Ok Holla Forums, define "Gunplay"

Ok Holla Forums, define "Gunplay"

what killed Abe Lincoln.

Go shoot a gun in real life, that's gunplay.

You play with a gun.

Foreplay, but for guns.

I don't know op why don't you play with a gun in your mouth and find out.

what happens when you shooty shooty bang bang

Isn't that those stupid gundam figures?

gameplay mechanics specifically about shooting, reloading, aiming, and any movement related to positioning yourself for a shot or dodging enemy bullets

And how would that work?

Maintenance.

quality of gun sounds
quality of gun animations
ballistic physics
quality of anything that adds to the satisfaction of shooting an enemy, like ragdoll physics, dismemberment and particle effects

the feedback and effects of the using the firearms in a video game

an example of bad gunplay would be something like borderlands or the division, where different guns just make numbers pop out of enemies faster

good gunplay means you have good visual and audio feedback from when you fire the guns, so it looks good, it sounds good, and when it hits the enemy, they react to the hits accordingly, a shotgun blast to the chest should knock an enemy off their feet, an explosive should gib them, large calibur rounds should put a big ass hole in them

this always means gunplay extends pst the guns, but in the enemy AI and animations, you should make enemy variety that pushes the player to use certain weapons for certain situations rather than just roll the game with one specific gun

That sounds disgusting or confusing

What?

You're just gonna get bombarded with a bunch of anime avatarfags.
Don't bite.

good gunplay is when the guns are loud as fuck, lethal(realistic damage), exagerated bullet impact force is accepted, they have all their moving parts, theres recoil no matter how weak the gun, ballistic bullets, gore and enviroment destruction add a lot to this too and the shooting functions smoothly with the movement without copy pasting generic shit thats not even trying like cawdude

I wanna stab my eyes after reading that, where did you learn to write?

did summer come early this year or what?

Gunplay
Noun
An type of leather doublet facing made from the foreskins of Pagans.

You never said it had to be a good or correct definition.

Nice ID, wasted, but nice.

man only if you knew the dumb shit i'be done when outright shitfaceds

Who let you be a surgeon?

fuck you bitch, you can't tell me what to do!!!

The game mechanics that effect weapons handling including but not limited to: Turn and elevation rates, recoil, aiming system, reload system, ammo system, damage modeling, weapons animations ect.

I dunno mang although firestick is free of defilements.

That's beautiful

[DISTANT APOLOGIES TO ANCESTORS]

well at least he didn't pick a bad 2hu