we might be able to have better discussions on a smaller board like it used to be.

fuck off jew.

lelel

Not everybody with braindamage and a micropenis is a goon, but every goon has braindamage and a micropenis

He's the board owner, he's not going anywhere.

You're sweating right now, aren't you?

leeeeel

Keep that kosher projection coming, (((goon-kun)))

Hes not perfect but he's the best we have. He's better than the cuckchan mods. I'm not defending every single one of his actions, but encouraging everyone to jump ship just stinks to high heaven as a shill tactic aimed at DnC of the board. We are a powerful organization of like minded individual thinkers, we work like a living organism, an organism cannot survive for long if it is split up into small bits. This is obviously a concerted effort to break up the board and consensus crack the board with kamfy as the wedge.

I'm also certain OP made that "D&C checklist thread" which was deleted hours ago, same image too.

No, kampfy and therealmoonman are horrible mods and have been for a long time. Maybe you're just now getting acquainted with their mod fuckery.

We live in a post-ideological age, there's no going back. Heterogeneous societies always descends in to identity politics between competing groups and tribes. We were merely the last to join and this scares the shit out of kikes like you. Ideology is the game to play in a homogeneous society, we don't have that anymore. The propositional nation is a damn lie and a total failure. All shitskins and kikes will BTFO to hell for ever.

Go back to the_donald, kuchner. Mods fail.

holy fuck this cuckchan thread is stickied.
KILL ALL NONWHITES AND GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW 1488

hollaforums.com/thread/9422981/politics/d-c-kike-checklist-hate-on-gays-although-more-or.html

Listen kampfy, I know that's you, we are just sick and tired of your shitty moderation. It's likely that this migration will fail and everyone will just filter back in here but I think it's definitely worth trying. You have proven yourself to be an obnoxious faggot with all your different baits you've taken upon yourself to push, be it Rachposting or sealposting, and now that you're trying to make Holla Forums more moderate it's just hitting a fever pitch. We never liked your moderation, it's rather shit, but we knew we could never expect much from a retarded shitskin so we just endured it for a while. Now that the dye is cast and things are being shaken up, I don't think having a parallel board is a bad thing. You seem to never learn you lesson but whenever a thread talking about your stupid misdeeds pops up you always seem to show up and post (on multiple IPs) how we should just give you another chance. No, you've had more than your fair share of chances to not be an obnoxious faggot. I realize Holla Forums won't die overnight and this might fail, but it also might not.

>>>Holla Forums

Stop responding to shills and spamming. Discuss the OP.

oops :^)

>>>/polk/

Uh huh I Knew it, go away buffalo fucker.

fuck all these cuckchanners and hotpockets trying to moderate our stance on our ultimate goal: the genocide of all shitskins which includes kikes.

It's hard to encapsulate how hard I'm laughing in a post.

but then how would the shills push their d&c?

National Socialism is a philosophy, not an ideology. Kike.

It's a small group of supremely autistic goons and they've been at it since 2014. They managed to kill the Gamergoy board using their "EXODUS NOW!!" tactics and thought they could do the same to Holla Forums, but they can't, and it jangles their jimbobs hard.

who cares praise kok

hownew.ru

identity politics, muh PR, and 'don't let their stereotypes be true' are being shilled in almost every applicable thread, it's only one guy as far as I can tell.

This was a good sticky in a way, everyone is pissed about pr cucking and I don't see anyone but OP defending this bullshit.

a exodus is good if the board has become cancerous which it has. this place is full of cuckchanners and now the mods are trying to make us moderate ourselves? this is a fucking taiwainese cat stroking board, we can say we want to gas all these shitskins if we want to.

Respond to:

Why the fuck is this shill thread stickied?

Probably to draw out all the shills so they can all be gassed at once.

Is it possible for politics to be based on anything but identity? Without an identity, you're essentially a lone hermit living in a cave; being part of society, by definition entails identity: class, race, sex, religion, nationality, language, and so on. If you bought the meme that you could have society without identity, you were drinking spiked koolaid.

