Heh.

Looks like an iOS game alright.

gay

yfw arkham knight was the last non iphone batman game

>fw I'm actually a huge Batman fan who liked the first two games
Can someone wake me up please

can't wake up

Video link please?

Fucking what? I bet it'll even be 60GB because fuck you. I wouldn't want another one anyway, the first two were enough. And I've come to terms with not getting something in the Animated Series spirit so whatever. They can't write themselves out of a paper bag these days.

No way that's real

Fucking what?

There's a comparison on youtube, the Joker comparison looks even worse.

I saw the comparison video but that shot wasn't in it.

Yes it was, what's wrong with you? It's like the first result I got from Batman Arkham Videos.

I'm an idiot, was looking at the wrong video with an identical name.

oh wow who cares

When did they lie about Joker? They said he was dead and he was. They never said he wouldn't be a factor in the game.

But to add to the valid points for AK:

The combat is a step up and the animations are great, but for a "Swan Song" to their series it was fucking abysmal.

ive played it. is balanced as Shit, theres no point in using any character to attack if isnt the riddler, and you have to put killer crock as defence. is a terrible game

the background is wayy better but all the character are more cartoooney and less detailed…what the hell?

hahahahahahhahahahahhahah
but no seriously, what the fuck?

Some scenes do look better in the remastered one.

jeez
Looks like the only improvement were the rain effects

i think they all should look better, but instead we got fucked lighting and smaller boobs

Boy, they didnt learn one thing from their last arkham game.

As far as Arkham Knight goes, I thought it was fucking awesome.

Won't see me getting excited over an iOS game, tho.

Bump

I had no idea, user. I'm so, so sorry.

Android is the dominant OS right now m8, if they want to throw away money they can go right ahead
Although major publishers hate Android because Google refuses to implement System-level DRM unlike CrApple

Android being used by millions of Pajeets doesn't mean they spend money.

Again, the problem is lack of system-level DRM, Android gives users too much freedom, if anything this is a perfect case against the classic piratefag fallacy "I probably wouldn't have bought it in the firsr place anyways!"

No such thing faggot. Fuck off.

Why do they always pick the shittiest members of Batman's rogues gallery with no cool powers or gadgets? Fuck, you've got villains like Poison Ivy and her plant voodoo and Clayface and his shapeshifting shtick, or even Solomon Grundy's zombie ass, and they pick HARLEY FUCKING QUINN?

At least the Riddler has the tech genius angle, Harley is just a crazy clown chick.

I don't care what platform it's on. Never again.