OBAMA TO BE INVESTIGATED BY CONGRESS. IT'S OVER. OBAMA IS DONE FOR

OBAMA IS FINISHED

Glory be to the god emperor of mankind. He's going to put that two faced nigger in jail. Trump is the greatest gift god has every given the United States. God Bless Trump. God Bless His Family.

twitter.com/PressSec/status/838386005459763200

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/world/exclusive-fbi-granted-fisa-warrant-covering-trump-camps-ties-to-russia/
archive.is/YEgif
8ch.net/pol/res/9454499.html#q9455615
8ch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this was from last night, I don't think congress has responded yet

You are correct, sir. But Republican controlled congress will not deny our President.

He wont go to jail BUT he won’t be able to carry out his planned role as “community leader” in the forthcoming American Spring. That in the long run will be more beneficial them him getting locked up (which would be nice I agree).

than him*

This is less an investigation of Obama by Congress and more an investigation of Congress by Trump via Obama.

Hahahahahah the republicuck establishment hates trump

They're more pliant than the Democraps though

You asshole, getting my hopes up

they are cucks, retard. cucks always fold. always.

That's cute, Paul Ryan KNEW Obama tapped Trump and did nothing, why was that?

Funny thing about that guy Chrysippus. The story goes he died from laughing so hard after getting his mule drunk and watching it try to eat figs.

Bingo.

Don't get your hopes up on this. It's another move for positioning and informing the country, but don't expect anything major to happen in terms of jailing or ousting. If something does happen then great, but this seems more like a way for Trump to quash any congressional investigation rather than go after anyone in particular. Obama is the punching bag for this, but this more to show President Trump and the public where congressional loyalties lie.

Well, that image is shit.

Nope. There is no fucking way this is going to go to congress. And any of you losers that think it will are fucking morbidly stupid. Fucking morons.

Why do you think Trump is having a meeting with Sessions and had the press removed from the vicinity? There is no need for congress to be involved at all. Evidence of a crime has already been furnished, enough evidence for the Attorney General to drop the hammer tomorrow

Details for the working class with less time for news? Bitte.

That user means Trump will use the premise of this investigation to see who in Congress really wants to investigate and get justice, and who is a pawn for keeping the status quo through obstruction

I just hope this is a slam dunk scenario like you seem to believe will happen.

LAD DONT YOU KNOW HOW MEMETICS WORKS? YOU MUST BELIEVE!

As usual this is Trump we're speaking about here, he has a plan up his sleeves.

This "wire-tapping" bit is a smokescreen.

I agree; Congress would need to be involved if Obama held office, but he no longer does. This will be handled as a criminal investigation.

These dubs might be onto something.

How Did A Nitwit Like You Get So Tasteful

O'BONGO GOES TO JAIL

███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀███████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███│░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░│███
██▌│░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░│▐██
██░└┐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░┌┘░██
██░░└┐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░┌┘░░██
██░░┌┘▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄└┐░░██
██▌░│██████▌░░░▐██████│░▐██
███░│▐███▀▀░░▄░░▀▀███▌│░███
██▀─┘░░░░░░░▐█▌░░░░░░░└─▀██
██▄░░░▄▄▄▓░░▀█▀░░▓▄▄▄░░░▄██

████▄─┘██▌░░░░░░░▐██└─▄████
█████░░▐█─┬┬┬┬┬┬┬─█▌░░█████
████▌░░░▀┬┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┬▀░░░▐████
█████▄░░░└┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┘░░░▄█████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████

A REQUEST IS NOT AN ACTUAL INVESTIGATION.
AN INVESTIGATION IS NOT GOING TO FIND ANYTHING, BECAUSE THEY'RE KIKES.
Sage for hoax.

You're very late Rabbi

If Trump has it in him to bring up the 9 Points of Forgery thing that Congress was too scared to talk about, and proves that Obama had been serving for 8 years with a false Birth Certificate (because obviously his real one isn't American), imagine what we would be able to do.

It would be like the Nuremberg Trials but instead, we would purge the government of each and every kike jew we wanted.
(((They))) couldn't even claim that it was purge of political dissidents because half of the defendants would be republicans themselves.

GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER

If Nixon got what he did because of what he did then King nigger's is a gorillion orders of magnitude worse.

I'm pretty sure even most republicucks hate Obama more than they hate Trump.

I still got idiots on my kikebook that think Trumps claim isnt real. Gonna start posting links of articles of MSM being inconsistent with this narrative. Anyone got examples of MSM reporting surveillance on Trump campaign before inauguration?

heatst.com/world/exclusive-fbi-granted-fisa-warrant-covering-trump-camps-ties-to-russia/

archive.is/YEgif

I wouldn't doubt that Obama will back-pedal eventually to being an immigrant that should be deported instead of getting hanged.

Does Holla Forums have a looming sense of danger for the God Emperor?
I feel like he's one step away from being suicided. He's an absolute madman.

Short of bombing the Whitehouse he's well protected. Tweet whatever the hell you want Mr. President Holla Forums has got you.

There's a video where Mark Levin breaks it down using leftist articles only to show that even they reported and acknowledged the wiretapping back when it happened (as a means of casting doubt on Trump). Say what you want about Levin but he tears them apart. Bill Still also exposes one reporter by using two articles that contradict each other, one where the reporter admitted that wiretapping was occurring and another where the reporter says nothing happened.

Trips of truth. Trump has his personal security as well.

Mr. CIA Nigger I am concerned about your ailing ability to acquire first post. Maybe you should request some more sick leave. God speed Mr. CIA Nigger, may your planes continue to crash with no survivors.

Low energy. Sad!

Trump could, if he wanted, just throw him in a hole in Guantanamo somewhere. Make Obama wish that he really did close it

Kek, it will be the one campaign promise king nigger will wish he completed on.

i don't care about all the bullshit, I just wanna see Hillary and Obongo get locked up and bask in the glory of the great flow of salt that will come from the libshits in the aftermath. If you thought the salt was good after Trump getting elected? wait until hillshill and obama get imprisoned for life.

You're on the wrong board. This is Holla Forums. You are probably after /pon/y, Mr CIA Nigger.

You mean: Jewish-controlled opposition?
Yes, all those #NeverTrump Republicucks wouldn't deny President Trump!

I actually watched Mark Levin tear them apart, which is part of my motivation to find all the articles he mentioned. He's a constitutional lawyer and it definitely shows.

report all brony niggers

I'll believe it once I see in prison, exchanging his monkey suit for nice prison clothes.
ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK

He better get all his Bathhouse time in before he has less variety in prison.

This is the metric stick by which I will view and trust Trump from here on out. There has been so much shit Obama has done that if they investigate and don't do anything or give Obama a slap on the wrist, it's game over and Trump isn't our guy. If he throws him in jail or hangs the nigger like he should, then ok great let's keep MAGA

These past few weeks have really shaken you CIA niggers up, haven't they? I remember, there was a time when your people got first post, every thread. What the fuck's happened to you?

Which game is that?

Boku no Pico.

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
YES.

I want to be excited about this, but can someone confirm that anything will actually happen?

Maybe I just feel defeated because I'm so used to these pieces of shit getting away with shit.

Looks like we get to spice things up a bit.

8ch.net/pol/res/9454499.html#q9455615

They mean coverup by (((Congress))). Wikileaks already did the investigation. There is enough evidence to lock Obama up and throw away the key. It's time for President Trump to finally pull the trigger. Arrest Obama. Send a heavily armed Swat team to Obama's house in the middle of the night and drag his ass to jail. Make him do the perp walk in handcuffs, just like any common criminal.

Dave Chappelle made an excellent video explaining the difference between arrest and indictment.

cc.com/video-clips/3vk26x/chappelle-s-show-tron-carter-s–law—order—-uncensored

misrepresenting the facts is something a kike would do, user. read those tweets again and into reading comprehension this time.

>8ch
u f0kin w0t m8

Ahahahahahahahahaha
They'll probably carry out a sham investigation and "clear" king nigger's name.
Also king nigger is immune thanks to Nixon vs. USA.

Ah yes, a reboot of the Warren Commission.

Because Paul Ryan is an Irish pussyfaggot who doesn't want anyone to take away his gym membership.

It would be funny if Ryan ends up getting booted for this.