So… Trump bought off the board and is now shilling his kosher nationalism to us?

>>>/endcuck/

this does not need a fucking sticky. we would use this thread fine without it. this thread being stickied looks like the hotpockets support us becoming moderate cucks like the aut righters and cuckchanners.

Really gets the old noggin joggin'.

I hope you're right. I've never seen a more worthless thread stickied

fuck off you nigger lover. this board supports genocide and there is nothing you or the hotpockets can do about it.

Making this thread a sticky was the biggest mistake imkampfy ever made and you still can't capitalize on it Fufufufufu, you're a mess~

Go back to your honeypot nigger.

This more or less.

Our mods are still fags for not allowing Self Improvement and Book threads.

We know you're kampfy kek, what a fucking idiot

>>>/polk/ for self improvement and book threads, go and make one

Hi, goon

???

>>>/fit/
>>>/pdfs/

Fuck off Holla Forums

kill yourself. that shit should be allowed on this board. it is 100% Holla Forums realted.

Pick a narrative and stick with it, holy fuck this is gold.

All kampfy damage controlling as hard as possible

This post pretty much sums it up. The same tactic has been tried on here before several times.

My perception of this is that Goons are faggots trying to kill Holla Forums like they killed /gg/ and our mods are fags who ban Self Improvement, GATE, and Book threads.

Mods stop being fags and the Goons will be much easier to handle. There's no goddamn reason why we can't have those threads, i'm sick of all threads being current events.

I think the OP was just worded badly, it all just alluded to that the prime target should be the jews, which is not objectively wrong, but it was worded in such a way that the jews should be the /only/ target rather than just the prime target, the shills capitalized on this in an attempt to consensus crack and flooded the thread.

Buffalo fucker.

politics, news and current events

>>>/fit/
>>>/pdfs/
>>>/oven/

Fucking this.
What do book threads hurt? Seriously.

somefag just needs to make another board. then all the real Holla Forumsacks will leave this cuckchan infested shithole and the kike mods here will be on suicide watch.

see

GATE are the same as the transhumanists. They're the same slide asshats so it's good they're banned/their thread gets deleted.

>>>/polk/ my man, just got it started today

The other 6 million times it failed were just a fluke

Holla Forums: politics, news and current events

/pdfs/: books
>>>/pdfs/

Sums up how retarded the moderation is here, pretty much.

Also:
You dipshits should have moved over, this is the future you chose

Fuck off pic related.

why are mods stickying a shill thread…

WHITE IS RIGHT
LETS HAVE A MAC TONITE

This is kampfy right here, confirmed. No wonder he's damage controlling so hard after we freaked out for pinning his own thread. Kampfy is always the one banning book threads because /pdfs/ exists.

So yeah, the OP is kampfy. Do with that information what you will. Like starting to look for alternatives

>>>/polk/

That's not even the right picture.

ok fine. another fucking site then. one that is only for Holla Forums and doesn't allow leftists or cuckchan boards.

i'll check it out. thanks.

nice try, hotpocket.

Explain to me how they're any different. GATE are jewish esoterics that slide.

first reply for

Okay I get it. The mods are just being autistic faggots about being on topic.

Goddamn it some of the best discussion is about tangentially related topics. Not to mention those boards are slow as balls while Holla Forums gets a much more captive audience and thus it's possible to have a much better discussion of those topics.

Stop being faggots mods, banning those threads only makes it easier for Goons to [email protected]/* */

What are you fags even worried about?
Literally not a single normie will ever believe any of it.
What's the problem?

see

get out you subhuman. of course your kind will gladly suck hotpocket cock.

consider suicide,

Nigger they're just sharing their experiences, there's no end goal for the faggots.

They really fucking are.

HOW CAN YOU EVEN FAIL THIS HARD?

:^)

Roleplaying vpnhopping faggots shitting up the board

Lel, you Buffalo fuckers still mad about 76chan?

Between the first page being entirely stickies, and the catalog, sliding is fucking irrelevant as a useful tactic.

You have the wrong ID, user.

I was actually in GATE. I don't know what those threads are going on about but they look like endchan freemason disinfo threads and should be banned.

No, let me correct you. They're being faggots about things that had recurrent generals for YEARS that USERS WANTED ON THE BOARD. 100% Jewish.

=SEE YOU FAGGOTS AT PROMISED CHAN==

where do we go? shit seems fucked here since trump won the election.

KILL YOURSELF CUCKCHANNER

Fuck, sorry.

don't allow yourself to be distracted.
one's politic is about ethics. there are metaphysical, epistemic, and logical themes as well, but it's just about having good relationships.
there is a tremendous amount of hatred towards whites. this is a conflict. there is unethical behavior in the largest of scopes and in the greyest of areas. the enemy lives with us and attacks us in our own countries. we need protection.
strike true.

Still no response from the faggot OP to:

kill yourself, hotpocket. we know its you.

It's straight up Hegelian dialectic.

1. Thesis - Introduce an idea (OP's Shitty Thread which imkampfy sticked)
2. Antithesis - Everyone piles on just how shit the thread is
3. Synthesis - D&C say this board is dead and time to move on

I agree that this board clearly has a cancer in it, Imkampfy being a main part of it, but to run away is not the answer. Should Europeans run away from their home because some corrupt leaders invited cancer in? No, they reconquer their home.

THIS

The only reason we have anonymous chan culture is because it is not PC for us to say these things in real life, because our governments are filled to the brim with traitors.

If we restored our governments, we wouldn't need to be anonymous. Like said
However comfy the chans may be, they are not our true home
The chans are our trains, not our destination
A white ethno-state is our destination

First off, you're wrong. Jews guilt whites while encouraging identity politics in EVERY other race. Holocaust, slavery, colonialism, you name it, they're selling it.
Second, we WANT balkanisation. We WANT race war. We WANT to settle which ethnicities get to stake out this country for good and dumpster this multicultural garbage once and for all. Blacks are still blacks whether or not they're led by jews, our nations still can't get together, thinking that we're going to get along just fine if Jews are gone is fundamentally false, because the ethnicities of the world have ALWAYS kept to their own, as is the natural order.
Saging out of principle.

>>>/endcuck/

goons can't sticky threads

How fucking new are you?

So kampfy is just fucking with us, then? This whole thing is about proving to the goons et al that we're stuck with him, no matter how retarded he is? Sigh.

No, just endchan. Endchan is shit, just look at it.

This thread is hopefully an eye opener. Too many Anons have been put on edge about IRL while thinking the shilling has stopped or slowed down. IRL is going to take care of itself, but we need to pay more attention to what's going on here. The jews are panicking and hoping to make Anons do something stupid.

Get the fuck out, normalfag.

We're here forever.

Do you see why you're retarded?

This probably.

Still Kamfy allow Literature and self improvement threads for fucks sake.

Endchan needs to stop shilling their board.

filtered

sorry but we have the free will to get out of this shithole. we left cuckchan, we can leave here too.

endchan is shit. but whenever someone suggests we could leave here some hotpocket accuses him of being muh endcuck.

He's not a White nationalist, and he sure as shit isn't on our side, nor is that kike-worshiper Pence.

>>>/endcuck/

Except I mentioned polchan in my previous post which was far superior, so you were just wrong.

Good god, me too. What made Holla Forums one of the most interesting places on the Web was that it was not just yet another boring politics board, that it challenged you, and had loads of self-improvement and thought-experiment threads in addition to keeping up with the news. The mods have banned all kinds of threads that give a sense of community, a sense of brotherhood, and anything that can help expand our own minds. It's blatant kikery and they need to die.

Agreed. Having everything separate breaks apart the community. The collective spirits of anons know what they want to talk about and can easily self-moderate.

spencer hates milo so the TRSodomites hate him now.

So to those people saying I'm a shill, let me say that you can stay and/or crosspost if you want. I just think that /polk/ could be useful since kampfy obviously wants things to be very topical when I think /polk/ could be more holistic (with book threads, music/art, anti-porn, traditionalism, etc). They don't have to be antagonistic, but let's just say that I'll definitely not allow any rachposting or sealposting :^)

I'm tired of this shit.
GAS THE FUCKING MODS

this.

this too.

No, the TRSodomites followed his lead and attacked Milo too, now that it's trendy. They'll never abandon the Dickster and "White Zionism".

Holla Forums is exercising its free will by not falling for your shitty exodus tactics. You seem to be new to the autismal group of goons constantly trying to take us down so I'll give you a pointer: it's never working.

Way to ignore everything else I said scum.

Did the National Socialists make beer halls their permanent home because that's where they met and shared their ideas with each other? NO. The beer halls were the way they talked about achieving their goals.

Beer halls and chans are a vehicle to get us to a white ethno-state.

A white-ethnostate is our true home.

What do you do if you have cancer? You fight it and destroy it. Will you run away from your house if a hobo nigger moves into your backyard or will you kick him the fuck out?

You should join your cowardly faggot friends running from Syria to Europe.

Go back to your honepot nigger.

I agree with this for the most part.

At least they don't fuck with Kek threads.

Honeypot

TRS' thing atm isn't White Zionism, it's 'White Sharia' kek.

Or maybe you do dumb shit all the time that lowers trust in the community.

I don't use the TRS forum?

Lynch yourself

Is kampfy a TRSodomite? These posts are making me curious

They're retarded, not suicidal.

And we had the board filled with #HWNDU threads for weeks. It was fun for the first few days but when cuckchan moved here for it they should have gone to their own board. Instead we have 20 HWNDU threads in the catalog while good stuff falls off the board.

Maybe we could target Jim with tweets, like 1000s of them, demanding he be let go. If it weren't for Holla Forums Jim wouldn't even have his measly 75 views on GW vids, and even that is out of curiosity.

Why are you here and not 4chan, retard?

Do you honestly think that abandoning reason and logic are a good thing? That we should latch onto identity politics because it's what our enemies do?
We are for our volk because we are a product of our volk. Therefore we want to protect the things that are good.
We hate niggers because they're predisposed to criminality against our volk. We don't hate them merely for being different then use their criminality as evidence for why we should hate them. That would be like hating all dogs because wild dogs harm our livestock. You can train animals, you can displace them, you can cull them if that's what it takes. If you merely have unreasoning hate, then you will never see the opportunities in front of you.
Don't put the cart before the horse.
Fags spread disease and they're predisposed to raping children. What are they doing that's wrong? Spreading disease and raping children. Focus on the actions, not the identity.
Jews are inseparable from their identities, they subvert simply due to their genetics, not even accounting for their sordid culture. Whites unfortunately are vulnerable to jewish subversion because our empathy (which makes us good animal handlers) makes us weak against subversion and manipulation. The reason why all jews need to be killed is that they're simply uncontrollable and will always be a mortal threat to whites. Other races do not present the same dangers.
Don't let jews muddy the waters.

its still fun to meme about dickie gassing TRSodomites for being too gay though. TRSodmites love milo and spencer fucking hates the kike.
fuck off kike

kill yourself you avatarfagging hotpocket..

He is a NIGGER, I hope that says enough. Fucking CivNat fucks

Well endchan are trs are kind of the same.
They won't stop shilling.

Because we got lazy and didn't take back 4chan. How is that example in anyway a positive thing? Eventually the next chan will be compromised because shitskins and kikes are always drawn to white communties. We can't run forever. We need to take back what is ours.

Yes we do you simpleton lmao. They don't have to be better or worse than us. They're not us. Our logical reasons for exterminating them are an easy way out. We tribally hate them because they are a threat to our tribe. That's it.

That's what Spencer calls it, retard.

Kill yourself, kike

We are the civilization, we are the culture. Where we are matters less than who we are.

We'll be here even after a white ethnostate is achieved.

The chans are our trains and the ride never ends

How do you "take back" things from moderators, retard?

Following that logic would have us exterminate every other organism that's not us, regardless of its usefulness.
You're retarded.

he's trying to say zionism is essentially white nationalism but for kikes. he doesn't say he is a zionist.

the white ethnostate meme is from the aut right. we should be memeing a Global Fourth Reich.

Says the kike (47) posts deep into the worst-executed PSYOP in months

and behold, the shill's utter lack of arguments.

None of the Dicky Spencer forced memes are "fun". And see: re: "White Zionism".

No, he he just jumped on the bandwagon and did it for damage control/to stay relevant. He was at Milo's "Twinks for Trump" event, he doesn't have a problem with any of that kike's proclivities - probably because he shares them.

Shills are back off break.

can someone tell me what the problem is with stickying a thread that draws out shills? Surely everyone uses the catalog.

No, he's saying White Nationalism is Zionism but for goyim, and he's defended Israel on many occasions, making him a Zionist. See:

We all know you'll never win, goon, but you don't have to get so salty about being a perpetual failure you know

I don't believe OP is a mod, the OP is most likely a TRSodomite

2 civ nat threads going and one stickied. This better be prelude to a purge of the leftover HWNDindUs.

I honestly don't know user. But is that any reason to not plan to do it? Should we just roll over and let them have what rightfully belong to us? I do know that when Europeans group together they can achieve amazing things, when minds work together towards a common cause.

There has to be SOME way to kick out kike mods, there has to be.

I agree with your sentiment but the world is only so big. Eventually that attitude in it's entirety will lead to us having no place of our own, it condemns us to be wanderers forever.

Its fucking nothing, but the shills want us to believe is the LAST STRAW and we should go to this totally not goon controlled board that will totally allow all of those things that kamfy dislikes. Its either shills trying to DnC or its a reactionary kneejerk from some autist who got banned and is assmad.

Time for round 2?

Who says a state can't encompass the globe?

Seriously Kamfy can you please explain why Book and Self improvement threads are banned?

Just fucking explain yourself, that's all I want.

Mods pls commit sodoku

How does that argument make sense? If mods want us to go to a goon controlled board then we would already be on one.

This is the worst sticky I've ever seen on 8/pol/

The thing about endchan, here, .pl is that they were all created by the same group. I and others have irc logs where they are all together doing the creating and sharing of info. There is no differentiation between the people that run them. And then you have shitstains that need to die like Jewsh who despite everything he has done and destroyed, still friends with the same group, still in irc, still being retweeted. Love ya HW but fuck that shit.

DREAMERS have to go back, faggot.

niggers can't read so seeing those threads trigger him

polchan wasn't3

*imkhazarian

i doubt dickie is milo tier faggot.

i know.

fuck off hotpocket.

And soon the thread will die, along with Imkampfy, someone post his dox for the final posts

NEW BREAD NEEDED
NEW BREAD NEEDED
NEW BREAD NEEDED
NEW BREAD NEEDED
NEW BREAD NEEDED
NEW BREAD NEEDED
NEW BREAD NEEDED
NEW BREAD NEEDED
NEW BREAD NEEDED
NEW BREAD NEEDED
NEW BREAD NEEDED
NEW BREAD NEEDED
NEW BREAD NEEDED
NEW BREAD NEEDED
NEW BREAD NEEDED
NEW BREAD NEEDED
NEW BREAD NEEDED
NEW BREAD NEEDED
NEW BREAD NEEDED
NEW BREAD NEEDED
NEW BREAD NEEDED
NEW BREAD NEEDED

meme magick is inherently rational

Hell if I know. You'd have to ask kampfy

BASED JIM

Nice try, imkikey. You were absolutely gung-ho about the idea of 8ch.pl as a bunkerchan until I swiped the BO position before your little ratty jew hands could get a hold of it.

you can really tell in the hotep threads